In UK - trying to find somebody to do the mod for me (Upgrade X1 carbon screen into my T430)

I am based in the UK and have researched the T430 screen issue. I am trying to find somebody in the UK that will do the Mod for me - fitting an X1 Carbon Screen into my T430.
Can anybody help me?
Many Thanks

Hi,
Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums!
First, you will void your warranty. If you have a warranty, this could be a very bad plan. Also, I’m not pretty sure how compatible the X1 carbon screen will be with the T430. I doubt an authorized Lenovo technician will not be ready to do such a replacement. You may have to find a third party technician.
Best regards,
Mithun.
Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Similar Messages

• I am trying to find a function module or BAPI for internal order change. I

I am trying to find a function module or BAPI for internal order change. I did come across a function module ALE_INTERNALORDER_DB_CHANGE which directly updates the internal order using insert statements. Can i use this for internal order change or this is any other Function module for updating the internal order.
    I dont want to use BDC as a option. Please suggest.

This is possible using the Rotator Component Widget from Infosemantics.com.au but it is only compatible with  SWF output, not HTML5.
    Go to this page and scroll down to the video tutorials about the Rotator Component widget:
    http://www.infosemantics.com.au/adobe-captivate/youtube-video-tutorials

• I'm trying to find instructions on replacing the memory module in an older MacBook (1,1). This is the model that has the battery on the back. Anybody know where I can get this info? (It's not listed in the Apple Support info)

I'm trying to find instructions on replacing the memory module in an older MacBook (1,1). This is the model that has the removeable battery on the back. Anybody know where I can get this info? (It's not listed in the Apple Support info)

Video of the installation here:
    http://eshop.macsales.com/installvideos/macbook_13_mem_hd/
    MtD

• I am trying to find a tool that gives coupling for each class

Hi,
    I am trying to find a tool that gives coupling for each class and not each package. I already generated the coupling at package level with tools like pmd, classycle, jdepend and metrics. Please let me know of any other tool that would do coupling at class level.
    Thank you

without the space!
    http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=633089&messageID=3666280#3666280

• Can somebody give me the formula for the balance column in a check register please? I am trying to setup like sample in iWork but am missing something.

Can somebody give me the formula for the balance column in a check register please? I am setting the register up like the sample in iWork 09 but I seem to be missing something in the formula.

OM,
    The way the checking account balance column works is to designate one cell for the starting balance, indicate income with positive figures and outgo with negative figures, summing the transactions and adding the sum to the starting figure.
    The formula used, =$F$1+SUM(OFFSET(F3,3-ROW(),-1,ROW()-2)), is not too difficult to understand if you study the syntax for Offset. The author of this template didn't do us any favors because the expression could have been written more clearly, in my opinion. I'll explain how it's done in the template, and then how I would have written it. With the two approaches you may be able to see what it's all about.
    $F$1 is the starting balance.
    SUM requires a Range specification.
    Offset provides the range specification. The syntax for Offset is as follows:
    Base Cell. In this case it is F3, the cell the expression is written in.
    Row Offset. In this case the author takes the current row number and subtracts the starting row from it. For the first balance the offset will be zero since the first balance is in row 3. For all the subsequent balances, the offset will be negative, meaning that the offset will point to a row above the current row.
    Column Offset. In this case the column offset is 0. That means that it is pointing 1 column to the left, Column E.
    Rows. This parameter sets the length of the range, in rows. Subtracting 2 from the current row number means that the range will be 1 for the first balance and will grow by 1 for each entry down the list.
    Taking all this into account, the range for the Sum function will always be Column E from Row 2 to the current Row.
    How I would have written the balance expression:
    =F$1+SUM(OFFSET(E$3,0,0,ROW()-2))
    I believe it's easier to follow.
    The starting balance is still in F1, but only the row needs to be absolute - a fine point, I know.
    In my expression the base cell for the Offset function is the first entry cell of the transactions, E3. The row needs to be absolute, there is no reason for the base cell to move about as it does in the author's version.
    In my approach, both the row and column offsets are zero. We always start at E3.
    In my approach, the number of rows in the range is the current row number minus 2, just as in the author's expression. That means we include all rows from Row 3 to the current row.
    I'd be happy to answer any other questions about the specifics, but you need to be specific about what you don't get.
    Jerry

• I cannot find how to change the language for labels in a quiz

I cannot find how to change the language for labels in a quiz

You have to be aware that this will only change labels if you edit before adding quiz slides: Preferences, Quiz, Default Labels. You will have to edit the labels, choosing another language will not change them automatically.

• Where can I find a copy of the eula for Adobe Acrobat XI?

Where can I find a copy of the eula for Adobe Acrobat XI?
    The eula does not come up for inspection when you install the software.

http://www.adobe.com/legal/licenses-terms.html

• Why can't I find any games in the Store for Ipod Classic?

Why can't I find any games in the Store for the Ipod Classic?

Hard to say, as you provide almost no information..  I would guess that you are looking in the wrong place.

• I am trying to find past appts in the calendar on my iPhone 5 ?

I am trying to find past appts in my calendar on iPhone 5 ?

Hi Kylegundrum,
    Try resetting your device (nothing will be lost): Hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time and continue to hold them down until the Silver Apple appears (up to 30 seconds). Once the Home screen redisplays, see if your issue is resolved.
    Cheers,
    GB

• Trying to find supported cameras and the website...

I'm trying to find the supported cameras for Apple's camera connector, and i cant expand the window to see the rest. The window expand button is greyed, and i cant manually expand it with the corners because it wont move. If someone else can view this, will a Kodak DX3500 work?
    Thanks

I'm trying to find the supported cameras for Apple's camera connector, and i cant expand the window to see the rest. The window expand button is greyed, and i cant manually expand it with the corners because it wont move. If someone else can view this, will a Kodak DX3500 work?
    Thanks

• I'm trying to find a song in the iTunes Store which I know should be there and it finds nothing.  What is wrong?

How do you search and find a song in the iTunes Store?  I can no longer do that.

Hi FirstTenor,
    Have you tested with a different songs?
    How to browse and buy content from the iTunes Store
    Searching for Content
    If you know what you're looking for, you can type a search term in the Search Store field, which appears in the upper-right corner of iTunes. Press Enter or Return to search.
    You will see the results for your search. You can filter your search results by TV Shows, Albums, Songs, iPhone Apps, iPad Apps, Movies, Books, Audiobooks, Music Videos, Podcasts, and iTunes U content.
    I just tested the search and it worked here.
    Best regards,
    Nubz

• Where can I download photoshop cs 8.0  I have the serial number from the case but I can't find the Cd that came with it.  I can't find where to download the software for it so I can just enter the serial number and download the program.

I am trying to find at least the trial version so that I can enter the serial number that I have on the back of the case and activate the full version so I can get some work I need to get done finished.  My laptop was thrown away after a flood in my basement and I believe the cd was still in it.  I don't recall ever taking it out.

Forget your existing disc and serial number. They won't work.
    Download the new non-activation version of CS2 (applies to CS owners as well) from
    Error: Activation Server Unavailable | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3
    Install then enter the new serial number provided at that link.

• I found a ipad and i tried unlocking it but it need the password for a unknown apple id what can i do?

i found a ipad but i tried unloking it but it has the find my iphone app and i tried to find the owner but nothing happend so what can i do?

You can turn it into the police. That's all you can do.
    Security measures in iOS 7 will prevent you from ever being able to use it. This is intentional.
    Turn it in to the police, and hopefully, the rightful owner will claim it.
    Cheers,
    GB

• Unable to find J2EE librarie on the SDM for removal

Hello,
    I am trying to remove two J2EE libraries from the WAS.
    I can see them on the WAS, I can see them on the ext folder of the server but I can't see them on the SDM. I went over each and every entry at the undeployment tab of the SDM yet I can't find it. I cannot see it at the applications section of the Deploy Service of the WAS. I tried manually deleting their folders from the ext folder yet they are still exist on the WAS. So how do I remove them?

A similar problem is described here http://serverfault.com/questions/490236/task-scheduler-just-decides-it-doesnt-want-to-run-a-task-anymore

• Where can I find more OBE like the one for Database xE and SQL Developer?

Hi,
    I tried to post on the OBE forum but it is expired.
    I found the downloadable OBE, or tutorial, very good resources for me to learn Oracle, like the one for XE and SQL developer, which you can download, not just read online, and see as many times as you can, with flash stuffs inside,
    Will you make more this kind of OBE?
    Where can I find them?
    Peter

Hi Hans,
    I know the above address you offered but those are
    not downloadble.So do what I do .... CTRL-S (save page)
    As an Oracle trainer, I consider the OBEs to be very important. I doubt that Oracle will get rid of them.
    However, it takes time to make them. I suspect that they are created when a new feature needs to be demonstrated and the product management has the resources available.
    I just wish they would make the original set from Oracle8i available. They provided some very important basics which have long since hit the archive pile.
    I'm sure that some of the ACEs would be happy to upgrade them to Oracle10g/11g level. I know I would be willing to contribute to that effort.

Maybe you are looking for

• Trying to upgrade from OS9 to 10.2.3, get as far as "select a Destination"  the installation stalls and does not show any destination disks

I have a Power Mac G4, it has OS 9.  Imam trying to upgrade to OS 10.2.3 (Jaguar).  It is going smoothly until I get to the "Select Destination"  screen.  It stalls there and does not show any disks to choose from. Any ideas? Thanks. Abe Oliver

• CSS styling in xml in sap ui5

Hi All, I am trying to apply css styles to xml views in sap ui5. I am successful in changing the font size of a text or changing the color of a label.. But i am not successful in changing the style of  number and number unit in Object Header. <html:s

• Import Song Question

I am running Itunes 6.0.4 and had a question about importing music into ITunes. There is a setting under the Pref options in Advanced that talks about "Filter Freq. under 10Hz". Does this setting have to be checked? And if not, what does this option

• FIM 2010 Management Agents usage

Hi all, we have implemented some FIM management agent that read information from different AD forest and the write email contacts into a destination forest. I looking for a tool, or powershell cmdlets I can use to export management agents errors. I t

• Encore 5.1

Trying to calm down after a week of misery by listen to Sandy Denny. OK I have used Encore in previous versions, and did not believe I would have this problem but as with two other users, I cannot get my project to play the 1st menu, it goes straight