Which switch to activate in T77S0?

Hello Team
When a new job or position is assigned to a Personnel Area, it is not automatically reflecting in PA 0001.
Can you please advice which switch to activate in T77S0?
Thanks

PLOGI     ORGA     X     Integration Switch: Organizational Assignment
Integration Switch: Organizational Management/HR Master Data                                                                               
The entry PLOGI ORGA activates integration between Organizational             
     Management and Personnel Administration using the "Organizational             
     Assignment" infotype (0001).                                                                               
Active Integration allows you to:                                                                               
o   transfer changes made to Organizational Management objects                
         (organizational units, jobs, positions, cost centers), that are           
         relevant to integration, to Personnel Administration                                                                               
o   transfer changes made to the organizational assignment of employees       
         (IT 0001) from Personnel Administration to Organizational Management                                                                               
'X':  ein                                                                     
     ' ':  aus                                                                               
In addition, you must specify the integration plan version in the entry       
     PLOGI PLOGI.                                                                               
FYI
PLOGI     PRELI     99999999     Integration: default position
Integration: Defaultplanstelle                                                                               
In a personnel action (hiring, organizational reassignment), the person       
     being hired is assigned to  a position, and thereby indirectly to an          
     organizational unit, job and cost center. This is done in the infotype        
     "organizational assignement" (0001).                                                                               
If, however, the position does not yet exist at the time of the action,       
     the person can be assigned directly to an organizational unit.                                                                               
The system fills the "position" field in the infotype "organizational         
     assignment" (0001) with the default position defined in this entry.                                                                               
Default Position.                                                                               
This default position exists only in Personnel Administration and not in      
     Organizational Management. In such a case you should therefore create a       
     position in organizational management as well and assign it to the            
     person concerned. The default position takes on, therefore, the function      
     of a human resource pool. That is, everyone assigned initially to this        
     position has yet to receive his own position.                                                                               
~Saquib

Similar Messages

• HT201299 Is there an App which switches on Cellular data at a Particular time of day and switches off as well? if not someone should make an app

Is there an App which switches on Cellular data at a Particular time of day and switches off as well? if not someone should make an app for that

No, there are no apps that can do that, as no app would have access to the necessary API's to perform such a task.

• How to know which interfaces are going to which switch?

How to know which interfaces are going to which switch ?
    I know that cdp will show this information. But CDP will not show info about the devices connected to my device and whose link between is administratively down.
    Regards,
    Chandu

I don't want to the end devices location.
    For example, i have a switch that connect to multiple switches few using etherchannels and few using stand-along ports.
    So assume that one of the link whether it may be entire port-channel or a stand alone link that connects to another switch has been shut down manually by some x person...
    Then how can i know that which interfaces are connecting to that switch. In this case i think CDP will not  help because it will hold the information of ports that are up.
    Regards,
    Chandu

• Which switcher for G5 to Dell workstation?

Hi,
    I own a Mac g5 and a Dell workstation which I would like to connect to my speakers, monitor and keyboard.
    Monitor Apple 30" HD
    Keyboard EZKeyboard multimedia (Avid)
    Speakers Alesis MK1
    Mixer Mackie 12
    Which switcher would work best for me?
    Also, will I have any issues with the high rez display/switcher?
    Thanks,
    plp

never mind, I'll find another way

• Dear Customer Service Team,  I bought a twelve-month Dreamweaver CC program with monthly payment that I have paid via bank transfer and there would be a question about the activation. How could I get the license key with which I can activate my account? I

Dear Customer Service Team,
    I bought a twelve-month Dreamweaver CC program with monthly payment that I have paid via bank transfer and there would be a question about the activation. How could I get the license key with which I can activate my account? I can not find it and now I only have access to the trial version.
    Thank you for your help in advance.
    Kind Regards,
    G. Zsolt

There is no serial number require for Creative Cloud products, you may activate the products using your email address and password which is associated with Adobe. If your Dreamweaver asking for serial number, then make sure you are signing in with correct email address.
    You may also refer below link
    Sign in, activation, or connection errors | CS5.5 and later

• How to identify which switch in the panel called the function?

here i have some 192 switches and 192 leds corresponding to each switch,
    if a switch is on(say 10th) correspondingly led(10th) should glow.
    i want to use the same function for all switche led pairs.
    all i could do was to check for the on switch in a for loop and then set the particular led on, but i find it very inefficient way of doing it.
    int CVICALLBACK switchOnOff (int panel, int control, int event,
    void *callbackData, int eventData1, int eventData2) is the function.
    can i use any of these arguments to extract which switch(unique id for that switch) called the function so that i can switch corresponding led glow?
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Looping through controls is indeed a inefficient way of doing what you want!
    With such a great number of controls, you could assign an appropriate callbackData to each of them when loading the panel. Next you could create an array of control IDs with all the LEDs and operate in the switch callback to turn on and off the corresponding led. A small example will be more clear:
    At panel load:
    int leds[200];
    SetCtrlAttribute (panelHandle, PANEL_SWITCH1, ATTR_CALLBACK_DATA, (void *)1); leds[1] = PANEL_LED1;
    SetCtrlAttribute (panelHandle, PANEL_SWITCH2, ATTR_CALLBACK_DATA, (void *)2); leds[2] = PANEL_LED2;
    SetCtrlAttribute (panelHandle, PANEL_SWITCH192, ATTR_CALLBACK_DATA, (void *)192); leds[192] = PANEL_LED192;
    In the switch callback:
    int CVICALLBACK switchOnOff (int panel, int control, int event,
    void *callbackData, int eventData1, int eventData2)
    int sts;
    if (event != EVENT_COMMIT) return 0;
    // Get the status of the switch
    GetCtrlVal (panel, control, &sts);
    // Set the led to the proper status
    SetCtrlVal (panel, leds[(int)callbackData], sts);
    return 0;
    For this solution to work, leds[] array must be global so that it is available to the control callback.
    An additional improvement could be to modify the panel loading so that swithces and leds are created programmatically. You could have a single switch/led pair set in the UIR editor and next have a loop that duplicate the controls, sets callbackData and loads the array of led ids.
    Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.
    My contributions to the Developer Zone Community
    If I have helped you, why not giving me a kudos?

• Which switch is sending STP changing notificaiton?

Hi Team
    On a layer two spanning tree network, how can I find out which switch is sending the spanning tree changing notification?
    Thank you very much for your help!

What I believe we cannot monitor the "chaging notification", and we can only check the STP status and counter by "show spantree statistics" to determine the state is changed or not.
    Please check below link for more information.
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk389/tk621/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094797.shtml
    Hope this helps.
    P.S. Are you really come from Cisco ? You should have lots of internal doc. describe it in more details.

• Which switch

which switch will have following
    1)10 Gbps traffic throughput and providing a flexible platform that can scale to meet the next generation data center design
    2)SSL hardware acceleration to offload costly SSL encryption.
    3)Optional HTTP compression license to cost effectively offload traffic compression processing.
    4)Support for fiber connection (XFP 10 Gbps Optical) for networks support a full 10 Gig of duplex traffic over a single interface
    5)Highest level of SSL and compression performance available
    kindly advise the modules also

Cat6500 + Sup720 + ACE module + whatever fiber modules you need.
    Gilles.

• Tecra A9 - Which F key activates the restore disk?

I need a Vista reinstallation on my Toshiba Tecra A9 and I've done one before, but forgot which F key activates the restore discs.
    I've tried them all, but don't see anything I recognize. I found the BIOS for instance, and I see under F8 'restore your computer', and Safe Modus, but no choice whatsoever for formatting and installing by CDRoms.

Hi!
    Please wait a moment: You have already reinstalled Vista but now you want to make a new installation again?
    And what disk did you use for reinstall Vista?
    If you have created the Toshiba recovery disk you have only to boot from it and follow the screen instructions. Then you get back factory settings.
    But you can also restore factory settings if you use the HDD recovery option but this is only available if the original Vista from Toshiba is still installed. So if you installed Vista using a Microsoft disk you cant use this option.
    Normally you can start the HDD recovery option on European notebooks if you go in advanced boot menu if you press F8 and then select repair my computer. Then it takes some time and a new screen appears where you can choose the Toshiba recovery option.
    By the way, what Tecra A9 you have exactly? What is the PTSxxx code on the bottom side?
    Bye

• Business Functions Switch to activate Enhancement Package 4

Hi SAP experts,
    can you help me?...
    We will implement SAP CRM 7.0 with scenario of creation ERP Quations & ERP Sales Orders, therefore we have installed Enhancement Package 4 in our ERP, but I've been looking for information to know which Business Functions (switch) we need to activate for this scenario, but in all documentation I've been looking doesn't indicate this.
    Can you let me know wich switches we need to activate or share documentation about this?
    Your help is most highly appretiated.
    Regards
    Gonzalo C.

> We will implement SAP CRM 7.0 with scenario of creation ERP Quations & ERP Sales Orders, therefore we have installed Enhancement Package 4 in our ERP,
    So there was any business reason to install EHP4? Who told you? And those people should also be able to tell you what to activate
    I'd go through SFW5 and click the "documentation" button next to the functions, this will open a browser window explaining what this function is about.
    Markus

• Which switch model for more than 4 10G-Ports?

we have a little network (100 clients, 1 VMware-Cluster with 2 Hosts, 1 Storage) and we want to replace old switches.
    we want to connect 4 cisco catalyst 2960X to core switch with 10G, and 4 2960X with 1G.
    Core switch is main routing instance for all.
    So we need following features for the core switch:
    - 8 10G-Ports
    - Redundancy
    - Static Routing
    Which is the cheapest model for core?
    Thanks!
    Martin

I'm not sure if you get it "cheap" ...
    You could use:
    A stack of 2*WS-C3650-48TQ (each has 4*10GE)
    A stack of 2*SG500X-24 (each has 4*10GE)
    one or two SG500XG-8F8T (each has 8*10GE copper and 8*10GE SFP+)
    2) and 3) are from the SmallBusiness line of switches. So option 2) will probably the cheapest.
    Edit: Just looked at the stacking of the 500X. Seems that the 10GE-ports are used for stacking, so you would need four of them to get eicht usable 10GE-Ports. It still could be cheaper then the 3650, but probably not better ...

• Which Switch and Router to choose?

I am interested in purchasing a Cisco Switch and Router, or possible a Cisco Switch Router.
    However, I am not sure of what model to go with.
    Currently, we have a network with about 200 Workstations and 30 Servers for our Corporation Infrastructure.
    Also, for our lab, we have about 50 Linux Based Servers, and 30 Solaris Based Servers, that are part of our Network. We are a Research and Development Company, and we have had issues with the Lab machines bringing down our network, as well as our corporate network adversely affecting the lab machines. What we would like to do is segment the network so that the different areas will be isolated. However, we also would like to have a lot of control over the traffic that will be able to cross from our network into the lab so that users will still be able to run their tests.
    Security is also an issue, and it would be great to have more control, and a better view of what kind of traffic is running through our network.
    Currently, we have about 8 Gigabyte Switches which are unmanaged (Linksys and NetGear). Our idea was to get a 1 or 2 Cisco Switch Routers, and then split them up into VLANS and cascade our current switches so that we can still make use of them. The other ideas was to just get a Cisco Switch and use our CheckPoint Router/Firewall to do the routing.
    Can you give me any advice as to what model of Cisco Product you would recommend?
    Is it better to go with a Switch Router, or simply get a separate Switch and Router?
    Please note that all of our Machines have 10/100/1000 NICs, so the device will need to be Gigabyte.
    Thanks you so much!

You have two choices. Either to use a chassis based solution or to use stacable switches such as a 3750. Are all the cat 5(or 5e,6) runs coming into one centralized location ? Or are there separate wiring closets that you plan to put. If then we need to put separate switches at those locations and run fiber back to the central location which has a chassis based or stackable switch.
    If using a chassis based solution, you can get a 4506 (4507 for redundancy, with a redundant supervisor engine). Supervisor engine is nothing but the CPU of the switch. 4506 is a 6 slot modular switch with 2 power supplies for redundancy. You cannot add two Supervisor engines on a 4506 (4507 can).
    Slot 1 is always for supervisor engine, the remaining 5 slots you can fill using 48 port 10/100/1000 modules.(48 * 5 = 240). So your maximum port density is 240 ports on a 4506. (Note that there are 4507, 4510 which are similar models with more slots)
    If using 3750, you can stack upto 9 switches in a stack using stacking cables on the back side of the switch. Each switch will have 48 ports (10/100/1000) and you can stack 5 switches to get 240 ports.
    For the firewall I would recommend using a PIX 515E, (Why go for Checkpoint firewall when you can use all Cisco). For routing between the vlans, the switches that I recommended above are all Layer 3 switches. They will route between the different vlans. You can also configure ACLs to restrict traffic between multiple vlans.
    HTH

• Which switch for POE and 7940G phones?

I have 2 (and maybe soon 5 more) 7940G phones to add to my network, which already has a Netgear POE capable switch. I've since discovered that early Cisco POE isn't the same thing as current POE, and the switch doesn't power the phones.
    I was looking at adding a Cisco SD208P 8-port switch to power the phones, but I soon discovered it only has 4 POE ports, and I'm not sure that this switch will even power the 7940G phones. And if the other 5 phones show up, I'll need two of those switches with no room for expansion on the voice network.
    Will this switch power those phones?
    Is there another small switch available so I don't have to replace my existing switch infrastructure to get these phones to work? Or do I need to scrap the phones and get something newer that will work with the current POE standards?

Will,
    I would look at the ESW520 8 port switch, it will power the phones and will have the "*" VLAN's already setup in them.
    Side note "*": This assumes that you are using VLAN100 and Cisco Voice system for the switch
    Have a great day

• Which power supply for which switch

have 2 different switchs with 2 different power supplys.
    EZXS88W v3 andEZXS16W v2.1 - i have a 9v and a 12v linksys power brick both @1000mha. which one goes to which?
    i also have a BEFSR81 v3 - with no powersupply. can anyone linkme to a GOOD seller on ebay or amazon for one please?

EZXS88W power specs is 5V 6A, 3 PRONG and 100~240V.
    EZXS16W v2.1 Power specs is 12V 1000MA, BIG BARREL and 120VAC.
    BEFSR81 v3 Power specs is 12VDC 1000ma, BIG BARREL and 120VAC. 
    This are the specs for the power adapter for this devices. You will find this power adapter on any of the stores, or else you get a Universal Power Adapter which is compatible with all the Router and the Electronic Device. Just you need to adjust the power as per your Routers power specs. 

• Which switch to buy?

So after my recent post http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2011715&tstart=0 it is obvious that my two Dlink DGS-1224T switches will not work for me for link aggregation.
    I wanted to get some input from you guys on which replacement switches you would recommend. The big things I need are 24port g-bit, minimum 2 SFP, 802.3ad LACP, jumbo frame, and it would be nice to have some routing abilities.
    I have come up with these units to start, please recommend anything else that may not be listed.
    3Com® Baseline Switch 2924-SFP Plus
    Asante IC39240
    Cisco SLM2024 24-Port Gigabit Smart Switch
    Netgear ProSafe GS724AT
    Thanks!

I use to be a Netgear Senior Support Engineer for their Prosafe line. I can tell you in the Netgear line up the two switches you want to look at:
    GSM7324 (layer 3 switch)
    GSM7224 (layer 2 switch)
    These two are true managed switches. The big thing here is that if you go with one of the cheaper 'smart' switches, such as the GS724AT, the packet distribution for your LAG is source IP based or in other words all traffic for a given IP goes down one port regardless of link load. So you often end up saturating one member and starving the other as usage changes. For example you could see the following happen in a two member LAG:
    192.168.50.10 maybe using 700Mbps and is on LAG member 1
    192.168.50.11 is using 200Mbps and is on LAG member 2
    192.168.50.12 is using 200Mbps and is on LAG member 1
    192.168.50.13 is using 100Mbps and is on LAG member 2
    Member 1 is using 900Mbps
    Member 2 is using 300Mbps
    And if you have an IP that is a loaded link and you need more bandwidth you are SOL.
    On the other hand the actual real managed switches, such as the GSM7324 and GSM7224, use a hash algorithm and will distribute the packets across the LAG evenly regardless of source IP. So if you had a single IP address making request across the LAG the packets would be evenly distributed over each LAG member effectively providing the IP 2Gbps of available bandwidth, where as with the smart switch any given IP is limited to the speed of a single link in the LAG in the best case scenario and in the worse best case scenario the IP could be 'load-balanced' on to a link with a number of other bandwidth hungry IPs.
    I haven't worked with the other switches in question however I would be surprised to find any smart switch doing anything other than IP based load-balancing in the sub $1k market. (For real load balancing expect to pay close to 2k.) This is truly a case of you get what you pay for.

Maybe you are looking for