Windows 7 64 bit driver for HP Designjet T610

I just got a new computer with the operating system Windows 7 64 bit.  I have a HP Designjet T610 and I can't find any drivers for it to run on my new compter.  Help Please!

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer.
I did however find a link to your drivers for Windows 7 that you can access here, you will just have to select which specific Designjet T610 you have. If you have any further questions though I would strongly suggest accessing the commercial forums.
Hope this helps, have a great day.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP

Similar Messages

• Windows 7 64 bit Drivers for HP Designjet H45500

Hello everyone,
    Please help me to find a Windows 7 64 bit driver for HP Designjet H45500
    Thanks
    DIN

Download and install the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Drivers" link at the top of this page.
    Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
    I am employed by HP

• Windows 7 64 bits driver for hp colour laserjet 2840

Where to find Window 7 64-bit driver for HP Colour LaserJet 2840 all-in-one printer full complete version?

Hello B-I-F,
    The drivers for the HP Color Laserjet 2840 are already "built" into Windows 7. Here is a link regarding how to install them:
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?&objectID=c02536257
    Also, for future reference, the HP Color LaserJet 2800 All-in-One Printer series are commercial printers. I recommend posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution.
    Here is the link to the Commercial Laserjet board:
    http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413
    If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution

• Windows 7 64 bit driver for the Zen Vision M?

- Where EXACTLY can I find the Windows 7 64-bit driver for the Zen Vision M? My new computer came with it installed in Windows Media Player 2, but the driver became corrupt. I can't seem to find that driver on the Creative or Microsoft download websites. Please Help!

The driver is nati've to Windows. Creative does not write the MTP driver. I would suggest re-install WMP2 or contact Microsoft for advice if it is corrupt. As for software to use the player on a 64 Win 7system? there is nothing for the Vision M. You may want to read this page? http://support.creative.com/KB/showarticle.aspx?sid=605&h=3

• Windows 7 64-bit driver for Hp ENVY 15-q203tx

can you give me windows 7 64-bit driver for Hp ENVY 15-q203tx.some our program and system is not working with windows 8.1

Hi:
    See if the W7 x64 drivers and software from this model work on yours.  Don't use any BIOS or firmware files from this model.
    To install the graphics, you have to install the Intel chipset installation utility first and reboot.
    Then install the Intel HD graphics driver and reboot.
    Then install the Nvidia graphics driver and reboot.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=7200...

• Where can i find windows 7 64 bit driver for macbook pro 8,1 ?

Where can i find windows 7 64 bit driver for macbook pro 8,1 ?

Boot Camp Assistant 4.x in Lion
    Apple Boot Camp Support

• Is there going to be a Windows 8 (64 bit) driver for Sony DPP-EX5 Photo printer?

I have the DPP-EX5 Photo Printer and love it.  Currently connected to my Windows XP machine. I just bought a Windows 8 64 bit computer, but the site
    http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=DPPEX5&LOC=3#/downloadTab does not show a Windows 8 driver.  Will the Windows 7 64 bit driver work with Windows 8 64 bit?

Well, since no one replied, I went ahead and downloaded the Windows XP driver for DPP-EX5 printer and installed it onto my Windows 8 64 bit machine, and presto, it worked.  I'm a happy camper.

• Windows 7 64 Bit Driver for Designjet 500ps PCL3GUI

I have just upgraded my PC to windows 7 64 bit. We use a Designjet 500ps plotter - wothout the HPGL2 card, so the driver needs to run on PCL3GUI.
    The HP site doesnt have any drivers apart from the HPGL2 for 64 bit. 
    Does anyone know a workaround i can use for this?
    Thanks
    andy

The drivers for XP x64 were posted in the Designjet forum in a few places.  I cannot find the link where I got the version I am currently using, it is a later version than the one in the link above and has some better features for scaling prints.  I will attach it here, you can download it and unzip it to a directory.  Next go to the Devices and Printers folder, Add a Printer, pick the proper port and then select Have Disk and point to the directory where you unzipped the driver.  The file includes a number of Designjet models including the four versions of the 650C (A and B versions in 24" and 36").
    Bob Headrick,  HP Expert
    I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
    If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
    If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
    Attachments:
    pl532en.zip ‏1924 KB

• How to install Windows 7 64 bit driver for Canon i9100 Printer?

When I try to install my Canon i9100 printer on my HP laptop running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, Windows cannot locate a driver.  Visiting the Canon website, I find an update module for the Windows driver.  Canon says the printer MUST be installed using Windows Updater before their driver update can be installed.  I have tried everything, but I cannot get Windows to find a driver.  Windows Updater says that my computer is Up To Date.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Thank you,
    David

Hi Honeycutt,
    The Windows 7 driver for your i9100 is only available from Microsoft through Windows Update.  Please try Microsoft's web page for assistance with troubleshooting this:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/find-and-install-printer-drivers
    If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:
    http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer
    Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

• Where can I get the Windows 7 64 bit driver for the MBP (6,2)?

I have to install Windows 7 for work. I have my hard drive partitioned for triple boot, with Ubuntu 64 bit on one partition, and Windows 7 64 bit enterprise installed on another. Both boot fine; Ubuntu found all its drivers automatically (well done, guys!), but Windows of course cannot. Boot camp assistant refuses to download the drivers because I've already partitioned the drive. (Pardon my frustration, but that is a completely brain-damaged software design decision. -1 to apple.)
    Is there any way to get the drivers?? Even just for the wireless card?? This is unbelievably frustrating. It's 2011 - stuff is supposed to 'just work,' and playing coy little hide-the-hardware-driver games does not 'just work'.

Alas, no dice. I was able to skip the compatibility check and run the bootcamp installer, and the 3.1 and 3.2 updates. However, I still have no wireless. The device manage shows it as an unknown network card.
    linux lspci identifies the ethernet and wifi cards as:
    02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5764M Gigabit Ethernet PCIe (rev 10)
    03:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM43224 802.11a/b/g/n (rev 01)
    the ethernet card is recognized in windows, but the BCM43224 is not.
    under linux the BCM43224 works out of the box using the standard "wl" driver with Broadcom's recently open-sourced firmware.
    But I'm having a hard time finding any other Windows drivers for it: searching broadcom's site and windows support doesn't give me anything, and google just gives me loads of what look like pay-to-download scam sites and malware. Have I entered some weird parallel reality where wifi support is better in linux than in windows? :lol: that can't be, maybe I'm not configuring something correctly.

• Windows 7 (64 bit) driver for the matshita bd-cmb uj-120 ata device for my hp pavillion dv6478

I recently upgrade my OS from Vista 64 bit to Windows 7 64 bit and the driver for my DVD player has a yellow question mark on it and I need to know if there is a driver for matshita bd-cmb uj-120 ata device for windows 7 64 bit

Hi,
    Hope this helps:
      http://support.microsoft.com/mats/cd_dvd_drive_pro​blems/en-us
    Regards.
    BH
    **Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
    Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

• Windows 7 64-bit driver for Canon Digital Rebel XT

How do I interface my Canon Digital Rebel XT with a computer running Windows 7 64-bit?

You are correct.  Canon does not provide a driver for Windows 7 64-bit.  You have to change the communication mode in your camera and then use Windows Photo Gallery or other software to transfer the photos.  Here is the response that I received from Canon tech support (it works):
    "To connect your camera to a Windows Vista or Windows 7 computer, you'll need to change the communication mode.
    To set your camera up for this, please do the following:
    With the camera disconnected from the computer, turn the camera on.  Press the "Menu" button.  Now select the [Wrench, Hammer, 2] tab.  Scroll down to "Communication" and press the "Set" button.
    Select the [Print/PTP] and press "Set".  This process is more completely described (and illustrated too!) on page 121 of your Digital Rebel XT Instruction Manual.
    Now connect your camera to your computer and turn the camera on.  Your computer should now recognize and have access to your Digital Rebel XT.
    Unfortunately, Canon software cannot communicate with the Rebel XT when operating in this mode.
    You may download your pictures using Windows Photo Gallery, or you may use a card reader to download images.  If you haven't already done so, you may retrieve and install this program from Microsoft's download.live.com."

• Windows 7 64 bits driver for HP LaserJet 1200

The drivers available on HP's web sites do not work on our Windows 7 64 bits computers.
    Does someone know about a workable driver?
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

Good news. There is a solution.
    HP Laserjet 1200 or 1300, and possiblly more Laserjet models have the same problem with Vista 64 bit and Windows 7 64 bit . My desktop is XP (32 bit) with a shared HP Laserjet 1200. I have no problem to share it with my other XP and Vista 32 bit laptops through wireless network at home. But I just purchased a new HP Windows 7 64bit laptop and I could not install the shared printer even through I used the downloaded HP universal printer drivers for Windows 64 bit. I searched the HP support forums and found this link was very helpful.
    http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/bizsupp​ort/questionanswer.do?threadId=1301542
    Now my Windows 7 64 bit is working with the shared HP Laserjet 1200. Here is the solution from the link and I added some more details.
    1. Disconnect the printer from the desktop computer on the network. Then, connect the printer directly to the new Window 7 64 bit (or Vista 64 bit) laptop using the USB cable. The laptop loads the correct driver automatically.
    2. Print a test page. (This is an important step.)
    3. Disconnect the printer from the laptop and reconnect it back to the desktop.
    4. Open the list of printers of the new Windows 7 64 bit laptop, find the LaserJet printer. Right click and open "Printer properties" (not the "Properties" at the bottom of list).
    5. Find the "ports" tab. Change from the USB port (DOT4_xxx) to the network connection. If you do not know how to change it to network connection, click "Add Port", then click "Local Port". Typed in " \\your_desktop_pc_name\your_shared_printer_name " (This is just an example.). Click OK to save it.
    6. Print another test page.
    Following the above steps, you will have a shared HP Laserjet 1200 PCL5 printer. To change it to PCL6 printer driver, you will need to use the downloaded HP Universal Drivers for Windows 64 bit. I will not discuss it here.
    Thanks to the first person who came out this great idea.

• Hp Pavilion DV 6000 Windows 7 32 bit -driver for webcam

Hello
    I purchased a used HP Pavilion DV6000 with Windows 7 32 bit . It did have the webcam working  and I had to do a recovery.
    There is no Image Device in the Device Manager.. Does not detect Webcam.
    How do I get my webcam working again.
    Thank you
    Please contact
    {Personal Information Removed}

Hello lang4.  I understand you want to download the webcam drivers for your notebook.
    Normally the webcam drivers are included with the Cyberlink YouCam package that Paul linked to above.  Have you installed this package?  If not, try that first.
    If that hasn't worked for you please provide your product number, this document can show you where it is located.  I will use this to locate the software for you.
    Have an excellent evening!
    Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
    Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

• Windows 7 64-bit driver for Curve 8520 ??

Greetings -
    New here, & new to Blackberry.
    Connected he Curve 8520 via the USB to my homegrown Win 7 64-bit computer.
    Was 3/4 successful - but Win7 couldn't find a Blackberry driver.
    Is there a driver I can download (or is it on the CD somewhere)?
    Thanks.
     - Richard
    oldWithoutMoney.com

Hello again,
    Sorry for the delay...there was an event this week that consumed all time for many who regularly hang out on these forums.
    5.0.1 is inadequate to describe your DTM version -- there are 4 octets. Please check Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (aka Uninstall a Program) to see the full version number. If it is anything other than 5.0.1.37, then please perform the recommended upgrade.
    Good luck and let us know!
    Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
    If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
    Join our BBM Channels
    BSCF General Channel
    PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
    Knowledge Base Updates
    PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code

Maybe you are looking for

• When prompted to update to 8.0.1 - and I hit install - window just thinks about it and never installs update????

Trying to update to 8.0.1 - when the update window pops up to install I hit "install" as I want the update of course. However, once I hit the install button it can be all day and it sill isn't done installing the update, it just thinks about it......

• 802.11n with Bootcamp and Windows xp

My 13 inch Macbook connects to my airport network at 802.11n 5GHz dual bandwidth using OSX but only 802.11g works when using bootcamp and windows. My 802.11n network shows-up on windows as an available network and I can type in my network password bu

• Poor photo quality in iMovie

When I import a still picture into iMovie from either the desktop or from the media library and use it in a movie, the quality of the photo suddenly becomes terrible in both the iMovie preview screen immediately upon import and later in the actual ex

• Put an 'X' in the corner of a JPanel, what's the trick?

I've seen applications (I assume written in java) where there is an 'X' to dispose() of a panel or toolbar. Here I've done a quick and dirty mock up of my application. If someone could oblige with a line or 2 showing how to do this, or even a link to

• FM:  RS_REFRESH_FROM_SELECTOPTIONS Issue

funcion module : RS_REFRESH_FROM_SELECTOPTIONS is returning selecion screen fields which are already filled with some values i was expecting selection screen fields with initial values. Because i have to check if the fields are initial then only the