Output for shipments - VT70

Hi,
I want to execute the output for the shipment documents.
In VT70 selection screen I entered transportation planning point, processing mode, flagged u2013 shipment and entered the output type and executing.
I am getting a message Additional shipment data is required for determining output. If I entered shipment number and without giving any details I am able to execute but if I enter transportation planning point, processing mode and checked the output data for the shipments I am getting a message - Additional shipment data is required for determining output.
I checked in VT02N output type is being triggered for the shipment document.
Can someone help me what information should I enter to execute the list.
Thanks.

Hi, Thanks for the response.
Can you please advice me what to check in this parameters and where to insert these parameters before I execute?
Thanks

Similar Messages

• OUTPUT FOR SHIPMENT

Hi All,
    I want to create one output type for the shipment document at status 4 or 5.pls let me know from config point of view how can i do that

Dear Gupta,
    This is possible through output determination.
    Go through this IMG path to do the configuration settings to define the output type for the Shipment documents.
    SPRO>IMG>Logistics Execution>Transportation>Basic Transportation functions>Output control>Maintain Output Determination for Shipments.
    -->Maintain Condition Tables
    -->Maintain Output Types
    -->Maintain Access Sequences
    -->Assign Output Types To Partner Functions
    -->Maintain Output Determination Procedure
    -->Assign Output Determination Procedures
    Through Maintain Output Types step you can define the new out put types as per your requirement.You can maintain the transm.Medium as 4-Telex or 5-external send in the output type detail screen.
    Through VV71 transaction you can maintain condition records for the shippment document output type.
    I hope this will help you,
    Regards,
    Murali.

• How to Issue Output for a Single Handling Unit from Shipment

Hi,
    I would like to know how to issue an Output for a Single Handling Unit from Shipment, i mean i have attached an output type 'ZPN0' (Customised) to a Handling unit in the Tcode VT03N to a Handling Unit.
    VT03N>click on Handling unit icon> select a handling unit --> go to Extras --> Output --> give the Out put type (maintained)) -- > saved.
    Once i come back --> i did not find any option / icon to issue the output from VT03N for handling unit. We have an option to issue output for the Entire Shipment.
    Tried alternative by going to VT70, give the shipment no, and output type for handling unit. When executed, Getting a message "No Messages Found".
    let me know how to issue the output for a handling unit of the shipment. Only Handling Unit & not the entire shipment.
    Regards,
    Swapna

Dear Swapna ,
    maintain out put type for handling units in V V 61

• Output for a Single Handling Unit from Shipment

Hi,
    I would like to know how to issue an Output for a Single Handling Unit from Shipment, i mean i have attached an output type 'ZPN0' (Customised) to a Handling unit in the Tcode VT03N to a Handling Unit.
    VT03N>click on Handling unit icon> select a handling unit --> go to Extras --> Output --> give the Out put type (maintained)) -- > saved.
    Once i come back --> i did not find any option / icon to issue the output from VT03N for handling unit. We have an option to issue output for the Entire Shipment.
    Tried alternative by going to VT70, give the shipment no, and output type for handling unit. When executed, Getting a message "No Messages Found".
    let me know how to issue the output for a handling unit of the shipment. Only Handling Unit & not the entire shipment.
    Regards,
    Swapna

Hi,
    For VT70 transaction have entered the Print control and Output device.

• Output Determination using Requirement for Shipment

I created a new output requirement, 909,  to handle two different formats for shipment bills of lading.  The new requirement prevents a NAST record for format B from being created if a NAST record for format A exists.  It works in the development environment and was transported to the QA environment.  It does not work in the QA environment.  It appears the requirement is not being check.  Output determination procedure, access sequence, and output types are the same.  The condition records created via VV73 are the same.  What could cause a requirement to not be used?  Thanks for your help.

Needed to execute RV80HGEN.

• Output determination for shipment types

Hi SD gurus,
    I am new to SAP. I am unable to configure o/p for shipment documents. I wanted to send an EDI to carrier when my planning is done and email to customers when loading takes place. an some1 help me through this.
    Thanks in advance.

Dear VGR,
    Do the configuration settings for the shipment output determination through this IMG path
    IMG>Logistics Execution>Transportation>Basic Transportation Functions>Output Control-->Maintain Output Determination for Shipments
    -->Maintain Condition Tables
    -->Maintain Output Types
    -->Maintain Access Sequences
    -->Assign Output Types To Partner Functions
    -->Maintain Output Determination Procedure
    -->Assign Output Determination Procedures
    I wanted to send an EDI to carrier when my planning is done and email to customers when loading takes place.
    For he above requirement you take help of ABAPer to develop the output program in such way and assign that program to your shipment output type.
    Maintain the condition records through VV71 transaction with Transm. Medium EDI and Email
    I hope this will help you,
    Regards,
    Murali.

• How to disable output for Delivery and shipment

Hi experts
    I would like to disable the output for the delivery and shipment. Please let me know any code logic or function module for this.
    Thanks and regards,
    Jayakumar Mani.

Hi,
    Use the requirement routine in transaction code NACE -> Procedures.
    Regards
    Vinod

• Output types for Shipments

Hello All,
    I have a unique situation and need your inputs to identify possibilities in resolving it.
    Here is the situation:
    The transportation planning (TPE system) at our client is done by a 3rd party software. Now, we receive a Sales Order from a customer; create a delivery. TPE system creates the shipments and we PGI it and the sales order follows through the next steps. The shipments created from TPE go to Carriers and they carry the product from our warehouse to pool points from where customers pick it up. We have to pay the carriers from moving our goods from our warehouse to pool points. Thus whenever a shipment is created, we check-in...do the next steps in WM and finally when the shipment is ready, it triggers a payment IDOC to be sent to finance (an external system) so that it can be matched with Carrier invoices and then paid.
    Our unique problem: There is a carrier (lets call it NCP) who is moving our goods from warehouse to pool point. We got a sales order from customer. This customer doesn't pick up goods from the pool point. He wants it to be delivered to his distribution center and to do this he is using the same transportation carrier (NCP). Thus when we received the sales order from customer, TPE system created a master shipment (5000001M) for NCP to pick up from our warehouse and deliver to pool point. You might be aware that TPE optimizes the route and thus combines multiple deliveries into one master shipment. From here NCP should pick up a part of the master shipment and deliver it to client. Thus SAP automatically created a sub-shipment (5000002S). This sub-shipment is a part of the master shipment and thus will not be separetely processed in WMS. The master shipment is checked-in, loaded and shipment ready - thus creating a payment IDOC to the external payee system. As the Sub-system is a part of master shipment, it is not touched and thus no payment IDOC is created.
    Now the carrier sents two invoices - one for master to pick up goods from our warehouse and deliver it to pool point and the second one - to deliver a part of this shipment to customer's DC. Our payment system is unable to match it up with any IDOC's as we didn't send them out from SAP.
    So this is where I'm struck. How should I configure the output for a sub-shipment so that it'll be triggered as soon as the delivery is PGI'ed? Could anyone give some inputs here?
    Please let me know if more clarification is needed. Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Chandrasekhar,
       Thanks for your inputs, here are the clarifications you've asked for:
    1) Sub- shipment is not a SAP object right? Or is it?
    - Yes Sub-Shipment is an SAP object. All the shipments are created in TPE (Transportation Management System) by combining deliveries and sent to SAP (SHPMNT Idoc). SHPMNT creates the shipments for each deliveries within SAP. Master Shipments are picked up in WM and processed as per the requirements in the shipment (i.e. packaging etc)
    2) You do PGI from shipment and not from delivery right?
    - PGI is done on delivery after shipment start/end is completed in WM.
    3) What do you mean when you say " .... when the sub-shipment is created but that might cause issues as Carriers can bill us even before the shipment is delivered to client". Carrier won't bill you when sub-shipment is created, right, so you are ahead of the carrier any ways.
    - I meant if I create an output type and trigger it as soon as the sub-shipment is created in SAP (from the incoming SHPMNT Idoc), the payment idoc will hit our carrier payment system and is ready to go. Lets assume the carrier sends in an invoice (210), carrier payment system will honor it (it has no visibility on SAP - its an external system). Thus we cannot trigger the payment idoc (858) until the PGI is done on the delivery (to which the sub-shipment is attached).
    The situation is:
    Master Shipment (500001M) = Delivery 1 + Delivery 2 + Delivery 3 (This should go to customer from pool point - thus sub-shipment 500002S for the same carrier) + Delivery 4 + Delivery 5. This shipment is to delivery from Warehouse to Pool Point.
    500001M is handled by WM. They pick/pack and ship. Once the shipment is started, automatically all deliveries are PGI'ed (automatic process). In this process 500002S isn't touched by WM coz they don't have to. So this just stays like that. Because unpacking and re-packing into sub-shipment is the responsibilty of NCP. We just pay for the costs to deliver it to customer's DC.
    Now I have to issue output at the shipment level -> because carriers get the shipments (204) and generate invoices (210). Thus I need to generate an output (858) at the sub-shipment level whenever the delivery (to which it is tied to) is PGI'ed (by the automatic process from WM when the master shipment is complete). How can I configure this? The suggestion you gave is to handle the output at delivery level but I cannot do that because the payment instruction is to pay only for the sub-shipment i.e. from pool point to customer's warehouse. But delivery is tied to both master shipment and sub-shipment because this particular product has to go from wareshouse to customer.
    You said, we can issue an output at sub-shipment level. Do you know how can I issue the output when the delivery is PGI'ed? Both are independent objects within SAP and also note that none of the tasks within this sub-shipment will be touched by WM. Thus I cannot directly create a condition based on an activity profile.
    I hope I'm making some sense.

• Output determination configuration for SHIPMENT (txn VTO2N)

Hi Expert,
    Please give me the all steps for Output determination configuration for SHIPMENT (txn VTO2N).
    Since I am technical guy I am not aware with this configuration, so please consider it and please provide me from scratch.
    As I create one output type ZAV7 it is similar to ZA02 existing one.
    i copied existing program that is running for ZA02.
    AND ASSIGNED THIS COPIED PROGRAM TO NEW FORM i.e. ZAV7(output type).
    After that I transfer it to 220 client.
    when I run Txn VT02N. for ZA02 the form is coming properly.....but for ZAV7.....
    it gives the message
    You have specified an output category which has not been defined according to the output determination procedure.
    After this message i am not able to do the configuration.
    thanks
    Babbal

Hi Babbal,
    You have to assign ouput type to the ZAV7.
    Please follow the following configuration:
    Go to SPRO> Logistics execution> Transportation> Basic transportation functions> Output control> Maintain output determination for shipments
    Steps-
    1. Maintain condition table or u can use the existing table 017 "Shipment type" or 022 "transport planning point and shipment type".
    2. Maintain access sequence: Here you can use standard access sequence 0001 or 0002 based on the condition table you have maintained.
    3. Maintain output type- Add new entry ZAV7, give description. In general data tab page assign the access sequence you used. Check the access to conditions. For default values tab page- maintain the dispatch time as 4 Send immediately, transmission medium as 1print output, partner function as CR. in storage system tab page maintain the storage mode as 1Print only. In Print tab page maintain the parameter as 8Transportation planning point.
    Double click on Processing routines and maintain the program, form entry and form name program.
    Double click on Partner function  and maintain medium as 1Print output and functional partner as CR. Save it.
    4. Maintain output determination procedure: Standard procedure will be already maintained V70001 "Transportation Output". Select the procedure and double click on control data. Click on new entries and maintain the step as 30, counter 1 and enter the output type ZAV7. Save this.
    5. Assign output determination procedures: maintain the shipment type, the output determination procedure and output type. Save this.
    Please reply for any further clarification.
    Regards
    Suvankar

• CANCEL_FLAG in PO Output for Communication

I'm trying to build logic into an RTF template for the "PO Output for Communication" report to handle cancelled lines. The cancel_flag can be set to "Y" at any of 3 levels - PO Header, PO Line and PO shipment. The field is called the same thing (cancel_flag) at all 3 levels.
    In my rtf template, I have a row in a table to display each PO line using the for-each clause. I do not want to display lines which are cancelled (ie where CANCEL_FLAG (at line level) = 'Y'.
    How do I reference the CANCEL_FLAG specifally at line level (not header, and shipment line)??
    My xml is as follows:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <PO_DATA>
    <TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE>STANDARD</TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE>
    <SEGMENT1>33832</SEGMENT1>
    <REVISION_NUM>0</REVISION_NUM>
    <PRINT_COUNT>0</PRINT_COUNT>
    <CREATION_DATE>10-DEC-2009 17:42:27</CREATION_DATE>
    <DOCUMENT_BUYER_FIRST_NAME>Happiness</DOCUMENT_BUYER_FIRST_NAME>
    <DOCUMENT_BUYER_LAST_NAME>Makeleni</DOCUMENT_BUYER_LAST_NAME>
    <DOCUMENT_BUYER_TITLE>MS.</DOCUMENT_BUYER_TITLE>
    <DOCUMENT_BUYER_AGENT_ID>4588</DOCUMENT_BUYER_AGENT_ID>
    <CONFIRMING_ORDER_FLAG>N</CONFIRMING_ORDER_FLAG>
    <ACCEPTANCE_REQUIRED_FLAG>N</ACCEPTANCE_REQUIRED_FLAG>
    <CURRENCY_CODE>ZAR</CURRENCY_CODE>
    <CURRENCY_NAME>Rand</CURRENCY_NAME>
    <PAYMENT_TERMS>30 Days 2.5% Discount</PAYMENT_TERMS>
    <VENDOR_NUM>LAP005</VENDOR_NUM>
    <VENDOR_NAME>LAPACK (PTY) LTD</VENDOR_NAME>
    <VENDOR_ADDRESS_LINE1>P O Box 1082</VENDOR_ADDRESS_LINE1>
    <VENDOR_CITY>Isando</VENDOR_CITY>
    <VENDOR_STATE>RSA</VENDOR_STATE>
    <VENDOR_POSTAL_CODE>1600</VENDOR_POSTAL_CODE>
    <VENDOR_COUNTRY>South Africa</VENDOR_COUNTRY>
    <VENDOR_PHONE>9741531</VENDOR_PHONE>
    <SHIP_TO_LOCATION_ID>71695</SHIP_TO_LOCATION_ID>
    <SHIP_TO_LOCATION_NAME>23M CS Isando Personal Care</SHIP_TO_LOCATION_NAME>
    <SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_LINE1>23M CS Isando Personal</SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_LINE1>
    <SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_LINE2>22 Purlin Road</SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_LINE2>
    <SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_INFO>Isando, GP 1600</SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_INFO>
    <SHIP_TO_COUNTRY>South Africa</SHIP_TO_COUNTRY>
    <BILL_TO_LOCATION_ID>78573</BILL_TO_LOCATION_ID>
    <BILL_TO_LOCATION_NAME>Tiger Brands Consumer Manufacturing</BILL_TO_LOCATION_NAME>
    <BILL_TO_ADDRESS_LINE1>P O Box 527</BILL_TO_ADDRESS_LINE1>
    <BILL_TO_ADDRESS_INFO>Paarl, 7620</BILL_TO_ADDRESS_INFO>
    <BILL_TO_COUNTRY>South Africa</BILL_TO_COUNTRY>
    <VENDOR_SITE_ID>95462</VENDOR_SITE_ID>
    <PO_HEADER_ID>711318</PO_HEADER_ID>
    <APPROVED_FLAG>N</APPROVED_FLAG>
    <VENDOR_ID>73269</VENDOR_ID>
    <CLOSED_CODE>OPEN</CLOSED_CODE>
    <ORG_ID>1296</ORG_ID>
    <FIRM_STATUS_LOOKUP_CODE>N</FIRM_STATUS_LOOKUP_CODE>
    <FROZEN_FLAG>N</FROZEN_FLAG>
    <CREATED_BY>7794</CREATED_BY>
    <TERMS_ID>10006</TERMS_ID>
    <RATE_DATE>10-DEC-2009 00:00:00</RATE_DATE>
    <AUTHORIZATION_STATUS>N</AUTHORIZATION_STATUS>
    <LAST_UPDATE_DATE>10-DEC-2009 17:50:02</LAST_UPDATE_DATE>
    <LAST_UPDATED_BY>7794</LAST_UPDATED_BY>
    <SUMMARY_FLAG>N</SUMMARY_FLAG>
    <ENABLED_FLAG>Y</ENABLED_FLAG>
    <LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN>52339081</LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN>
    <CONTERMS_EXIST_FLAG>N</CONTERMS_EXIST_FLAG>
    <PENDING_SIGNATURE_FLAG>N</PENDING_SIGNATURE_FLAG>
    <OU_NAME>CS Consumer National (A90)</OU_NAME>
    <OU_ADDR1>Corporate Hill Office Park</OU_ADDR1>
    <OU_ADDR2>William Nicholl Drive</OU_ADDR2>
    <OU_TOWN_CITY>Bryanston</OU_TOWN_CITY>
    <OU_REGION2>GP</OU_REGION2>
    <OU_POSTALCODE>1768</OU_POSTALCODE>
    <OU_COUNTRY>South Africa</OU_COUNTRY>
    <BUYER_LOCATION_ID>71695</BUYER_LOCATION_ID>
    <BUYER_ADDRESS_LINE1>23M CS Isando Personal</BUYER_ADDRESS_LINE1>
    <BUYER_ADDRESS_LINE2>22 Purlin Road</BUYER_ADDRESS_LINE2>
    <BUYER_CITY_STATE_ZIP>Isando, GP 1600</BUYER_CITY_STATE_ZIP>
    <BUYER_CONTACT_EMAIL>[email protected]</BUYER_CONTACT_EMAIL>
    <VENDOR_FAX>3925820</VENDOR_FAX>
    <TOTAL_AMOUNT>246,321.92</TOTAL_AMOUNT>
    <BUYER_COUNTRY>South Africa</BUYER_COUNTRY>
    <VENDOR_AREA_CODE>011</VENDOR_AREA_CODE>
    <LE_NAME>AI Health Care (Pty) LTD</LE_NAME>
    <LE_ADDR1>Coprporate Hill Office Park</LE_ADDR1>
    <LE_ADDR2>Willima Nicholl Drive</LE_ADDR2>
    <LE_TOWN_CITY>Bryanston</LE_TOWN_CITY>
    <LE_STAE_PROVINCE>GP</LE_STAE_PROVINCE>
    <LE_POSTALCODE>1768</LE_POSTALCODE>
    <LE_COUNTRY>South Africa</LE_COUNTRY>
    <DOCUMENT_CREATION_METHOD>AUTOCREATE</DOCUMENT_CREATION_METHOD>
    <DOCUMENT_TYPE>Standard Purchase Order</DOCUMENT_TYPE>
    <TEST_FLAG>D</TEST_FLAG>
    <DIST_SHIPMENT_COUNT>1</DIST_SHIPMENT_COUNT>
    <DOCUMENT_NAME>Standard Purchase Order 33832, 0</DOCUMENT_NAME>
    <SIGNED>F</SIGNED>
    <AMENDMENT_PROFILE>Y</AMENDMENT_PROFILE>
    <WITH_TERMS>N</WITH_TERMS>
    <IS_ATTACHED_DOC>Y</IS_ATTACHED_DOC>
    <HEADER_SHORT_TEXT>
    </HEADER_SHORT_TEXT>
    <LINES>
    <LINES_ROW>
    <ITEM_REVISION>0</ITEM_REVISION>
    <LINE_NUM>1</LINE_NUM>
    <ITEM_DESCRIPTION>Jar Labelled EA Purity Perf P/Jelly 350ml</ITEM_DESCRIPTION>
    <CANCEL_FLAG>Y</CANCEL_FLAG>
    <UNIT_MEAS_LOOKUP_CODE>Each</UNIT_MEAS_LOOKUP_CODE>
    <ORDER_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE>QUANTITY</ORDER_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE>
    <UNIT_PRICE>1.31</UNIT_PRICE>
    <QUANTITY>188032</QUANTITY>
    <PO_LINE_ID>1198098</PO_LINE_ID>
    <ITEM_ID>114606</ITEM_ID>
    <PRICE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE>FIXED</PRICE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE>
    <ORG_ID>1296</ORG_ID>
    <QTY_RCV_TOLERANCE>0</QTY_RCV_TOLERANCE>
    <OVER_TOLERANCE_ERROR_FLAG>WARNING</OVER_TOLERANCE_ERROR_FLAG>
    <NEGOTIATED_BY_PREPARER_FLAG>N</NEGOTIATED_BY_PREPARER_FLAG>
    <LAST_UPDATE_DATE>10-DEC-2009 17:42:27</LAST_UPDATE_DATE>
    <LINE_TYPE_ID>1</LINE_TYPE_ID>
    <CATEGORY_ID>1935</CATEGORY_ID>
    <LIST_PRICE_PER_UNIT>1.31</LIST_PRICE_PER_UNIT>
    <TAX_NAME>Std Vat 14%</TAX_NAME>
    <LINE_TYPE>QUANTITY</LINE_TYPE>
    <PURCHASE_BASIS>GOODS</PURCHASE_BASIS>
    <ITEM_NUM>53-60401-</ITEM_NUM>
    <LINE_AMOUNT>246,321.92</LINE_AMOUNT>
    <MATCHING_BASIS>QUANTITY</MATCHING_BASIS>
    <PRICE_DIFF>
    </PRICE_DIFF>
    <LINE_SHORT_TEXT>
    </LINE_SHORT_TEXT>
    <LINE_LOCATIONS>
    <LINE_LOCATIONS_ROW>
    <SHIPMENT_NUM>1</SHIPMENT_NUM>
    <DUE_DATE>22-JAN-2010 00:00:00</DUE_DATE>
    <QUANTITY>188032</QUANTITY>
    <PRICE_OVERRIDE>1.31</PRICE_OVERRIDE>
    <QUANTITY_CANCELLED>0</QUANTITY_CANCELLED>
    <TAXABLE_FLAG>Y</TAXABLE_FLAG>
    <LINE_LOCATION_ID>1107035</LINE_LOCATION_ID>
    <SHIPMENT_TYPE>STANDARD</SHIPMENT_TYPE>
    <CONSIGNED_FLAG>N</CONSIGNED_FLAG>
    <RECEIVING_ROUTING_ID>2</RECEIVING_ROUTING_ID>
    <ACCRUE_ON_RECEIPT_FLAG>Y</ACCRUE_ON_RECEIPT_FLAG>
    <ORG_ID>1296</ORG_ID>
    <INSPECTION_REQUIRED_FLAG>N</INSPECTION_REQUIRED_FLAG>
    <RECEIPT_REQUIRED_FLAG>Y</RECEIPT_REQUIRED_FLAG>
    <QTY_RCV_TOLERANCE>0</QTY_RCV_TOLERANCE>
    <QTY_RCV_EXCEPTION_CODE>WARNING</QTY_RCV_EXCEPTION_CODE>
    <ENFORCE_SHIP_TO_LOCATION_CODE>WARNING</ENFORCE_SHIP_TO_LOCATION_CODE>
    <ALLOW_SUBSTITUTE_RECEIPTS_FLAG>N</ALLOW_SUBSTITUTE_RECEIPTS_FLAG>
    <DAYS_EARLY_RECEIPT_ALLOWED>0</DAYS_EARLY_RECEIPT_ALLOWED>
    <DAYS_LATE_RECEIPT_ALLOWED>0</DAYS_LATE_RECEIPT_ALLOWED>
    <RECEIPT_DAYS_EXCEPTION_CODE>WARNING</RECEIPT_DAYS_EXCEPTION_CODE>
    <INVOICE_CLOSE_TOLERANCE>0</INVOICE_CLOSE_TOLERANCE>
    <RECEIVE_CLOSE_TOLERANCE>0</RECEIVE_CLOSE_TOLERANCE>
    <SHIP_TO_ORGANIZATION_ID>1282</SHIP_TO_ORGANIZATION_ID>
    <ENCUMBERED_FLAG>N</ENCUMBERED_FLAG>
    <QUANTITY_RECEIVED>0</QUANTITY_RECEIVED>
    <QUANTITY_ACCEPTED>0</QUANTITY_ACCEPTED>
    <QUANTITY_REJECTED>0</QUANTITY_REJECTED>
    <QUANTITY_BILLED>0</QUANTITY_BILLED>
    <UNIT_MEAS_LOOKUP_CODE>Each</UNIT_MEAS_LOOKUP_CODE>
    <TAX_USER_OVERRIDE_FLAG>N</TAX_USER_OVERRIDE_FLAG>
    <MATCH_OPTION>R</MATCH_OPTION>
    <TAX_CODE_ID>10430</TAX_CODE_ID>
    <CALCULATE_TAX_FLAG>N</CALCULATE_TAX_FLAG>
    <VMI_FLAG>N</VMI_FLAG>
    <AMOUNT>246,321.92</AMOUNT>
    <AMOUNT_RECEIVED>0.00</AMOUNT_RECEIVED>
    <AMOUNT_BILLED>0.00</AMOUNT_BILLED>
    <AMOUNT_CANCELLED>0.00</AMOUNT_CANCELLED>
    <AMOUNT_ACCEPTED>0.00</AMOUNT_ACCEPTED>
    <AMOUNT_REJECTED>0.00</AMOUNT_REJECTED>
    <DROP_SHIP_FLAG>N</DROP_SHIP_FLAG>
    <SHIP_TO_LOCATION_ID>71695</SHIP_TO_LOCATION_ID>
    <SHIP_TO_LOCATION_NAME>23M CS Isando Personal Care</SHIP_TO_LOCATION_NAME>
    <SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_LINE1>23M CS Isando Personal</SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_LINE1>
    <SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_LINE2>22 Purlin Road</SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_LINE2>
    <SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_INFO>Isando, GP 1600</SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_INFO>
    <SHIP_TO_COUNTRY>South Africa</SHIP_TO_COUNTRY>
    <NEED_BY_DATE>22-JAN-2010 00:00:00</NEED_BY_DATE>
    <LINE_LOC_SHORT_TEXT>
    </LINE_LOC_SHORT_TEXT>
    <DISTRIBUTIONS>
    <DISTRIBUTIONS_ROW>
    <AMOUNT_DELIVERED>0.00</AMOUNT_DELIVERED>
    <AMOUNT_CANCELLED>0.00</AMOUNT_CANCELLED>
    <DISTRIBUTION_TYPE>STANDARD</DISTRIBUTION_TYPE>
    <PROJECT_ACCOUNTING_CONTEXT>No</PROJECT_ACCOUNTING_CONTEXT>
    <ACCRUE_ON_RECEIPT_FLAG>Y</ACCRUE_ON_RECEIPT_FLAG>
    <ORG_ID>1296</ORG_ID>
    <DESTINATION_TYPE_CODE>INVENTORY</DESTINATION_TYPE_CODE>
    <DESTINATION_ORGANIZATION_ID>1282</DESTINATION_ORGANIZATION_ID>
    <ACCRUAL_ACCOUNT_ID>57175</ACCRUAL_ACCOUNT_ID>
    <VARIANCE_ACCOUNT_ID>117936</VARIANCE_ACCOUNT_ID>
    <PREVENT_ENCUMBRANCE_FLAG>N</PREVENT_ENCUMBRANCE_FLAG>
    <PO_DISTRIBUTION_ID>1160340</PO_DISTRIBUTION_ID>
    <LINE_LOCATION_ID>1107035</LINE_LOCATION_ID>
    <SET_OF_BOOKS_ID>1</SET_OF_BOOKS_ID>
    <CODE_COMBINATION_ID>57172</CODE_COMBINATION_ID>
    <QUANTITY_ORDERED>188032</QUANTITY_ORDERED>
    <QUANTITY_DELIVERED>0</QUANTITY_DELIVERED>
    <REQ_DISTRIBUTION_ID>1124422</REQ_DISTRIBUTION_ID>
    <DELIVER_TO_LOCATION_ID>71695</DELIVER_TO_LOCATION_ID>
    <DELIVER_TO_PERSON_ID>4585</DELIVER_TO_PERSON_ID>
    <RATE_DATE>10-DEC-2009 00:00:00</RATE_DATE>
    <AMOUNT_BILLED>0.00</AMOUNT_BILLED>
    <ACCRUED_FLAG>N</ACCRUED_FLAG>
    <RECOVERABLE_TAX>34,485.07</RECOVERABLE_TAX>
    <NONRECOVERABLE_TAX>0.00</NONRECOVERABLE_TAX>
    <RECOVERY_RATE>100.00</RECOVERY_RATE>
    <DESTINATION_CONTEXT>INVENTORY</DESTINATION_CONTEXT>
    <DISTRIBUTION_NUM>1</DISTRIBUTION_NUM>
    <CHARGE_ACCOUNT>53-230-999-84-7220-0000</CHARGE_ACCOUNT>
    <FULL_NAME>Mokoena, Johanna</FULL_NAME>
    <EMAIL_ADDRESS>[email protected]</EMAIL_ADDRESS>
    <REQUESTER_DELIVER_FIRST_NAME>Johanna</REQUESTER_DELIVER_FIRST_NAME>
    <REQUESTER_DELIVER_LAST_NAME>Mokoena</REQUESTER_DELIVER_LAST_NAME>
    </DISTRIBUTIONS_ROW>
    </DISTRIBUTIONS>
    </LINE_LOCATIONS_ROW>
    </LINE_LOCATIONS>
    </LINES_ROW>
    </LINES>
    <ADDRESS_DETAILS>
    <ADDRESS_DETAILS_ROW>
    <LOCATION_ID>71695</LOCATION_ID>
    <ADDRESS_STYLE>ZA_GLB</ADDRESS_STYLE>
    <ADDR_LABEL_1>Address Line 1</ADDR_LABEL_1>
    <ADDR_LABEL_2>Address Line 2</ADDR_LABEL_2>
    <ADDR_LABEL_3>Address Line 3</ADDR_LABEL_3>
    <ADDR_LABEL_4>Address Line 4</ADDR_LABEL_4>
    <ADDR_LABEL_5>Town / City</ADDR_LABEL_5>
    <ADDR_LABEL_6>Postal Code</ADDR_LABEL_6>
    <ADDR_LABEL_7>Province</ADDR_LABEL_7>
    <ADDR_LABEL_8>Country</ADDR_LABEL_8>
    <ADDR_DATA_1>23M CS Isando Personal</ADDR_DATA_1>
    <ADDR_DATA_2>22 Purlin Road</ADDR_DATA_2>
    <ADDR_DATA_5>Isando</ADDR_DATA_5>
    <ADDR_DATA_6>1600</ADDR_DATA_6>
    <ADDR_DATA_7>GP</ADDR_DATA_7>
    <ADDR_DATA_8>ZA</ADDR_DATA_8>
    </ADDRESS_DETAILS_ROW>
    <ADDRESS_DETAILS_ROW>
    <LOCATION_ID>78573</LOCATION_ID>
    <ADDR_DATA_1>P O Box 527</ADDR_DATA_1>
    <ADDR_DATA_5>Paarl</ADDR_DATA_5>
    <ADDR_DATA_6>7620</ADDR_DATA_6>
    </ADDRESS_DETAILS_ROW>
    <ADDRESS_DETAILS_ROW>
    <LOCATION_ID>71715</LOCATION_ID>
    <ADDR_DATA_1>Corporate Hill Office Park</ADDR_DATA_1>
    <ADDR_DATA_2>William Nicholl Drive</ADDR_DATA_2>
    <ADDR_DATA_5>Bryanston</ADDR_DATA_5>
    <ADDR_DATA_6>1768</ADDR_DATA_6>
    </ADDRESS_DETAILS_ROW>
    <ADDRESS_DETAILS_ROW>
    <LOCATION_ID>71699</LOCATION_ID>
    <ADDR_DATA_1>Coprporate Hill Office Park</ADDR_DATA_1>
    <ADDR_DATA_2>Willima Nicholl Drive</ADDR_DATA_2>
    <ADDR_DATA_5>Bryanston</ADDR_DATA_5>
    <ADDR_DATA_6>1768</ADDR_DATA_6>
    </ADDRESS_DETAILS_ROW>
    </ADDRESS_DETAILS>
    </PO_DATA>
    I'm really stumped. I tried using the choose when clause but it doesn't work as I think it isreading the wrong cancel flag.
    Any help will be much appreciated.
    Thanks, Ash

have to see your for-each statements.
    and you can do it, by using .. to go up one level
    example from current level to go up4 level up ../../../../CUSTOM_FLAG
    ../../../CUSTOM_FLAG three lvl up.
    Need to know the cancel_flag element you said, i can see only one :) in the given xml.

• Cancel_flag in PO Output for Communication report

I'm trying to build logic into an RTF template for the "PO Output for Communication" report to handle cancelled lines. The cancel_flag can be set to "Y" at any of 3 levels - PO Header, PO Line and PO shipment. The field is called the same thing (cancel_flag) at all 3 levels but it doesn't always exist at all 3 levels. What do I call the field in my "IF" statement, so that it is looking at the correct field? Right now, if I am at the line level and I want to check the cancel_flag, if it doesn't exist, it looks at the cancel_flag at the shipment level.

have to see your for-each statements.
    and you can do it, by using .. to go up one level
    example from current level to go up4 level up ../../../../CUSTOM_FLAG
    ../../../CUSTOM_FLAG three lvl up.
    Need to know the cancel_flag element you said, i can see only one :) in the given xml.

• Sorting of PO Line Attachments in PO Output for Communication

Hi,
    I have created a RTF template to generate PDF output of the "PO Output for Communication" program. The Short text and Long Text attachments of PO Line are appearing correctly but not in the same sequence as user has entered in the Purchase Order.
    Example:
    PO# - 4444
    Po Line Attachments entered by user and this is the expected output as well:
    Seq 10: Short Text1
    Seq 20: Long Text1
    Seq 30: Short Text2
    Seq 40: Long Text2
    Present Report Output:
    PO# - 4444
    PO Line Attachments:
    Short Text1
    Short Text2
    Long Text1
    Long Text2
    Actually the Short Text and Long Text attachments are generated as follows:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <PO_DATA>
    <TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE>STANDARD</TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE>
    <SEGMENT1>24687</SEGMENT1>
    <REVISION_NUM>0</REVISION_NUM>
    <PRINT_COUNT>3</PRINT_COUNT>
    <CREATION_DATE>29-APR-2009 14:28:52</CREATION_DATE>
    <NOTE_TO_VENDOR>this is a test po to supplier in terms window</NOTE_TO_VENDOR>
    <DOCUMENT_BUYER_FIRST_NAME>Sanjay</DOCUMENT_BUYER_FIRST_NAME>
    <DOCUMENT_BUYER_LAST_NAME>Kumar</DOCUMENT_BUYER_LAST_NAME>
    <DOCUMENT_BUYER_AGENT_ID>8756</DOCUMENT_BUYER_AGENT_ID>
    <CANCEL_FLAG>N</CANCEL_FLAG>
    <CONFIRMING_ORDER_FLAG>N</CONFIRMING_ORDER_FLAG>
    <ACCEPTANCE_REQUIRED_FLAG>N</ACCEPTANCE_REQUIRED_FLAG>
    <CURRENCY_CODE>USD</CURRENCY_CODE>
    <CURRENCY_NAME>US dollar</CURRENCY_NAME>
    <PAYMENT_TERMS>NET 30</PAYMENT_TERMS>
    <CUSTOMER_NUM>1244</CUSTOMER_NUM>
    <VENDOR_NUM>RR10</VENDOR_NUM>
    <VENDOR_NAME>OFFICE DEPOT</VENDOR_NAME>
    <VENDOR_ADDRESS_LINE1>PO BOX 31533</VENDOR_ADDRESS_LINE1>
    <VENDOR_CITY>HARTFORD</VENDOR_CITY>
    <VENDOR_STATE>CT</VENDOR_STATE>
    <VENDOR_POSTAL_CODE>06150-1533</VENDOR_POSTAL_CODE>
    <SHIP_TO_LOCATION_ID>88</SHIP_TO_LOCATION_ID>
    <SHIP_TO_LOCATION_NAME>US CORPORATE HDQTRS</SHIP_TO_LOCATION_NAME>
    <SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_LINE1>123 JFK RD</SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_LINE1>
    <SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_INFO>Broadway, WA 02421</SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_INFO>
    <SHIP_TO_COUNTRY>United States</SHIP_TO_COUNTRY>
    <BILL_TO_LOCATION_ID>88</BILL_TO_LOCATION_ID>
    <BILL_TO_LOCATION_NAME>US CORPORATE HDQTRS</BILL_TO_LOCATION_NAME>
    <BILL_TO_ADDRESS_LINE1>123 JFK RD</BILL_TO_ADDRESS_LINE1>
    <BILL_TO_ADDRESS_INFO>Broadway, WA 02421</BILL_TO_ADDRESS_INFO>
    <BILL_TO_COUNTRY>United States</BILL_TO_COUNTRY>
    <ATTRIBUTE1>MA</ATTRIBUTE1>
    <VENDOR_SITE_ID>9983</VENDOR_SITE_ID>
    <PO_HEADER_ID>27162</PO_HEADER_ID>
    <VENDOR_ID>826</VENDOR_ID>
    <ORG_ID>29</ORG_ID>
    <COMMENTS>Test PO to test template</COMMENTS>
    <FROZEN_FLAG>N</FROZEN_FLAG>
    <CREATED_BY>3349</CREATED_BY>
    <TERMS_ID>10001</TERMS_ID>
    <RATE_DATE>29-APR-2009 00:00:00</RATE_DATE>
    <AUTHORIZATION_STATUS>N</AUTHORIZATION_STATUS>
    <NOTE_TO_RECEIVER>this is a test po to receiver in terms window</NOTE_TO_RECEIVER>
    <LAST_UPDATE_DATE>29-APR-2009 14:30:52</LAST_UPDATE_DATE>
    <LAST_UPDATED_BY>3349</LAST_UPDATED_BY>
    <SUMMARY_FLAG>N</SUMMARY_FLAG>
    <ENABLED_FLAG>Y</ENABLED_FLAG>
    <LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN>1250381</LAST_UPDATE_LOGIN>
    <SUPPLY_AGREEMENT_FLAG>N</SUPPLY_AGREEMENT_FLAG>
    <PENDING_SIGNATURE_FLAG>N</PENDING_SIGNATURE_FLAG>
    <OU_NAME>ABC LTD</OU_NAME>
    <OU_ADDR1>123 JFK RD</OU_ADDR1>
    <OU_TOWN_CITY>Broadway</OU_TOWN_CITY>
    <OU_REGION2>WA</OU_REGION2>
    <OU_POSTALCODE>44421</OU_POSTALCODE>
    <OU_COUNTRY>United States</OU_COUNTRY>
    <BUYER_ADDRESS_LINE1>123 JFK RD</BUYER_ADDRESS_LINE1>
    <BUYER_CITY_STATE_ZIP>Broadway, WA 44421</BUYER_CITY_STATE_ZIP>
    <BUYER_CONTACT_PHONE>322-445-4533</BUYER_CONTACT_PHONE>
    <TOTAL_AMOUNT>6,000.00</TOTAL_AMOUNT>
    <BUYER_COUNTRY>United States</BUYER_COUNTRY>
    <DOCUMENT_CREATION_METHOD>ENTER_PO</DOCUMENT_CREATION_METHOD>
    <DOCUMENT_TYPE>Standard Purchase Order</DOCUMENT_TYPE>
    <COVER_MESSAGE>This document has important legal consequences. </COVER_MESSAGE>
    <AMMENDMENT_MESSAGE>This document has important legal consequences.
    </AMMENDMENT_MESSAGE>
    <TEST_FLAG>D</TEST_FLAG>
    <DIST_SHIPMENT_COUNT>1</DIST_SHIPMENT_COUNT>
    <DOCUMENT_NAME>Standard Purchase Order 24687, 0</DOCUMENT_NAME>
    <SIGNED>F</SIGNED>
    <AMENDMENT_PROFILE>Y</AMENDMENT_PROFILE>
    <WITH_TERMS>N</WITH_TERMS>
    <IS_ATTACHED_DOC>Y</IS_ATTACHED_DOC>
    <MESSAGE>
    <MESSAGE_ROW>
    <MESSAGE>PO_FO_AGREEMENT_CANCELED</MESSAGE>
    <TEXT>This agreement CANCELED on</TEXT>
    </MESSAGE_ROW>
    <MESSAGE_ROW>
    <MESSAGE>PO_WF_NOTIF_VENDOR_NO</MESSAGE>
    <TEXT>Supplier No.</TEXT>
    </MESSAGE_ROW>
    </MESSAGE>
    <HEADER_SHORT_TEXT>
    </HEADER_SHORT_TEXT>
    <LINES>
    <LINES_ROW>
    <LINE_NUM>1</LINE_NUM>
    <ITEM_DESCRIPTION>test po</ITEM_DESCRIPTION>
    <NOTE_TO_VENDOR>This is a test PO. do not ship.</NOTE_TO_VENDOR>
    <UNIT_MEAS_LOOKUP_CODE>Unit</UNIT_MEAS_LOOKUP_CODE>
    <ORDER_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE>QUANTITY</ORDER_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE>
    <ATTRIBUTE1>N</ATTRIBUTE1>
    <UNIT_PRICE>5000</UNIT_PRICE>
    <QUANTITY>1</QUANTITY>
    <PO_LINE_ID>53995</PO_LINE_ID>
    <ORG_ID>29</ORG_ID>
    <UNORDERED_FLAG>N</UNORDERED_FLAG>
    <CLOSED_FLAG>N</CLOSED_FLAG>
    <TAXABLE_FLAG>N</TAXABLE_FLAG>
    <CAPITAL_EXPENSE_FLAG>N</CAPITAL_EXPENSE_FLAG>
    <NEGOTIATED_BY_PREPARER_FLAG>N</NEGOTIATED_BY_PREPARER_FLAG>
    <LAST_UPDATE_DATE>29-APR-2009 14:29:36</LAST_UPDATE_DATE>
    <LINE_TYPE_ID>1000</LINE_TYPE_ID>
    <CREATION_DATE>29-APR-2009 14:28:52</CREATION_DATE>
    <CATEGORY_ID>224</CATEGORY_ID>
    <ALLOW_PRICE_OVERRIDE_FLAG>N</ALLOW_PRICE_OVERRIDE_FLAG>
    <LIST_PRICE_PER_UNIT>5000</LIST_PRICE_PER_UNIT>
    <LINE_TYPE>QUANTITY</LINE_TYPE>
    <PURCHASE_BASIS>GOODS</PURCHASE_BASIS>
    <LINE_AMOUNT>5,000.00</LINE_AMOUNT>
    <MANUAL_PRICE_CHANGE_FLAG>N</MANUAL_PRICE_CHANGE_FLAG>
    <MATCHING_BASIS>QUANTITY</MATCHING_BASIS>
    <PRICE_DIFF>
    </PRICE_DIFF>
    *<LINE_SHORT_TEXT>*
    *<LINE_SHORT_TEXT_ROW>*
    *<PO_LINE_ID>53995</PO_LINE_ID>*
    *<SHORT_TEXT>Short Text1</SHORT_TEXT>*
    *</LINE_SHORT_TEXT_ROW>*
    *<LINE_SHORT_TEXT_ROW>*
    *<PO_LINE_ID>53995</PO_LINE_ID>*
    *<SHORT_TEXT>Short Text2</SHORT_TEXT>*
    *</LINE_SHORT_TEXT_ROW>*
    *</LINE_SHORT_TEXT>*
    <LINE_LOCATIONS>
    <LINE_LOCATIONS_ROW>
    <SHIPMENT_NUM>1</SHIPMENT_NUM>
    <DUE_DATE>15-MAY-2009 00:00:00</DUE_DATE>
    <QUANTITY>1</QUANTITY>
    <PRICE_OVERRIDE>5000</PRICE_OVERRIDE>
    <TAXABLE_FLAG>N</TAXABLE_FLAG>
    <LINE_LOCATION_ID>53678</LINE_LOCATION_ID>
    <SHIPMENT_TYPE>STANDARD</SHIPMENT_TYPE>
    <RECEIVING_ROUTING_ID>3</RECEIVING_ROUTING_ID>
    <ACCRUE_ON_RECEIPT_FLAG>N</ACCRUE_ON_RECEIPT_FLAG>
    <ORG_ID>29</ORG_ID>
    <RECEIPT_REQUIRED_FLAG>N</RECEIPT_REQUIRED_FLAG>
    <QTY_RCV_TOLERANCE>10</QTY_RCV_TOLERANCE>
    <QTY_RCV_EXCEPTION_CODE>WARNING</QTY_RCV_EXCEPTION_CODE>
    <ENFORCE_SHIP_TO_LOCATION_CODE>NONE</ENFORCE_SHIP_TO_LOCATION_CODE>
    <ALLOW_SUBSTITUTE_RECEIPTS_FLAG>N</ALLOW_SUBSTITUTE_RECEIPTS_FLAG>
    <DAYS_EARLY_RECEIPT_ALLOWED>5</DAYS_EARLY_RECEIPT_ALLOWED>
    <DAYS_LATE_RECEIPT_ALLOWED>5</DAYS_LATE_RECEIPT_ALLOWED>
    <RECEIPT_DAYS_EXCEPTION_CODE>WARNING</RECEIPT_DAYS_EXCEPTION_CODE>
    <INVOICE_CLOSE_TOLERANCE>2</INVOICE_CLOSE_TOLERANCE>
    <RECEIVE_CLOSE_TOLERANCE>100</RECEIVE_CLOSE_TOLERANCE>
    <SHIP_TO_ORGANIZATION_ID>208</SHIP_TO_ORGANIZATION_ID>
    <LAST_ACCEPT_DATE>09-MAY-2009 00:00:00</LAST_ACCEPT_DATE>
    <LAST_UPDATE_DATE>29-APR-2009 14:31:31</LAST_UPDATE_DATE>
    <CREATION_DATE>29-APR-2009 14:28:53</CREATION_DATE>
    <QUANTITY_RECEIVED>0</QUANTITY_RECEIVED>
    <QUANTITY_ACCEPTED>0</QUANTITY_ACCEPTED>
    <QUANTITY_REJECTED>0</QUANTITY_REJECTED>
    <UNIT_MEAS_LOOKUP_CODE>Unit</UNIT_MEAS_LOOKUP_CODE>
    <TAX_USER_OVERRIDE_FLAG>N</TAX_USER_OVERRIDE_FLAG>
    <MATCH_OPTION>P</MATCH_OPTION>
    <CALCULATE_TAX_FLAG>Y</CALCULATE_TAX_FLAG>
    <NOTE_TO_RECEIVER>this is a note in shipments receiver</NOTE_TO_RECEIVER>
    <AMOUNT>5,000.00</AMOUNT>
    <SHIP_TO_LOCATION_ID>88</SHIP_TO_LOCATION_ID>
    <SHIP_TO_LOCATION_NAME>US CORPORATE HDQTRS</SHIP_TO_LOCATION_NAME>
    <SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_LINE1>123 JFK RD</SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_LINE1>
    <SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_INFO>Broadway, WA 02421</SHIP_TO_ADDRESS_INFO>
    <SHIP_TO_COUNTRY>United States</SHIP_TO_COUNTRY>
    <NEED_BY_DATE>15-MAY-2009 00:00:00</NEED_BY_DATE>
    <PROMISED_DATE>04-MAY-2009 00:00:00</PROMISED_DATE>
    <LINE_LOC_SHORT_TEXT>
    </LINE_LOC_SHORT_TEXT>
    <DISTRIBUTIONS>
    <DISTRIBUTIONS_ROW>
    <DISTRIBUTION_TYPE>STANDARD</DISTRIBUTION_TYPE>
    <ACCRUE_ON_RECEIPT_FLAG>N</ACCRUE_ON_RECEIPT_FLAG>
    <ORG_ID>29</ORG_ID>
    <DESTINATION_TYPE_CODE>EXPENSE</DESTINATION_TYPE_CODE>
    <DESTINATION_ORGANIZATION_ID>208</DESTINATION_ORGANIZATION_ID>
    <ACCRUAL_ACCOUNT_ID>1037</ACCRUAL_ACCOUNT_ID>
    <VARIANCE_ACCOUNT_ID>22148</VARIANCE_ACCOUNT_ID>
    <PREVENT_ENCUMBRANCE_FLAG>N</PREVENT_ENCUMBRANCE_FLAG>
    <PO_DISTRIBUTION_ID>55228</PO_DISTRIBUTION_ID>
    <LAST_UPDATE_DATE>29-APR-2009 14:32:23</LAST_UPDATE_DATE>
    <LINE_LOCATION_ID>53678</LINE_LOCATION_ID>
    <SET_OF_BOOKS_ID>25</SET_OF_BOOKS_ID>
    <CODE_COMBINATION_ID>22148</CODE_COMBINATION_ID>
    <QUANTITY_ORDERED>1</QUANTITY_ORDERED>
    <CREATION_DATE>29-APR-2009 14:28:54</CREATION_DATE>
    <QUANTITY_DELIVERED>0</QUANTITY_DELIVERED>
    <DELIVER_TO_LOCATION_ID>89</DELIVER_TO_LOCATION_ID>
    <DELIVER_TO_PERSON_ID>5324</DELIVER_TO_PERSON_ID>
    <RATE_DATE>29-APR-2009 00:00:00</RATE_DATE>
    <RECOVERY_RATE>0.00</RECOVERY_RATE>
    <TAX_RECOVERY_OVERRIDE_FLAG>N</TAX_RECOVERY_OVERRIDE_FLAG>
    <DESTINATION_CONTEXT>EXPENSE</DESTINATION_CONTEXT>
    <DISTRIBUTION_NUM>1</DISTRIBUTION_NUM>
    <CHARGE_ACCOUNT>05-3002-7050-000-000</CHARGE_ACCOUNT>
    <FULL_NAME>Devine, Alison</FULL_NAME>
    <EMAIL_ADDRESS>[email protected]</EMAIL_ADDRESS>
    <REQUESTER_DELIVER_FIRST_NAME>Karen</REQUESTER_DELIVER_FIRST_NAME>
    <REQUESTER_DELIVER_LAST_NAME>MA</REQUESTER_DELIVER_LAST_NAME>
    </DISTRIBUTIONS_ROW>
    </DISTRIBUTIONS>
    </LINE_LOCATIONS_ROW>
    </LINE_LOCATIONS>
    </LINES_ROW>
    </LINES>
    *<LINE_ATTACHMENTS>*
    *<TEXT>Long Text1</TEXT>*
    *<ID>53995</ID>*
    *<TEXT>Long Text2</TEXT>*
    *<ID>53995</ID>*
    *</LINE_ATTACHMENTS>*
    <ADDRESS_DETAILS>
    <ADDRESS_DETAILS_ROW>
    <LOCATION_ID>88</LOCATION_ID>
    <ADDRESS_STYLE>US_GLB</ADDRESS_STYLE>
    <ADDR_LABEL_1>Address Line1</ADDR_LABEL_1>
    <ADDR_LABEL_2>Address Line2</ADDR_LABEL_2>
    <ADDR_LABEL_3>Address Line3</ADDR_LABEL_3>
    <ADDR_LABEL_4>City</ADDR_LABEL_4>
    <ADDR_LABEL_5>County</ADDR_LABEL_5>
    <ADDR_LABEL_6>State</ADDR_LABEL_6>
    <ADDR_LABEL_7>Zip Code</ADDR_LABEL_7>
    <ADDR_LABEL_9>Telephone</ADDR_LABEL_9>
    <ADDR_LABEL_10>Fax</ADDR_LABEL_10>
    <ADDR_LABEL_11>Sales Tax Override</ADDR_LABEL_11>
    <ADDR_LABEL_12>Inside City Limits</ADDR_LABEL_12>
    <ADDR_DATA_1>123 JFK RD</ADDR_DATA_1>
    <ADDR_DATA_4>Broadway</ADDR_DATA_4>
    <ADDR_DATA_6>WA</ADDR_DATA_6>
    <ADDR_DATA_7>33444</ADDR_DATA_7>
    <ADDR_DATA_8>US</ADDR_DATA_8>
    <ADDR_DATA_9>322-588-4534</ADDR_DATA_9>
    </ADDRESS_DETAILS_ROW>
    </ADDRESS_DETAILS>
    </PO_DATA>
    Can you please advice whether we can have the attachments as user entered in the Purchase Order.
    Thanks for your help.
    Pranit.

See...
    http://blogs.oracle.com/xmlpublisher/2008/07/po_line_description_quandary.html

• To Send the Email to Ship to Party for Shipment Notification in SMARTFORMS

HI Gurus,
    I am having a scenario to send the EMAIL  for Shipment Notification using SMARTFORMS when processed through VT01/VT02N transaction.
    I general process, the email is going to Forwarding agent Email address. But the user wants to send the notification to Ship to Party email address.
    Is there any IMG settings to be done or should we handle using Custom Driver program.? If yes, can anyone help how to achive this.
    Your help is greatly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Yathish

Just take a look at this where PO is discussed but should not be different from your issue
    PO as SMART Form and mail as PDF
    Scheduling Agreement as PDF in email ?
    External Email (PDF Attachment) while PO is created or Changed
    Convert PO into PDF format and send by an email to vendor
    PDF form as email attachment for purchase order
    Send PO as email attachment
    How to convert smartform output to PDF and mailing them
    https://sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/8fd773b3-0301-0010-eabe-82149bcc292
    Regards,
    Ravi
    Note - Please mark all the helpful answers

• Bill of Lading for Shipment

Hi All,
    Is there any smartform for Bill of Lading for shipment. if the shipment had four deliveries in two stages two deliveries to each ship to parties. i need the print the first two deliveries and first ship to in the first page and second two deliveries and the second ship to in the second page.
    Points are assured for the useful answers
    Thanks in advance
    Sahiti Reddy.

Hi Sahiti
    As far as i know there is no specific standard smart form for bill  of lading
    but you can use the script for delivery note and you can make the changes accordingly.
    form name ---> RVDELNOTE
    output type ---> LD00.
    program name ---> RVADDNO1.

• Standard/default print program for Shipment

I need the standard print program name for Shipment (VT01N, VT02N, VT03N) to print an adobe form. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance.

Output Type SPAT
    Application V7
    Program RVADSPAT
    Form RV_FREIGHT_SUPPL
    Hope its helpful
    KR
    Alfons

Maybe you are looking for

• Problem getting iWeb 09 to publish without creating its own directory insid

*I made a website using iWeb 09 and I am very new to the whole MAC experience, so obviously I have no idea what I am doing.* *Anyway--I am hosting my website on bravenet.* *When I go into my server settings to enter the FTP settings, everything goes

• TV Season download Help, please!

I have two problems with TV seasons I have downloaded. 1.  I previously downloaded season one of Dr. Who to my iPad.  After watching episodes and syncing to iTunes the already watched episodes would disappear from my iPad freeing up space.  I believe

• HELP!!! Constant freezing, Bugged updates, Repair failure, and No Hard disk

Hi, I have had my iMac for just about a year now. It has never had any major problems up until now. One day, when i was using a downloaded non-Mac application that I had had for a while, my iMac freezes. Only the curser can move now. I pushed the pow

• NWBC - Problems with TABStrips in SAPGui-Rendering

hi folks, does anybody has also the problem that tabstrips in sapGui-Applications do not appear on the screen when executing inside Netweaver Business client. They appear just as a "Line", you can click on it, but they are rendered not correctly. kin

• MySQL "PASSWORD" Function ( 4.11)

MySQL "PASSWORD" Function (< 4.11) This is the source for a function that is compatible with MySQL "PASSWORD()" (before version 4.11). Such function is not very secure (that's a homemade one-way hash, without salting and other desirable things, and o