How do you change a belt on the HP Designjet T610?

I can see that the belt is frayed and won't let the carriage move.  I don't have a problem getting into the machine to fix it, I was just wondering is anyone else had changed out one before. 

This seems to be a commercial product. For the best chance at finding a solution I would suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support!
You can find the Commercial Designjet board here:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Designjet-Large-Format/bd-p/bsc-414
Best of Luck!
You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.

Similar Messages

• How do you change image size in the title window?

I just changed operating systems to Windows 7, which meant that I had to re install Premiere Pro CS4. I am now working on a 64 bit system. Might not make any difference, but thought I would give you the specifics just in case.  When I pull up the title window to add a title to my clip, the image is about the size of a postage stamp. How do I increase the size of the image in that window?

Thank you again for responding Hunt. I did find out what what was happening.
    I had to reinstall the program on my computer. I just upgraded to Windows 7, and I now have a 64 bit system. When I booted up PPCS4, I assumed that my settings would be the same as they were before when I had Vista installed and didn't bother to check them when I started a new project. Well, they were not. I also added a TV tuner card to my computer. I now can watch HD TV on my computer. I suppose that it is possible that somehow PPCS4 noticed that, and set my default settings to HD, rather than NTSC DV. I just merrily went along clicking the OK button and started editing. When I start a new project now, I select NTSC DV and the Title window works just fine, and exactly the way I expect it to.
    I just received Jeff Bellune's book Adobe Encore DVD 2.0 in the mail and will be totally immersed in Encore studies today. With all of his children, I don't see how he had time to write it, but I'm glad that he did. I also ordered a book entitled Designing Menus with Encore DVD. I know that it was written for an earlier version than CS4, but I will trust what you said about that. Many things are the same with some minor variations due to upgrades in the program. The basic ideas don't change, but how you accomplish them can, and usually do over time.
    Terry Lee Martin
    Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:04:16 -0600
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: how do you change image size in the title window?
    Welcome to the forum.
    That is an odd one. The Title should be the same Frame Size as your Project/Sequence. What is it's Frame Size? Also, are you perhaps doing a Title based on an older Template, that was done for a different Frame Size?
    What happens if you choose Title>New Title>Default Still?
    Good luck,
    Hunt
    >

• How do you change your email in the mail app on macbook air

Anybody know how I can change my email under my mail app on my macbook air? I accidentally wrote in wrong email

Hello there, KaelahKirstan.
    The following Knowledge Base article reviews the steps for removing and adding accounts in the Mail application on your Mac:
    Mail (Yosemite): Set up Mail with your email accounts
    Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.
    Cheers,
    Pedro.

• How do you change your password in the new BT Mail

I have 3 email addresses (master and two sub accounts) which I like to change the passwords on from time to time. From within BT Mail I am unable to find an option to change the password. There is a link to Manage your emails which takes you to My BT. When I enter My BT and enter the Manage BT mail I am presented with a list of my emails. One of them shows an option to change password, the other two have option to add to BT ID. I tried adding these to BT ID but get an error message telling me that this can't be done. I then contacted BT support, big mistake, after the support tech took over my machine and subsequently began changing passwords on accounts I lost access to my emal and My BT. I have now got access to all areas again but the passwords on the two sub accounts are the passwords that the tech put in there, hardly secure? Anybody know how to change the passwords if sub accounts are not linked to your BT ID?
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

It appears flytothemoon found a work around for part of this problem below. I have to say this is another large oversight for BT and their email providing partners. Did anyone actually test the new system before it was rolled out?

• How do you change network settings at the command line when they were set in the

Ubuntu server setup in a remote location awhile ago, with GUI packages. Currently at
    version 14.04 LTS. There is ssh access to the remote server.
    After a lot of digging thru typical command line configs and not finding the existing
    settings anywhere, it appears the only way to update existing settings -- DNS
    name servers, IP's, etc. -- is using a GUI method, such as gsettings or unity-control-center.
    However,
    gsettings doesn't appear to have those particular items.
    Is
    the only option to use a remote version of Unity .... or just get someone
    on-site and remedy this thru the GUI?
    This topic first appeared in the Spiceworks Community

Hi and thanks for your reply,
    I used one mini DV Tape for my footage and captured the whole thing into CS6 in one go and so the capture should have been the same throught all of the film. Once I had edited the tape on to the timeline some of the clips are 16.9 widescreen and others are 4.3 standard.
    Help!!!!!

• How Do You Change the Icons / Change Multiple Icons?

I've learned that to change most icons on the Mac is Getting the icon you want to change, and the icon you are changing it with. You select "Get Info" by holding "ctrl" and clicking on each icon. Then You click on the icon on the top left of the "Get Info" window. This highlights the icon, and now you can Copy it. Now you click on the icon in the other info window, and paste the icon on top of the former.
    But
    *How Do You Change Icons Such As the Garbage Icon?*
    *Is There a Way to Change All Folder Icons At Once?*
    i.e. To change the default blue folder icon, to another icon, and make it stick until that preference/setting is reset. And also have it set so the the new icon will appear when I "create a new folder."
    Anything is very much appreciated.

Duplicate the audio once editing is done.  In the Mixer window, apply the Fill Left effect to one audio track, and the Fill Right effect to the other.  Then adjust the mixer appropriately.

• How do you change the variable screen on Portal to show Key?

Hi All,
    I have a report on our Portal.  In the variable screen, the users are asked to optionally enter Cost Centre.  When they choose to select values (pressing the button on the right) the singles values which are shown are 'Text' only.  I know in analyser, the user can switch by selecting the spanner icon - 'Display Key/Text'
    How do you change to Key within the variable screen on the portal?
    Many Thanks
    Michelle

Thank you for your reply Amrita,
    The display in the query had been set to Text & Key as follows
    Properties of Cost Centre -> Display Tab -> Value Display Section -> Display As 'Text and Key', Text View 'Standard' and Use Characteristic Setting 'Unticked'
    Is there another section that I should be amending to ensure the 'Key' also appears in the variable screen?
    Many Thanks,
    Michelle

• How do you change your thumbprint for iPhone 5s?

How do you change your thumbprint for the iphone 5s?

Go to Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode, enter your passcode, then Turn Passcode Off will delete all current fingerprints. You can then turn passcode back on and enter fingerprints.
    Rather than deleting, you can also add the same fingerprint a second time via "Add a fingerprint" in Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode, enter your passcode, then Touch ID.

• SL3100: How do you change ear cushio

Recei'ved my SL300 today and just trying them out/ flipping through the manual and somehow the picture describing how to change ear cushions is a bit....lacking.
    So i ask, how, do you change ear cushions on the SL300?
    Thank you in advancement.

Very simply. Pull the cushion away from the plastic. Then push the new ones back on the plastic. Notice the little lip on the back side of cushion. Very, very easy.

• HT5312 How do you change the email address used to send security answers?

How do you change the email used to send the security answers you have forgotten? I have changed the alternative email adress in Name, ID and Email Addresses but this does not change the email address in the Password and Security section.

Jus what do you want to accomplish? The Apple ID email address is used for variosu thing onthe iPod like:
    - For purchasing media. Srrings.iTunes and App stores. Sing out and sign into anoterh account
    - Settings>iCLoudl for iCloud account
    - Settings>FaceRome for Apple ID and where You can Be Reached At email address
    - Settings>Messages for Send And Receive email address.
    - Maybe for Game Center

• Same question for the "2 iPhones in one account".....How do I change the name.  My iPhone is showing my wife's iPhone name when I am syncing it.  Why is that?  I know about using one iTunes account....But how do you change the name w/o erasing your data?

Hi....How do you change the name?  When I sync my iPhone, it shows my wife's name on it?

Unfortunately it is not doing it....
    Let me give more details..We have 3 iPods and 2 iPhone4....I recently purchased the iPhone4 and when we connected it..It was already reading my wife's iPhone4..We went to the Apple Store at the Grove today and was told to de-authorize the system and connect my iPhone4 back and I should be able to change the name.
    Nothing happened..Right now, I clicked on RESTORE settings...and it is uploading a new iPhone update. 

• How do you change multiple songs genre at the same time

How do you change multiple song's genre at the same time with out during them one a time in ITunes  on Windows 8?

You can select a range of songs by selecting the first, then holding shift when clicking on the last. You can ctrl+click to add or remove from the selection. Once you have a selection press Ctrl+I to Get Info. Type in the new Genre and press OK.
    tt2

• HT204053 I used one Apple ID to set up iCloud after iOS 6 was downloaded to my iPhone, now I want to change the Apple ID for iCloud on my iPhone but I'm unable to. How do you change the ID after it's been set up?

I used one Apple ID to set up iCloud after iOS 6 was downloaded to my iPhone, now I want to change the Apple ID for iCloud on my iPhone but I'm unable to. How do you change the ID after it's been set up?

See https://discussions.apple.com/message/19218571#19218571.

• How do you change the Apple ID for my iPhone 4?

How do you change the Apple ID for my iPhone 4. I am able to access my iTunes account using my new ID and password on my computer; however, my iphone has a different Apple ID and I do not have cannot access iTunes on this phone. 

Also, if you have iCloud, you will probably also want to change the iCloud account on the phone to be yours:
    Settings>iCloud - if Account is not yours, go to the bottom and Delete Account. Then sign back on with your iCloud account info.
    Cheers,
    GB

• How do you change the pink highlight for the present day in calendar when in week view

How do you change the pink highlight for the present day in calendar when in week view - OSX Maverick

the current day was light blue in ical in 10.6 but with plenty of contrast, but I recently made the bigger leap all the way to calendar in 10.9. the choice of color is terrible for reasons such as Spile1962 puts below, but also not having any way to tweak it is terrible. I'm on a bran d new imac and can barely see a difference and frankly, while I appreciate the subtlety, I still forget to look for the darker bar across the top of the current week and day. we should be able to adjust weekend and current day bg colors.
    I went into the app's package contents in hopes that they were using a tiff/png file that I could tweak on my own but couldn't find anything for them. all the icons are there, as are the bg sets for all the little pop-ups and things, but I couldn't even find a reference to a hex color in the plist file.
    send apple feedback. I just did myself, except that Calendar hasn't made the list (yet?), only iCal up to version 4.x, and Messages is still only iChat for feedback, and some others are old as well. apparently after steve died, apple's attention to these details just died with him. it's been that long since those other apps should have been relevant on their site.

Maybe you are looking for

• Spatial index creation for table with more than one geometry columns?

I have table with more than one geometry columns. I'v added in user_sdo_geom_metadata table record for every column in the table. When I try to create spatial indexes over geometry columns in the table - i get error message: ERROR at line 1: ORA-2985

• Sync HTTP to ABAP proxy

Hi: I am looking for a Sync HTTP to ABAP proxy scenario screenshots. Can someone help? Thnx

• The Confirm You Are Not A Robot page doesn't work

Been trying to install Sync on my desktop. All is fine until the screen where I need to confirm I am not a robot. The space where the letters to type in should show and the place to type them is completely blank, all white. How can that be fixed?

• ITunes U catalogues only show black screen.

I have tried re-booting my iPad. Deleting it and re-installing. Even erasing all data and content. Without back up and back up. Yet iTunes U catalogues only show a black screen. And the bar with the top charts and all that at the bottom of the screen

• Got a call from someone saying they were from Microsoft but it seemed fishy

Today I got a call from someone with a strong Indian accent claiming they were from microsoft and that my computer was in critical condition. I can't recall microsoft ever calling people personally about this so it automatically seemed like a scam. I