Can i put ME-SYNC_USER in T01?

Hi, i did an application with syncbo S01, and i put the ME-SYNC_USER in each syncbo...
Now, i´m doing an application with some syncbo T01, can i put ME-SYNC_USER too and in getlist and gedetail filter with this user?
Thanks,

mmmmm, i have the code of ALM_MEREP_090_GETLIST
FUNCTION alm_merep_090_getlist.
*"*"Lokale Schnittstelle:
*"  TABLES
*"      CUSTOMIZED_USERS STRUCTURE  MAM_20_USER_DATA
*"      RETURN STRUCTURE  BAPIRET2 OPTIONAL
* SyncBO 090 = Userspecific customizing
* The returntable holds a list of all users set up in
* MAM customizing
* If users are already passed from the table, only these
* users are selected (used for server-driven).
  DATA ls_alm_me_d997 TYPE alm_me_d997.
  DATA lv_message.                                    "#EC NEEDED Dummy
*  DATA ls_return    TYPE bapiret2. "Not needed due to table parameter
  DATA lt_alm_me_d997 TYPE TABLE OF alm_me_d997.
  DATA ls_user_data   TYPE alm_me_user_data.
* BAdI data
  STATICS lr_badi_cust_user TYPE REF TO if_ex_alm_me_090_cust_user.
* Check customizing, if selection is active
  CALL FUNCTION 'ALM_ME_SELECTION_ACTIVE'
       EXPORTING
            syncbo                 = gc_syncbo_090
            method                 = gc_method_getlist
       EXCEPTIONS
            syncbo_method_inactive = 1
            OTHERS                 = 2.
  IF sy-subrc NE 1.
* Select users
    SELECT * FROM alm_me_d997 INTO TABLE lt_alm_me_d997.
    IF sy-subrc NE 0.
* Keine Benutzerzuordung zu MAM Szenarien gefunden
      MESSAGE e008(alm_me) INTO lv_message.
* In case of error fill return table
      CALL FUNCTION 'ALM_ME_MESSAGE_TO_RETURN'
           TABLES
                return = return.
* -> Exit
      EXIT.
    ENDIF.
* Check if table was filled from middleware
    DATA lv_lines TYPE i.
    DESCRIBE TABLE customized_users[] LINES lv_lines.
* Get headers
* Map the customizing table to the function module interface
* to be sure changes on the database or interface will not
* cause any troubles.
    LOOP AT lt_alm_me_d997 INTO ls_alm_me_d997.
* When users are given in the table, just select them,
* and not all users
      IF lv_lines NE 0.
        READ TABLE customized_users
          WITH KEY userid = ls_alm_me_d997-userid.
        IF sy-subrc NE 0.
* Entry not found, continue loop without adding the data
          CONTINUE.
        else.
* Delete the passed entry since it will be added with data below
          DELETE customized_users[] index sy-tabix.
        ENDIF.
      ENDIF. "Users where passed from middleware
* Get the data
      CALL FUNCTION 'ALM_ME_USERCUST_HEADER'
           EXPORTING
                customizing_user =
                   ls_alm_me_d997-userid                 "#EC DOM_EQUAL
           IMPORTING
                user_customizing_head  = ls_user_data
           TABLES
                return                 = return
           EXCEPTIONS
                customizing_read_error = 1
                OTHERS                 = 2.
      IF sy-subrc NE 0.
        MESSAGE w029(alm_me)
          WITH 'Benutzer'(001) ls_alm_me_d997-userid
          INTO lv_message.
        CALL FUNCTION 'ALM_ME_MESSAGE_TO_RETURN'
             TABLES
                  return = return.
      ELSE.
        MOVE-CORRESPONDING ls_user_data TO customized_users.
      APPEND customized_users.
    ENDIF.
    ENDLOOP.
  ENDIF. "Standard selection active
* Call customer BAdI
* The BAdI can be used to select a own order list
* or to modify the data selected.
* The data returned in order_list must be the same
* content as in getdetail ORDER_HEADER for the same
* order. Therefore usually the getdetail BAdI has
* to be implemented as well
* iniztialize BAdI
  IF lr_badi_cust_user IS INITIAL.
    CALL METHOD cl_exithandler=>get_instance
*    EXPORTING
*      EXIT_NAME = 'ALM_ME_090_CUST_USER'
    CHANGING
      instance = lr_badi_cust_user.
  ENDIF.
* call BAdI
  CALL METHOD lr_badi_cust_user->getlist
    CHANGING
      user_list = customized_users[]
      return    = return[].
ENDFUNCTION.
But i continue without see where fill the user...
My application is offline, work?
I have to add the code in my bapi getlist and getdetail no?
The user in the middleware or in the backend have to setup in any table?
Thanks,

Similar Messages

• Can I put more than one user under one Apple ID account. I want to let other family members use imessage on their own Apple device. Or is there another way to get this end result?

Can I put more than one user under one Apple ID account. I want to let other family members use imessage on their own Apple device. Or is there another way to get this end result?

You can seach the net for solutions like this one http://appletvvpn.com/how-to-connect-apple-tv-2-to-vpn/ another idea is to use a PC as the control and fit that with a wireless card and set up a ad hoc wireless network that the Apple TV uses. 

• How can i put apps from one ipod to a new ipod?

how can i put apps from one ipod to a new ipod?

iOS: Transferring information from your current iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device

• I can not put the data of a field(LONG RAW) consulted into a item of a data block

I want to query a field that is LONG RAW(it's a image) and put the data into a item of a data block (in Forms Builder), when i write ":BLOCK.FOTO:=vfoto" i recieve this errors: "bad bind variable ....". How can i put the data of field of my DB and put the data in a item of a data block(in Forms Builder)?.
    I can store a image in a table of my DB, but i want to query a image stored in my DB and put it into anothers table, all this on FORMS BUILDER.

You have to base the image item on a base table and use EXECUTE_QUERY on that block. You can't do a direct select in PL/SQL into the item

• Can I put a amd 64 X2 3800+ on a motherboard msi K8N neo2 platinium ?

hello
    I'm sorry for my bad english but I'm french ....
    can I put a amd 64 X2 (dual core) 3800+ on a motherboard msi K8N neo2 platinium ?
    Which is the highest processor which I can put on this mothercard ?
    thanks well for your help
    @+

I'm sorry but I dont find the info on the msi website. I listened it ! but I don't know the adress that you give me.
    thanks well for the adress : 
    but I don't know if it's e4 or e6 or manchester .... if you help me for that proc :
    http://cgi.ebay.fr/processeur-AMD-Athlon-64-X2-dual-core-3800-socket-939_W0QQitemZ290129683087QQihZ019QQcategoryZ80141QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    and that : http://cgi.ebay.fr/AMD-Athlon-64-X2-4800-socket-939_W0QQitemZ190124445607QQihZ009QQcategoryZ80141QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    and that :
    http://cgi.ebay.fr/AMD-ATHLON-64-X2-4200-4-4-GHZ-1MB-CACHE-939-DUAL-CORE_W0QQitemZ270133637708QQihZ017QQcategoryZ80141QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    I don't want to make a error ....
    thanks very well for your help
    @+

• How can I put my icloud photos to camera roll or photo stream?

I got a nee iphone, i backed up everything and restored it into mu new iphone, but the pictures didn't restore so i did it manually but now on my phone i got different albums icloud photo stream and camera roll. How can i put the icloud picture into camera roll or photo stream. Any ideas?? On my old iphone ive deleted everything.

Hello Ozzie94,
    Thanks for the additional information. The camera roll is designed for photos taken on your device, or saved images from Mail and other applications. Photos synced from a computer are organized into their own album(s):
    View photos and videos - iPhone
    http://help.apple.com/iphone/7/#/iph3d267610
    - Camera Roll—photos and videos you took on iPhone, or saved from an email, text message, webpage, or screenshot
    - Shared photos and videos—Photos and videos that you’ve shared with iCloud Photo Sharing or that others have shared with you (see iCloud Photo Sharing)
    - Photos and videos synced from your computer (see Sync with iTunes)
    Additionally, you may find more information by using another one of Apple's support resources - https://getsupport.apple.com
    Thanks,
    Matt M.

• I downloaded a movie to the wrong library by accident. now i can't put the movie on my husband's ipod because it says it can only sync to one library at a time. how do i fix this? i don't want to get rid of the old videos, i just want to add new ones

i really don't know what i did wrong. i logged into itunes using my husband's id, then bought some movies. but for some reason, it downloaded them to my library, not his. now i can't put them on the ipod. is there any way to get them out of my library and into his library? i tried home sharing, but it still won't let me sync them to the ipod

Copy the movie from the current library to the correct library.
    iDevices can only sync to one library at a time.

• Can I put a Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (with audio) in a thunderbolt port in the new macBook Pro

can I put a Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (with audio) in a thunderbolt port in the new macBook Pro, will it work?

Should work perfectly.

• How can I put OSX 10.7 on a new Macbook Air. Maverick no longer allows "open file in a new window" and I really miss it. At the Apple Store they told me it can't be added to the new OSX 10.10 so I  want to change the OSX on the new Macbook Air and it

I have been using a 2012 Mac pro to do HD video editing. I bought a new portable Macbook Air only to find that Maverick no longer has "open files in a new window" which I use all the time in the very large folders of video clips and royalty-free music. I asked at the Apple Store how I could get this back on the Macbook Air and they said it couldn't be done so I thought I would re-format the HD and install 10.7 on it and was notified by the Macbook Air I can't put 10.7 on that computer. Apple use to give this as an option but now they have gone more to the attitude of "Do it our way or go to ****!" In anger I went out and bought a Dell Laptop and Pinnacle Studio 17 which I have been learning to use. I have been an Apple/Mac user since 1979 and would still rather do my video editing on a Mac. Is there any way that I can force the Macbook Air to let me load in OSX 10.7 where there is still the option to  "open files in a new window" or is there a way to add this to Maverick? The experts at the Madison, WI Couldn't give me any help on this.

Choose Preferences from the Finder menu, click on the General tab, and uncheck the box to open folders in a new tab.
    (117195)

• I just PAID for Black eyed peas Time of my life and now iTunes says I can't put it on my iPod 5th gen ? What? Why? And how can I get it on my ipod?

I just PAID for Black eyed peas Time of my life and now iTunes says I can't put it on my iPod 5th gen ? What? Why? And how can I get it on my ipod? And if I can't put it on my ipod how do I get my money back? I registered my ipod on iTunes, why was a song I can't put on my ipod even offered to me? What a rip?

Because you can only synce with one iTunes library and you are switching libries by using the new computer. To nake this yyour syncing computer:
    - Move all the media(apps, music, synced video and photos etc) to the new computer.
    - Connect the iPofd yo the computer and bake a backup fo the iPod by right clicking on the iPod under Devices in iTunes and select Back Up
    - Restore the iPod from that backup.
    Note that the backup that iTunes makes doe not include media.
    To move mdia to the new computer see:
    iTunes: How to move your music to a new computer
    iTunes Store: Transferring purchases from your iOS device or iPod to a computer

• Is there a limit to the number of addresses can I put into a group of multiple users in my address book?

I have just started using Thunderbird and want to set up a number of list groups in my Address Book so that I can simply click on the list name and the email goes to multiple people.
    Is there a limit to the number of addresses that I can put into each group? Or, can I put as many addresses into each group as I want to? Thanks for your answer.

Thunderbird has no limit.
    See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Thunderbird_:_FAQs_:_Create_Mailing_List

• When i connect my iphone to my laptop and open itunes it shows my iphone has nothing on it(no music, no movies, etc...) then when i try to sync it says iphone is is full and can only put in a selected amount of songs

when i connect my iphone to my laptop and open itunes it shows my iphone has nothing on it(no music, no movies, etc...) then when i try to sync it says iphone is is full and can only put in a selected amount of songs. Take in mind this is my first time to sync with this laptop(HP 15 ENVY) and as well my laptop is just brand new. just got it a week ago. so how do i fix this prob. and also when i open my itunes store and then view my account it says error occurred either debug it through Microsoft visual studio or close program. I tired copying all the .dll files to the itunes folder didn't help

I cannot address the sync services error right now, but the error that you receive when you change from sync to manually manage music is what happens when you change. Once you change to manually manage music, it erases all of the music and will only put the music that you want on the phone, content that you manually drag over to it. See if this support document helps you out. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1535

• How can I put my podcasts in one place and my music in another?

How can I put my playlists on my NAS media server (Buffalo Linkstation mini) so I can access them through Home Sharing and Sonos?  FYI, right now I run my iTunes with media location on my laptop's c: drive so I can manage podcasts while on the go and map a lettered network drive to the media server device when I connect up at home.

Duplicated: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/886179

• How can i put my itunes library from an old mac g4 10.4.11 to an ipod2?

How can i put my itunes library from an old mac g4 10.4.11 to an ipod2?

Install iTunes 9.2.1 on your computer. If the device's requirements specify iTunes 10 or newer, you need to purchase Mac OS X 10.5 on DVD.
    (63879)

• How can i put photos from my mac to my ipad touch

How can i put photos from my mac to my ipad touch
    I have them in an album.
    Thanks for your help

See:
    iOS and iPod: Syncing photos using iTunes

Maybe you are looking for

• How to Reject Quotation line item and update New line item

Hi all, I have a doubt in Quotation Rejection,Here it goes.... For VC implementation,We are Creating a quotation with Dummy Material,and after Creating Material Masters we have to update the Newly created material back in Quotation for same quotation

• Commitment item in purchase order in grant management

Hi guru, I created a purchase order with two items, Item 1: 500 euro delivery date 14/12/2010 item 2: 1000 euo delivery date 14/12/2011 When I run the report of grant management, I see that the system create a commitment item of 1500 euro in 2010 and

• How to get firefox to return to previous link and not reload it

When viewing content from a page in a tab, clicking the back button causes the previous page to reload in stead of just returning to it. That makes it impossible (without opening the info in a new tab) to return to a page and click the next item you

• Deleted 'archive' link in iWeb, how can I get it back?

Setting up a blog and deleted the 'archive' link on the footer of the home page. Cannot find a way to add it back, any help would be great.

• Working with data navigation controls

Hi Experts, I am developing an add-on and chose to create and register it as user-defined object in Business One as document type.  I have managed to utilized its features.  However, I am unsuccessful in making the data navigation controls work (next