Need a user exit or enhancement point for loading start button in VT02

I have a requirement to write the code for loading start button and complete PGI as soon as loading start is checked in VT02(shipment transaction).
Please suggest....

HI Venkata,
Below are the user exits and BADIs in the transaction VT01
Enhancement
V56UNUMB                                Shipment number allocation
V56UDLUP                                Obsolete as of 4.6C: Delivery Update on Delivery Routines
V56UCHCO                                Check shipments are complete
V56UCHCH                                Shipment processing: Check whether changes were made
V56TDLIF                                Filter Delivery Items for Shipment
V56SLDET                                Shipment processing: Leg determination
V56MVT04                                Extensions for Collective Processing of Shipments
V56LOCID                                Shipment Processing: Determine Location Identification
V56LDELI                                Read Delivery Data for Shipment Processing
V56L0001                                Status of Shipments for a Delivery
V56FSTAT                                Shipment processing: Activities when setting a status
MV56AINI                                Initialization of transaction control for transportation
V56USTAT                                User-individual definition of transportation planning status
V56USVDO                                Update new objects for transport
V56USVDP                                Preparation for updating new objects for transport?
V56AFCCH                                Shipment processing: Check function code allowed
V56AGTAR                                User Exit for Filtering Shipping Unit Calculation
V56ARCHV                                Customer-spec. checks for archiving shipments
V56ATKTX                                Change the number of lines for text input in shipment
V56BMOD                                 Transportation processing: Field modification
V56DISTZ                                Shipment Processing: Determine Distance
V56FCOPY                                Shipment processing: Copy delivery data
Business Add-in
BADI_V56N                               User Exit Transport - Message Determination
BADI_LE_SHIPMENT                        BadI: Shipment Processing
Regards,
Radhika

Similar Messages

• User Exit/BADI/Enhancement Point  in VF01 before new document no assignment

Hi Expert,
       I am looking for a user exit/BADI/Enhancement point which will trigger in VF01 before the new document no (Billing document no assign).
    I need to cross check few things in Billing via VF01 at billing document save and give error message accordingly. The problem is if new number assign and there is error due to my code then when user save the document next he get a new no. its mean a no skip.
    Example: The invoice no is 1000. User start creating a billing document with Vf01 and he get an error message due to my code at exit , at this point of time the next number assign to billing which is 1001 but document not save due to my error message. Now after applying correction user save data and billing document created with no 1002. So there is no skip.
    I tried BADI BADI_SD_ACCOUNTING but this will trigger after no assignment.  Can someone provide me a user exit/BADI/Enhancement point in VF01 which trigger before no range assignment and contain at least Billing header data to use in my code?
    Regards
    Swati
    Edited by: Swati Namdev on Nov 16, 2010 9:55 PM

HI Brad and team,
       BRED is right. I check few user exit normally all of us have that list or easily available on net.
    BRED: my question is: I need to check the billing date VBRK-FKDAT of document should not be less than the sales order plan billing date VBAP-Oldate.
    If this check fail then won't allow the user to create billing document. The problem is I used one user exit SDVFX001 already define previously that's work fine but issue is that user exit trigger after the billing no assignment. That's why when user get that error message he correct the document and create billing this time he get a new number which is skip of one no.
    That why I need a User Exit/BADI/Enhancement Point  which trigger at save but before document no assignment.
    Please update more about your comment "Why not use a header level copy requirement routine to perform the checks and log the messages? This is the standard process."  .
    Suggest user exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP  trigger before save. I need at save the reason is VBRK-FKDAT  this can be change.
    Feel free to contact me back if you need more clarification.
    Regards
    Swati
    Edited by: Swati Namdev on Nov 17, 2010 6:22 PM
    Edited by: Swati Namdev on Nov 17, 2010 6:25 PM
    Edited by: Swati Namdev on Nov 17, 2010 6:32 PM
    Edited by: Swati Namdev on Nov 17, 2010 6:47 PM

• User Exit/BADI/Enhancement Point in VF01 after generating new billingdocno.

Hi Experts,
    I am looking for a user exit/BADI/Enhancement point which will trigger in VF01 after generating  the new document no (Billing document no assign).  The Billing document no is generating in the FM  RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_ADD ( NUMBER_GET_NEXT).
    Now the Billing document no is generating like '0000152', i want to concatenate 'ECR' to the generated Billing document no and it should be updated like ECR0000152 in Billing tables (VBRK, VBRP).
    Kindly let me know is there any EXIT/BADI to achieve this functionality.
    Regards,
    Venu

Hi Venu,,
        These are the enhancements and badis for vf01, please check which will be helpful to you,,
    <exit farm removed by moderator>
    <points begging removed by moderator>
           Warm Regards
            Zulfikhar Ali
    Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Oct 1, 2011 3:57 PM

• EXIT/ BADI/ Enhancement point for User Status change in Order

Hi all,
    I am looking for an EXIT or a BADI or an enhancement point specifically for user status change in an order thru IW31/IW32.
    I have the exit names for Order PBO, PAI, 'SAVE' event etc. so m not looking for generic answers.
    I have to put some validations for the Order on USER STATUS CHANGE. Let me know if any of u have any pointers on that.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Sonal

Hi,
    Use this Enhancement IWO10009 and call these function module to change the User Status
    STATUS_TEXT_EDIT --> To Read the existing status.
    STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN_VB --> to change the status.
    Regards,
    Satish

• Purchase order user exit / BADI / Enhancement points

Hello  experts,
    Please Help me to get the user exit or any way to enhance the PO functionality. I am trying to set the PO line item status to "Blocked" or "Unblocked" whenever a change is triggered in PO line item for transactions Me21N / Me22N. The blocked status will be triggered by the custom enhancement, this is the requirement.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    I tried the user exit MM06E005, but not working.
    - Nagarajan

Hello  Nagarajan Ramudu,
    inside of MM06E005 you should try the function module EXIT_SAPMM06E_012,
    i'm using this user-exit from all things in my company.
    Regards,
    Welinton Rocha

• To get the user exits and modification points

Hi Experts,
    I am able to find all user exits for a particular transaction,but is there a way to find it for some specific actions alone.
    Need to find the user exits and enhancement points that are called while clicking a specific button in a standard transaction.
    Your help is highly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Sridevi

Hi
    To find out the userexits at position where you need you should see the description of the USER EXIT.If you find that it is close to the point where you want then put up a break point inside it and re - run the transaction.
    Also you can check SDN post to find out your user exit.
    FOR BADI -
    1 )You can put breakpoints at method GET_INSTANCE of class CL_EXITHANDLER and  CALL FUNCTION statements.
    2) You can run through SPRO transaction for the particular Functional area and understand the available exits or BADIs .
    Regards
    Gaurav

• User Exit Doesn't Run For Transaction KE26

Hi Gurus,
    I have a requirement in which when i use the transaction KE26, i need the User Exit EXIT_SAPLKEII_002 Enhancement
    COPA0005 to run. Using the Program for finding out the user exits for a particular transaction i found out this exit . but when i use ke26 this exit is not activated .Plz Help.
    Thanks in advance.

The program you use give the Customer Exit (or BADI) for the development class of a transaction or program. Its only a tool, an exit can belongs to another dev class than the transaction and an exit of the same dev class may not be called by the transaction.
    - Look at dev class KE with SE80, there are a lot of transactions in this class.
    - Look at function group XKKE, there are some exits here.
    Regards

• User exit name which triggers when a save button is pressed in cs01

Hi Gurus,
    Can anybody tell me what is user exit which will trigger for a save button in tcode
    CS02
    Regards
    Yathish

hi,
    Below are the list of user exits available
    for cs02.
    PCSD0001            Applications development R/3 BOMS                           
    <b>PCSD0002</b>            BOMs: Customer fields in item                               
    <b>PCSD0003  </b>          BOMs: Customer fields in header                             
    PCSD0004            BOM comparison                                              
    PCSD0005            BOMs: component check for material items                    
    PCSD0006            Mass changes user exit                                      
    PCSD0007            Check changes in STKO                                       
    PCSD0008            WBS BOM: Customer-specific explosion for creating           
    PCSD0009            Order/WBS BOM, determine URL page                           
    PCSD0010            Order/WBS BOM, determine explosion date                     
    PCSD0011            Knowledge-based order BOM, parallel update                  
    PCSD0012            Customer - Mat. number/mat. number during material change 
    PCSD0013            Customer-specific processing of an explosion for BOM rowser
    Hope this helps !!
    Cheers
    Alfred

• Need a user exit for Export Control check in Sales Order fro VA01/VA02

Hi ,
         I need a user exit for Export Legal Control process in Sales Order.since Ship-to country in the Sales Order is not always the ‘ultimate destination country’ User Exit needs to be built in with following logic
    1.     Check to see if ‘ultimate destination country’ field is maintained in Sales Order
    2.     If a value is maintained then for the Export control checks use ‘ultimate destination country’ instead of the Ship-To country (step 1)
    3.     If no value is maintained then use Ship-To country as default
    The user exit is called when the user creates or changes a Sales Order.
    Can anybody help ?
    Thanks

Hi,
    Exit Name Description
    SDTRM001 Reschedule schedule lines without a new ATP check
    V45A0001 Determine alternative materials for product selection
    V45A0002 Predefine sold-to party in sales document
    V45A0003 Collector for customer function modulpool MV45A
    V45A0004 Copy packing proposal
    V45E0001 Update the purchase order from the sales order
    V45E0002 Data transfer in procurement elements (PRreq., assembly)
    V45L0001 SD component supplier processing (customer enhancements)
    V45P0001 SD customer function for cross-company code sales
    V45S0001 Update sales document from configuration
    V45S0003 MRP-relevance for incomplete configuration
    V45S0004 Effectivity type in sales order
    V45W0001 SD Service Management: Forward Contract Data to Item
    V46H0001 SD Customer functions for resource-related billing
    V60F0001 SD Billing plan (customer enhancement) diff. to billing plan
    SDAPO001 Activating Sourcing Subitem Quantity Propagation
    <b>Reward points</b>
    Regarsd

• User Exit or Enhancement for Material accounting document in VL02N at PGI

Hi,
    I have 2 requirement at the time of PGI of Delivery.
    1) Currently there are 2 accounting document getting created for 2 countries. i want to restrict acc. document creation for one company code.
    2) I want to change the GL account in the accounting document while creation.
    Could you please help me in finding any user exit or enhancement or BAdi or BTE which can resolve th eissue?
    Thanks,

Hi,
    GL account can be changed through the badi AC_DOCUMENT.
    Use the the method CHANGE_INITIAL to change the GL account..
    Regards
    Aromal R

• Can't find user exit or enhancement at RGJVBR15

Hi everyone,
    I need your help guys. Right now,i'm developed sapscript for billing statement (cash call and expenditure). I have finished the form but i have problem at print program RGJVBR15. This print program is called by RGJVBR10 (Tcode : GJ14 --> Hard Copy Billing).GJ 12 and GJ 13 is used to extract data that will be used by forms.
    There is statement like this in RGJVBR15 at subroutine CREATE_EXPENDITURE (Line 1421 in include file RGJBF_I1) :
    AT NEW C5_CURR. --> Group by funding currency
       PERFORM POPULATE_SPOOL_ID
    ENDAT.
      PERFORM F6100_PROC_...  -> This will be used to open form,write form (sapscript)
    AT END OF C5_CURR.
    ENDAT.
    The problem is that i want to change this logic. I want to change the standard logic (display report group by funding currency), i want to ignore this and instead using group currency. So there only one report produced with one currency only (if using standard logic there is more than 1 report based on funding currency). But i can't find user exit or enhancement in this SAP Standard Program. Is anyone know if there is user exit or enhancement in this program? I don't want to use implicit enhancement because it's will produce problem when client want to upgrade their system. Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Satria

hi,
    for tcode GJ14 user exits avaliables are
    Exit Name           Description
    JVA-IM-1             Joint Venture: Integration Manager Set Intercompany Lines
    JVA_IM_2            User Exit Splitting
    JVA_IM_3            User Exit Check Document
    regards,
    paras

• User-Exit/Badi/Funtion Module for update Batch in transaction CORK

Hi Gurus,
      when an IDoc 'Z' is executed to do a confirmation using the FM CO_RU_ORDER_CONFIRMATION, the values of transaction CORK are modified.
      I'd like to update the field batch number so when you enter a process order in transaction CORK and then you click on Components, you'll see the list of component and the batch number updated throught the custom IDoc.
      Does anyone knows any user-exit or Badi or maybe a FM to implement so when the first confirmation is done, the batch numbers are updated?
    Thanks in advance.

Hi,
    You can copy and paste the Report code below. This will give the list of User Exits and BADIs available for the Transcation code. Very usefull program.
    Below code will give a list of BADIs for particular transaction.
    =============START
    *& Report ZNEGI16 *
    REPORT ZNEGI16 .
    TABLES : TSTC,
    TADIR,
    MODSAPT,
    MODACT,
    TRDIR,
    TFDIR,
    ENLFDIR,
    SXS_ATTRT ,
    TSTCT.
    DATA : JTAB LIKE TADIR OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE.
    DATA : FIELD1(30).
    DATA : V_DEVCLASS LIKE TADIR-DEVCLASS.
    PARAMETERS : P_TCODE LIKE TSTC-TCODE,
    P_PGMNA LIKE TSTC-PGMNA .
    DATA wa_tadir type tadir.
    START-OF-SELECTION.
    IF NOT P_TCODE IS INITIAL.
    SELECT SINGLE * FROM TSTC WHERE TCODE EQ P_TCODE.
    ELSEIF NOT P_PGMNA IS INITIAL.
    TSTC-PGMNA = P_PGMNA.
    ENDIF.
    IF SY-SUBRC EQ 0.
    SELECT SINGLE * FROM TADIR
    WHERE PGMID = 'R3TR'
    AND OBJECT = 'PROG'
    AND OBJ_NAME = TSTC-PGMNA.
    MOVE : TADIR-DEVCLASS TO V_DEVCLASS.
    IF SY-SUBRC NE 0.
    SELECT SINGLE * FROM TRDIR
    WHERE NAME = TSTC-PGMNA.
    IF TRDIR-SUBC EQ 'F'.
    SELECT SINGLE * FROM TFDIR
    WHERE PNAME = TSTC-PGMNA.
    SELECT SINGLE * FROM ENLFDIR
    WHERE FUNCNAME = TFDIR-FUNCNAME.
    SELECT SINGLE * FROM TADIR
    WHERE PGMID = 'R3TR'
    AND OBJECT = 'FUGR'
    AND OBJ_NAME EQ ENLFDIR-AREA.
    MOVE : TADIR-DEVCLASS TO V_DEVCLASS.
    ENDIF.
    ENDIF.
    SELECT * FROM TADIR INTO TABLE JTAB
    WHERE PGMID = 'R3TR'
    AND OBJECT in ('SMOD', 'SXSD')
    AND DEVCLASS = V_DEVCLASS.
    SELECT SINGLE * FROM TSTCT
    WHERE SPRSL EQ SY-LANGU
    AND TCODE EQ P_TCODE.
    FORMAT COLOR COL_POSITIVE INTENSIFIED OFF.
    WRITE:/(19) 'Transaction Code - ',
    20(20) P_TCODE,
    45(50) TSTCT-TTEXT.
    SKIP.
    IF NOT JTAB[] IS INITIAL.
    WRITE:/(105) SY-ULINE.
    FORMAT COLOR COL_HEADING INTENSIFIED ON.
    Sorting the internal Table
    sort jtab by OBJECT.
    data : wf_txt(60) type c,
    wf_smod type i ,
    wf_badi type i ,
    wf_object2(30) type C.
    clear : wf_smod, wf_badi , wf_object2.
    Get the total SMOD.
    LOOP AT JTAB into wa_tadir.
    at first.
    FORMAT COLOR COL_HEADING INTENSIFIED ON.
    WRITE:/1 SY-VLINE,
    2 'Enhancement/ Business Add-in',
    41 SY-VLINE ,
    42 'Description',
    105 SY-VLINE.
    endat.
    clear wf_txt.
    at new object.
    if wa_tadir-object = 'SMOD'.
    wf_object2 = 'Enhancement' .
    elseif wa_tadir-object = 'SXSD'.
    wf_object2 = ' Business Add-in'.
    endif.
    FORMAT COLOR COL_GROUP INTENSIFIED ON.
    2 wf_object2,
    105 SY-VLINE.
    endat.
    case wa_tadir-object.
    when 'SMOD'.
    wf_smod = wf_smod + 1.
    SELECT SINGLE MODTEXT into wf_txt
    FROM MODSAPT
    WHERE SPRSL = SY-LANGU
    AND NAME = wa_tadir-OBJ_NAME.
    FORMAT COLOR COL_NORMAL INTENSIFIED OFF.
    when 'SXSD'.
    For BADis
    wf_badi = wf_badi + 1 .
    select single TEXT into wf_txt
    from SXS_ATTRT
    where sprsl = sy-langu
    and EXIT_NAME = wa_tadir-OBJ_NAME.
    FORMAT COLOR COL_NORMAL INTENSIFIED ON.
    endcase.
    2 wa_tadir-OBJ_NAME hotspot on,
    41 SY-VLINE ,
    42 wf_txt,
    105 SY-VLINE.
    AT END OF object.
    write : /(105) sy-ULINE.
    ENDAT.
    ENDLOOP.
    SKIP.
    FORMAT COLOR COL_TOTAL INTENSIFIED ON.
    WRITE:/ 'No.of Exits:' , wf_smod.
    WRITE:/ 'No.of BADis:' , wf_badi.
    ELSE.
    FORMAT COLOR COL_NEGATIVE INTENSIFIED ON.
    WRITE:/(105) 'No userexits or BADis exist'.
    ENDIF.
    ELSE.
    FORMAT COLOR COL_NEGATIVE INTENSIFIED ON.
    WRITE:/(105) 'Transaction does not exist'.
    ENDIF.
    AT LINE-SELECTION.
    data : wf_object type tadir-object.
    clear wf_object.
    GET CURSOR FIELD FIELD1.
    CHECK FIELD1(8) EQ 'WA_TADIR'.
    read table jtab with key obj_name = sy-lisel+1(20).
    move jtab-object to wf_object.
    case wf_object.
    when 'SMOD'.
    SET PARAMETER ID 'MON' FIELD SY-LISEL+1(10).
    CALL TRANSACTION 'SMOD' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.
    when 'SXSD'.
    SET PARAMETER ID 'EXN' FIELD SY-LISEL+1(20).
    CALL TRANSACTION 'SE18' AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN.
    endcase.
    ================END
    <b>Reward POints if this helps.
    Manish</b>

• User exit of\r badi for co11

Dear Gurus,
      i need a user exit or badi for transcation co11 after creation of batch .
    tx
    raj

Hi Raj,
    Following are the user exit for co11:
    CONF0001            Enhancements in order confirmation                          
    CONFPI01            Process order conf.: Calculate cust.specific default values 
    CONFPI02            Process order confirmation: Customer spec. input checks 1   
    CONFPI03            Process order conf.: Cust. spec. check after op. selection  
    CONFPI04            Process order conf.: Customer specific input checks 2       
    CONFPI05            Process order conf.: Cust. spec. enhancements when saving   
    CONFPI06            Process order confirmation: Actual data transfer            
    CONFPM01            PM/SM order conf.: Determine cust. specific default values  
    CONFPM02            PM/SM order confirmation: Customer specific input checks 1  
    CONFPM03            PM/SM order conf.: Cust. spec. check after op. selection    
    CONFPM04            PM/SM order conf.: Customer specific input check 2          
    CONFPM05            PM/SM order conf.: Cust. specific enhancements when saving  
    CONFPP01            PP order conf.: Determine customer specific default values  
    CONFPP02            PP order conf.: Customer specific input checks 1            
    CONFPP03            PP order conf.: Cust. specific check after op. selection    
    CONFPP04            PP order conf.: Customer specific input checks 2            
    CONFPP05            PP order conf.: Customer specific enhancements when saving  
    CONFPP06            PP Order Confirmations: Actual Data Transfer                
    CONFPP07            Single Screen Entry: Inclusion of User-Defined Subscreens   
    CONFPS01            PS confirmation: Determine customer specific default values 
    CONFPS02            PS confirmation: Customer specific input checks 1           
    CONFPS03            PS confirmation: Customer specific check after op. selection
    CONFPS04            PS confirmation: Customer specific input checks 2           
    CONFPS05            PS confirmation: Customer specific enhancements when saving 
    Hope this will help you...

• ME51N / ME52N - need special user-exit

Hi there,
    I'm looking for an user-exit oder BAdI in transactions for creating and changing purchase requisitions. I have to write the data of an item into the ABAP-memory EVERY TIME a new position is selected. The BAdI I found is only processed when a position has changed some data.
    But I really need the user-exit every time a position/item is displayed, also in starting the transaction directly with a purchase requisition.
    Thanks a lot.
    I DON'T NEED A BIS LIST OF ALL EXITS IN THIS AREA - THX
    Kind regards
    John

Hi,
    Try these...
    Enhancement/ Business Add-in            Description
    Enhancement
    MEREQ001                                Customers' Own Data in Purchase Requisition
    Business Add-in
    ME_COMMITMNT_PARKING                    BAdI for Redefining Commitment Interface When Parking
    ME_MEREQ_PARKING                        BAdI Purchase Requisition: "Hold"
    ME_REQ_HEADER_TEXT                      Copy Header Text: Enjoy Purchase Requisition
    No.of Exits:          1
    No.of BADis:          3
    Arunima

• Need a user exit to add custom partner function in sales order @ item level

Hi,
    Need a user exit to add custom partner function in sales order at item level. Goto --> Item --> Partner.
    Thanks,
    Thiyagi

HI Leo
      To add a condition price for a condition type, this has to be assigned in the <b>pricing procedure</b>. For each condition type in a pricing procedure, we will have <b>access sequences</b>. If we follow this approch, the price is automatically extracted basing on the access sequences when condition records are maintained. For this, no coding is required and everything can be done by configuration by Functional consultant.
       Naren is right to point out on the same.
      If you need to change the price for a particular condition which already exists, you can go by <b>pricing routines</b>. Go through transaction <b>VOFM</b> for the same. 
       I advice you to discuss with your functional consultant and understand the requirement and then go for modifying accordingly.
    Kind Regards
    Eswar

Maybe you are looking for

• Program not working with windows 7

I developed a small application and builted in windows 7 2011 version.   When i runned this app from start menu, this application is not running correctly in windows 7. but when i installed this application in another pc which has windows xp this is

• Component repaint

I have a custom component in which I have overwritten the update() function to look somthing like this: public void update(Graphics g) { paint(g); this function works fine but everytime the components container(Frame) is resized the screen is cleared

• Physical tables - table type 'select' query

Hello, I've been playing around with the migrateEUL tool and have noticed that all Discoverer custom folders get translated into Physical Tables with a table type of 'select' as I would expect. What I'm not sure about is the location in which it plac

• What HTML and JavaScript engine is used within Adobe AIR on the desktop?

HTML and JavaScript within Adobe AIR are handled by the WebKit HTML/JavaScript engine.

• Photoshop Elements 10 will not launch from it's tile in windows 8

Photoshop Elements 10 will not launch(open) from it's tile in windows 8,if I restart the computer then try it, it launches. but once I close the program and try to launch it agian from the tile it won't launch  (open) What going on ?