How can I get more information about LSU of T1

Hi,
I've been working on a project about opensparc t1 for some days. I am now trying to figure out the functions of lsu_dctl, as well as the original thoughts about this block. But, it seems not very clear only by reading t1 codes. Where can I get some more information about lsu_dctl? Can I get some document that explain its functions and the original designing thoughts in detail?

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I've read the L1 Dcache part of the OpenSPARC T1 Microarchitecture Specification, however, I still cannot figure out the meaning and function of some signals. I think I have to read other parts of the OpenSPARC T1 Microarchitecture Specification, in order to know more about the meaning of abbreviations in OpenSPARC codes.
As for my project, my main aim is to be clear about the OpenSparc L1 Dcache. Since members in our group are all newcomers to OpenSparc, our director hopes that we can get some practical technics by reading OpenSparc codes.
Thanks,
Li

Similar Messages

• Where can I get more information about User exits?

Where can I get more information about user exits,their related Tables and the source code of an User exit?
    Thanks

would you please give the Internet addresses of these places?
    Mostly I want to get the source of some user exits in Oracle Application.
    If you know how and where can I get these sources,I'll appriciate if you let me know.
    Regards

• How can i get more info about the sent data in RTP?

Hello.
    I'm working with the examples AVTransmitt2 and AV Receive2 and i want to get more information about the data that it is being sent to de receiver side. In AVTrasmitt2 i only see a calling to processor.start();. How could i know each packet that AvTransmit2 sends to the other side. I want info like the size of the data, the quality, format, etc..

Hi!
    As I mentioned above. RTPSocketAdapter has two inner classes, SockOutputStream and SockInputStream.
    SockOutputStream have a write method which is called when RTP data is sent over the NET. SockInputStream have a read method which is called when RTP data is received.
    If you for instance want to know exactly what is sent you can parse the byte array that comes into write.
    Like this:
    * An inner class to implement an OutputDataStream based on UDP sockets.
    class SockOutputStream implements OutputDataStream {
         DatagramSocket sock;
         InetAddress addr;
         int port;
         boolean isRTCP;
         public SockOutputStream(DatagramSocket sock, InetAddress addr, int port, boolean isRTCP) {
              this.sock = sock;
              this.addr = addr;
              this.port = port;
         public int write(byte data[], int offset, int len) {
              if(isRTCP){
                   parseAndPrintRTCPData(data);               
              }else{
                   parseAndPrintRTPData(data);
              try {
                   sock.send(new DatagramPacket(data, offset, len, addr, port));
              } catch (Exception e) {
                   return -1;
              if(debug){
                   System.out.println(debugName+": written "+len+" bytes to address:port: "+addr+":"+port);
              return len;
    private void parseAndPrintRTPData(byte[] data) {
         // part of header, there still left SSRC and CSRC:s
         byte[] rtpHeader = new byte[8];
         System.arraycopy(data, 0, rtpHeader, 0, rtpHeader.length);
         ByteBuffer buffer = ByteBuffer.wrap(rtpHeader);
         int word = buffer.getInt();
         // version
         int v = word >>> 30;
         System.out.println("version: "+v);
         // padding
         int p = (word & 0x20000000) >>> 29;
         System.out.println("padding: "+p);
         // extension
         int x = (word & 0x10000000) >>> 28;
         System.out.println("extension: "+x);
         // CSRC count
         int cc = (word & 0x0F000000) >>> 24;
         System.out.println("CSRC: "+cc);
         // marker
         int m = (word & 0x00800000) >>> 23;
         System.out.println("marker: "+m);
         // payload type
         int pt = (word & 0x00700000) >>> 16;
         System.out.println("payload type: "+pt);
         // sequence number
         int seqNbr = (word & 0x0000FFFF);
         System.out.println("sequence number: "+seqNbr);
         // timestamp
         int timestamp = buffer.getInt();
         System.out.println("timestamp: "+timestamp);
    private void parseAndPrintRTCPData(byte[] data) {
         // this only works when the RTCP packet is a Sender report (SR).
         // All RTCP packets are compound packets with a SR or Receiver report (RR) packet first.
         // part of header, there is still the report blocks (see RFC 3550).
         byte[] rtcpHeader = new byte[28];
         System.arraycopy(data, 0, rtcpHeader, 0, rtcpHeader.length);
         ByteBuffer buffer = ByteBuffer.wrap(rtcpHeader);
         int word = buffer.getInt();
         // version
         int v = word >>> 30;
         System.out.println("version: "+v);
         // padding
         int p = (word & 0x20000000) >>> 29;
         System.out.println("padding: "+p);
         // reception report count
         int rc = (word & 0x0F000000) >>> 24;
         System.out.println("reception report count: "+rc);
         // payload type, which is 200 in this case (SR=200)
         int pt = (0x00FF0000 & word) >>> 16;
         System.out.println("payload type: "+pt);
         // length
         int length = (word & 0x0000FFFF);
         System.out.println("length: "+length);
         // SSRC of sender
         int ssrc = buffer.getInt();
         System.out.println("SSRC: "+ssrc);
         // NTP timestamp
         long ntp_timestamp = buffer.getLong();
         System.out.println("NTP timestamp: "+ntp_timestamp);
         // RTP timestamp
         int rtp_timestamp = buffer.getInt();
         System.out.println("RTP timestamp: "+rtp_timestamp);
         // sender's packet count
         int nbrOfSentPackets = buffer.getInt();
         System.out.println("sender's packet count: "+nbrOfSentPackets);
         // sender's octet count
         int nbrOfSentBytes = buffer.getInt();
         System.out.println("sender's octet count: "+nbrOfSentBytes);
    }I added a boolean isRTCP to the constructor so to know what sort of data is sent.
    Hope this clarifies things.

• How can i get prior information about version update?

Hi Support Team,
    Our centralized firewall blocks Firefox each time when its get updated. So i ([email protected])would like to have a prior information about the update so that i can make changes in firewall accordingly.
    Looking forward your helping hand!

The following link contains details of planned releases - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases

• How can i find more information about O&G RLM?

Hi all,
    i work with RLM (Return documents). But it absolutely nothing in help about customize the subsequent onshore actions. Does anybody have some information pleeeeeeeasssse?
    Thanks and regards.
    Alexander.
    P.S. I already read hepl.
    <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/83/496c3a411aab70e10000000a114084/frameset.htm">Help for O&G</a>

try
    http://help.sap.com/bp_miningv1472/ibu_all/kc/inddocs/mining/doc/472_20_25_config_guide_RLM.doc
    if not helping tell me

• Actually i don't  know where to post this, but I'm MBA student and have to do a project about the HR functions in a famous company. and I'd like to talk about Apple inc, so how can i get some information about that, and who can help me in this?

Can anyone help me in this?

Sara ~ Apple's mission statement is HERE. But the following statement from Apple's now-CEO Tim Cook during a quarterly earnings conference call on 21 January 2009 may give more insight:
    "There is an extraordinary breadth and depth and tenure among the Apple executive team, and these executives lead over 35,000 employees that I would call "all wicked smart". And that's in all areas of the company, from engineering to marketing to operations and sales and all the rest. And the values of our company are extremely well entrenched.
    We believe that we're on the face of the Earth to make great products, and that's not changing. We're constantly focusing on innovating. We believe in the simple, not the complex. We believe that we need to own and control the primary technologies behind the products we make, and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution.
    We believe in saying no to thousands of projects so that we can really focus on the few that are truly important and meaningful to us. We believe in deep collaboration and cross-pollination of our groups, which allow us to innovate in a way that others cannot.
    And frankly, we don't settle for anything less than excellence in every group in the company, and we have the self-honesty to admit when we're wrong and the courage to change. And I think, regardless of who is in what job, those values are so embedded in this company that Apple will do extremely well."

• How can I get the information about my Toshiba hard disk drive.

I went to genius bar yesterday because some problems with the privies hard disk drive.
    They gave me the toshiba as a replacement.
    I wasn't required to sign any paper after that. Before when I got a replacement iphone or macbook charger, they both asked me to sign a paper. I don't know why this time is different.
    Also I heard that Toshiba hard drive is worse than Samsung's.
    By the way, I didn't erase my documents in previous hard drive, will anyone be able use or read them? Well, I saved many account passwords in that hard drive.

I think that Apple's using a lot of Toshiba drives these days - that was what was in my MacBook Pro (late 2011) when I bought it (and, one of these days, I'm going to get an enclosure for it and use it).
    I wouldn't worry - Toshiba has a pretty good reputation.
    Clinton

• Where can I get more information about website based apps for the iPhone?

I just forgot and cannot seem to remember what the pages on the web for the iPhone are called. They are interactive and designed for use on the iPhone but are there, called up from the safari browser.
    I'm looking for a good interactive chess game site.
    TIA,
    Ken

Web Apps
    <http://www.apple.com/webapps/whatarewebapps.html>
    <http://www.apple.com/webapps/>

• Please for referral information, how can I get more disk space, or actually information and guidelines that can have enough free disk space. How, I have to delete documents or downloading to another drive.

Please for referral information, how can I get more disk space, or actually information and guidelines that can have enough free disk space. How, I have to delete documents or downloading to another drive. (The problem is that Safari could not download the file "iTunesSetup.exe" because there is not enough free disk space.Try deleting documents or downloading to another drive) ... Perhaps this is the main problem why can not open iTunes and inscription is: the folder "iTunes" can not be found or created, and is required. The default location for this folder is inside the "Music" folder. - And after options ok, appears option: Choose iTunes Library with inscription iTunes needs a library to continue. You may choose an existing iTunes library or create a new one - but still following options Choose Library and the following options can not open iTunes ... Please for instructions on how to eliminate the problem or eror ...
    Mac is running OS X v10.6.8, Safari should be 5.1.10. Or  Mac OS X  /  Version  10.6.8  /  Build 10K549 / Serial Number W8****ATM  /  Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  /  Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 or More Info:
    Hardware Overview:
      Model Name: MacBook Pro
      Model Identifier: MacBookPro7,1
      Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
      Processor Speed: 2,4 GHz
      Number Of Processors: 1
      Total Number Of Cores: 2
      L2 Cache: 3 MB
      Memory: 4 GB
      Bus Speed: 1,07 GHz
      Boot ROM Version: MBP71.0039.B0B
      SMC Version (system): 1.62f7
      Serial Number (system): W80394HFATM
      Hardware UUID: 94647506-C5D0-5D73-BC7F-FC680D238F43
      Sudden Motion Sensor:
      State: Enabled
    <Personsl Information Edited by Host>

buy an external HD   1TB for $60
    NO notebook is a mass storage device, so dont try to turn it into one, it doesnt work that way.
    Unless youre using it every couple weeks, its static data and should be on an external HD
    In the case of a Macbook Air or Macbook Pro Retina with ‘limited’ storage on the SSD, this distinction becomes more important in that in an ever rapidly increasing file-size world, you keep vital large media files, pics, video, PDF collections, music off your SSD and archived on external storage, for sake of the necessary room for your system to have free space to operate, store future applications and general workspace.  You should never be put in the position of considering “deleting things” on your macbook SSD in order to ‘make space’.
    Professionals who create and import very large amounts of data have almost no change in the available space on their computers internal HD because they are constantly archiving data to arrays of external or networked HD.
    Or in the case of the consumer this means you keep folders for large imported or created data and you ritually offload and archive this data for safekeeping, not only to safeguard the data in case your macbook has a HD crash, or gets stolen, but importantly in keeping the ‘breathing room’ open for your computer to operate, expand, create files, add applications, for your APPS to create temp files, and for general operation.

• I am using the Order Analysis Toolkit and want to get more information about the compensation for "Reference Signal Processing", which is scarce in the manuals, the website and the examples installed with the toolkit.

I am using the Order Analysis Toolkit and want to get more information about the compensation for "Reference Signal Processing", which is scarce in the manuals, the website and the examples installed with the toolkit.
    In particular, I am analyzing the example "Even Angle Reference Signal Processing (Digital Tacho, DAQmx).vi", whose documentation I am reproducing in the following:
    <B>DESCRIPTIONS</B>:
    This VI demonstrates how to extract even angle reference signals and remove the slow-roll errors. It uses DAQmx VIs to acquire sound or vibration signals and a digital tachometer signal. This VI includes a two-step process: acquire data at low rotational speed to extract even angle reference; use the even angle reference to remove the errors in the vibration signal acquired at normal operation.
    <B>INSTRUCTIONS</B>:
    1. Run the VI.
    2. On the <B>DAQ Configurations</B> tab, specify the <B>sample rate</B>, <B>samples per channel</B>, device and channel configurations, and tachometer channel information.
    <B>NOTE</B>: You need to use DSA PXI-447x/PXI-446x and PXI TIO device in a PXI chassis to run this example. The DSA device must be in slot 2 of the PXI chassis.
    3. Switch to <B>Extract Even Angle Reference</B> tab. Specify the <B>number of samples to acquire</B> and the <B># of revs in reference</B> which determines the number of samples in even angle reference. Click <B>Start</B> to take a one-shot data acquisition of the vibration and tachometer signals. After the acquisition, you can see the extracted even angle references in <B>Even Angle Reference</B>.
    4. Switch to the <B>Remove Slow-roll Errors</B> tab. Click <B>Start</B> to acquire data continuously and view the compensate results. Click <B>Stop</B> in this tab to stop the acquisition.
    <B>ORDER ANALYSIS VIs USED IN THIS EXAMPLE</B>:
    1. SVL Scale Voltage to EU.vi
    2. OAT Digital Tacho Process.vi
    3. OAT Get Even Angle Reference.vi
    4. OAT Convert to Even Angle Signal.vi
    5. OAT Compensate Even Angle Signal.vi
    My question is: How is the synchronization produced at the time of the compensation ? How is it possible to eliminate the errors in a synchronized fashion with respect to the surface of the shaft bearing in mind that I am acquired data at a low rotation speed in order to get the "even angle reference" and then I use it to remove the errors in the vibration signal acquired at normal operation. In this application both operations are made in different acquisitions, therefore the reference of the correction signal is lost. Is it simply compensated without synchronizing ?
    Our application is based on FPGA and we need to clarity those aspects before implementing the procedure.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Hi CracKatoA.
    Take a look at the link bellow:
    http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=255126&requireLogin=False
    Regards,
    Filipe Silva

• Where can I get more information on Cryptography Extension ??

Hi.
    Does anyone know how to set up the Jarsafe product ?
    Another thing is, how to set security for the Cryptography Extension ??
    can anyone tell me where can i get more information on this ??
    Thank you.

You need to download the JCE 1.2.1 that is available on the http://java.sun.com website. Once you download the software, you need to make the jar files available. It is easiest to place the JCE jar files in the extension mechanism folder since permission has already been granted, by default, to any code in that folder. That folder is JAVA_HOME\lib\ext on Windows. JAVA_HOME is where the Java Runtime Environment is installed.
    When using JarSafe with Java Web Start, make sure that the JCE jar files are placed in the extension mechanism folder of the JRE that Java Web Start is using.

• How can I get more than one firewre port ?

Hello,
    how can I get more than one firewire port ? I'd like to be able to connect my canon HV30 camera as well as my firewire external HD at the same time so I can use firewire to upload the videos I've taken. Is this possible?
    TIA

Hi ginestre-
    Many FireWire hard drives have 2 firewire ports so that you can daisy-chain devices and connect the camera that way.
    Daisy-chaining is not the most reliable method, but it works, so you could buy a FireWire hub.
    Luck-
    -DP

• How can i get more than 100 email in Mail? I can only see the latest 100. I have an hotmail account and it worked at my other mac.

How can i get more than 100 email in Mail? I can only see the latest 100. I have an hotmail account and it worked at my other mac.

How can i get more than 100 email in Mail? I can only see the latest 100. I have an hotmail account and it worked at my other mac.

• How can i get more local storage space on my iphone 4

I want to put more song on my iphone 4 but it keeps saying i dont have enough local staorage space. How can i get more local storage space on my iphone 4?

You don't. Delete 'stuff' you don't need or buy a phone with more storage. you can not increase or upgrade the internal storage in the iPhone.

• I bought my 20" iMac in Nov of 2007 and when I try to purchase the upgrade for lion I'm told I need 2GB of memory and I only have 1GB.  How can I get more?  I am currently running snow leopard

Trying to upgrade to Lion on my 20" iMac that I bought in Nov. 2007.  Currently I'm running on MAC OS X version 10.6.8.  When I tried to buy the upgrade I got a response that Lion requires 2 GB of memory and I only have 1 GB.  How can I get more memory and will my computer be compatible with Lion when I do get more memory?

Yes you can install more RAM. Up to 6 GBs. Two - 200-pin PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 SO-DIMMs. For the maximum use one 4 GB and one 2 GB. Otherwise install a pair of 2 GB modules for a total of 4 GBs.
    You can purchase suitable RAM at DataMem or OWC. OWC also has video tutorials on installation.

Maybe you are looking for