How to create entry in T001

hi all,
I am trying to create emtries in table T001(company codes), but i dont have create authorization.
Anyone knows how to make it through debugging mode or any other method ???
thanks and regards
Jijo

Hi,
directly we cannot insert to the database table using se11.
but wecan do it through report using INSERT statement.
Insert dbtab ABAP statement.
Syntax Diagram
INSERT dbtab
Syntax
INSERT { {INTO target VALUES source }
       | {     target FROM   source } }.
Effect
The INSERT statement inserts one or more rows specified in source in the database table specified in target. The two variants with INTO and VALUES or without INTO with FROM behave identically, with the exception that you cannot specify any internal tables in source after VALUES.
regards,
vineela.

Similar Messages

• How to create  Entry Point to pcd repository?

Hi,
    I am unable to see the iviews to drag and drop on the web page in Web page composer.
    I tried to create static entry point to PCD repository.
    But I can't the PCD folders.
    How do I configure this?
    Thanks
    Thruna Shanmuga

Hi Vishal,
    Thanks for your replies.
    I am able to see the my folder
    in Content Administration -> KM Content -> 
    pcd>portal content>Test
    In the property i set the following value.
    displaymode=select,maxproviderprio=30,entriesperrow=5,entrypointsprefix=/entrypoints,
    sharedcontent=/wpccontent/Cross-Site Content;/documents/MyFolder;/pcd/Test
    When I tried to create entry point in Web Page Composer, I click the browse to find the Test folder.
    I can't see the Test folder.
    How do I create entry point for the Test folder?
    Thanks
    Thruna Shanmuga
    Thanks
    Thruna Shanmuga
    Edited by: Thruna Shanmuga on Apr 6, 2009 10:34 PM
    Edited by: Thruna Shanmuga on Apr 6, 2009 10:42 PM
    Edited by: Thruna Shanmuga on Apr 6, 2009 10:42 PM

• How to create Entry

Hi
      In one of our client which employees salary is taxable , they are issued separate Cheques . They donot have Salary Account
    How to handle this scenario . Do we need to create these employees as separate g/l accounts or some other procedure can be followed.
    Thanks

Hi Saini,
    You create a user-defined field for employees and link it to the table name "OHEM".For creating the user-defined fields,
    Tools->Customization->user defined fields management.Define the user defined fields under accounting in the header level.Then u create three G/L accounts like salary,epf and bank account.now go to Financials->Journal Entry.You can see the user defined fields at header level.In that drop down list,u click the name of that employee and u post the transactions .
    Ex:            
                      ___Debit___          
    salary a/c 5000
    EPF a/c      1000
                                               credit
    Bank a/c                             6000
    Thats it...when u view the entry u can also see "To which employee,the transaction has happened".
    Thank you

• How to create entry in DB using MVC..

Hi ,
      i have a question, is there anybody create an entry in DB table using MVC.
      the scenario is , i have a table called 'ZTEST' , after i entered user name in the input field, i click 'Save' Button in my Create View, now the value which i enter need to save in my table 'ZTEST' table.
    thanks
    john.

hi all,
       i am facing an error when i try to update my DB table,
      here is the below an error,
    Business Server Page (BSP) error
    What happened?
    Calling the BSP page was terminated due to an error.
    SAP Note
    The following error text was processed in the system:
    An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause
    Exception Class CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL
    Error Name
    Program CL_HTMLB_INPUTFIELD===========CP
    Include CL_HTMLB_INPUTFIELD===========CM00B
    ABAP Class CL_HTMLB_INPUTFIELD
    Analyze RESOLVE_MODEL_BINDING
    Line 95
    Long text Es wurde versucht, auf eine initiale (NULL-) Objektreferenz einen dynamischen Methodenaufruf auszuführen. Die Referenz muß auf ein Objekt verweisen.  
    kindly give me some soluction for issue.
    what i did was,
    i have 2 controllers, 1st view is having two buttons,in that one is 'create' button. when i click create button , 2nd controller will call, in that 2controller DO_REQUEST mothod i call 2nd view, in that 2nd view i have a field(attribute) called First_Name and button call 'Save'. after i entered value in that first_name field and when i click 'Save' Button , the value of First_Name needs to be insert in my custom table. this is my requirement. but above issue is displaying when i click 'Create' Button in my 1st view.
    thank you,
    john.

• How to create entries in sm30 without transport request

Hi all!
    I would like to make entries in a  table using sm30 but I dont want  transport request popup to come up.
    Is it possible to disable the transport process for that table?
    I have been told that if I change delivery class from C to A the problem will get resolved .
    But it is still askinf for transport request.
    Regards,
    Rachel

Hi Rachel,
    Ideally when we give the delivery class as 'A' and create tab.maintenance generator with the radio button 'No or User Recording routine', it will not ask you for the transport request.
    When we want to transport the entries, you need to change the class as 'C' and also change the radiobutton option in tmg screen as 'Standard Recording routine'.
    If the problem still exists, please regenerate the tab.maintenance and the entries in the table with del.class as 'A', and select radiobutton option to 'No or User Recording routine'.
    This should help.
    Thanks,
    Guru

• How to Create new entry, while keeping CoS and nsRoles in tact...

Hi,
    Here's the short version:
    How can one create a new entry/context in DS, copy the attributes from an existing entry (using JNDI) and save them in the new entry/context WITHOUT duplicating CoS or nsRole/DN info.
    Long version of the question:
    We are using DS 5.2 and Portal 6 (and messenger/calendar etc). We have our employees saved in DS. What I want to do is change a user's name/uid by copying the user's attributes (in JNDI) and create a New entry with the New uid, with all the other attributes the same. Then deleting the original entry.
    This is what I have done...
    1. Get all the employee's attributes... (abriviated)(ctx is the DirContext)
    NamingEnumeration answer = ctx.search(searchBase, filter, ctls);
    SearchResult sr = (SearchResult)answer.next();
    Attributes attrs = sr.getAttributes();
    2. Create a new employee with the same attributes (assume I use a different uid in the dn)
    ctx.createSubcontext(dn, attrs);
    This works...it copies all the attributes to the new entry -BUT- when you look at the LDIF file, it ADDS several more attributes to the new entry.
    Example: it adds the following...
    sunPortalNetletRules
    sunPortalGatewayEnableSSO
    sunPortalDesktopDpDocument
    sunPortalDesktopDpLastModifiedUser
    iplanet-am-user-auth-modules
    And about 20 others...
    Now if I am not mistaken, these are the CoS and roles that the DS uses and propagates down to the entry. But when I copy the attributes over, (using JNDI) I get these attributes too but I want to copy only the attributes that are unique and have DS handle the roles and CoS like it does for the original entry.
    Is there a way to tell the DS to just use the CoS or roles instead of duplicating all these attributes in this individual entry??? (and do it using JNDI)
    (sorry this question is sooooo long.)
    Thanks!
    Eric

Hello Viji,
    I am extremely thank ful for the document.
    Kindly help me with below points of possible
    1)     if it is standard table (LFBK) , even then shall we will need to do the generate program 
    step in SCDO ?
    2)     does it generate Z-function module ?
    3)     do we need to call this function module at appropriate places to update the CDPOS and CDHDR 
    for changes in the standard table ?
    4)     I have already created custom business object for LFBK so that Iu2019ll be able to create entry 
    in SWEC (fyi)
    5)     how and when are the method used in the table maintenance generator called ?
    6)     Page 14 point 3 says that "Add a new entry to link the Change Document Object ZPRPS_CD and 
    table ZPRPS so that changes are recorded when table entries change."
    Does this mean that once we create SCDO and generate program, these two steps are  enough 
    for the SWED entry to create change log in CDPOS and CDHDR ?
    7)     It is understood that it is necessary that the change object in SWEC should be logged in 
    CDPOS and CDHDR only then the event would be created for the SWEC entry. is this correct ?
    in order to create change log for the change object in CDHDR and CDPOS, is the SCDO entry 
    and generate program steps enough or the methods of table  maintenance generator are also 
    required ?
    thank you very much for your time
    B

• How to create FrameMaker glossary entries which convert properly to RoboHelp HTML 8?

I have been having a challenging time creating FrameMaker 9 glossary
    entries which convert properly into RoboHelp HTML 8. Here is the process I'm doing, and perhaps someone call tell me what I'm doing wrong.
    1.) In the FrameMaker document, I highlight a word or phrase which serves as the "glossary term" to be defined.
    2.) I open the Marker dialog box, select the Glossary option, then enter the "glossary definition" for the highlighted "glossary term." I commit the entry.
    3.) In the FrameMaker Book file, I create a new "Index of Markers" (IOM) of "Glossary" type. Upon generation of the IOM, my FrameMaker output is much like a standard index: There are letter delimiters ("A," "B," C," etc.), and under each is the "glossary definition," then a page number where the "glossary term" is.
    4.) Now I go to RoboHelp HTML 8 and update the document there. The glossary displays such that the "glossary term" is the entire paragraph in which the marker had been placed in the FrameMaker source file. The "glossary definition" is displayed properly (the text I placed into the Marker dialog box.
    So, how am I to create auto-generating glossaries? This implies that I need to create a manual glossary whereby the "glossary term" is in a paragraph by itself (much like a printed glossary would look). Furthermore, I would need to add this manual glossary as a file in the FrameMaker Book file for RoboHelp 8 to detect and pull the entries.
    Surely this isn't as how it was designed. I suspect I'm doing something wrong in how I create glossary entries or create the file in the FrameMaker Book file.
    Could someone offer some assistance?
    Thank you very much in advance!
    Most sincerely,
    Sammy Spencer

It's because you're doing your markers backwards. The text inside your Glossary marker should be the term. The paragraph your marker is inside is the definition.
    I should say, rather, that Robohelp does it backwards, because when I think of glossary terms and definitions, I think there should be a way to highlight a word and provide the definition in the hidden marker, not hide the term inside the marker.
    I am still figuring out how to make a glossary in my Framemaker file that will work with my Robohelp file, and not have Robohelp generate a separate content file for the glossary file. I think I'll get it, though. Eventually.

• How to create a scenarios for duplicate entries

Hi friends,
    Please help me how to create a scenarios for duplicate entries, we are using stock transfer orders from there we need to create scenarios for duplicate entries, please guide me on the same.

Hi,
    F-01 can be used to create a sample document.
    Regards
    Aditya

• How to create an entry in Badi Filter table T77HAP_FLT_PRP

How to create an entry in Badi Filter table T77HAP_FLT_PRP

Hello Rahul,
    Filter types should be created on badi implementations ( in transaction se19 )
    Read my answer on this thread :
    Re: BADI:Filter type un editable
    I hope it helps.
    Bulent

• How to create exchange grid in web entry form...

Hi to all,
    I am new to HFM..my query is How to create exchange grid in web entry form...i try it a lot but it didn't get the solution...
    i did this exchange grid in web grid..any one can share the document or ppt or video clip related to this..which will be helpful for me...
    Thanks

Hi...
    Its better to create the Exchange Rates in a Data Form than in an Data Grid, so that you can easily Import and Export the form and even can feed the values easily....
    Select the POV like in Scenario-Actual,Year-Your particular year,Period-In Period Dimension do not choose any option so that it can be selected in Columns and Rows,View--the same as Period Dimension,Entity-[None],Value-<Entity Currency>,Account-Do Not select ,ICP- [ICP None],Custom 1-[None], Custom 2-[None], Custom 3-[None], Custom 4-[None]...
    In Columns Select Scenario -Actual,Period-{[Fourth Generation]},Currency-#USD(Default Currency)
    In Rows Select-Account-A#AVGRATE,View-w#Periodic,Currency-C2#EUR
    A#AVGRATE.w#Periodic.C2#CFA and so on for rest of the currencies....
    and same in the below rows for the Closing Rates---- A#CLORATE.w#Periodic.C2#EUR
    A#CLORATE.w#Periodic.C2#CFA
    This might help you.....

• How to create an entry TVARVC

hi how to create an entry...in TVARVC  for a variable...

is it possible just go to  TVARVC
    utilities----> table contents-> creat entries.
    just check with this .
    Thanks

• How to create the multi-realm (or multi-entries)in one Directory instance?

how to create the multi-realm (or multi-entries)in one Directory instance?
    I have installed a new iplanet Directory Server 5.2 on a win2k box, named "vp.com1.com"
    When I installed this server, it helped me to create a new Directory server instance with the default realm "dc=com1,dc=com".
    I could log on console and found root node, which is "com1.com"
    expanded this root node, I got a tree as following:
    "com1.com" -> "vp.com1.com" -> "server group" -> "Directory Server(VP)"
    Then open "Direbory Server(VP)" -> click tab "Directory"
    Got a tree as following:
    vp.com1.com(389) --> dc=com1,dc=com
    o=NetscapeRoot
    Now I wanna create a new entries, which is "dc=com2,dc=com"
    How to do?
    I had checked almost all the related doc but failed to get the valuable info.
    Would you like to do me a favour? Or forward me some reference?
    Because I'm a new guy for iplanet Directory Server, would you pls me the help in detail.
    This task is very urgent for me, so really appreciate your early help!

Look on page 87 of the Sun ONE Directory Server 5.2 Administration Guide. The section "Creating a New Root Suffix Using the Console" should give you step-by-step instructions.

• Can someone tell me how to create accounting entries with the account status as error

Hi,
    Can someone tell me how to create accounting entries with the
    account status as error?
    Thanks!!
    Danny

It's call fixed/static background, and it is NOT directly support by iweb, you will need post processing either in html or javascript.
    Varkgirl (you need to search the previous forum) and I did it since iweb1:
    try Safari, and scroll: http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/Links.html
    invisible link? roddy, fishing for info again?

• How to create a service entry sheet based from the PO

how to create a service entry sheet based from the PO
    Gurus,
    I am creating a service entry sheet from the PO but I am getting an error of u201CPlease maintain services or limits Message no. SE029- Diagnosis(You cannot enter data until the PO item has been maintained correctly) u201C
    The document type of the PO is standard NB, account assignment category is Q- (Proj make to order) and the item category is D(service). Then I am trying also create a PR using account assignment category is Q- (Proj make to order) and the item category is D(service) but still cannot proceed, a message asking me to enter a service entry number. What I know the process is create a PO(maybe based from PR) then post the GR then create a service entry sheet in ML81N but I cannot proceed. Just creating a PR or PO using those mentioned account assignment and item category and getting an error of need to enter a service entry sheet number.
    Please help.thanks!

HI,
    Process for Creating Service Entry Sheet
    Transaction Code :    ML81N
    1)To open the respective Purchase Order, Click on the u2018Other Purchase Orderu2019, then enter the Purchase Order No.
    2)Click on the u2018Create Entry Sheetu2019 icon(3rd Icon on Top-Left)
    3)Give Short Text (e.g. R/A Bill No. 1) and top service entry sheet number also generated.
    4)Click u2018Service Selectionu2019 Icon on the Bottom of the Screen.
    5)For the 1st Time, when we are making Service Entry Sheet for a respective Purchase Order, we need to u201CAdopt Full Quantityu201D by clicking the Check box next to it, then Enter.  (*For the next time, no adoption is required, just continue)
    6)Select the respective Services by clicking on the Left Hand Side, then Click u2018Servicesu2019 (Adopt services) icon on the Top.
    7)Give the completed Quantity, then Click u2018Acceptu2019 icon(a green flag on the top)
    8)Save .
    9)Service Entry Sheet is SAVED and account posting made.
    Hope, it is useful for you,
    Regards,
    K.Rajendran

• How to create a journal entries by sdk

hi Experts
    I know how to create invoice or order by sdk . but I do not know how to create Journal Entry by sdk. i mean what fields are required. Plz send me a basic template for Journal Entry.
    Regards
    Gorge

Dim oJounalEntry As SAPbobsCOM.JournalEntries
                ''Passing Jounal Entry
                System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(oRecset)
                oJounalEntry = Me.SBO_Company.GetBusinessObject(SAPbobsCOM.BoObjectTypes.oJournalEntries)
                oJounalEntry.Series = 14
                oJounalEntry.DueDate = Now
                oJounalEntry.ReferenceDate = Now
                oJounalEntry.TaxDate = Now
                oJounalEntry.Lines.ShortName = bpcode
                oJounalEntry.Lines.Credit = amount
                oJounalEntry.Lines.Debit = 0
                oJounalEntry.Lines.DueDate = Now
                oJounalEntry.Lines.TaxDate = Now
                oJounalEntry.Lines.ReferenceDate1 = Now
                oJounalEntry.Lines.Add()
                oJounalEntry.Lines.AccountCode = AccountCode
                oJounalEntry.Lines.Credit = 0
                oJounalEntry.Lines.Debit = amount
                oJounalEntry.Lines.DueDate = Now
                oJounalEntry.Lines.TaxDate = Now
                oJounalEntry.Lines.ReferenceDate1 = Now
                oJounalEntry.Lines.Add()
                lRetCode = oJounalEntry.Add()

Maybe you are looking for

• Infopath as Result Source

Has anyone had any luck adding Microsoft InfoPath as a Result Source Type? If so can you share the details. I'm wondering why Microsoft put in all the Word, OneNote, Publisher, Excel, etc result type templates but left off InfoPath documents. What I

• Eye Candy plugins, all of a sudden, don't work anymore...

I have FW CS5 on Windows 7 (64 bit).  I have been using various Eye Candy plugins (by Alien Skin) for about a year, and they worked fine.  But yesterday, seemingly for no reason, they all stopped working (Eye Candy 5 [Impact, Nature, Textures], Image

• Unable to read iPod -

iTunes says it cannot read my iPod, but it could this morning - I couldn't get the songs to transfer though, and now it is just telling me I need to restore iPod - my iPod is the only place I have all my music because my last computer died. I just bo

• API to load timecards

Hi All, Can u any body give me API details to upload timecards. Regards Gireesh

• Can keynote be viewed through apple tv

Trying to set up keynote to run through apple tv can't seem to figure out how