Error on INstalling sam-t2

I have instlled opensolaris 64 bit on virtualbox on dell studio, while i am installing the sam simulator as pre the instruction provided it show the error of
(cd $a; make BITS=64 DEFINES="-I/export/home/jadai/t2/sam-t2/sam/include -DN2 -DMEMORY_SPARSE -DBITS=64 -DN2 -DMEMORY_SPARSE -DBITS=64" TARG="" INSTALL_DIR=/export/home/jadai/t2/sam-t2/sam/install-n2 TOP_DIR=/export/home/jadai/t2/sam-t2/sam BUILD_DIR=/export/home/jadai/t2/sam-t2/sam/build/n2 MODE=opt ARCH=amd64 TREEPATH="devices/dummy_mods/$a"; ) \
done
/export/home/jadai/t2/sam-t2/devtools/amd64/bin/python ss/lib/cpu/bin/SS_StateCtr.py ss /export/home/jadai/t2/sam-t2/sam/build/amd64/inc/SS_State.h
ld.so.1: python: fatal: libreadline.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory
*** Signal 9
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `/export/home/jadai/t2/sam-t2/sam/build/amd64/inc/SS_State.h'
Current working directory /export/home/jadai/t2/sam-t2/sam/cpus/vonk
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `n2'
i have changed the code in traits,ioram.cc
as per the installing sam thread from this form
thanks in advance for solving this issues
bye

After spending an entire day on this issue, I figured out something that worked.  After installing Windows 8 (64-bit) then Visual Studio 2012 (or 2013) then the latest 64-bit iTunes app, I got the 0x80073715 error.
What finally worked for me was:
1) Get all the Windows updates and hotfixes - especially the ones for Visual Studio.
2) Go to http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14431 and download the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package ATL Security Update"
3) Only install vcredist_x64.exe.
After running these steps, I was able to completely install iTunes on my Windows 8 64-bit instance. 
Hope this helps.

Similar Messages

• TS3212 I get an apple application support error when installing itunes. It says uninstall and re-install.  Does not work.  same message.  What is a solution?

I get an apple application support error when installing itunes. It says uninstall and re-install.  Does not work.  same message.  What is a solution?

Is that an error 2 message?
    If so, let's try a standalone Apple Application Support install. It still might not install, but fingers crossed any error messages will give us a better idea of the underlying cause of the issue.
    Download and save a copy of the iTunesSetup.exe (or iTunes64setup.exe) installer file to your hard drive:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
    Download and install the free trial version of WinRAR:
    http://www.rarlab.com/
    Right-click the iTunesSetup.exe (or iTunes64Setup.exe), and select "Extract to iTunesSetup" (or "Extract to iTunes64Setup"). WinRAR will expand the contents of the file into a folder called "iTunesSetup" (or "iTunes64Setup").
    Go into the folder and doubleclick the AppleApplicationSupport.msi to do a standalone AAS install.
    Does it install properly for you?
    If instead you get an error message during the install, let us know what it says. (Precise text, please.)

• HT4623 I recently downloaded ios 6.1.3 in my iphone s3 but could not install. The message on the phone is " unable to install update. An error occurred installing ios 6.1.3. I have tried several time but the same message keep appearing. what do i do.

I recently downloaded ios 6.1.3 in my iphone 3, but unable to install the download. This message keeps showing "unable to install update, an error occurred installing the ios 6.1.3 I have tried several times but the same message keeps coming. What is the solution?

There is no such thing as an iPhone 's3'.  There is a 3G which can only be updated to iOS 4.2.1 and a 3GS which can be updated to iOS 6.1.3.
    Which model iPhone is this?
    Identifying iPhone models

• Bridge CC on opening gives "Adobe Bridge CC has stopped working" Uninstalled, re-installed same error, will not run. "check online for a solution" does nothing.

Bridge CC on opening gives "Adobe Bridge CC has stopped working" Uninstalled, re-installed same error, will not run. "check online for a solution" does nothing.
    Bridge worked great for a while then started to fail when starting. Old Bridge CS6 still works fine. HELP ... please.

You problem is in the Fault Module MSVCR80.dll
    Do a web search for this.  Here is one LINK

• Can't open PDFs, Initially received runtime error,updated Reader - new error Adobe Reader has stopped working, uninstalled re-installed same error message Adobe Reader has stopped working

Can't open PDFs, Initially received runtime error,updated Reader - new error Adobe Reader has stopped working, uninstalled re-installed same error message Adobe Reader has stopped working

Assuming that you are in Win (which you haven't said), you can try using this tool to first remove all traces of previous versions of Reader:
    http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html
    Then, download the full offline Reader installer from 
    http://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/
    and run it immediately after restarting your computer.

• Trying to install photoshop elements 11 and keep getting the same error message: "The installation process encountered an error while installing shared technologies."

Trying to install photoshop elements 11 and keep getting the same error message: "The installation process encountered an error while installing shared technologies."

Medops20 please see Install rollback and Shared Technologies | Windows for information on how to resolve the current error.

• Error while installing Oracle Apps server 10.1.3 with Oracle DB 11.2.0.2

Error while installing Oracle Apps server 10.1.3 with Oracle DB 11.2.0.2 residing in the same server and being used by Apps server as it's metadata.
    bash-3.00$ export ORACLE_HOME=/data/ora11g/app/ora11g/product/11.2.0
    bash-3.00$ cd /data/OAS/install/soa_schemas/irca/
    bash-3.00$ ./irca.sh
    Integration Repository Creation Assistant (IRCA) 10.1.3.1.0
    (c) Copyright 2006 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.
    ERROR: Cannot find library - /data/ora11g/app/ora11g/product/11.2.0/jdbc/lib/ojdbc14.jar
    Please verify that the ORACLE_HOME is set correctly.
    bash-3.00$

Hi Craig,
    Database 11gR2 could be used for Installing Application Server 10.1.3.x but with some limitation.
    So please review the note:-887365.1 Oracle Database 11g Release 2 (11.2) Certification for Oracle Application Server 10g (10.1.2, 10.1.3, 10.1.4)
    Section :- Oracle Application Server 10g Release 3 (10.1.3)
    Regards,
    Praaksh.

• Error while installing J2EE Add- In to the ABAP system

Error while installing J2EE Add-In to the ABAP system 
    We are installing J2EE Add-In to the ECC5 System in the new hardware.
    When are getting Error while installing J2EE Add-In to the ABAP system.
    Transaction Begin*****************************
    ERROR 2005-08-10 14:58:28
    CJSlibModule::writeLogEntry()
    CJS-20011 J2EE engine configuration error. DIAGNOSIS: Error when
    configuring J2EE Engine. See output of
    logfile /usr/sap/QSS/install/batchconfig.log: 'My Library Path
    is: /usr/j2se/jre/lib/sparcv9/server:/usr/j2se/jre/lib/sparcv9:/usr/j2se/jre/../lib/sparcv9:/tmp/sapinst_exe.13084.1123702275:/usr/lib::/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/sap/QSS/SYS/exe/run:/oracle/QSS/920_64/lib:/oracle/QSS/920_64/lib32:/usr/lib
    ElementInfoTask has finished successfully on dispatcher
    ConsoleLogsTask has finished successfully on dispatcher
    ChangeManagerPropsTask has finished successfully. Manager:
    LockingManager on dispatcher
    ClusterManager on dispatcher
    ElementInfoTask has finished successfully on server
    ConsoleLogsTask has finished successfully on server
    LockingManager on server
    ClusterManager on server
    ChangeServicePropsTask has finished successfully. Service: dbpool on
    server
    ChangePasswordsTask finished successfully.
    Error occured while connecting to database (UploadFile). Msg: No such
    algorithm: DESede
    Transaction end***********************************
    We tried twice clean installation, after removing j2ee dir, SCS and
    resp profiles and droping PSAPQSSDB tablespace and SAPQSSDB user.
    I have also confirmed the passwords in ABAP system/000 for SAPJSF, DDIC, J2EE_ADMIN, J2EE_GUEST.
    We are getting the same error in both tries.
    Kindly advice us to resolve the problem.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Srinivas

Ananda,
    you saved my day!  I've been banging my head against the wall with this same problem during a J2EE add-in installation for SRM 4.0 on Windows, in preparation of an LAC 2.0 installation.  I had tried deleting the schema first, but that didn't work.  After I removed the sys\global\security folder as well, it worked perfectly.
    Thank you.

• Error in installing Photoshop CS5 extended.

I'm trying to install Photoshop CS5 Extended on my laptop (win 7 64 bit), and I always get a installation error.
    The error is "There were problems with your installation. Some required components may have failed to install. This could impact the functionality of installed applications"
    When I click on troubleshooting it says there were 42 errors and 39 warnings =/
    Antivirus and Firewall is turned off
    Any ideas what the problem could be?

I'm having the same problem,here are the error code..
    Please Help
    Exit Code: 6
    -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
    - 0 fatal error(s), 45 error(s), 41 warning(s)
    WARNING: Payload cannot be installed due to dependent operation failure
    ERROR: Payload {1D830E80-28A4-11DF-A025-0024E8692489} has an action "install" but no resultState
    ERROR: The following payload errors were found during install:
    ERROR:  - Adobe CSXS Infrastructure CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Microsoft_VC90_ATL_x86: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe Linguistics CS5 x64: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Microsoft_VC90_CRT_x86: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Support: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe Bridge CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobePDFL x64 CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Microsoft_VC80_MFCLOC_x86_x64: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe XMP Panels CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe Player for Embedding: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Photoshop Camera Raw: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeColorCommonSetCMYK: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeHelp: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe Mini Bridge CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Microsoft_VC80_CRT_x86_x64: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeColorJA CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe ReviewPanel CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Photoshop Camera Raw (64 bit): Install failed
    ERROR:  - Microsoft_VC90_MFC_x86: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Core_x64: Failed due to Language Pack installation failure
    ERROR:  - PDF Settings CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeTypeSupport CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeColorVideoProfilesCS CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeColorCommonSetRGB: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe Player for Embedding x64: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Required Common Fonts Installation x64: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Microsoft_VC90_ATL_x86_x64: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe CSXS Extensions CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Microsoft_VC80_ATL_x86_x64: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeOutputModule: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Microsoft_VC90_CRT_x86_x64: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeCMaps x64 CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeTypeSupport x64 CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Microsoft_VC90_MFC_x86_x64: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe Photoshop CS5 International English Language Pack_x64_AdobePhotoshop12-en_GB_x64: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe WinSoft Linguistics Plugin CS5 x64: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeColorEU CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobePDFL CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeCMaps CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeColorNA CS5: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Microsoft_VC80_MFC_x86_x64: Install failed
    ERROR:  - Adobe SwitchBoard 2.0: Install failed
    ERROR:  - AdobeColorPhotoshop CS5: Install failed

• Installation of Client Access role fails on Windows Server 2008 R2 (Execution of: "$error.Clear(); Install-ExchangeCertificate -services "IIS, POP, IMAP")

Hello
    I am trying to install Exchange Server 2010 beta 1 onto a Windows Server 2008 R2 (build 7000) machine which has also been set up as a domain controller.
    However when attempting to install the Client Access role, setup fails with the error below.
    Does anyone know of a way to get around this please?
    I have already searched for this error and not found any similar threads.
    Also every time I press the code button on this forum it crashes the browser and I keep losing the message! (IE8 from within Server R2). Also the message box is very small, will not expand and keeps jumping to the top.
    Thanks
    Robin
    [code]
    Summary: 4 item(s). 1 succeeded, 1 failed.
    Elapsed time: 00:00:01
    Preparing Setup
    Completed
    Elapsed Time: 00:00:00
    Client Access Role
    Failed
    Error:
    The execution of: "$error.Clear(); Install-ExchangeCertificate -services "IIS, POP, IMAP" -DomainController $RoleDomainController", generated the following error: "Could not grant Network Service access to the certificate with thumbprint 2F320F5D5B5C6873E54C8AB57F604D8AFA31D18C because a cryptographic exception was thrown.".
    Could not grant Network Service access to the certificate with thumbprint 2F320F5D5B5C6873E54C8AB57F604D8AFA31D18C because a cryptographic exception was thrown.
    Access is denied.
    Elapsed Time: 00:00:01
    Mailbox Role
    Cancelled
    Finalizing Setup
    Cancelled
    [/code]
    Robin Wilson

Hello
    Thanks for all the replies.
    I have since wiped the system and installed everything again and it all worked this time so not sure what was wrong last time. I did try to uninstall all Exchange components and then uninstall IIS and Application server, reboot and re-install but I received the same error still when it came to installing the client access role.
    Walter: I just attempted the standard installation which should have used the default self-signed certificate. Everything was a fresh install done at the same time on a freshly formatted PC.
    For info last time when it failed to work:
    - Installed Windows Server 2008 R2
    - Installed Domain Controller role using dcpromo. I set the forest and domain as Windows Server 2008 R2
    - Added a forest trust between main domain and test Exchange domain (set up as ex2010.local)
    - Installed IIS and Application Server role
    - Installed Hyper-v role
    - Installed Desktop Experience feature
    - Installed Exchange and recieved the error
    When it worked I set up the forest and domain in Windows Server 2008 mode (i.e. not R2), installed Exchange first and then set up the forest trust and then Hyper-v. It did say it failed to configure dns which was probably because it started trying to do automatic updates half way through the dcpromo! DNS seems to work ok though.
    I did notice this time that Hyper-v gave a warning about the virtual network adapter not being set up correctly and the local network did not work correctly although I could access the internet. Not sure if this could have been related to the cause of the problem previously. For now I have disabled the virtual network until I get time to try and get it working and so the mail will work in the meantime.
    I also noticed that Hyper-v added an extra 443 ssl binding to the default website so as it had 2 bindings on port 443 it refused to start. After deleting one it worked.
    I decided to install Exchange onto a domain controller as it is only a test and I wouldn't do it in a live environment. I am also short of test machines! It didn't give me any warnings about this actually, I think previous versions warn you that it is not recommended.
    Andreas and Chinthaka: I did not know about the requirement to run the domain at 2003 mode. The main domain is running in 2008 mode with Exchange 2007 so I assume this is just a temporary beta related requirement. It does seem to be working (second attempt) so far in a 2008 mode domain although I haven't had a chance to fully test it yet.
    Thanks
    Robin
    P.S. Sorry it's taken me a while to reply!
    Robin Wilson

• Error During INSTALL of Application Export File

An error is reported during INSTALL of an application that I am trying to copy (Import/Install) from a "development" Work Space into a "production" Work Space. The production (target) Work Space is on the same HTML DB instance as the development Work Space.
    I am receiving the following INSTALL error:
    ORA-20001: GET_BLOCK Error. ORA-20001: GET_STMT error. ORA-20001: Execution of the statement was unsuccessful. ORA-06550: line 15, column 1: PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol ",'39','RD8','8','S','10','U','43','UD','41','UG','11','W')) END)" when expecting one of the following: . ( * @ % & = - + ; < / > at in is mod remainder not rem <an exponent (**)> <> or != or ~= >= <=
    Following is some pertinent (hopefully) information:
    The above INSTALL error takes exception to part of a Region Select (sql) that works fine in the development Work Space.
    The common HTML DB (v1.6) instance is on UNIX.
    A new Work Space was created on the same instance.
    A new schema name was created during creation of the new Work Space. However, this schema does not point to a database. (We were not certain how to setup the schema to parse to our live database.) I will be running DBLINK upon production application startup in order to access the database objects.
    EXPORT INFO -
    File Format: UNIX (also, tried DOS but received same error during INSTALL)
    IMPORT INFO -
    File Type: Application/Page Export
    File Character Set: Western European Windows 1252
    Target Work Space is newly created on the same HTML DB instance.
    INSTALL INFO -
    *Parse As Schema: COLLIVE17 (Again, this schema does not parse to a database. I intend to use DBLINK.)
    *Build Status: Run and Build Application
    Please refer to above error message.
    Again, any insights or suggestions are appreciated.

Urgently need help! I've read several other Forum messages having a related problem but none having same Install error message.
    Again, my Export/Import from development Workspace to production Workspace is successful. The following error is reported when I attempt to "Install" into the production Workspace:
    ORA-20001: GET_BLOCK Error. ORA-20001: GET_STMT error. ORA-20001: Execution of the statement was unsuccessful. ORA-06550: line 15, column 1: PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol ",'39','RD8','8','S','10','U','43','UD','41','UG','11','W')) END)" when expecting one of the following: . ( * @ % & = - + ; < / > at in is mod remainder not rem <an exponent (**)> <> or != or ~= >= <=
    The "snippet" of Region Sql Select code that relates to the reported error is:
    ELSE htmldb_item.display_and_save (5, DECODE (GET_GRADE_B93 (sac.stc_final_grade,sac.stc_verified_grade),'18','AU','1','A','3','B','4','C','7','CR','5','D','46','DR','6','F','47','FW','49','IB','30','IC','31','ID','23','IF','44','MW','9','NC','21','RD','14','RD0','33','RD1','32','RD2','34','RD3','35','RD4','36','RD5','37','RD6','38','RD7','39','RD8','8','S','10','U','43','UD','41','UG','11','W'),'GRADE_'||ROWNUM) END q_v_grade,
    HTML DB version is: 1.6.0.00.67. I've also tried to Export/Import/Install the application into the "same" Workspace specifying the same schema, and only changing the Application ID. However, I get the same Install error (see above).
    Any suggestions on things to try in order to get application into production is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, Bernard.

• "The instillation process has encountered an error while installing shared technologies."

Basically, when ever I attempt download Adobe Premiere Elements 11 on my Windows Vista computer, half way through a message pops up saying "The instillation process has encountered an error while installing shared technologies. Please restart your system and try again."
    Each time I insert the disc, I select trial version, in case I download the full version and it no longer lets me use my serial code.
    Some one said the destination folder couldn't contain more then 250 characters, so I changed its location from 'C:\Program Files\Adobe\' to 'C:\' but it still came up with the same message!
    I have downloaded the new Adobe Reader 10, but this makes no difference to the process.. no matter what I've tried it always comes up with the same message.
    I also turn of my anti-virus software when installing Adobe Premiere Elements. Still this doesn't do the trick. And I've restarted my computer and tried downloading it and un-downloading it multiple times!
    Every time the same message comes up, and I have no idea how to fix it... Its defiantly not my memory that is a problem, as I currently have 50GB free on my OS C:\ drive.
    I also have QuickTime version 7.6.9, which is apparently needed?
    If you know something I haven't tried that may work, or the problem causing this and a solution to the problem, please can you notify me, Thanks!

Refer to this:
    Troubleshoot installation | Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements | Windows
    Mylenium

• Error while Installing Oracle Services for Microsoft Transaction Server

I downloaded "Oracle9i Database Release 2 Enterprise/Standard/Personal Edition for Windows NT/2000/XP" and installed the personal edition. It did not install successfully and gave this error message:
    Error while Installing Oracle Services for Microsoft Transaction Server
    The specified key was not found while trying to GetValue
    - stop installation of all products.
    - stop installation of this component only.
    The installation of Oracle 9i Database was unsuccessful
    The Integration tools and client installed just fine from the same download. Why didn't the database install successfully? All the other components seemed to install just fine and the database appeared to be created - but I could not open it and there was not start menu option for DBA Studio.
    I am running Windows 2000 professional with Service Pack 3 on a 2 GHz Pentium4 machine with 512MB Rambus RAM, 32bit color graphics ATI All-in-Wonder card, about 40GB of disk space, a local peer-to-peer network via cat5 cable to another Win2k P3 machine, and Creative Soundblaster Audigy card. Do I need to adjust any network settings? Would it help or hinder if I installed MS IIS? WinNT has a Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS) but Win2k has COM+ instead; does that make a difference in terms of the installer looking for MTS? Do I need to configure COM+ in some special way / change settings?

HI Salman,
    I am doing the following.
    1. I am installing Oracle 10.2.01 Database(Not Client) on my windows Xp laptop. While installation i Choose the custom option and Check the Oracle Windows Interface. In that i check the "Install Oracle Services for Microsoft Transaction server" checkbox. The installation goes on fine till 99% and when it tries to install the
    Oracle Services for Microsoft Transaction server it gives an error saying that "Microsoft Transaction server" was not found on the system.
    I had previously installed the same on my laptop and it was working fine. but after uninstallation when i try to re install i get this problem.
    If i go to the services.msc option in windows i still see the OracleMTSRecoveryService option even when i have uninstalled oracle. But when i try to start the services i get the following error
    Could Not start the OracleMTSRecoveryService on the local computer.
    Error 3: The system cannot find the file specified.
    Any help on how to resolve this issue will be highly appreciated

• SETUP ERROR WHILE INSTALLING SQL SERVER 2008 R2

Hi ,
    I'm coming across the following error while installing Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2
    SQL Server Setup has encountered the following error:
    The required MSI package 'D:\SQL Sever 2008 R2 Developer Edition\x86\setup\sql_engine_core_shared_msi\sql_engine_core_shared.msi' doesn't exist.
    Error code 0x84B20001.
    I tried reinstalling the same. But results the same.
    Please suggest. :)

Overall summary:
      Final result:                  SQL Server installation failed. To continue, investigate the reason for the failure, correct the problem, uninstall SQL Server, and then
    rerun SQL Server Setup.
      Exit code (Decimal):           -2068709375
      Exit facility code:            1202
      Exit error code:               1
      Exit message:                  The required MSI package 'D:\softwares\SQL Sever 2008 R2 Developer Edition\x86\setup\sql_engine_core_shared_msi\sql_engine_core_shared.msi'
    doesn't exist.
      Start time:                    2013-12-31 20:47:50
      End time:                      2013-12-31 20:55:44
      Requested action:              Install
      Log with failure:              C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Setup Bootstrap\Log\20131231_204629\Detail.txt
      Exception help link:           http%3a%2f%2fgo.microsoft.com%2ffwlink%3fLinkId%3d20476%26ProdName%3dMicrosoft%2bSQL%2bServer%26EvtSrc%3dsetup.rll%26EvtID%3d50000%26ProdVer%3d10.50.1600.1%26EvtType%3d0xD2FD83B3%400xC2B0B50B%401202%401
    Machine Properties:
      Machine name:                  SAMPLE-PC
      Machine processor count:       2
      OS version:                    Windows 7
      OS service pack:              
      OS region:                     United States
      OS language:                   English (United States)
      OS architecture:               x86
      Process architecture:          32 Bit
      OS clustered:                  No
    Product features discovered:
      Product              Instance             Instance ID                   
    Feature                                  Language            
    Edition              Version         Clustered
      Sql Server 2005                                                         
    Tools                                    1033                
    Express Edition      9.2.3042        No       
      Sql Server 2005                                                         
    ToolsClient                              1033                
    Express Edition      9.2.3042        No       
      Sql Server 2005                                                         
    ToolsClient\Connectivity                 1033                 Express Edition     
    9.2.3042        No       
      Sql Server 2008      SQLEXPRESS           MSSQL10.SQLEXPRESS             Database Engine Services                
    1033                 Express Edition      10.1.2531.0     No       
      Sql Server 2008      SQLEXPRESS           MSSQL10.SQLEXPRESS             SQL Server Replication                  
    1033                 Express Edition      10.1.2531.0     No       
    Package properties:
      Description:                   SQL Server Database Services 2008 R2
      ProductName:                   SQL Server 2008 R2
      Type:                          RTM
      Version:                       10
      SPLevel:                       0
      Installation location:         D:\softwares\SQL Sever 2008 R2 Developer Edition\x86\setup\
      Installation edition:          DEVELOPER
    User Input Settings:
      ACTION:                        Install
      ADDCURRENTUSERASSQLADMIN:      False
      AGTSVCACCOUNT:                 TEST
      AGTSVCPASSWORD:                *****
      AGTSVCSTARTUPTYPE:             Manual
      ASBACKUPDIR:                   C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSAS10_50.TEST\OLAP\Backup
      ASCOLLATION:                   Latin1_General_CI_AS
      ASCONFIGDIR:                   C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSAS10_50.TEST\OLAP\Config
      ASDATADIR:                     C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSAS10_50.TEST\OLAP\Data
      ASDOMAINGROUP:                 <empty>
      ASLOGDIR:                      C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSAS10_50.TEST\OLAP\Log
      ASPROVIDERMSOLAP:              1
      ASSVCACCOUNT:                  TEST
      ASSVCPASSWORD:                 *****
      ASSVCSTARTUPTYPE:              Automatic
      ASSYSADMINACCOUNTS:            SAMPLE-PC\SAMPLE
      ASTEMPDIR:                     C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSAS10_50.TEST\OLAP\Temp
      BROWSERSVCSTARTUPTYPE:         Automatic
      CONFIGURATIONFILE:             C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Setup Bootstrap\Log\20131231_204629\ConfigurationFile.ini
      CUSOURCE:                     
      ENABLERANU:                    False
      ENU:                           True
      ERRORREPORTING:                False
      FARMACCOUNT:                   <empty>
      FARMADMINPORT:                 0
      FARMPASSWORD:                  *****
      FEATURES:                      SQLENGINE,REPLICATION,FULLTEXT,AS,RS,BIDS,CONN,IS,BC,SDK,SSMS,ADV_SSMS
      FILESTREAMLEVEL:               0
      FILESTREAMSHARENAME:           <empty>
      FTSVCACCOUNT:                  NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE
      FTSVCPASSWORD:                 *****
      HELP:                          False
      IACCEPTSQLSERVERLICENSETERMS:  False
      INDICATEPROGRESS:              False
      INSTALLSHAREDDIR:              C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\
      INSTALLSHAREDWOWDIR:           C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\
      INSTALLSQLDATADIR:             <empty>
      INSTANCEDIR:                   C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\
      INSTANCEID:                    TEST
      INSTANCENAME:                  TEST
      ISSVCACCOUNT:                  TEST
      ISSVCPASSWORD:                 *****
      ISSVCSTARTUPTYPE:              Automatic
      NPENABLED:                     0
      PASSPHRASE:                    *****
      PCUSOURCE:                    
      PID:                           *****
      QUIET:                         False
      QUIETSIMPLE:                   False
      ROLE:                          <empty>
      RSINSTALLMODE:                 DefaultNativeMode
      RSSVCACCOUNT:                  SAMPLE-PC\TEST
      RSSVCPASSWORD:                 *****
      RSSVCSTARTUPTYPE:              Automatic
      SAPWD:                         *****
      SECURITYMODE:                  <empty>
      SQLBACKUPDIR:                  <empty>
      SQLCOLLATION:                  SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS
      SQLSVCACCOUNT:                 TEST
      SQLSVCPASSWORD:                *****
      SQLSVCSTARTUPTYPE:             Automatic
      SQLSYSADMINACCOUNTS:           SAMPLE-PC\SAMPLE
      SQLTEMPDBDIR:                  <empty>
      SQLTEMPDBLOGDIR:               <empty>
      SQLUSERDBDIR:                  <empty>
      SQLUSERDBLOGDIR:               <empty>
      SQMREPORTING:                  False
      TCPENABLED:                    0
      UIMODE:                        Normal
      X86:                           False
      Configuration file:            C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Setup Bootstrap\Log\20131231_204629\ConfigurationFile.ini
    Detailed results:
      Feature:                       Database Engine Services
      MSI status:                    Passed
      Configuration status:          Passed
      Feature:                       SQL Server Replication
      Feature:                       Full-Text Search
      Feature:                       Analysis Services
      Feature:                       Reporting Services
      Feature:                       Integration Services
      Feature:                       Client Tools Connectivity
      Feature:                       Management Tools - Complete
      Feature:                       Management Tools - Basic
      Feature:                       Client Tools SDK
      Feature:                       Client Tools Backwards Compatibility
      Feature:                       Business Intelligence Development Studio
    Rules with failures:
    Global rules:
    Scenario specific rules:
    Rules report file:               C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Setup Bootstrap\Log\20131231_204629\SystemConfigurationCheck_Report.htm
    Exception summary:
    The following is an exception stack listing the exceptions in outermost to innermost order
    Inner exceptions are being indented
    Exception type: Microsoft.SqlServer.Chainer.Infrastructure.ChainerInvalidOperationException
            The required MSI package 'D:\softwares\SQL Sever 2008 R2 Developer Edition\x86\setup\sql_engine_core_shared_msi\sql_engine_core_shared.msi' doesn't exist.
        Data:
          ChainerInvalidOperationExceptionData = InstallPackage
          DisableWatson = true
        Stack:
            at Microsoft.SqlServer.Configuration.SetupExtension.MsiInstallEngineActionBehavior.ModifyAction(String installedProductCode, String installedProductVersion, String pathOfPackageOnMedia, InstallAction pkgAction)
            at Microsoft.SqlServer.Configuration.SetupExtension.MSIInstallerEngine.InstallPackage(PackageId pkg, InstallAction pkgAction)
            at Microsoft.SqlServer.Configuration.MsiExtension.PackageInstallAction.Execute(String actionId, TextWriter errorStream)
            at Microsoft.SqlServer.Setup.Chainer.Workflow.ActionInvocation.ExecuteActionHelper(TextWriter statusStream, ISequencedAction actionToRun)

• Error While Installing IDES ECC6 with SQL Server 2005

Dear Experts,
    I found an error while installing IDES ECC6 with SQL Server 2005. The error is raising at the stage of 17 of 24 processing the procedure of 195 of 197 (sap_z_set_permissions).
    I have tried several times by configuring different type of activites but still i am facing the same problem at the same stage. Please help me in thig regard.
    I herewith pasted hereunder log files information
    Regards,
    B.Sudharsan
    ERROR 2008-01-17 18:38:47
    FCO-00011  The step ExeProcs with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload_MSS|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|MssProcs|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|ExeProcs was executed with status ERROR .
    INFO 2008-01-17 18:40:05
    An error occured and the user decide to stop.\n Current step "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Postload_MSS|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|MssProcs|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|ExeProcs".
    ERROR 2008-01-17 18:38:47
    MDB-05053  Errors when executing sql command: <p nr="0"/> If this message is displayed as a warning - it can be ignored. If this is an error - call your SAP support.

Sudarshan,
    Occasionally, mid-way through the upgrade, DB permissions to users might change. Check to see, if the users SAP<SID>, OPS$ users have the DBA privilege. Re-assign the role and try continuing with the upgrade.

Maybe you are looking for

• 11g fails in Database Configuration Assistant with ORA-01919

I'm installing 11g on a 32-bit CentOS (redhat) box, and the Database Configuration Assistant is failing with ORA-01919: role 'XDBADMIN' does not exist I can in fact read, so I do know what's causing this particular error (and all the cascading errors

• Write code for authentication of username and password using struts

write code for authentication of username and password using session using struts with jdbc connection..

• Exception while calling the dotnet web service.

I have an Axis2-1.3 web client to a dotnet web service. The client makes rapid calls to the webservice. some times it works but often the call fails with the following exception. org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Connectio

• Planning on editing two 1080p Cams on Mac Pro

I've decided I want to invest in a Mac Pro to edit HD for a short film. I don't have much money to spend and am wondering if a Mac Pro (1 X 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon) would be able to handle two camcorders with 1080p24 through firewire with 8GB RAM

• External procedure problem

Hi all I tried to start shell script from database using external procedure (I would like to learn about external proc ). 1. I used c program and than : xlc -G -c oracle_host.c ld -r -o oracle_host.so oracle_host.o chmod 755 oracle_host.so ### prava