Which Pwr Mgr drivers are needed for XP system in T60

The T60 Drivers list shows two different listings for XP Power Manager. 
Which one should I use or do I use both?
Recently had to re-install Windows and Pwr Mgr is giving an exception message while trying to run PWRMGRTR.DLL and the normally green Pwr Mgr icon in the Task Bar is white with dotted black border.
My system is T60 2007-49U running XP Pro.

Good day.
Looking at this T60 Driver Matrix: http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=MIGR-62928
I see only one Power Management Driver (v1.67.0.02, July 2013), for all Windows versions, and only one Power Manager Application (v5.20, April 2013), specifically for XP. Are these what you have installed?
If you're looking at a different driver listing page, would you post the link please?
Regards.
English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество
Community Resources: Participation Rules • Images in posts • Search (Advanced) • Private Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
X1C3 Helix X220 X301 X200T T61p T60p Y3P • T520 T420 T510 T400 R400 T61 Y2P Y13
I am not a Lenovo employee.

Similar Messages

• Which files are needed for connection to database in 11gR2?

I'm confused about the following files:
    sqlnet.ora
    tnsnames.ora
    listener.ora
    host file
    If I understand correctly, sqlnet.ora and tnsnames.ora can exist in both client and Oracle database server and listener.ora should only exist in Oracle database server. I guess host file can exist in both client and Oracle database server.
    I'm trying to understand which of the files are needed to access Oracle 11gR2 database using different tools such as
    sqlplus, SQL Developer, and Database Control on Oracle database server or from a client machine.
    If I'm on an Oracle database server, which of the files are needed for accessing 11gR2 database on that server for the different tools?
    If I'm on a client machine, which of the files are needed for accessing 11gR2 database on an Oracle database server for the different tools?

881656 wrote:
    I'm confused about the following files:
    sqlnet.ora
    tnsnames.ora
    listener.ora
    host file
    If I understand correctly, sqlnet.ora and tnsnames.ora can exist in both client and Oracle database server and listener.ora should only exist in Oracle database server. I guess host file can exist in both client and Oracle database server.
    I'm trying to understand which of the files are needed to access Oracle 11gR2 database using different tools such as
    sqlplus, SQL Developer, and Database Control on Oracle database server or from a client machine.
    If I'm on an Oracle database server, which of the files are needed for accessing 11gR2 database on that server for the different tools?
    If I'm on a client machine, which of the files are needed for accessing 11gR2 database on an Oracle database server for the different tools?sqlnet.ora is used to configure the actions of sqlnet on whatever machine. Some of the config parms available to it apply only to the server side, some apply only to the client side, some apply to both.
    tnsnames.ora is used by client processes to resolve a connect alias to a specicific host, port, and service. It is used ONLY by the client side of tns. You see it on host machines because those machines can also run client processes.
    host file. Oracle doesn't know what this file is. Oracle doesn't give a flying fig about this file. It is used by the standard network software in the OS to resolve a name to an IP address. The only reason you even see it discussed in the Oracle world is because Oracle TNS sits on top of the standard OSI network stack, and uses it. Thus, if your tnsnames file has an entry like:
    houston =
      (DESCRIPTION =
        (ADDRESS_LIST =
          (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = vmlnx01)(PORT = 1521))
        (CONNECT_DATA =
          (SERVICE_NAME = houston)
    #==========tns will never know or care where vmlnx01 is. The request will be packaged and sent to the standard network stack with a request to "route this package to vmlnx01, wherever that is.". The OS network stack will then resolve 'vmlnx01' to an ip address, by one of several possible methods. ONE of those methods is to look it up in the local hosts file.

• Trying to install Brother MFC-j475dw printer on older macbook (running osx 10.5.8) and need an inbox driver as Brother drivers are only for 10.6 and newer. Any ideas?

Trying to install Brother MFC-j475dw printer on older macbook (running osx 10.5.8) and need an inbox driver as Brother drivers are only for 10.6 and newer. Any ideas?

Yes, I have the tethering plan.  I was connected with USB and Bluetooth when I had the 3G.
    I am can now connect with USB, I recieved a new not seen before window when I plugged in the phone with the Network window open that allowed me to click on apply an connect.

• I recently updated to the latest version of iTunes and now get a message saying 'Registry settings for iTune drivers are misng for Cd burning' I have uninstallled and reinstalled iTunes and tried everything to repair the problem but still have no optical

I am using OS  64 bit Windows Vista Home Premium and recently updated the latest version of iTunes. (I only have this CD burning software on my Laptop). Ever since updating, I  received the message 'Registry settings for the iTune drivers are missing for CD burning'. The drivers for Lower and uppper filters in the registry are missingand I now have no optical drive.  I have unistalled and  reinstalled Itunes and manually entered the filters. Have tried everything including something called GEAR driver installer which was suggested on several technical sites. Everything  was working fine in iTunes until I updated it.. It's strange I can still import music but not burn?? Friend s have told me they have ha dthe same problem when updating iTunes but resolved the problem by uninstalling/reinstalling or altering registry keys.
    Today I went to use my Epson Printer and now have problems with it not working. I decided to uninstall/ install printer software and  still can't get it to work either. I may be wrong but his all seems connected to me?
    I have been trying for days to get  telephone support and  been told today you have to pay
    Please can someone help me before I throw the lot out the window!!!!

Many thanks b Noir
    This is a copy of ONEof the keys  in the registry I changed  as told by Apple support today. I also have changed others as instructed by GEAR  software support to manually delete GEAR drivers (that I had installed but couldn't delete some of the others  they mentioned from Windows system 32. Then some bright spark at work told me I need the Gear drivers so  I downloaded the software and installed again.
    Sorry, just this minute went to insert image  and it is giving me a message saying this sort of content  is not allowed?.
    The most recent key I altered is in: HKey _local _machine. System\class - 4D36E965-E325-11CEBFC1-08002BE10318. Upper Filter data: Upper filter NTIDrvr  SiRem GEARAspiWDN.
    The GEARsoftware info about manually deleting  GEAR drive is from:
    http://www.gearsoftware.com/wiki/index.php?title=DRIVERS:_Windows_-_Updating%2C_ removing%2C_64_bit_versions%2C_etc
    I hope you can help

• Installation CDs : which network card drivers are included ?

Hello,
    I intend to install Arch on a laptop with Broadcom and Atheros network cards (LAN and Wifi).
    I would like to check which network card drivers are present on the Arch installation CDs to check compliance with this laptop.
    Where can grab this info ?
    Thanks.
    Bye,
    Bruno

Thanks for attention.
    The network cards present on my laptop (Acer Aspire 4750) are :
    Network controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR9287 Wireless Network Adapter (PC-Express) (rev 01)
    Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetLink BCM57785 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe (rev 10)
    I would like to check if the needed drivers (one or both) are included in the installations CDs (netinstall / core).
    Bye,
    Bruno

• What Win 7 drivers are required for Satellite L750

Excuse me...
    I'm a new Toshiba L750 owner. I can see this (huge) drivers' list, but here there ara ALL TOSHIBA's utilities aswell.
    I believe, the fellow asked (as I am), which are the NECCESSARY drivers for a good/working new W7x64 instalation. Personally, I don't want ANY of the Toshiba's utilities. All I want is a "fresh" W7x64 instalation and my laptop running fine. That's all...
    So, I don't think we need no more than 10-14 drivers, to set-up fine our laptops.
    So, WHICH drivers are needed?

Fellas, listen to me...
    When I bought the L750-1LU last Monday, I almost was one step before... throw it out of my window!
    The battery didn't last more than... 1 hr - just fooling around the system/utilities and surfing on the Net, nothing extreme - and my boot time was OVER... 30-40 sec (without installing ANYTHING! I had only the official MSW7 and Toshiba's applications)...
    Before... throw it out of my window, I chose to collect all the neccessary drivers from the Net and FORMAT the damn thing, re-install a "fresh" MSW7 and "play" with the power settings...
    I did it... the laptop now runs like a charm for OVER 3 hrs, the boot time is about... 10 sec and I don't remember when I needed any Toshiba application and I don't have it installed any more!
    I don't need an ECO app, I don't want any "Face ID recognize", or any pop-up message from the MILLIONS I had in few minutes, before I formated the laptop.
    The following drivers, are those I chose to install. Please, reply me if I'm good:
    * Atheros LAN-ETHERNET Driver v1.0.0.46_W7x64_TC70095400D
    * Atheros Wireless LAN Driver v9.2.0.206.0.s3264_W7x65_wCAT_TC00346200E
    * Conexant Audio Driver v8.51.1.0a_W7x64_TC70107500F
    * Intel Chipset Installation Utility v9.2.0.1015_W7x64_TC70095800D
    * Intel Display Driver v8.15.10.2291_W7x64_TC70097300J
    * Intel Proset Utility v14.0.2.0.1_W7x64_TC00370400B
    * Intel PROSet Wireless WiMAX Software v2.3.0.64_W7x64_TC00244800E
    * Intel Wireless LAN Driver v14.0.2.2.1.s64_W7x64_wCAT_TC00370300B
    * nVIDIA Display Driver v8.17.12.6669_Wx64_TC70096200U
    * nVIDIA HD Audio Driver v1.1.13.1_W7x64_TC70096300C
    * Realtek Card Reader v1.0.0.12_W7x64_TC70098500J
    * Realtek Wireless LAN Driver v2.00.0013_W7x64_TC70102800C
    * Synaptics Touchpad Drivers v15.2.11.1_W7x64_TC70097100F
    * TOSHIBA Bluetooth Stack_W7x64_TC00354000J (the system saying is fine, but I notised a "yellow triangle" in "My computer" Devices list. I'm keep trying to update or fix but all messages saying "it's fine")
    * TOSHIBA Realtek Card Reader v.1.0.0.12_W7x64_TC70098500J
    * TOSHIBA Web Camera v1.1.6.3_W7x64_TC30271000C
    * USB3.0 Driver v2.0.32.0_W7x64_TC70102900D
    So far, I think the laptop "rocks"... All I need from you is to tell me, if I need any other drivers and if I'll be fine with the 3D GRAPHICS & DOBLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY of the laptop (if not, which apps I need to install too)?
    Thxs.

• I need help identifying which Magsafe Power Adapter I need for my Macbook Pro Model A1398, EMC 2673?

I need help identifying which Magsafe Power Adapter I need for my Macbook Pro Model A1398, EMC 2673?

Provided the computer-end fits, you are free to use one with a HIGHER Wattage rating. No damage whatsoever will be done to any component, but it will likely run cooler (but may be slightly heavier).
    If you use one with too LOW a Wattage rating, you will not be able to charge and run at the same time, and your computer's top speed (for its most intensive computations) will be limited.

• How can i no which SATA driver do I need for Satellite L300-03C

How can i no which SATA driver do I need for Satellite L300-03C so i can do nlite

Hi
    Your notebook seems to be a Satellite L300-03C PSLB8C-03C01X.
    As already suggested in your first thread visit the Toshiba Canada page and choose this notebook model on the driver page.
    http://209.167.114.38/support/Download/ln_bymodel.asp
    Then download the Intel Matrix Storage Manager (SATA) - Floppy drive image. Its for Vista but the files in this package should work with Win XP too.
    Include these files using nLite in order to create new Win XP disk containing the SATA drivers.
    Finally use this disk for booting.

• WHICH JDK java hotspot I  need for weblogic 10.3.6  SOA 11.1.1.7 and OSB 11.1.1.7

I used jrockit but somebody told me that It will be good to move to JDK 1.7.0.28 because jrockit will gone in future.
    WHICH JDK java hotspot I  need for weblogic 10.3.6  SOA 11.1.1.7 and OSB 11.1.1.7?
    and where can I download it?
    Thank you

Hi,
    For WL 10.3.6, SOA/OSB 11.1.1.7 the Enterprise Deployment Guide has still jrockit sdk 1.6 as recommendation...
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E28280_01/core.1111/e12036/create_domain.htm#CCHBFCDC
    The roadmap is to converge jrockit and hotspot JVMs, completion of the convergence project is targeted for JDK 8.
    http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/press/1854982
    Things are already changed for 12c, but for 11g I'd still go with jrockit...
    Cheers,
    Vlad

• Which version of iPhoto you need for streaming?

I have an iPhone 4, with iOS 5, streaming active. But there is no streaming of pictures towards my Mac. I read the explanations, the help pages in iCloud and Apple doesn't mention at all which version of iPhoto you need for this feature. It's sure that in the Sources I don't have "Streaming", as I can see in their image. I have iPhoto 8.1.2 and OS 10 6.8.

Hi, thanks for the answer, but iCloud works on my Mac with Snow Leopard.
    From Safari I can access through icloud.com to Calendar, Contacts, Mail, iWork and Find my iPhone. Actually I don't have iWork for the iPhone, so I can't really use it, and I didn't activate Mail (in my iPhone), because all my accounts are IMAP and messages are saved forever.
    Well, the only other thing that interested me was Streaming (so is it called in Italian, but you are right, in the English version of the help pages it is called Photo Stream).
    I'm aware that the version of iPhoto that I need for that feature must be more recent than mine, but I still hope that there is a version of iPhoto which supports Photo Stream and requires only Snow Leopard. I think that after iLife 9 (my version) there is directly iLife 11 (the present version), and I know it requires only 10.6.3 and not Lion. If Photo Stream is supported by iLife 11 and iLife 11 requires 10.6.3.... But perhaps there is an exception for some features, like Photo Stream. I would like to know...
    I don't want to update to Lion, it is a slow system.
    Thanks again

• What technical components are needed for integration of SAP BI and BO?

Hello,
    What technical components are needed for integration of SAP BI and BO?

Hi,
    you need to setup a BOBJ server (eg. BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 or BO Edge 3.1) and then install the BusinessObjects integration Kit for SAP on the same machine your BOBJ server runs.
    In order to build reports you can either use Crystal Reports (eg Install Crystal Report Designer 2008 V1 if you have an XI 3.1 server installed), WebIntelligence (Install the Business Objects XI 3.1 Client Tools in order to be able to build universes), BusinessObjects Voyager or XCelsius. Please note that you have to always install the BOBJ integration Kit for SAP (should be the same version as your server and client installation) on your clients AFTER you installed one or more of the above client tools.
    Please take again a look at the following link for more detailed information (from Ingo) on this:
    [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a00ee3b2-5283-2b10-f1bf-8c6413e0898f]
    Regards,
    Stratos

• Which garage band do I need for os 10.6?

Which garage band do I need for os 10.6? None came with my os disk.

BozeNJ wrote:
    where can I get GB ver 6.0 ??
    you can buy a boxed copy from eBay or Amazon (Amazon sells iLife '11 [GBv6] for $45)

• Which wi-fi speakers are recomended for MacBook Air

Which wi-fi speakers are recomended for MacBook Air?

I cannot personally advise because I don't know about those specific models.
    In 10.7, Apple already provides built-in software and updates for many printers. Check the lists below.
    Apple list of Epson printer software included with 10.7:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3669#epson
    Apple list of HP printer software included with 10.7:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3669#HP
    Also, Epson and HP both have support web pages where they describe their support for Mac OS X 10.7 and have driver software available to download. There's a good chance the that printer driver software you find online will be more recent than on the CD in the box with the printer, so you'll want to check those sites anyway.
    Epson's 10.7 page:
    http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supportLion.jsp
    HP's 10.7 page:
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01664444&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en

• Zen V Plus Not Connected. Saying No drivers are installed for this devi

Hi,?Recently purchased a zen v+ and thought i'd gotten a good mp3 player.got home, charged the player. installed software and got excited to start putting songs on and listening to?it. plugged it in the usb slot and BAM!?"USB device not recognized" so i went into control panel/system/hardware/devicemanager then clicked on uni'versal serial bus controllers and noticed a "unknown device". so i right clicked it and went properties and its saying No drivers are installed for this device. so i went to the driver tab and clicked on driver details and a window popped up saying no drivers are required or are loaded for this device.. then i came to the support page and had a look at some posts and came across http://us.creative.com/support/kb/article.asp?l=2&sid=9287?i read and followed the instructions word for word and still didnt help. went to the creative support downloads page and thought maybe i could download and re-install the drivers for my zen v+ but they had no downloads that related to drivers. Before contacting creative i thought i would come on here and find out if anyone can help.is there a site? or can someone give me a site so i can download the latest drivers for my zen v, i've tried installing them off the cd and it says no new devices found. any help would be greatfully appreciated..thanks for your timebrett?

Hi,
    I had a similar problem, try this site
    http://blogs.microsoft.nl/tonykrijnen/archi've/2004/2/28/59.aspx
    For the English people among us:
    Choose Start
    Choose Run
    Type REGEDIT en geef ENTER
    Open:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\
    With right mouse ENUM and choose Permissions.
    Check if there is a group EVERYONE with a 'v' on READ
    The same for USB (under ENUM). If the group everybody is not there, create one.
    Angele

• Which JVM and APIs are better for Palm application development

Hi All,
    Any body tell me which JVM and APIs are better for palm device application development. A want to create a good GUI based application on Palm.
    Please suggest me.
    Thanks
    Jack

hi jack...
    You can use ibm's wsdd(websphere device developer) as plugin to wsad(websphere application developer) for developing web applications which can be run on palm devices. It uses j9(ibm's implemention of jvm).
    thanks...

Maybe you are looking for