Incoming message size exceeds the configured maximum size for protocol t3

Hi All,
I've encountered an error as follow:
weblogic.socket.MaxMessageSizeExceededException: Incoming message of size 50004000 bytes exceeds the configured maximum of 50000000 bytes of protocol t3.
But the request message is only 3MB, why it is enlarged to over 50M?
There is a For Each loop section in main flow, is it because for one loop, there will be a copy of request message?
How to enlarge message size for protocol t3?
Go to server/protocol and change 'Maximum Message Size' for AdminServer, OSB Servers and SOA servers?
Thanks and Regards,
Bruce

Hi,
1) After setting -Dweblogic.MaxMessageSize to 25000000
<BEA-000403> <IOException occurred on socket: Socket[addr=ac-sync-webserver1/172.24.128.8,port=9040,localport=36285]
weblogic.socket.MaxMessageSizeExceededException: Incoming message of size: '25002240' bytes exceeds the configured maximum of: '25000000' bytes for protocol: 't3'
at weblogic.socket.BaseAbstractMuxableSocket.incrementBufferOffset(BaseAbstractMuxableSocket.java:174)
2) After setting -Dweblogic.MaxMessageSize to 50000000
<BEA-000403> <IOException occurred on socket: Socket[addr=ac-sync-webserver2/172.24.128.9,port=9040,localport=59925]
weblogic.socket.MaxMessageSizeExceededException: Incoming message of size: '50000400' bytes exceeds the configured maximum of: '50000000' bytes for protocol:
't3'.
And even after setting various values for -Dweblogic.MaxMessageSize , issue weblogic.socket.MaxMessageSizeExceededException was observed.
To overcome the issue set Manual Service Migration Only as after several experiments and replicating the issue it was found out that in case of no available pinned services, must set the migration policies of the migratable targets on "Manual Service Migration Only".
And once it is corrected; it was noticed that weblogic.socket.MaxMessageSizeExceededException issue also resolved.
WebLogic Server can fail over most services transparently, but it's unable to do the same when dealing with pinned services.
Pinned Services : JMS and JTA are considered as pinned services. They're hosted on individual members of a cluster and not on all server instances.
You can have high availability only if the cluster can ensure that these pinned services are always running somewhere in the cluster.
When a WebLogic Server instance hosting these critical pinned services fails, WebLogic Server can't support their continuous availability and uses migration instead of failover to ensure that they are always available.
Regards,
Kal

Similar Messages

• XMA exceeding the configured page size

I've developed a call-based ECMA2.0 xma that gets a load of users from a web-service and for the full-import builds a ~3600 user list of CSEntryChange objects which are added to the GetImportEntriesResults object that's returned to the sync engine.
    I've got a full-import (stage only) run profile with default values and when running the xma, which builds the list of users as expected, I get a "stopped-ma" error in the sync engine and then the following item in the event log:
    The server encountered an unexpected error while performing an operation for a management agent.
     "3459 objects were returned on import, exceeding the configured page size in the Run Profile of 0. Only the first 0 objects were processed. Import aborted."
    Looking at the
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh859479(v=ws.10).aspx walk-through guide, I've followed it and even put in their values for the page-size properties (which seem very low to me) and even tried configuring the page-size of the run profile,
    though this doesn't seem to have any effect.
    I'd like an unlimited page-size so it can handle any number of users, which I thought the default run profile value of 0 would be.
    Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

There's no need to spool anything to disk - just wrap the results in an Enumerator that lives outside the scope of getting a page of results.  Here's a little example that maps quite closely to ECMA2 structure.
    IEnumerator<string> enumerator;
    void Main()
    enumerator = Stuff().GetEnumerator();
    bool hasMore = true;
    while (hasMore)
    var results = GetPage(995, out hasMore);
    Console.WriteLine("Got {0} results", results.Count);
    List<string> GetPage(int pageSize, out bool hasMore)
    var list = new List<string>(pageSize);
    hasMore = true;
    for (int i = 0; i < pageSize; i++)
    if (enumerator.MoveNext())
    list.Add(enumerator.Current);
    else
    hasMore = false;
    break;
    return list;
    IEnumerable<string> Stuff()
    for (int i = 0; i < 1000; i++)
    yield return string.Format("value {0}", i);
    Steve Kradel, Zetetic LLC

• Exception:exceeded the configured maximum no of connection!!!!

Folks
    I need some urgent help please,
    I have developed an application that sends messages in XML Format to the
    Server and the server sends a response back.
    A new request is sent by the client as soon as it receives a response from the
    client
    So if I sends Request A ,I get a response back for request A.
    Then I send Request B,I get a response back for request B
    No suddenly while sending Request C the system halted.
    On checking the Error I encountered a strange IO Exception thrown
    'Java.io.IOException:exceeded the configured maximum number of connections"
    Please can anyone tell me what this means?
    I have an HTTPWriter class that invokes the Server
    public void sendRequest(byte[] str) {
    try {
    urlConnect(url,str);
    }catch(IOException e) {
    String eIs = e.toString();
    Registry.getAlertError("Connection Error", eIS);
    Where eIS is the error message described above.
    Please can some suggest what shud i do? This is extremely urgent folks.
    An honest response is much appreciated

I am closing each connection in the finally clause
    What shud I do?Re-examine your code to verify that each is being closed.

• Java IOException:exceeded the configured maximum no.of connections

Folks,
    client
    Now suddenly while sending Request C the system halted.
    'Java.io.IOException:exceeded the configured number of connections"
    try {
    urlConnect(url,str);
    }catch(IOException e) {
    String eIS = e.toString();

what 'jschell' has said is correct .. why dont you use Sockets.. they are far secure and reliable also.. Thanks.

• The following files weren't attached because adding them would cause the message to exceed the maximum size limit of 35 MB: MALAWI .pptx.

The following files weren't attached because adding them would cause the message to exceed the maximum size limit of 35 MB.
    I have had my macbook pro since June and have had no problems sending an email until I have tried to send a presentation today. The above message is what I keep receiving even after using 3 email accounts.

Email providers often set file size limitations to conserve bandwidth and prevent service overload.  Most common seems to be a limit on the order of 21 MB.  If possible, break your presentation into two parts and send as two messages.

• The following files weren't attached because adding them would cause the message to exceed the maximum size limit of 10 MB

Dear sir/madam 
    I installed exchange server 2013 
    my clients want to attache more than 10 MB 
    when they attache more than 10 MB they got this massage "The following files weren't attached because adding them would cause the message to exceed the maximum size limit of 10 MB"
    so how can you help me to increase the attachment size and the way to do that 
    how can I change the default 10 MB  
    Please can you help me as soon as
    Rawa Zangana  

Hi Rawa,
    You can use EAC or EMS to set the MaxSendSize. The default value of MaxSendSize is 10 MB.
    If you use EAC, here is the steps:
    Logon to EAC -> Mail flow -> Receive connectors -> settings-> type the Maximum send message size you want to set
    If you use EMS, please use the cmdlet Rajith provided.
    Hope it helps.
    Best regards,
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact
    [email protected]
    Amy Wang
    TechNet Community Support

• One of the BizTalk Server processes in the affected computer is being throttled for significant periods because of high database size exceeding the threshold

Hello Experts,
    I have complex Biz Talk 2013 farm having 20 servers,15 Hosts. In my production environment even if there is no traffic i am getting throttling errors from SCOM for my all the production hosts.
    Error : One of the BizTalk Server processes in the affected computer is being throttled for significant
    periods because of high database size exceeding the threshold
     I checked following things:
    1. MsgBoxDB size 748732 KB
    2. Spool table size  53 MB
    3. Tracking DB size 26724 KB
    4. Host settings --  Message Queue Size = 100, MsgCount = 50000 , Spool MP = 10 , Tracking MP = 10
    5. Ran Message Box viewer  and did not found any error related to DB size. (which counter i should focus on in MBV)
    Note -- for DB i am sharing full backup size because it does not have log file size.
    Please suggest where i should focus?
    Is SCOM reporting correctly because everything is fine in biztalk ?
    Thanks
    Yagya
    https://www.mcpvirtualbusinesscard.com/VBCServer/card.aspx?tag=YagyaDattMishra&wa=wsignin1.0

Hi Yagyam
    I remember this error from SCOM when you use the standard SCOM BizTalk pack.
    Check the eventlog of the server, do you see any errors in event log, this could give some clue to the root cause. Whenever you have this alert from SCOM, you must have
    some entries in eventlog relating to the alert raised by SCOM.
    Is your message processing by BizTalk hosts are normal? Run the performance monitor to see the bottleneck. Check if there is really throttling.
    As mentioned in this blog, check the state of the SQL Agent on BizTalk's SQL database server, may be try restart the SQL Agent on BizTalk's SQL database server.
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/timdel/archive/2008/11/19/why-i-love-scom.aspx
    If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

• Why am I getting messages such as "The command "Image Size" is not currently available" when trying to run an Action that has always worked in the past and when the particular Commands do work if used by themselves?

Why am I getting messages such as "The command Image Size is not currently available whenever I try to run an Action that uses the particular command (and which has always worked fine previously) and when the particular command works fine when used on its own?

I would think that image size would always be available when there is an active document in Photoshop.  The only time I remember seeing messages like that where they should work was during the five month period when Adobe released CS6 with so many bugs which took Adobe five months to fix.  During those five month messages like that that should not have happen were common when action switch between documents.  Adobe would start processing the next Action step before the document switch completed, Any step that required an active document could fail with a mess stating the command is not available.
    Are you by some chance using CS6 version 13.0 CS6 without any updates.  Use Photoshop menu Help>About Photoshop.  If it shows CS6 version 13.0 you need to update CS6. .

• Reader Error:  There was an error opening this document.  The file size exceeds the limit allowed...

The full error is:  There was an error opening this document.  The file size exceeds the limit allowed and cannot be saved.
    I didn't think Reader had a size limit?  The file is only a couple of hundred MB.
    Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this error?
    -Richard.

Is that an online document, or a local one?
    If online, see http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_xp-hardware/error-0x800700df-the- file-size-exceeds-the-limit/d208bba6-920c-4639-bd45-f345f462934f

• Message submission rate for this client has exceeded the configured limit

Hi,
    I got the below error when user try to send an email to more than 1 users from their application.
    host Exchange[exchange] said: 421 4.4.2 Message submission rate for this client has exceeded the configured limit (in reply to MAIL FROM command) <*@gibsonins.com>: lost connection with exchange[exchange] while sending RCPT TO .
    Please let me know the solution for this issue.
    Regards,
    Hakim.B
    Hakim

Hi All,
    I have recently migrated my server from exchange 2010 to exchange 2013 and I am facing same issue here and have set message rate limit to unlimited and also checked the CPU.
    All looks normal then also the issue is there.
    I have tested the scenario on my system. Tried to send 10 mails in 1 minute and while sending the email at 9th one it gives error.
    "An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded:  4.4.2 Message submission rate for this client has exceeded the configured limit.  Please verify that your email address is correct in your Mail preferences and try again."
    Can anyone help me on this.
    Thanks,
    Ganesh Prajapati

• Smartform doesn't show preview when the records exceed the main window size

Hi
    When i print the smart form having line items exceeding the main window size on the page it does not show the preview. The internal table loop goes into infinite loop. Is there any means whereby if the records don't fit on the main window of the page will be continued to the next page. Right now I have no clue how it is to be resolved. I feel the problem is in layout, as when i remove the main window the internal table code works fine and it does not move in infinite loop. Please help me resolve this issue.
    Thanks in advance

Hi
    I have deleted the table from main window and instead inserted a loop.
    Also i created the two pages. But the problem still persists.
    But for my requirement my each line item in the main window has 3 lines.
    Also my layout will be the same for all pages so is there a need to create a new page.
    Is there any mechanism whereby if the line items dont fit on the mainwindow of the page will automatically continue on another page without having to define it.. please guide? Right now the smartform goes in infinite loop if it doesn't fit in main window size
    Thanks

• Data size: -535703600 exceeded the defined field size: 4000.

Hi experts I am trying to access BLOB column from database using direct database request. I am getting the following error.
    A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 46034] Data size: -535703600 exceeded the defined field size: 4000. (HY000)

Any suggestion?

• Exception:Exceeded the configured max no.of Connection!!!!

Folks
    client
    No suddenly while sending Request C the system halted.
    'Java.io.IOException:exceeded the configured maxumum number of connections"
    try {
    urlConnect(url,str);
    }catch(IOException e) {
    String eIs = e.toString();

It probably means that you are not closing connections when you are done with them. That is normally the reason it occurs.

• Sum of values exceeds the allowed maximum value per service line

Hi Guys,
      While creating PO wrt to contract : I get error msg : Sum of values exceeds the allowed maximum value per service line Message no. SE402. Can I change it to warning or should I bifurcate one line into two , as the value is very big. Totalling to 11 characters excluding decimal. Its like xxx,xxx,xxx.xx inr.
    Regards,
    SK

Hi,
       For service line items, the maximum allowed limit is 999999999.99 (total 11 digits including 2 decimals) as per design. If you want more than that, you may split the service in to two line items.
       The note:   1810281 - System does not issue error message SE 402  explains the logic.
    Regards,
    AKPT

• How do you change the default size of the print batch size for mail merge in Publisher 2010?

I appended this question to another thread with the same topic but have not received a reply, so I'll try with a new question. Publisher 2010, when doing mail merge, will only merge and print two records at a time. How do you change the default size of
    the print batch size? This is for a 4 page document, 8 1/2 x 11, printed two sides on 11 x 17. I've tried all the suggestions that were in the other thread. The response that was marked as the answer by the moderator is incorrect and does not work. Nothing
    suggested in that thread works. A registry fix that worked for Publisher 2003 won't work because the print batch size key does not exist in the registry for Pub 2010. At least not that I can find. Printing to an XPS document doesn't work. It asks for a filename,
    prints 2 records, asks for new file name, prints 2 records, asks for new file name, and so on. The same for printing to a PDF document. Merging to a new Pub document doesn't work. When I print that job every other sheet is turned over. I.e., sheet one has
    pages 1 & 3 on top, next sheet has 3 & 4 on top, and so on. This makes it impossible to run them through the folder. The same thing happens when I print that complete merged document to XPS or PDF. I have the latest drivers installed for our printer, a Toshiba
    2500C copier/printer connected via network. What do I need to do to to change the batch size to something reasonable, like 100 records?

It's been two weeks since I posted this question. What does it take to get an answer? I cannot believe it's being ignored, nor can I believe that someone in MS doesn't have an answer.

Maybe you are looking for

• How do you connect hp printer to macbook?

how do you connect hp printer to a macbook?

• Update Retriever - Missing Drivers W540,X240,T440

Hi Missing loads of drivers via Update Retreiver and/or Systemupdate. Is it going to be published soon? Model: 20BH (w540), 20B7 (T440), 20AM (X240) 3G WWAN card, WLAN etc etc.. Using Update Retriver 5, Build date: 2013-9-3  Systemupdate 5.03, build

• Adobe creative suite master collection

I bought my son "Adode Cerative suite 6 Master collection" (academic version) Unfortunately – his laptop was stolen and had to install the second copy on his replacement. He had to take the second copy of CS6 off our main PC so he didn't go over the

• Deleting a "Location" under Network in System Preferences

Not certain if this topic should be here or under MBP, but here goes. How do you delete a "Location" under Network in System Preferences? What's happened, is that throughout the 15 months of MBP ownership and switching mobile phones pretty frequently

• Shutdown database w/o sap instance

Dear All please give your expert advices on the following issues 1) taking Oracle Offline backup via brtools WITHOUT shutting down the SAP instances. Is there any harm. 2) what are the benifits of the above practice. Regards Ali