FI Account modification from MM via T030

Hy Expert,
I need help about integration from MM to FI when I make a stock variation. My question is where Sap store the account modification when creating an Fi document via stock modification in MM?
I explaine:
I make an MM Logistic movement on the stock. Sap decrease/increase the quantity in the stock and following makes an FI document to update the stock value on FI account.
Example:
Movement type 201 use the procedure BSX to decrease  the stock value in the specific FI account.
The corresponding Sap procedure to balance the stock value in FI document is GBB + account modification VBR.
The procedures BSX and GBB, used by Sap, to determine FI account is visible in BSEG.
Where i can see the account modification VBR used by Sap ?
BSX is visible in bseg or via transaction FB03 on FI document
GBB is visible in bseg or via transaction FB03 on FI document
VBR is not visible.
In which table I can see the account modification VBR?
Thanks.

Hi,
If you want the link between MM mov and FI document, use the function module AC_DOCUMENTS_RECORD, for instance
  call function 'AC_DOCUMENT_RECORD'
    exporting
      i_awtyp      = 'MKPF'
      i_awref      = awref
      i_aworg      = aworg
      i_awsys      = awsys
      i_awtyp_incl = 'BKPF'
      i_valutyp    = '0'
      x_dialog     = ' '
    tables
      t_documents  = docs_fi
    exceptions
      no_reference = 1
      no_document  = 2
      others       = 3.
where
  data: awref like acchd-awref,
        aworg like acchd-aworg,
        awsys like acchd-awsys.
and data: docs_fi like acc_doc occurs 10 with header line.
Regards,
Eduardo

Similar Messages

• How to launch an application with elevated administrator account privilege from windows service even if the account has not yet logon

Here is the case:
    OS environment: Windows 7
    There are two user accounts in my system, standard user "S" and administrator account "A", and there is a windows service running with "Local System" privilege.
    Now i logged-in with account "S", and i want to launch an application with elevated administrator account "A" from that service program, so here is the code snippet:
    int LaunchAppWithElevatedPrivilege (
    LPTSTR lpszUsername, // client to log on
    LPTSTR lpszDomain, // domain of client's account
    LPTSTR lpszPassword, // client's password
    LPTSTR lpCommandLine // command line to execute e.g. L"C:\\windows\\regedit.exe"
    DWORD dwExitCode = 0;
    HANDLE hToken = NULL;
    HANDLE hFullToken = NULL;
    HANDLE hPrimaryFullToken = NULL;
    HANDLE lsa = NULL;
    BOOL bResult = FALSE;
    LUID luid;
    MSV1_0_INTERACTIVE_PROFILE* profile = NULL;
    DWORD err;
    PTOKEN_GROUPS LocalGroups = NULL;
    DWORD dwLength = 0;
    DWORD dwSessionId = 0;
    LPVOID pEnv = NULL;
    DWORD dwCreationFlags = 0;
    PROCESS_INFORMATION pi = {0};
    STARTUPINFO si = {0};
    __try
    if (!LogonUser( lpszUsername,
    lpszDomain,
    lpszPassword,
    LOGON32_LOGON_INTERACTIVE,
    LOGON32_PROVIDER_DEFAULT,
    &hToken))
    LOG_FAILED(L"GetTokenInformation failed!");
    __leave;
    if( !GetTokenInformation(hToken, (TOKEN_INFORMATION_CLASS)19, (VOID*)&hFullToken,
    sizeof(HANDLE), &dwLength))
    LOG_FAILED(L"GetTokenInformation failed!");
    __leave;
    if(!DuplicateTokenEx(hFullToken, MAXIMUM_ALLOWED, NULL,
    SecurityIdentification, TokenPrimary, &hPrimaryFullToken))
    LOG_FAILED(L"DuplicateTokenEx failed!");
    __leave;
    DWORD dwSessionId = 0;
    WTS_SESSION_INFO* sessionInfo = NULL;
    DWORD ndSessionInfoCount;
    bResult = WTSEnumerateSessions(WTS_CURRENT_SERVER_HANDLE, 0, 1, &sessionInfo, &ndSessionInfoCount);
    if (!bResult)
    dwSessionId = WTSGetActiveConsoleSessionId();
    else
    for(unsigned int i=0; i<ndSessionInfoCount; i++)
    if( sessionInfo[i].State == WTSActive )
    dwSessionId = sessionInfo[i].SessionId;
    if(0 == dwSessionId)
    LOG_FAILED(L"Get active session id failed!");
    __leave;
    if(!SetTokenInformation(hPrimaryFullToken, TokenSessionId, &dwSessionId, sizeof(DWORD)))
    LOG_FAILED(L"SetTokenInformation failed!");
    __leave;
    if(CreateEnvironmentBlock(&pEnv, hPrimaryFullToken, FALSE))
    dwCreationFlags |= CREATE_UNICODE_ENVIRONMENT;
    else
    pEnv=NULL;
    if (! ImpersonateLoggedOnUser(hPrimaryFullToken) )
    LOG_FAILED(L"ImpersonateLoggedOnUser failed!");
    __leave;
    si.cb= sizeof(STARTUPINFO);
    si.lpDesktop = L"winsta0\\default";
    bResult = CreateProcessAsUser(
    hPrimaryFullToken, // client's access token
    NULL, // file to execute
    lpCommandLine, // command line
    NULL, // pointer to process SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES
    NULL, // pointer to thread SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES
    FALSE, // handles are not inheritable
    dwCreationFlags, // creation flags
    pEnv, // pointer to new environment block
    NULL, // name of current directory
    &si, // pointer to STARTUPINFO structure
    &pi // receives information about new process
    RevertToSelf();
    if (bResult && pi.hProcess != INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE)
    WaitForSingleObject(pi.hProcess, INFINITE);
    GetExitCodeProcess(pi.hProcess, &dwExitCode);
    else
    LOG_FAILED(L"CreateProcessAsUser failed!");
    __finally
    if (pi.hProcess != INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE)
    CloseHandle(pi.hProcess);
    if (pi.hThread != INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE)
    CloseHandle(pi.hThread);
    if(LocalGroups)
    LocalFree(LocalGroups);
    if(pEnv)
    DestroyEnvironmentBlock(pEnv);
    if(hToken)
    CloseHandle(hToken);
    if(hFullToken)
    CloseHandle(hFullToken);
    if(hPrimaryFullToken)
    CloseHandle(hPrimaryFullToken);
    return dwExitCode;
    I passed in username and password of account "A" to method "LaunchAppWithElevatedPrivilege", and also the application i want to launch, e.g. "C:\windows\regedit.exe", but when i run the service program, i found it do launch
    "regedit.exe" with elevated account "A", but the content of regedit.exe is pure back. screenshot as below:
    Can anyone help me on this?

You code is not dealing with the DACL access to Winsta0\Default.  Only the LocalSystem account will have full access and the interactively logged on user which is why regedit is not displaying properly.  You'll need to grant access to your user. 
    You also need to deal with UAC since that code is going to give you a non-elevated token via LogonUser().  You need to get the full token via a call to GetTokenInformation() + TokenLinkedToken.
    thanks
    Frank K [MSFT]
    Follow us on Twitter, www.twitter.com/WindowsSDK.

• Account modification key for movement type 643

Hello Experts,
    I am reaching out to you today as I am in need of some info on Account assignment for Goods issue process. I looked at transaction OMWN or OMJJ for movement type based settings. I am running a business process ' Intercompany stock transfer order'. Goods issue movement on delivery reads 643(Goods issue for cross company), which is picking 'Account modification key' VAX.
    My requirement was how do I force system to pick VAY for 643 without overwriting VAX with VAY in OMWN transaction. Also there are several possibilities listed out for movement 643 alone. Appreciate if you could briefly tell me how system determines other parameters such as 1) Special stock indicator 2)Consumption posting 3) Value string & 4)Counter to determine 'Account modifier' in the customizing table V_156X_KO for Intercompany movement type 643.
    Additional info: Trigger is Stock tarnsfer order type NB. Subsequent process is VL10B for Delivery creation using type NLCC  and Intercompany invoice(IV) for shipping the goods to ordering company code. Then in the receiving company MIGO or goods receipt with reference to outbound delivery and fianlly MIRO or Invoice verification.
    Regards
    SG

Valuation Structure
    Data on a material is valuated using the following structure:
      Valuation area
      Valuation class
      Valuation category
      Valuation type
      Material type
      Movement type
    Valuation Area
    Organizational level at which material valuation is carried out. You can define a valuation area as
    follows:
      Valuation area = company code
    All stocks of a particular material in this company code are valuated together.
      Valuation area = one plant
    The stocks of a particular material in this individual plant are valuated together. Stocks in
    other plants are not included in this valuation area.
    You define in Customizing the level at which valuation should take place.
    Valuation Class
    You group together different materials with similar properties into valuation classes so that you
    do not have to manage a separate stock account for every material.
    The following table contains examples of possible valuation classes:
    Valuation class Description
    3001 Colors
    3002 Paints
    3030 Operating supplies
    3100 Trading goods
    Which valuation class a material can be assigned to depends on the material type. You can
    define the following assignments in Customizing:
      All materials with the same material type are assigned to just one valuation class.
      Different materials with the same material type are assigned to different valuation classes.
      Materials with different material types are assigned to a single valuation class.
    MM - Material Price Change (MM-IV-MP) SAP AG
    Valuation Structure
    10 April 2001
    A material is assigned to a valuation class in the material master record. The system checks
    whether the material type allows the material to be assigned to the valuation class specified.
    The system refers to the valuation class of a material to determine which stock account to post to
    when a posting is made for this material.
    Valuation Category
    Criterion according to which split valuation is carried out:
      Procurement
    You can valuate a material differently depending on whether it is manufactured in-house
    or procured externally.
      Origin
    You can valuate a material differently depending on where it comes from (such as home
    or abroad).
      Status
    You can valuate a material differently depending on its status (such as new, used,
    repaired).
    You define the valuation categories in Customizing. A material is assigned a valuation category
    in the material master record.
    Valuation Type
    The valuation type specifies the individual characteristic of the valuation category, such as
    internal or external, in the case of Procurement. Within the valuation category Origin, you can
    define the different countries as the valuation types. You define valuation types in Customizing.
    You first determine all the valid valuation types for a valuation category.
    You define in the material master record which valuation types are allowed for a particular
    material. For every material subject to split valuation, you must enter all the valuation types
    allowed in the material master record.
    Material Type
    You assign every material to a material type when you create it. Examples of material types in
    the standard system include raw materials, operating supplies and finished products.
    The material type controls the properties of a material and which data must be maintained for the
    material. The following control features are important for valuation:
      Is the material managed by quantity?
      Is the material managed by value?
      Which price control type may be used for the material?
      Which valuation class can the material be assigned to?
    The system administrator can create or change material types in Customizing.
    Movement Type
    For every material movement, there is a movement type in the SAP System. The movement type
    controls the properties of the movement, for example, which entries you must make when
    SAP AG MM - Material Price Change (MM-IV-MP)
    Valuation Structure
    April 2001 11
    entering a material movement, and which updates are carried out when the movement is posted.
    The following control features are important for valuation:
      Does the material movement cause the quantity to be updated?
      Does the material movement cause the value to be updated?
      Does the material movement lead to postings in Accounting?
      Is the material movement relevant for LIFO/FIFO valuation?
    The system administrator can create or change movement types in Customizing.

• Trouble capturing video from VHS via Analogue to DV converter

I use Final Cut Express 1.0.1 and I've always been able to capture video from VHS via a Director's Cut analogue to DV converter box. Today it keeps freezing on me. I've tried force quit, logged off and back on again and even re-started the computer. I've got plenty of space on my two hard drives (125GB free on main drive and 85.42GB on my scratch disk).
    I'm sure I've set the rest up correctly (composite cable from VHS to DV convertor box set to output and connected to input slots on box, and DV box set to capture). The box is correctly connected to the Mac.
    I've also logged on using another user's account to see if the same problem occurs, and it does. I believe this means that dumping the my preference file won't help, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Any ideas how to stop this freezing on me would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Karen

Last bit of help from Martin may have some mileage in it as far as excluding hidden problems with the drive you are capturing too.
    Have been reading into the requirements for the hard disc and it does make it clear having a separate one like you have is almost a requirement because of the work it does. Would it be worth trying a small capture to your system disc. If it helps that is how I am working at the moment so it doesn't appear to be instant fireworks if you do use this one but give it some thought first...
    On the firewire port side of things I have seen some unexplained connection issues on this front which were cured by shutting things down, unplugging and then beginning again. Take it System Profile didn't yield anything?
    Now I got back in front of my Mac it appears Quicktime Pro will allow capture from an attached device but appreciate you may not have the Pro bit, iMovie should be as good a test.
    Nick.

• Changing a G/L account code from B/S item to P/L item

Hi Experts,
    I created a G/L account code as a Profit & Loss item. After that some document transactions were posted in that G/L Account code.
    Later, I realized that that G/L account should have been a Balance Sheet item. So, when in FS00, I tried to change the radio button from P/L item to B/S item for the above stated G/L account code, it is not allowing because there are transactions / records in that G/L account code.
    What should I do to convert that G/L account code from P/L item to B/S item. Please guide.
    I will definitely award points to everybody who answers.
    Thanks & Regards
    Rajeev Sharma

Hi Rajeev,
    It is a big thing to change a GL account from BS to P&L.
    First tip is, if you can avoid it please do, by this I mean, block the account and create a new GL account.
    Please review your account groups, you normally group similar accounts in the same number ranges and I would recommend that a single account group is only BS or P&L.
    The fact you have posted items to the GL account is the biggest problem.
    You need to have the account with a zero balance, this will mean either reversing the documents you posted or creating a journal to zero the account and then clear if possible all of the line items.
    You also need to consider the impact it has made on the documents you have created, especially if a period is closed.
    I think it is possible to change if there are no open items, but I would contact SAP via OSS to get the answer.
    Please publish the answer back on the forum.

• Unable to create accounting doc from invoice

HI all,
       In creating an accounting doc from an invoice via VF02, i  got an error message:
    Cost Center SGCA/33150 does not exist on 7/7/2010.
    First of all, we don;t have a cost center 3150. 
    Can anyone suggest why I cannot create an accounting doc ?
    Why the message on cost center ?
    thanks
    Joyce

Hello Joyce
    Identify  the GL accounts that are likely to be posted ( if the posting were to go through). Typically you will have GL accounts for Trade Sales, Tax payable etc. here.
    While displaying them using T code FSS0, click on the' Edit Cost element' tab and go into 'Display Cost Element: Basic screen". Now click on the tab, 'Default Account Assignment' tab and see if  the cost center tab has been filled with '33150. If so, remove it. after checking with your FI colleague. Repeat this for all the accounts (likely) to be posted. I am guessing that is the reason.
    Let me know how it goes.

• TS2446 How to change account type from INDIVIDUAL  to COMPANY?

Hi,
    Due to a mistake at the time of enrollment, we'd like now to make the following changes to our account.
    1- Change the account type from Individual ("Nguyen Thi Dan") to Company.
    2- The Company name is "Nomovok Vietnam JSC."
    The only thing we can currently do is to change Apple ID, however certificate and provisioning file are still showing Individual name (Nguyen Thi Dan).
    Please instruct us how to achieve above modifications.
    Our Enrollment ID: P342HVQ3VN.
    Person ID: 1491166425
    Team ID: LD97SS8RCA
    Apple ID: [email protected]
    Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. Should you need any further information, please let us know.
    BR,
    Nomovok Vietnam JSC.

You can't.  You need to create a new account in Mail.
    Note, when setting up a new account (after clicking the '+' in the Accounts proeference), enter an invalid email address or option click the Continue button to be given the choice of account type (POP or IMAP).

• How to change account type from Individual to Company?

Hi,
    Due to a mistake at the time of enrollment, we'd like now to make the following changes to our account.
    1- Change the account type from Individual ("Nguyen Thi Dan") to Company.
    2- The Company name is "Nomovok Vietnam JSC."
    The only thing we can currently do is to change Apple ID, however certificate and provisioning file are still showing Individual name (Nguyen Thi Dan).
    Please instruct us how to achieve above modifications.
    Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. Should you need any further information, please let us know.
    BR,
    Nomovok Vietnam JSC.

You can't.  You need to create a new account in Mail.
    Note, when setting up a new account (after clicking the '+' in the Accounts proeference), enter an invalid email address or option click the Continue button to be given the choice of account type (POP or IMAP).

• Help needed! Just want to cancel my year subscription. No answer from support via mail, noone answers when I call, support chat don't work.

Help needed! Just want to cancel my year subscription. No answer from support via mail, noone answers when I call, support chat don't work.

Hi there
    I'll pass your details to our Russian team and they'll contact you to assist further.
    Kind regards
    Bev

• I have an iPhone 4, My itunes are from two differnt accounts; one from when I was under my dads account, and the other is my own. My question is would I be able to sync and update my itunes on my MacBook without having all the new music erased.

I have an iPhone 4, My itunes are from two differnt accounts; one from when I was under my dads account when i was younger, and the other is my own which i currently use. My question is would I be able to sync and update my itunes on my MacBook without having all the new music erased. I have the icloud on my phone, but I just want to update my music on my laptop. Just nervous to, because it has happened to me before on a desktop computer  and it *****. Please help! Thanks.

nevermind, i figuered it out

• I want to start my own account separate from my parents. Can I transfer my music from one account to another? If so, how?

I want to start my own account separate from my parents. Can I transfer my music from one account to another? If so, how?

lisafromwindermere wrote:
    I want to start my own account separate from my parents. Can I transfer my music from one account to another? If so, how?
    Lisa,
    Just get copies of the song files and add them to your iTunes library.  With the exception of any DRM-protected files (purchased before mid-2009 and never upgraded) they will play fine, even though they are technically associated with the original account.

• I have 2 App Store accounts, one from MobileMe time and i want to know if it is possible to merge them as i'm having troubles updating some of my software?

I have 2 App Store accounts, one from MobileMe time and i want to know if it is possible to merge them as i'm having troubles updating some of my software?
    I have to sign in and out between one and the other constantly and i dont know what to do anymore becouse now i can't update software on either, it keeps on poping up "To update this application, sign in to the account you used to purchase it." and im pretty sure im on the right account.

Sorry. Apple's policy states that accounts cannot be merged > Frequently asked questions about Apple ID
    Contact Apple for assistance > Contacting Apple for support and service

• I have an ipad2 and have itunes on it.  I am trying to view my account info but it looks like  i can only see my "purchased" items.  How can i see my entire account info from my ipad?  Thanks.

can I view full Apple account details from a mobile device?  Thanks

You can view some account info by tapping on your id in Settings > Store and selecting View Apple ID on the pop-up - is that the info that you want to see ?

• How can I delete or remove my apple account ID from iPhone i want to sell or give out as a gift?

how can I delete or remove my apple account ID from an iPhone I want to sell or give out as a gift?

You didn't see this bit?
    "Your content won't be deleted from iCloud when you erase your device."
    You only lose iCloud data from other devices if you manually delete the data. If you Erase all content and data, you keep iCloud data elsewhere.

• I have my own icloud account separate from my family's apple ID for itunes. I need more storage for icloud...do I have to pay a separate $20/ month to get more storage or does the $20 include all members of the plan?

I have my own icloud account separate from my family's apple ID for itunes. I need more storage for icloud...do I have to pay a separate $20/ month to get more storage or does the $20 include all members of the plan?

Welcome to Apple Support Communities
    If your iCloud account uses your family's Apple ID, you will pay $20/year for all your family members. If your iCloud account uses a different Apple ID than your family's Apple ID, you will pay only for you

Maybe you are looking for