HT201210 I am trying to back up my iPhone 4s.  I get an error message: iTunes could not backup iPhone because a session could not be started with the iPhone.   How do I correct this problem?

I am trying to backup my iPhone.   I get an error message that iTunes could not open a session with my iPhone.
How do I correct this?

I was having same problems with iphone and ipad - been like it for weeks
saw somethign on a another site- . it simply said to solve problem just turn off wi-fi and it will sync
So i did that and it worked on both iphone and ipad
problem seems to be with wifi on and wifi sync on.. turn off wi fi and its sorted

Similar Messages

Maybe you are looking for

  • Need to add extra fields in Custom tab  using EEWB.

    hi , I extended business partner with 10 custom fields using EEWB by creating an custom tab. I would like to add 2 more fields in the same custom tab . I am unable to find the provision to add new field to the existing project. so i am deleting the e

  • Possible to override the remotes "change audio" button?

    I'm creating a DVD that has multiple audio tracks for a single video track. I'm also programming in subtitles for the same track(French). The two audio tracks have different versions of dialogue. So, that means that I need two subtitle tracks – one f

  • MSE-license uploading issue

    Hi, I have installed WCS version and have added Mobility Service Engine to WCS. The version of MSE is I ahve uploaded license in WCS for supporting 200 APs. Then when i am trying to upload MSE liecnse, I am getting the below erro

  • Removing my photo from the header on e-mails

    Hello all. When I send an e-mail with "Mail" a thumbnail of an image I took with Photo Booth appears in the header bar. I have deleted the image from the Photo Booth folder but it still come up on my e-mails. I have looked through the Mail settings t

  • XSRF error when returning to SRM from external catalog

    Hello, We recently applied support package stack 19 to our SRM 5.0 development system, and after doing so found that some of our configured catalogs began producing an XSRF error when attempting to populate the SRM shopping cart with items from the c