Where Can I Get A Windows 7 Logo For My T500?

Hello,
I just got my T500 with Vista. I'm anxiously awaiting my W7 upgrade. Where can I get the Windows 7 logo / sticker to replace the Vista one? Thanks.
Bob Helms

There seem to be available on ebay
Cheers and regards,
• » νιנαソѕαяα∂нι ѕαмανє∂αм ™ « •
●๋•کáŕádhí'ک díáŕý ツ
I am a volunteer here. I don't work for Lenovo

Similar Messages

• I am trying to install windows 7 on my macbook pro 13", when i run bootcamp it tells me that there is not a windows support software available for my computer. Where can i get the windows support software for my macbook?

I am trying to install windows 7 on my macbook pro 13", when i run bootcamp it tells me that there is not a windows support software available for my computer. Where can i get the windows support software for my macbook?

Apple only supports Windows on certain hardware.
    http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/
    Apple provides their framework for Windows to run on a Mac, a piece of software called a Hybrid MBR that bridges the gap between how Windows reads the drive partition table (MBR) and EFI/GUID partition table that Mac's use.
    It doesn't mean Windows can't run on your Mac, a third party solution called rEFIt will also bridge the gap and allow booting of more that just Windows, Linux as well for a triple booting computer.
    Your hardware has to meet the other requirements the second and third operating system needs as as being able to install drivers that will work for your hardware, especially the fans or they will run loud and fast by default.
    http://refit.sourceforge.net/
    This above is a advanced procedure which requires knowledge how computers and various operating systems, drive formats and so forth work.
    I even admit I don't know everything myself, but I experiment on a separate piece of Mac hardware (out of warranty/AppleCare) designed for this purpose so in case something screws up I'm not taking down my only machine and can use the other to get online and find solutions.
    There is a very high potential for losing your data if your using advanced/non-Apple methods to install Windows on your only Mac where Apple doesn't support it. Also one shouldn't be doing this on Mac hardware that is under AppleCare or warranty as it might be voided. Proceed at your own risk and education.

• Where can I get a bluttooth driver for my ipad minm and windows 7

Where can I get a bluetooth driver for my ipad mini and windows 7? Windows see and know the device but the ipad doesn't see win7. In troubleshooting, win7 say it doesn't have a driver??

Mac 101: Printing (OS X Lion)
    Important:
    Your OS X Lion system will either have the necessary printing software already installed, or it will automatically download and install software when the printer is connected or configured. Do not install software that came with the printer as it may be out of date, and do not connect the printer to your Mac yet. Follow the instructions that came with the printer to unpack, install ink or toner, and insert paper.  Finally, use the instructions in this article to connect the printer to your Mac.
    The procedures are identical for Mountain Lion.

• Where can I get Reports2.5 software for Windows XP

Hi,
    Where can I get Reports2.5 software for Windows XP. I could not find it in OTN
    Thanks,
    D

You'll probably won't find any. Because right now here at work we are using Reports 6i and when we upgraded to Windows XP we have to download a patch just to make it work in.

• Where can i get personal oracle 7 for windows

Where can i get personal oracle 7 for windows

Thanks.
    I tried password like system/manager, scott/tiger, or manager , tiger, oracle, but still can't log on.
    Xiaowei

• Where can I get a new motherboard for my 3000J Series?

Where can I get a new motherboard for my 3000J Series?  And can I replace it myself. 

Hello mate,
    There is a thread already. Have a look there : http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-3000-and-Valueline/Mother-board-for-3000-J-series/td-p/231980
    Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it.
    ThinkPad T510 4313-CTO Windows 8 x64 - Intel Core i7-620M - NVIDIA NVS 3100M - 8GB RAM - 240GB SSD- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 - Gobi 2000.
    ThinkPad Helix 3697-CTO Windows 8.1 x64 - Intel Core i7-3667U - Intel HD Graphics 4000 - 8GB RAM- 256GB SSD - Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 - Ericsson C5621gw

• HT4865 i lost my phone where can i get the serial number for a police report

My phone was recently stolen.  Where can I get the serial number for a police report?

It would be on the box it came in.  It would also be on your support profile is you ever signed up for one (here: https://supportprofile.apple.com).  Finally, if you ever synced it with iTunes on your computer you can find it by doing the following:
    Launch iTunes on your computer.
    Hold down your Control key, then on the menu bar in iTunes click iTunes>About iTunes (Mac) or Help>About iTunes (PC).
    Any previously synced devices will scroll in a pop-up window; press the space bar to stop scrolling so you can write down the serial number.

• Where can i get a dark theme for itunes 11 mac

where can i get a dark theme for itunes 11 mac

If your phone is running iOS7  it requires iTunes 11 which in turn requires OS 10.6.8 or higher on the computer.  You will probably need to upgrade your operating system version.
    You can probably upgrade to Snow Leopard, but check system requirements first. Get more information about your computer. Go to the Apple in the upper left corner of any window, then  "About This Mac".  Write down what it says about "version"and report that here.  Now continue to "More Info..."  Copy and paste the information here, but omit the serial number and Hardware UUID (if present).  Compare with:
    Snow Leopard 10.6 Technical Requirements - http://support.apple.com/kb/SP575
    You can buy Snow Leopard at:
    Snow Leopard disc source - http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC573Z/A/mac-os-x-106-snow-leopard
    After installing run the updater to 10.6.8, then upgrade iTunes.
    Jan. 2014 post by Kappy on doing all this: https://discussions.apple.com/message/24599931
    An iDevice can only sync with one library at a time.  If you attach it to a different library it will erase the content becfore syncing to that library.  Unless your business is music I probably wouldn't sync to a work owned computer.

• Where can I get application development kit for iPad?

Hi apple world,
    Where can I get application development tool for iPad?
    I am new apple user, and fascinated with iPad. Having computer science background at college, I am interested in developing simple game application to get started. Hopefully, I would like to put some games in app store in the future.
    My iTune is in windows XP, and it may be the platform for development.
    Regards,
    Hire

Actually, it is free to register at http://developer.apple.com/programs/register/ as a developer and download the SDK. The $99 fee only applies if you want to install your Apps on a real iOS device (instead of the simulator) or submit them for distribution on the AppStore.

• Where can I get another install disk for my mac book pro?

Where can I get another install disc for macbook pro?

That procedure has changed in 10.7:
    Mac OS X 10.7 Help: Reset a login password

• I bought the Mac version of Premiere Elements, can I get the Windows version for free or cheap with my serial number?

I bought the Mac version of Premiere Elements, can I get the Windows version for free or cheap with my serial number? I'm about to migrate back to PC soon and I'd love to not have to buy the program again since I just bought it. Under my order history though it only shows it for Mac so I wanted to make sure.

ihavea4
    The boxed packaging is not sold by Adobe direct. If you want to explore that type of purchase which offers the perk of a Windows and a Mac installation disc, you need to purchase from an authorized reseller who is not going to offer you "upgraded pricing". The seller would be its own entity with its own pricing and own return/refund policy. Sometimes the authorized reseller price may be less than the Adobe"upgraded pricing".
    Did you purchase your Premiere Elements 13 Mac from Adobe direct and are within 30 days of purchase? If so, you can contact Adobe Chat Orders to ask for return/refund. And, then you can explore the authorized resellers for pricing and availability of the box packaging. Maybe check out the pricing all around before making any final decisions.
    Please review and consider.
    Thank you.
    ATR

• Where can I get an odbc driver for sqlite?

Where can I get an odbc driver for sqlite running on Mavricks?

As Google appears to be down, try here: http://www.ch-werner.de/sqliteodbc/

• Where can I get an EPSON printer for the original iMac?

Where can I get an EPSON printer for the original iMac?

You should look for an Epson Stylus Color 740 or the higher-end 900 or 980, which are about 12 years old now.  All have USB connectivity, and while the 900/980 is a better/faster printer, it's harder to find the ink tanks for it at the usual office supply stores.  Ink tanks for the 740 series seem to be more readily available, without a special order.  There were Mac versions of these printers (the 740i and 900i), with blue/ice housings that were color-keyed to match the fruit-colored "blueberry" iMac and Blue & White G3 mini-tower.  There was no Epson printer that was color-keyed to the original Bondi Blue iMacs.

• Where can i get a printer driver for my kodak hero 3.1 printer for my macbook

where can i get a printer driver for my kodak hero 3.1 printer for my macbook

Mac 101: Printing (OS X Lion)
    Important:
    Your OS X Lion system will either have the necessary printing software already installed, or it will automatically download and install software when the printer is connected or configured. Do not install software that came with the printer as it may be out of date, and do not connect the printer to your Mac yet. Follow the instructions that came with the printer to unpack, install ink or toner, and insert paper.  Finally, use the instructions in this article to connect the printer to your Mac.
    The procedures are identical for Mountain Lion.

• Where can i get a new screen for my iPhone 5c

Where can i get a new screen for my iPhone 5c

Make a Genius Bar appointment at an Apple Store and do an out-of-warranty replacement.

Maybe you are looking for