I have an old AE-1 and want to buy a Canon EOS Rebel T3 and wonder if my AE lens will fit the T3

Well my AE-1 lens fit into a new EOS Rebel T3 body to save on buying new lenses.

Not advisable for many reasons. Use the search box if you want more details.
"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

Similar Messages

Maybe you are looking for

• Field status as mandatory while creation of RE-FX Lease Out Contract

Hi SAP Real Estate Friends, I have a requirement wherein we need to make the field status of some specific fields as mandatory for data input in RE-FX Lease Out Contract. The fields are mentioned below: 1. Profit Centre in Organizational Assignment T

• How can I stop all the messages in a thread opening when I only click on 1 of them?

I click to open a mail and the others in the thread also open. I only want to open one at a time. [I'm new to Thunderbird, I used to use Outlook Express. ]

• Best workflow from FCE 4.0 timeline to Blu Ray disk?

I'm almost done creating a video in FCE4.0.1 and I'm wondering what everyone's experience is in producing a quality blu Ray disk on the Mac. I'm using an iMac I7 and FCE 4. I will be buying an external blu Ray writer (suggestions?) and I'm assuming I

• Similar to HAL

Hi, In the past I used to create exe (for building hieararchy in sql, update dimensions, refresh essbase, load data and run calc scripts) using HAL and scheduled it. Can I do all of the above with any other tool? Thanks

• Flip video file

Just bought a Flip Video camera. I'm trying to take the video from the camera and import it into iMovie, but I'm getting stuck converting from QuickTime. Flip creates AVI files, which won't go into iMovie (or at least I haven't figured out how to do