Where can I find a free version of the lenovo easy capture software to manage the webcam in my T430

I found that I am not able to find a free version and it is not in the lenovo web site
Solved!
Go to Solution.

Hi JohnCEE,
There does not seem to be a free version of EasyCapture for the Lenovo T430 available for download at this time.
If this software was something preinstalled there is no way to recover it if it is not on the recovery disk.
You may have to use a version of this software provided from the developer’s website.
Be AWESOME Everyday!
Donate KUDOS and Click "Accepted Solution"
Did someone help you today?
Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Similar Messages

• Where can I find windows trial version for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 (2004s)

Hi
    Where can I find windows trial version for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 (2004s)?, I can only see Linux version. Any help is appreciated..
    - Jai

Hi Jai,
    For windows, you can download "SAP NetWeaver 7.01 SR1 SP3 ABAP Trial Version" and "SAP NetWeaver 7.01 - ABAP Trial Version ". Only 7.01 trial is available for download for Windows. 7.0 trial is only available for Linux.
    These are available on the same page as the ones you've seen.
    Thanks,
    Shitij

• Where can I find a download version of PS CS4 Ext as my new computer does not have a disc drive.

Where can I find a download version of PS CS4 Extended  as my new computer does not have a disc drive.    I have the original disc and would like to get the updates.   Can anyone help?

People successfully download the software from that link daily.
    What was the exact error message you got? 404 Access Denied?
    Did you follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first BEFORE you clicked the download links?

• I need to first download os x version 10.6, I can't find it. Where can i find os x version 10.6 to download?

I need to first download os x version 10.6, I can't find it. Where can i find os x version 10.6 to download so i can get the app store?

You don't download it, you purchase it by calling the Apple Store.

• Where can I find an old version?

Hi all,
    I often have to open a lot of document to check them. Ofter are 10-20, now are about 350. I cannot see 350 button on my taskbar. I cannot also set my taskbar to show into a single button all similar applications (to recognise different sessions of other programs).
    I downloaded some time ago version 9 of acrobat reader, but it is not usefull for me. Where can I find a previous version? Witch one is the one that open all files in the same window?
    Thank you

I can't, but if I open a lot of files I can close all of them togeter, pass throug programs by the task bar remembering what file was the last one I checked, open a file seeing if it was already open and so on.
    I have to open files from links (not from a folder) and some links remaind to the same file, some other links remaind to different but identical files and I have to check that.
    I don't know why Adobe's made the choise to avoid the MDI, but I think it's a wrong choise. You don't?

• Where can I find a free wi-fi network analyzer for an iPad?

where can I find a free wi-fi network analyzer for an iPad?

I doubt that you'll find anything worthwhile that will be free. Writing a network analyzer is not easy nor simple, if anything truly useful is even possible on an iPad since Apple reportedly disallows apps that do a signal scan, so it's doubtful that anyone would go to that much effort and not want to make money from it. But perhaps someone else here will have a useful suggestion for a specific app. It will probably help if you'll post what specific features or functions you need.
    Regards.

• Where can I find "IVI Engine Version 1.83"?

Hello
    Where can I find "IVI Engine Version 1.83"?
    Thanks

ftp://ftp.ni.com/support/instr_drivers/multienv/ivi/windows/previous/IVI%20Engine%201.83/iviengine183.exe

• Where can I find a free java Decompiler?

Where can I find a free java Decompiler?

Look for JAD in Google:
    http://www.tripod.lycos.com/bin/membership/suspended?member_name=kpdus

• Where can i find a Free Compiler that runs in Dos or something

Where can i find a Free Compiler that runs in Dos or something

Where can i find a Free Compiler that runs in Dos or
    somethingDos or something? Well why not use Windows XP. It's certainly something and Java can be freely downloaded from the Sun site.

• Where can I find an example of a vi which reads a xml file using the Labview schema (LVXMLSchema.xsd)?

Where can I find an example of a vi which reads a xml file using the Labview schema (LVXMLSchema.xsd)?
    �Unflatten From XML� is of little use in parsing because it requires the data type. So it seems that the user has to parse each data value, and then �Unflatten From XML� can help a little.
    I would like to see NI provide a VI for parsing it�s own schema.

LabVIEW's XML functions are another way of saving data from controls and indicators that is in a more standardized format. If you look at the Unflatten From XML shipping example, it shows taking the data that you would normally send to a Digital Wveform Graph and converting it to XML instead. This data is then unflattend from XML and wired to the graph. Since you know what you wrote to the file, this is an easy thing to do. If what you are looking for is a way to look at any data in any LabVIEW XML file, then you are right, there is not a VI for that. However, I do not believe that that was the intention of the XML functions in the first place.
    By wiriting data in XML, this allows other applications outside of LabVIEW to parse and recognize the dat
    a. In LabVIEW, you would already know the types and can place a generic item of that type. The issue of knowing the type is that you need to know the type of the wire that comes out of the Unflatten function so that the VI will compile correctly. You could always choose a variant value to unflatten and then do some parsing to take the variant a part. Maybe this will help you out.
    See this example for using the Microsoft parser for XML. (http://venus.ni.com/stage/we/niepd_web_display.DISPLAY_EPD4?p_guid=B123AE0CB9FE111EE034080020E74861&p_node=DZ52050&p_submitted=N&p_rank=&p_answer=)
    Randy Hoskin
    Applications Engineer
    National Instruments
    http://www.ni.com/ask

• Hi where can I find my all iPhone back up, but not on iTunes , but in the folders

Hi where can I find my all iPhone back up, but not on iTunes , but in the folders

~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
    Where the "~" (tilde) represents your Home directory
    /Users/username/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
    Note these backups are not in human readable form.

• Where can i find "empty cache and cookies" manually on safari with mountain lion.  the link has disappeared.

i have just downloaded mountain lion and now i no longer can find a link in safari menu to delete all cookies and empty the cache.  where can i find this?  if apple is forcing me to keep website junk on my computer then i want to get rid of mountain lion.

For the cache:
    First:
    Then:

• Where can I find a list of fonts that are native to Keynote, especially on the iPad? Thanks

Where can I find a list of fonts that are native to Keynote on the iPad?
    Thanks

This page has a lot of info:   iOSfonts.com
    I haven't tried it, but this app claims to let you install any true type font.

• Where can I find an older version of BB Messenger

I looked around here to see if I could find this answer, so apologies if I missed it, but my wife and I would like to go back to the previous version of BB Messenger V5 is not ready for primetime, clearly based on many posts here and on other sites.
    Why? Many of the reasons are enumerated by others here but beyond features that have been taken away,  her Pearl has locked up regularly since installing it. If we delete BB Messenger it runs like a champ. Reinstall, it locks up and runs slowly. We both have problems where someone will send a message and it will buzz and show the icon on the home screen but the message won't be in the conversation. Exiting out and coming back in a series of times will usually show the message. So we would both like to go back to where Messenger was usable again please. For now it's back to SMS or PIN messages.
    BTW, I see now where this landed in the Desktop software, not in the device software section. My aplogies. if I could delete it I would, but the question is still relevant and I'm guessing the only way to install the old version is thru the desktop software at this point anyway so it's semi-related.
    Anyone?

chipradio wrote:
    BTW, I see now where this landed in the Desktop software, not in the device software section. My aplogies. if I could delete it I would, but the question is still relevant and I'm guessing the only way to install the old version is thru the desktop software at this point anyway so it's semi-related.
    Exaclty as you said...
    First delete the new BBM v5 from yoru device at Options > Advanced > Applications.
    Make sure your devcie OS is installed to the PC, then run Desktop Manager > App Loader and install the old one.
    1. If any post helps you please click the below the post(s) that helped you.
    2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
    3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
    4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
    Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
    BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
    PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
    Knowledge Base Updates
    PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code

• Where can I download a free version of Oracle to ODBC link to Oracle 9.20

Hi
    We use a CAD system which is based around an Oracle database version Oracle 9.2. I have an access database that I need to link a table within the CAD system. The access database will be deployed around our buisness to users that do not have a full Oracle install.
    I am trying to find a free download version of Oracle and the ODBC links to use on our XP PC's.
    Does one exist?
    Regards,
    Kevin

Hi Justin,
    In answer to your questions, the database server has a full installation of Oracle 9.2. We have a limited number of workstations that have a fully licensed Oracle client installation (required to use our PDM system). On these workstations we can successfully configure an ODBC connection to the Oracle database on the server and link tables in MS Access. However the majority of our PCs do not have any Oracle client installed, nor do we have any further Oracle client licenses to install with (we do have the installation media for both the server and client software).
    We have attempted to use Orcale Instant Client (and ODBC addon) believing that we do not need licenses for this, at both the latest version 11.1.0.70 and at the earliest version we could find 10.1.0.5 but neither was successful in making an ODBC connection to the Oracle 9.2 database. Is this because we are using the wrong version of the Instant Client or is it just because we cannot configure it correctly? Are we correct in believing that we do not need to purchase licenses for Instant Client?
    If we are way off the mark, what can you suggest?
    Many thanks in advance.
    Kevin (and co)

Maybe you are looking for

• Slow Performance dragging under Flex 10.1?

Since upgrading to Flex 10.1 for testing several months ago, we've noticed our app has a few issues with dragging and general slowness that weren't present under 10.0 Specifically, it seems like dragged items "catch up" to the current mouse position

• Query Variable - Bottom N Reports

Hello Experts, I'm creating a Statistics query and would like to execute the query for 'Bottom N Reports' which would be an input variable. Could you please let me know how this could be accomplished. I know I can create a Condition for 'Total time'

• Assigning reason for status in lead transaction

hello everybody i'm using CRM 5.0 and what i did is that i create all of subject profile and code group profile and codes and i assigned status and subjuct profile to transaction and it doesn't appeare high point for the quick response

• [URGENT] UTF-8 issue in weblogic SOAP implementation

Guyz, I am finding an issue with **weblogic.xml.saaj.MessageFactoryImpl** SOAP message factory mplementation class of weblogic. When it creates SOAP from inputstream which includes portuguese characters it does not recognise those characters. Any ide

• Cannot see NAS on my local network by its name (Linksys EA4500)

Hello, I have just bought a new EA4500 and set it up at home. Most things worked like a charm except one. I can no longer see my Synology NAS on my home network byt its name. I have the router connected to internet (local ISP, PPPoE). I have the NAS