Win7 64-bit and Bluetooth driver on T61

Hey all!
I've been trying to get the latest WIDCOMM BT driver installed (ver. 6.3 from
http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php), however their installer stops at: "This program cannot update your software. Please contact the manufacturer of your device for support."
I'm currently using the 6.2 driver but would like to be able to update. A WIDCOMM 6.3 BT driver from Lenovo would be nice. Or at least a solution to the above issue..
thx!

restore the iPad preferably as new and start clean
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4137

Similar Messages

• HP C3180 running on Win7 64-bit and a win7 32bit PC connected on network

I have a HP C3180 connected to a PC running Win7 64-bit and a HP Pavillion dv6000 connected on the same home network.
    On the PC with Win7 64-bit I can print on both sides of the paper, more pages on the same side or booklet.
    On the dv6000 I can ONLY print single sided and only on page on the side.
    How to fix the dv6000 or adding an additional driver on the 64-bit PC?
    Best regards
    Hegeknudsen

Welcome to the forums helgeknudsen,
    I understand you are unable to print on both sides when you print from one of your PC's. I would suggest running the HP Print and Scan Doctor first to see if the tool will correct the issue.
    If you are still unable to print on both sides, run the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows to ensure the full driver and software are installed.
    Let me know the results!
    Have a great Tuesday
    R a i n b o w 7000I work on behalf of HP
    Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say
    “Thanks” for helping!
    Click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution!

• I have win7 64 bit, and when I tried installing the new update, it failed.  I tried reinstalling and still no joy. I have attempted this several times. This is first time experiencing this. Is there a fix in the works?

I have Win7 64 bit and when I tried to install the latest I-Tunes update it failed and told me to reinstall. I attempted the reinstall and got the same result. I have attempted this several times already even after following the recommendations from Apple website to correct this problem. I have installed numerous updates for I-Tunes and this is the first one to fail.  Is there a fix in the works from Apple for this? I believe the update is flawed and should be re-evaluated by Apple and this update re-issued with different version #.

Hi skyhawk536,
    If you are having issues with iTunes after an attempted update, you may find the following article helpful:
    iTunes 11.1.4 for Windows: Unable to install or open
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS5376
    Regards,
    - Brenden

• Memory Leak Issue With Win7 64 bit and Youtube.

I have a Win7 64 bit using IE9 with version 11.4.402.265 installed. 4 MB installed.
    Whenever I go to Youtube or Liveleak, and watch videos, over time it uses up to 4gigs of my memory! Even if I close the window, it does not free up the memory until I Ctrl/Alt/Delete and shut down the window(s).
    I normally only keep open 1-2 windows. Google toolbar is about the only thing installed. I can open 5 and more tabs, but as long as the site does not use flash, I don't have issues and each window usually uses under 200k memory watching them in task manager.
    When I go to open and watch a youtube video, it slowly climbs to 200k and within an hour, I can be at 2 gigs or more memory and up to 4 gigs within 2 hours (or sometimes much sooner). Closing the window does not release the memory until I end task on it and then after a minute or so, the memory seems to clear and everything is back to normal.
    I searched the forums and seems lots of users, report memory leaks, some using yahoo toolbar installed, which is not my case. I do use yahoo as my e-mail address, no idea if that is related or not. I had the same issue when I had the prior Flash version installed, this has been going on for months. Right now having only this window open, using 129, 192 memory. If I open one more window (using the 64 or 32 bit browser) and start youtube, the memory in that window keeps climbing about 50-100kb a second, so it adds up quickly. I have kaspersky running in the background and that is about it other then my nvida driver setup.
    Really frustrating that so many people here and across the internet have reported this. I did have IE8 a few weeks ago and still had the same issue, upgraded to IE9 to see if that helped.
    Interesting side note, if I pause a video, it slows way down on the memory leak, but still rises at a slower pace. I don't know if this is an IE thing or Flash. I have had this setup since 2009 and don't recall having issues with IE7. I use Youtube so much as a teaching instrument as a music teacher, so constantly have lessons going on it.
    Thanks and hope someone has come up with something. I also build computers and have done some programming, so I could modify a file if needed with clear instructions.

This could be similar to bug https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3334814

• Win7 64-bit "lost" device driver for Ipad mini-can't charge/transfer data

I have had no trouble up till now with plugging my ipad mini into my PC and moving music, photos etc. etc. A couple of days ago came the update to IOS 6.1.2. Yesterday I tried connecting the Ipad. The first thing that happened was that Itunes updated to the latest version. Now every time I try and connect, I get the message "device driver not installed successfully". I get a message that it is synching photos, music etc. but (a) I can't see the Ipad in windows explorer, (b) it won't charge.
    Windows device manager says I have the latest driver.
    I have uninstalled itunes (3 times now). I have uninstalled all other apple software and all the bits left behind when the uninstaller didn't do it's job properly.
    I have followed all the instructions in the various KBs on the support site including rebooting the PC and turning the Ipad off and on again (numerous times). I've run everything as administrator.
    I still have no success in acessing my stuff on windows - including some more music which I want to transfer. I wanted to put some documents on the Ipad to take to an exhibition today, but because of this c**p I couldn't.
    If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
    thanks for looking
    Paul

restore the iPad preferably as new and start clean
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4137

• Win7/64 bit and Audition 3 license activation issue

I saw some early discussions on other forums regarding this. Due to a mobo failure I had to rebuild my PC. Because it was an old mobo, I basically built from the ground up, now running a much faster system with the OS as noted above (Win7 Pro/64 bit sp1). I install Audition 3 (running compatibility mode to XP sp3) and activate it. Within about 3 days it pops up with a "license activation is no longer valid" error. Adobe has not been able to successfully solve the issue as after re-activating again, it will fail within a few days again.
    I did read some reports that anti-virus programs can interfere with a registry setting required for retaining activation. I do use AVG (albeit the free version), and after the latest re-install turned it off prior to re-installing Audition. I also recently downloaded a series of Win7 KB patches, some as I recall were to deal with compatibility issues. whether that will help we will see.
    I can't afford an upgrade at this time, and would like to see 3/3.0.1 remain activated.
    Thoughts? Fixes? Patches? Voodoo spells to apply?
    TIA

@HCH_50
    I am not sure whether this will solve but you can try this
    1. repair Outlook from control pannel
    2. repair NOS from control pannel
    3. Repair Sync from NOS sync option
    4. Create new profile in Outlook
    5. Restart Pc and then try
    Please THANK me by clicking on the ****WHITE STAR** ( Giving KUDOS) the big GREEN BOX to your LEFT .
    It will help me to serve you better !!!!!
    Thanking You

• Satellite C50-B-13T: Cannot find Win7 32-bit graphic card driver

Hello,
    basically my problem is that I shifted from Windows 8 to Windows 7 and i can't find matching graphics card drivers,
    I tried installing almost all the inter drivers out there, but non of them worked.
    So i would be happy if someone could help me,
    I need a standard VGA graphics adapter driver for windows 7 ultimate (32 bit)

Hi Emil
    Im really wondering why do you install 32bit version if 64bit version is fully supported and you can find all necessary drivers, tools and utilities on Toshiba download page.
    As you probably know 64bit version would be better due to general performance and RAM usage.
    Can you please tell us which Intel GPU is in your machine? I cannot find exact model name. It must be integrated Intel GPU with shared memory.

• I got a new acer pc with Win7 64-bit and itunes download won't open, it says 'This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid win'

I've tried to download Itunes and itunes for 64-bit using mozilla firefox and internet explorer, even deleted the browsing history and closed and tried to dowload again and tried download quicktime separately, but nothing seems to work. 

Try right clicking on the installer and select run as administrator.

• FF v28 loads very slow even on a screamingly fast brand new PC, hardly anything loaded on the OS. Patched Win7 640-bit and still slow.

IE10 and Chrome load uber fast, but FF takes forever.. even disabled everything and it still loads slow.

I'm no noobie to this.. I know how to support software issues. Done all the usual optimizations and chrome and IE load ultra fast..Firefox white screens for a few seconds when launched before it loads it's homepage. Even switched home pages, no change. Google is the home page, so there is almost nothing to slow it down .. everything points to v28 is just slowly built.

• Wifi and bluetooth driver

sir
    I need -
    blutooth and Wifi drivers
    and audio drivers as audio dont work proper.
    plz reply asap.
    thanx

Hi:
    You should be able to use the drivers and software from the HP 2000t-2a on your model except the BIOS and firmware files.
    http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-2000-2a00-notebook-pc-series/5259212/model/52...

• HP 2000 - 2c12NR: Removed Win8, Installed Win7 64-bit; Touchpad Problems

Greetings HP forums! 
    My name is Bob and I am having an issue with an HP 2000 laptop.  A friend requested I remove Windows 8 from a laptop, and install Windows 7 since he was much more familiar with the old GUI.  
    I installed Win7 64-bit and am having issues with the touchpad consistently working correctly.  I have let Windows use its generic drivers, and have installed the Win8 Synaptics touch pad driver/utility.  Both drivers produce the same problematic results.  The strange issues I am having are as follows:
    - Touchpad works fine for 5-30 minutes
    - Touchpad becomes inoperable for varying amounts of time; 1-5 minutes
    - Touchpad starts working again, but requires higher than normal pressure to work OR only works on the RIGHT side of the touchpad
    - Touchpad stops working again, and then after swirling/twirling my finger around the touchpad it will start moving itself without any further input to the Touchpad at all.  Everytime it starts moving on its own, it exhibits the same behavior.  It moves only vertically, in  a perfectly straight line, roughly 2/3 the heighth of the screen, and is very choppy skipping up and down; This lasts for 10-30 seconds.
    - After it's done 'ghosting' the cursor up and down, the Touchpad is usable again, but is very finnicky.  It requires excessive pressure or response is very laggy/inaccurate to the touch you are inputting.
    - Typically after a reboot it works perfectly fine for a short amount of time, and then starts acting as I have described above.
    I have tried altering any and all of the settings in the Synaptics driver utility to no avail.  I have uninstalled/reinstalled, enabled/disabled the hardware/drivers numerous times.  Each time either drivers are removed and installed it will work fine for a short amount of time and then go back to acting crazy.  
    I thought the ribbon cable may have been loose, so I opened the laptop up far enough to check the ribbon cable for the Touchpad.  All was well, everything was snug.  
    At this point I am thinking there is an issue with the Touchpad itself.  While I am waiting for a reply I am going to try reinstalling Win7 since I have exhausted all other ideas I have.
    Any and all information is greatly appreciated.
    Thank You,
    Bob Melchert
    ChicagoLand Geeks
    *EDIT*
    I just started the process to re-install Windows.  Once files were finished loading and the initial install screen had loaded, (where you select Language, Time/Currency Format, and Keyboard input method) the Touchpad immediately started moving vertically on itss own.  Once it stopped moving on its own, I am only able to move the cursor vertically in the spot where it was moving itself; Any input to the Touchpad only allows vertical movement.  This is the first time I have encountered this issue.  Since this is happening with Windows loaded into RAM, I am becoming more certain this is a hardware issue.

Hello disgrntld,
    Welcome to the HP Forums!
    I understand there is no audio coming from the computer. Before anything else, I would suggest a manual uninstall and reinstall of the sound driver:
    1. Go into Device Manager, then "Sound, video and game controllers".
    2. Look for the Audio driver. Right-click on it and select "Uninstall". Do not restart the computer.
    3. Restart the computer. It will force the computer to detect the hardware and install an appropriate driver.
    Please let me know your results. Thanks!
    Mario
    I worked on behalf of HP.

• Win7 64-bit + 8GB + PCI X-Fi Xtreme Gamer = Blue Screen

7Win7 64-bit + 8GB + PCI X-Fi Xtreme Gamer = Blue Screen WTF? can't creative write drivers for 2st century systems?
    I cannot get this config to work under any circumstance ....tried every conceivable driver (Auzen, Dan K's, CL) ... all it does is install the driver, then blue screen after the driver installs?with?a ?'the device cannot locate any free resources - Code 2" ...
    This is an error from a?pre-bus mastering PCI era?e.g. 998.
    I?trapped the minidump exception from the BS and looked at it in WinDbg ... faulting module was?a CL .sys file.
    XP works fine, as does a CL ExtremeAudio (non X-Fi) card with Win7 64-bit and 8GB.
    So apparantly the hardware is useless as creative cannot write a driver ....
    nice

I have a similar config to you, except I have the Fatalty version of the X-Fi with the front bay. I get page faults caused by the Creative driver

• Win7 Bluetooth driver and Wireless Button Driver s004TX

I have Compaq s004TX but I cant get bluetooth to work. And there is no driver avaible on official site
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=in&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=7308...
    and the wireless button doesn't work either.
    They have driver for both bluetooth and wireless button for win8 but not for win7.
    How should I get it work ?
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

For the Ralink wireless adapter
    http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdDetails/?spf_p.tpst=swdMain&s...
    Railink RT3290 series Bluetooth driver
    http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdDetails/?lang=en&cc=us&sp4ts....
    Will add the rest as I find them
    Intel USB 3.0 
    http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdDetails/?sp4ts.oid=5405426&sp...
    Try the following IMEI download
    https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDkQFjAD&url=http...
    ****Please click on Accept As Solution if a suggestion solves your problem. It helps others facing the same problem to find a solution easily****
    2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience Consumer

• Bluetooth driver installs ever and ever again

Hi,
    I am using a T500 (Win7 professional edition 32-bit) and got a problem: Some days ago, I ran the Lenovo System Update Tool, and installed an update of the Bluetooth driver:
    "Thinkpad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software II for Vista/Win7" Version 6.2.1.800
    Download an installation was fine, no errorcs occured.
    But since that day, everytime I switch on Bluetooth (either by hardware switch or using Fn+F5), the system installs Bluetooth drivers again... "new devices found, looking for drivers". No error messages, it always ends with "devices were installed, and can be used now".
    At the German Thinkpad board, some users reported the same problem. It seems as if has something to do with the Nokia Suite (either Nokia PC Suite or Nokia OVI Suite, I tried both in latest version).
    But before I updated the driver, everything worked fine - even in combination with Nokia Suite.
    Is there a solution to prevent the driver from installing ever and ever again ?
    Christian

Nobody knows ?

• Windows 8 64-bit install on 970a-g46 Mainboard AHCI and NVIDIA DRIVER issues

My Box:
    MSI 970A-G46
    BIOS 1.9  (AUG 2012) (Tried 1.11 but the nightmare started then)
    AMD FX-6100 (STOCK SPEED AND SETTINGS) WITH OEM HSF
    16GB PATRIOT VIPER 3 (1866) RUNNING @ (1600)
    USED an EVGA 9800GT 1ST AND UPGRADED TO NVIDIA REFERENCE CARD GTX 550 Ti (1GB) WITH SAME ISSUES
    90gb MonsterDigital Daytona SATA III SSD DRIVE (OS and minimal programs)
    Antec HE 550
    I am at a point of pulling my hair out. I decided to upgrade my system to enhance Diablo III game play. I got a combo deal on the mainboard and cpu, and thought the speed of the game caching on a SSD would also help. The first attempt which took a little struggle was Vista 64-bit. Eventually, I was able to get the OS to work with me, and it was smooth.  Since M$ decided to offer the Windows 8 Pro upgrade for only $39.99, I thought, what do I had to lose. Well….lots of time. Now, I am not a newbie, though SSD drives haven’t been more than an interesting thought. So yes, I read many guides on everything from Trim enabled Win 7 and 8, and many other do’s and don’ts. What is driving me to the Netherlands of hell, is the installation and how buggy it has been. It boils down to drivers for the IDE/SATA/AHCI CONTROLLER. First, even thought it “sees”  the SSD on installation drive selection, after pulling the USB installation drive, the system forgets it, and there is a “problem with the boot sector”. If you load the driver from the AMD site, it lets the install occur “fine”, but there is an issue with that driver which causes an irq conflict which leads to D3 audio issues and freeze ups. I did finally get things in order (not sure which driver I choose for that), and things were smooth, except I tried to install the GTX 550 ti and that led to a corrupt file error, which the system runs a check disk and cycles the “preparing to repair” and “diagnosing PC” a few times and never allows me to enter SAFE MODE (shift+f8), to disable the NVIDIA driver that is buggy, and doesn’t allow for the NVIDIA Control Panel to install without losing video, and starts the repair cycles again… Leading to ANOTHER RE-INSTALL...
    My question, for the Windows 8 Pro installation on the 970a-G46 mainboard and then after install is complete, which driver is the correct choice for the AHCI/SATA Controller?  All I find is Win7 64-bit AHCI inf’s, and SB7XX 64-bit inf’s (no SB950 INF). The Driver disk which came with the mainboard is very dated pre Win 8 stuff, ASMEDIA X106 which are not recognized by the OS as written for Win 8. AMD’s latest drivers are the ones causing the IRQ type lags and corruption.
    What version, build and type of Windows 8 installations have you used on this mainboard, and what drivers allowed you install it without the above conflicts? Your input may decrease my insanity… So, thank you in advance…

Quote from: m0r9h3u5 on 28-January-13, 12:11:16
    I understand what you are telling me,  only the generic drivers deliver subpar results. What is the point of running those drivers instead of windows 8 certified drivers written for said devices. My last install is functioning better, but still windows update fails every attempt, the apps i install (ie. weather bug) on the start screen wont load... to me windows 8 is a big fail....but that is just my view...
    OK...I also own the 970a G46, and my upgrade experience from Win7 x64 AHCI to Win8 x64 AHCI was flawless the first time.  No problems at all.  You are running an AMD chipset board with a nVidia gpu, which means that your chipset drivers are not automatically updated with every gpu driver update you do--this would happen automatically if you owned an AMD gpu because AMD includes them in its gpu driver install packages.  But--all you have to do to get the proper drivers for your motherboard is go here and download them.  You only need the *chipset drivers* from this page--you do not need the RAID drivers, of course.  That's it.  It's no big deal, and back in the days when nVidia was making motherboard chipsets you had to separately download both the motherboard chipset drivers from nVidia and the AMD gpu drivers from AMD if you did not also own a nVidia gpu.
    From your description of your problems it sounds like your installation of Win8 is hosed and you need to format C:\ and clean install from scratch, anyway, so...
    A note about AHCI--the *ideal* way to install the AHCI drivers is prior to installing your OS for the first time, you enter the UEFI and set "AHCI" in the appropriate place, instead of IDE, and *then* you reboot from DVD and install your OS which will automatically install the correct AHCI driver from Windows.  After the driver installation is complete you should then install the updated 970a drivers from AMD as linked above.
    However, it is actually very easy to activate and install AHCI *after* you have installed Windows in normal IDE mode:
    To enable AHCI in existing Windows 8 IDE Installation's
    Caution: Do NOT enable AHCI in UEFI prior to making the following changes in your Registry! If you had AHCI enabled alreadyin UEFI, disable it first and restart your computer!
    Use WinKey + R and type Regedit in the command line and hit the Enter key, this will open the Registration Editor.
    Go to:
        HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/services/iaStorV
        right click on Start, select Modify and set Data Value to 0
    Close Registration Editor and restart computer.
    While booting,  open the UEFI Page and set the SATA Mode to AHCI from IDE
    Save UEFI settings and restart.
    Windows will now install the AHCI drivers automatically and they should work without issues.
    In order to avoid installation problems just like you have been experiencing, here is what I would do in your shoes:
    1) Set UEFI for normal IDE drive mode
    2) Reboot into IDE mode and install your OS
    3) After you have finished with the installation, you should be having no troubles in IDE mode.  Then go to the instructions above on how to properly enable AHCI *after* you have installed Windows 8 in normal IDE mode.
    4) After everything is coming up roses in AHCI mode and you are having no problems, then install the AMD chipset drivers as linked above and you are golden. 
    Those 4 steps worked perfectly for me the first time (the first time I got them right, that is...).
    There's nothing wrong with Win8--this is strictly operator error caused by insufficient research into what AHCI is and how to properly enable it.  The Internet has some bad info on Win8 registry settings for AHCI because of the developer preview and the consumer preview versions of Win8 that Microsoft released to the public prior to the final shipping build--many "instructions" for Win8 are therefore not valid for the shipping version of Win8.  At first I made some of the same goofs that you did, but now you get to benefit from my hard-won experience...  Good luck! Should work like a charm. And, registry AHCI is done differently in Win8 than it is done in Win7 or Vista.  Also, the registry settings relative to AHCI in Windows 8 for AMD are different from the registry values that must be changed for an Intel controller.
    Parenthetically, My FX-6300 (Vishera) will be here in a couple of days! Yeah!

Maybe you are looking for

• Not able to see Enhanced Data type in SPROXY in SRM

Hello Experts, We are planning to use an outbound (SRM to PI) Proxy between SRM and PI to send XML messages. Our SRM team has requested a Datatype enhancement of SAP's predelivered SCV, SAP SRM SERVER 7.0 component i.e. RFQRequest. So, In ESR we have

• CO_TXT_CHANNEL_PASSWORD_ERROR

Hi experts. I have an interface SOAP to Proxy, but the message processed in PI doesn't arrive in Proxy R3. The sxi_monitor in R3 side, doesn't have message. The sxi_monitor in PI side, appear the message below:   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"

• Mac mini 2011 to displayport display

How do I connect the new Mac mini 2011 (thunderbolt port) to an displayport display? What kind of cable do I need?

• Migrate Financial Reporting reports from version 11.1.1.2 to 11.1.2.1?

I have recently built a brand new 11.1.2.1 environment. Our current environment is running 11.1.1.2. I have successfully migrated shared services data, and hfm data across to the new environment. I am now trying to move the financial reporting report

• Unable switch on iMac What should I do?

Hi I am unable to switch on my iMac When I turn it on I get the Apple symbol and the small spinning (non-coloured) wheel. I am unable to start it in SAFE mode. I switch it on and then hold down shift key (aftr hearing start sound) but I believe that