Will there be a winXP downgrade option for t410

Hi will there be a downgrade option to winXP 32bit for the t410 + win7 64bit?
How long do you provide winXP 32bit driver?
How do the downgrade work?
Do you offer t410 + winXP pro 32bit?
Do the t400 battery fit in the t410?
Do the t410 have a secend battery slot=

This site indicates that XP will be a preload option.  No idea how accurate this is.
Lenovo ThinkPad T410s, T410, T510 and W510 notebooks
T410 specs
Z.
The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.  The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog
English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество

Similar Messages

• How do I remove a credit/debit card from my account? I ask because I currently have a VISA gift/debit card with 50 dollars on it, but the money has run out so I want to usea new card. Also, there is no 'None' check option for payment type on my account.

How do I remove a credit/debit card from my account? I ask because I currently have a VISA gift/debit card with 50 dollars on it, but the money has run out so I want to usea new card. Also, there is no 'None' check option for payment type on my account.

Depending on how you created your account, "None" may or may not be an option. I believe it has something to do with whether the account was made through an App Store request or the regular iTunes Store. For example, my account allows no card but my father's doesn't allow there to be no card.
    To change the card, go to your account settings and change the information to your new card, and hit save.

• Will there be an update in Pages for ipad that will allow for sub scripts and superscripts

I am a chemistry professor who loves to work on the ipad. The problem I have is that the mathematics I use and chemical equations is use in my writings need both super scripts and subscripts. I would love to use my ipad for this, but presently, the only way I can do this is with a third party app that allows me to create the formulas and the paste them in the document I am working on. Will there be an update to Pages for ipad that will allow subscripts and super scripts. I would love to move away from my Office 2010, but the support is not there yet.

We cannot speculate about future Apple products. We know no more about this than you do at this time.
    You can suggest it to Apple at Apple Feedback.

• Is there a Paste in Place option for iBooks Author?

Is there a paste in place option for iBooks Author like there is in Adobe InDesign? Thanks.

InDesign's PIP means pasting at arbitrary coordinates.
    Not sure what that has to do with iBA, sorry, which isn't strictly canvas based.
    If you just want to clone items....that depends on the object. Best to experiment with your particular content, etc.
    Ken

• My current Camera Raw 5.7 for Photoshop CS4 Extended does not support Canon EOS 6D. What can I do? Will there be a Photoshop Camera RAW for that?

My current Camera Raw 5.7 for Photoshop CS4 Extended does not support Canon EOS 6D. What can I do? Will there be a Photoshop Camera RAW for that?

You would need Camera Raw 7.3 or later to open those files. Adobe is not going to update CS4. You can either get a newer version of Photoshop that comes with a current version of Camera Raw, or you can use the DNG converter to save your files down to the ACR version that works with CS4.

• Is there a talk to text option for iphone 3g?

Is there a talk to text option for the 3g

There may be an app.
    Look in the app store.

• Will there be a HBO Go app for the Apple TV anytime soon?

Will there be a HBO Go app for the 3rd generation Apple TV anytime soon? I am not talking about Airplay or iPad/iPhone mirroring. I am talking about a little box icon in the Apple TV menu like Netflix or Youtube... but for HBO Go.

Welcome to the Apple community.
    No one here will know that answer, this community is made up of users only.

• Will there be an anti-glare screen for the new MacBook Pro?

will there be an anti-glare screen for the new MacBook Pro?

Hi j,
    Apple rarely announces upcoming hardware upgrades, so we'll probably just have to wait and see if that's something that happens in the future with the retina line. In the meantime, you can express your desire for one here: http://www.apple.com/feedback/

• Will there be a Turkish language pack for PeopleSoft Financials?

Will there be a Turkish language pack for PeopleSoft Financials? And if so, when?

Multilingual Pack for Peoplesoft includes turkish language also. you can always run your peoplesoft installation as base language english and other languages as turkish.
    That should resolve your problem. Thx

• There is no on/off option for automatic dim on my 8100 any ideas?

There is no on/off option for automatic dim on my 8100  any ideas?
    It is effecting the white balance of the camera
    and I cannot take a decent pic. 
    I have tried battery restore, by removing the battery whilst on
    and rebooting without success.
    Thanks 

Depending on how you created your account, "None" may or may not be an option. I believe it has something to do with whether the account was made through an App Store request or the regular iTunes Store. For example, my account allows no card but my father's doesn't allow there to be no card.
    To change the card, go to your account settings and change the information to your new card, and hit save.

• When will Apple give the Battery Percentage option for the iPod?

When will Apple give the Battery Percentage option for the iPod?

It's hard to tell since Apple has never included it in all generations of the iPod and I assume you mean the iPod Touch.
    Apple could place it in the sixth generation iPod Touch but Apple has been pretty tight lipped on the possiblity of one coming. It's been since 2012 when the fifth generation arrived in the fall so the iPod lineup is due for an upgrade. Some reports say it won't come this year and others say different. But with the new iPhone expected to debut with larger screen it is still possible the new iPod will come with a larger screen alongside the new iPhone. It happened back in 2012.
    But no one really knows. Until then download an app to measure your battery percentage. I have battery doctor and it's really useful to determine how much battery my iPod has left and it also can clean up your memory and any junk files.

• Will there be a belle refresh update for n8 us ver...

google/translator
    will there be a belle refresh update for n8 us version
    product code: 059C8T6
    version: 111.030.0609
    custom version date 2011-01-18
    BULGARIA
    of http://www.nokia.com/bg-bg/support/product/n8-00/ says that the update may not be available from all mobile operators
    Why mobilnit operators?
    this is a software NOKIA
    why they should be released please update Updates for other ANNA and BELLE I did the update without any problem

Well here is my N8/ Belle story, or should I say nightmare. I checked my phone for updates, and installed an important update, which ended up being Belle. Nothing has been the same since. What doesn't work on my phone since the install...
    - I can not make phone calls without turning the phone off and then on again. Even if I do that, there are no guarantees I can put a call through. Everything about dialing a phone number looks like it is working, but all I get is silence. If I call my phone from another phone, I hear the ringing on the phone I am using, but my N8 doesn't ring, or act like a call is coming in.
    -I can't text message anymore, send or receive. I can create a message, press send, but it just sits in the outbox. Occasionally an " Unable to send" window pops up.
    -I charge up the phone, and the battery is dead within hours. A charge will not last through the night. Here's the kicker....I just had a brand new battery installed.
    I am sure there are other issues that I have yet to discover, because,well, I am trying to solve the important things like making a darn phone call!!
    I have been around to nokia offical forums in other countries, and I have seen other Nokia phone owners experiencing the exact same problems as I am. I purchased the phone in Canada from Rogers. Last year, I came to the States for five months, unlocked the phone and used T-Mobile. I returned to the States again this wiinter (I am still in the USA), and am back on T-Mobile. Everything was fine until Feb. 28th, 2013, the day I did the install of Belle.
    If there is anyone out there who can troubleshoot the issues, or offer some insight as to how to fix my phone, I will be very grateful.

• IOS 7: Will there be updates to change colors for the Notes

iOS 7: Will there be updates to change colors for the Notes & Text msgs? The white background washes out the text.

Nobody here has any knowledge of what Apple may or may not include in future updates.
    You can send feedback to Apple about your wishes though - http://www.apple.com/feedback/

• I recently downloaded itunes 10.3.1 for MAC.  BUT everytime I go to help to try and find the diagnostic options, there is no drop down option for diagnostic?  Can someone help?

i recently downloaded itunes 10.3.1 for MAC.  BUT everytime I go to help> to try and find the diagnostic options, there is no drop down option for diagnostic?  Can someone help?

Why not available in Mac version. We are behind proxy and need this to see why iTunes isn't working?

• Will there be a carrier profile update for T-Mobile on the iPhone 5?

Will there be a carrier update any time soon for T-Mobile on the iPhone 5?

DevilNURO wrote:
    Prove it.
    from the very link you yourself provided:
    "T-Mobile's iPhone 5 shares the same model number (A1428) as the version that other GSM carriers sell. This is important because the T-Mobile iPhone 5 can connect to the carrier's existing HSPA+ 42 network, but the current iPhone 5 can't. Support also can't be enabled via a software update, Apple says.
    However, after April 14 when the T-Mobile iPhone 5 goes on sale, all GSM iPhones will have the radio technology to connect to T-Mobile's 4G network. That means if you buy and AT&T or unlocked iPhone 5 after that date, and you end up on T-Mobile's network, you won't get the abysmal 2G data rates of the carrier's EDGE network (which you may remember from iPhone 1)."

Maybe you are looking for