Product Hirearchy (V/76) and table is V_T179

Hi
Could you please some buddy guide on  product hierarchy, How we can maintained in V/76 transaction code. please explaine Node wise.
We have a thousands of excel sheet data to upload in to SAP system
Thanks in advance
Narasimha

Hi Narasimha
It is a long process
First you have to create your structure of product hierarchy. The field PRODH in T179 is a 18character field and is divided into 3 levels of 5, 5, 8 characters each. This can be changed for your convenience. Say you use only first 15 characters and they are divided into 4 levels each with 2, 4, 4, 5 characters respectively.
Now you have to maintain values. First you have to upload all your level1 nodes. These nodes will have only 2characters and their description. Without uploading a preceding node, you cannot upload the next level node. So you have to upload the first level node first.Now if you see, all the first levels will be there say for ex 00, 01, 02, 03, 04 etc.
Now you have to upload the second level of these first level nodes. Say 00A123(A123 is the second level), 01B786 etc. Like this all the second level nodes need to be updated.
Once this is done, upload the 3rd level node. For example it will be 00A123CHAR. Like this all the 3rd level nodes for all the second level nodes can be maintained.
Now the last level has to be maintained like 00A123CHARSAY01. Now the entire 15characters is uploaded. This is the way in which you have to upload.
For mass upload, LSMW is the best option. You can also take the help of ABAPer to write a program, or you can even try with CATT if the number of records are only few thousands/
Hope this helps

Similar Messages

• Production order operation status foeld and table name

Dear all,
    I want to know the field name and table name of the field "_SysStatus_" of routing for production order which can be seen through TCode "_CO03_".
    thanking in advance.
    Suhas

hi ,
    check this  "BAPI_PRODORD_CHANGE"
    Also check this link  "http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sappp016.htm
    Regards
    Deepak.
    Edited by: Deepak Dhamat on Oct 16, 2010 9:19 AM

• Product master in CRM and R/3

Hi Gurus,
    can anybody make my understanding clear regarding  the difference of product master in CRM and R/3. any links to know more on it will also help.
    Thank you in advance.
    Regards,
    sasmita

Hi Sasmita,
    Here are some of inputs will help for undersatnding:
    <b>The CRM product master is a collection or arrangement of various settypes which contain specific data.</b>
    Pre-defined settypes are delivered (e.g. basic product data; conversion of unit of measure)
    Enhancement of the product master with own settypes is possible
    Settypes correspond to database tables
    Attributes correspond to your product characteristics.
    <b>Attributes can be summarized with the help of set types</b>
    In the system there are standard set types which are always available. However, you can also create and implement user-defined set types, to depict marketing data, for example.
    The usage of set types can be restricted (e.g. certain set types only allowed for products of type product) Distribution chain-dependent set types can be created.
    A set type is only permissable for a product when the set type is assigned to the category to which you then assign the product. To assign a set type to a category, use the function Edit categories and hierarchies.
    You can assign a set type to several product categories within a category hierarchy. However, each set type can only be assigned within one hierarchy. In doing so, a multiple assignment of a set type to one and the same product (over contrasting categories) is prevented.
    A product can be assigned to several categories, as long as these are within different category hierarchies. A product can also be assigned to only one category per hierarchy.
    The assignment to the base hierarchy R3PRODSTYP is vital, so that basic data set types are available, for example.
    R3PRODSTYP depicts the product types present in the R/3 system.
    Customer product numbers can be assigned. This Customer product ID is stored in the relationships
    Global Trade Item Number (GTIN)
    Customer-own checks can be defined before a product can be saved. Enhancements &#61614; Consistency check
    <b>Transaction :
    COMMPR01-Maintain Products
    COMMPR02-Mass Maintenance for Inactive Products
    COMM_HIERARCHY-Maintain Categories and Hierarchies
    COMM_ATTRSET- Maintain Set Types and Attributes
    Tables:</b>
    Product (active)               COMM_PRODUCT
    Product (inactive)               COMM_IPRODUCT
    Product description          COMM_PRSHTEXT
    Category hierarchy               COMM_HIERARCHY
    Category                    COMM_CATEGORY
    Set types                    COMC_SETTYPE
    Attributes                    COMC_ATTRIBUTE
    Relationships               COMM_IL_*
    COMM_PRODUCT      : Product header and administration data.
    COMM_CATEGORY    : Category
    COMM_HIERARCHY   : Category Hierarchy
    COMM_PR_FRG_REL :
    COMM_FRGTYPE       :
    COMC_SETTYPE       :
    COMC_PRODUCT      : General Product Settings
    COMC_R3_FIELDS    : Assignment of R/3 material master fields to CFOP
    COMM_CFGMAT       :  Basic Data for Materials
    Hope this will help.
    Regards,
    Arjun
    <b>Pl. Do reward the points</b>

• Setting up Figure and Table Titles for Translation Import and Export?

Hi,
    I use InDesign to write User Manuals. Once the manual complete, I use SDL World Server to translate the document which works wonderful. The way it works is the document is parsed by the xml data and when you export the document from SDL, the translated data replaces the English data, it’s pretty slick! The problem that I have is that my Figure and Table numbers are hard coded with the word "Figure" and "Table” as part of the numbering system and will not translate nor export (see screenshot below). Is there A.) A way I can make the code become a reference to a text box in the document that then can be translated? B.) A common or different way to handle this?
    If you need any more info, just let me know. Thank you for your help!

The problem that I have is that my Figure and Table numbers are hard coded with the word "Figure" and "Table” as part of the numbering system and will not translate nor export (see screenshot below). Is there A.) A way I can make the code become a reference to a text box in the document that then can be translated? B.) A common or different way to handle this?
    I've always avoided that auto-figure-naming stuff, in any application, for the sole reason that it often doesn't localize well. I'm not a WorldServer user, but a SDL Trados Studio user, so I don't know exactly what to tell you. If you're the kind of person to pop your IDML open in a text editor, you'll find that the actual "Figure" text appears in Styles.xml, and I doubt that SDL's IDML filters look there for text for translation. I don't actually know for sure, and I do know you're using an SDL product with which I have no familiarity whatsoever.
    A different, somewhat kludgy way to handle this would be to use auto-numbering to create an invisible paragraph number (color of Paper, size of 0.1 pts, glyph width of 1%, or something along those lines), and then have the phrase "Figure" in your live text, followed by a cross-reference to the paragraph number.
    A common way to handle this would be to ask SDL to update their IDML filter to pick up terms used in auto-numbered lists.

• Oracle APPS schema copy with all privileges to new schema and table space

Hi all,
    Here is scenario:
    I have installed e-business suite in windows 2003 server for training environment using production (prod), single node and without vision (demo).
    i have to create a new table space in e:\oracle\prodmanz with similar content as in proddata and create a new schema called manz with same privileges as APPS.
    Kindly advice.
    Manish Kumar Chudasama
    email: [email protected] cc to [email protected]
    Thanks in advance guys.

Hi Khalid,
    Ideally when you execute sql 'create schema <schema_name>' then the logged in user is going to default owner of the schema and you should see that under 'object privileges' of that user.
    The user will have 'create any' privileges which means the user has all the privileges on that schema.
    if you want to check who is owner of the schema in the system, please check 'SCHEMAS' under views in SYS.
    Regards,
    Venkat N.

• SQLJ calling PL/SQL with records and tables as parameters

Has anyone used sqlj to to call procedures with records and
    tables as IN, OUT, or INOUT as parameters? If so how do you
    assign values to the IN parameter in the record/tables, and get
    values out of the record/table when it is passed back? Might
    anyone have any syntax?
    null

One thing I forgot to mention: If you're an 8i client, then in
    8.1.6 you'll be able to use JPublisher to solve this problem,
    since it'll generate these wrappers for you.
    Pierre
    Oracle Product Development Team wrote:
    : Hi,
    : The key issue is that no part of Oracle code except PL/SQL is
    : aware of the PL/SQL Record types and PL/SQL "index-by" table
    : types.
    : So the only way to call a PL/SQL procedure with args of a
    RECORD
    : or "index-by" table types is from another PL/SQL routine.
    : In most cases, it's possible to work-around this by wrappering
    : your PL/SQL method with another which doesn't have this issue.
    : For example, if you're trying to call procedure proc01 in:
    : package pack01 is
    : type rec01 is record(n1 number, d1 date);
    : procedure proc01 (r rec01);
    : end;
    : you can create a wrapper method:
    : package pack01_wrapper is
    : procedure proc01_wrapper (n1 number, d1 date);
    : package body pack01_wrapper is
    : procedure proc01_wrapper (n1 number, d1 date) is
    : r pack01.rec01;
    : begin
    : r.n1 := n1;
    : r.d1 := d1;
    : pack01.proc01;
    : If you're a 7.3 client, that's about all you can do. The Fix
    was
    : introduced in 8.0, where new structured types (ADT's) and new
    : table types (VARRAY's and Nested tables) were introduced. So
    if
    : you're an 8.0 client, your 'wrapper' package could use an ADT
    : which has the same attributes as the record, rather than
    : 'exploding' the record into its individual components as I
    showed
    : above.
    : Hope this helps!
    : Pierre
    : Thomas Richardson (guest) wrote:
    : : Has anyone used sqlj to to call procedures with records and
    : : tables as IN, OUT, or INOUT as parameters? If so how do you
    : : assign values to the IN parameter in the record/tables, and
    get
    : : values out of the record/table when it is passed back? Might
    : : anyone have any syntax?
    : Oracle Technology Network
    : http://technet.oracle.com
    Oracle Technology Network
    http://technet.oracle.com
    null

• Relation between different GUID and tables in RPM

Hi All,
    can you tell me the relation between different GUID and tables in RPM. Many thanks.
    Regards,
    J B

Hi Deepesh,
    Try the foll. join :
        SELECT  fragment_guid  INTO  (some internal Table)
             FROM  comm_pr_frg_rod
             WHERE  product_guid  = (your product guid list)
    This should give u a complete match of the products.
    Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Raviraj

• Extractor for Product Group/Member Allocation- hierarchy (table u2013 PGMI ).

Hello experts
    I am looking for standard extractor for Product Group/Member
    Allocation- hierarchy (table u2013 PGMI on the ECC).
    Is there a standard extractor for product group-hierarchy?
    Best Regards,
    Tal Shalom.

Hi Lory,
    I thought the document contained an explanation of remote key mapping. Obviously it doesn't, sorry.
    Setting up remote key mapping is a bit complicated.
    First of all go to the MDM console and check your product category field in the main table (catalog items). Is key mapping set to "yes"?
    then go to the data manager and switch to the table containing the product categories in record mode. Right click on any entry and check the remote key data. Are remote keys available for your product categories. I assume that there are no remote keys available - this is the reason the system behaves as you describe it.
    Setting up remote keys for existing product categories AFAIK can only be done manually in Data Manager. Alternatively you can delete your hierarchy and create it once more, creating remote keys for every entry in the table. You can chose any remote system, it just has to be the same all the time.
    In import manager you have to clode the code field of your product category (basically the material group number) and assign it once to the product category in MDM and once to the remote key.
    Be sure to check your configuration in MDM Import Manager, the entry "Do not update record matching field value" needs to be set to no. Otherwise no remote keys are created.
    Now you can import your categories creating your hierarchy, as usual. The remote keys are created automatically.
    You should assign remote keys to all fields that should be matched in a similar way, UOM, currency etc.
    Hope you could follow this brief version.
    Best regards,
    Marcus

• Products, list of elements and XML in Indesign

Hi,
    I want to do something with XML in Indesign, but I can't find the solution
    I have a list of product, and each product is composed of multiple elements, just like that :
    A product can be made for exemple like that :
    Product 1    :  - P2O5 : 23 g/L
                        - CaO : 1,2 g/L
                        - Zn : 3,2 g/L
    Product 2    :  - N : 4,3 g/L
                        - MgO : 2,2 g/L
    I want only elements (when I say "element", I want to say Chemical element) that have a face value when I import my XML, and not the other (for exemple, not the term "B", "Cu", ...)
    My XML has the value of the elements (for exemple, 23 g/L, 1,2 g/L) but not the term "N", "Cu", ... (it's a static text, directly typed into an anchored object in Indesign)
    I want the term "P2O5" or "CaO" to appear only when there are a face value, but disappears when there are no face value.
    And I want the elements not to be too spaced one to each other (for exemple, if there not N, P2O5 and K2O elements in my product, the term "MgO" and its value reach back instead of the term"N" (see in my picture above)
    For exemple, in this picture (done manually), there is too much space before "CaO : 560", and between "CaO : 560" and "Mn : 8,8"
    So, how can I create a document into Indesign with XML (much like in my exemple), wich generates list of products with differents elements that appear or disappear according to their values?
    I don't know if my XLM tags are right or not, or if I use the right strategy with anchored blocks instead of a single block of text, but I don't find the solution!
    Can someone help me?
    I work on Indesign CS6, on Windows 7.
    Thank you,

Hello Fabien,
    I have had a chance to look at the files. I am a bit uncertain about something. Is the table a design element, or do you want the data in a table?
    If you do not want the data in a table, let me know.
    If you do want the XML in a table, there are a couple means of achieving that. I don't know how big this publication is going to be, and so the answer sort of depends upon that. So a general "rule" I follow is:
    For product data sheets or publications of say 12 pages or less, I will simply arrange my XML so that the data is in rows with the data that will be in a row's cells separated by tabs. I will typically bring in a small amount of data, create the table and create table and cell styles for quickly formatting the data into tables once inside ID. I use the Text to Tables feature for these, then apply the table style(s).
    For a bit bigger publication, I will create a CALS table structure in the XML and do the same as above as regards applying table/cell styles.
    For a large publication where manually going through and applying the table styles would be onerous and or there are several table styles I would need to use, I *might* take the time to wrap the XML table data in an ID table structure. To see what you would be up against, create and style a table and export it out as an XML file. This, to me, is only worth doing on a really large file that perhaps includes several styles of tables.
    Using your example XML, it would look similar to the below. Depending on your text editor, it doesn't take too long to use the search/replace function in a good editor to do once you know how it needs to be laid out and your familiarity with the editor. I began with importing your XML into Excel rearranged some data, exported back out to XML and cleaned it up. I don't know where the data you have is coming from, but if a database of some sort, likely most of this could be done with the export from Access, the SQL, etc. I try to get whoever is providing the XML to get as close as possible to what I need, which takes working with them. But it saves time on my end.
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <stuff>
    <table>
    <tgroup cols="5">
    <colspec colname="1"/>
    <colspec colname="2"/>
    <colspec colname="3"/>
    <colspec colname="4"/>
    <colspec colname="5"/>
    <thead>
    <row>
    <entry>Produit</entry>
    <entry>Composition</entry>
    <entry>Forme</entry>
    <entry>Cultures</entry>
    <entry>Doses</entry>
    </row>
    </thead>
    <tbody>
    <row>
    <entry>Produit1</entry>
    <entry>560 g/L
    8,8 g/L
    2,6 g/L</entry>
    <entry>Texte Forme
    Texte Formulation</entry>
    <entry>Texte Cultures</entry>
    <entry>Texte doses
    Texte application</entry>
    </row>
    <row>
    <entry>Produit 2</entry>
    <entry>10 g/L
    50 g/L
    27 g/L</entry>
    <entry>Texte forme 2
    Texte formulation 2</entry>
    <entry>Texte cultures 2
    Texte doses 2</entry>
    <entry>Texte application 2</entry>
    </row>
    </tbody>
    </tgroup>
    </table>
    </stuff>
    Take care, Mike

• Tables and Table Relations.

Hi ALL,
    I am new to SAP and currently  learning SAP CRM.
    I would like to know about *Tables and Table Relationships,* its applications in real time and its functionality.
    Please clarify!.
    Appreciate your responses.
    Thanks!
    Zo.

Thanks Garcia,
    I appreciate your response.
    The document definitely helped me.
    With this I got an understanding that all the data related to  functions of SAP CRM (i.e BP, Org Model, Product, Transactions etc..) are stored in various tables and logically linked for easy access, update and retrieval of data for the consultants whenever required.
    Pls correct if my understanding is wrong.
    Coming to the linking of these tables or relationships,
    Whether does a consultant need to manually link the tables? or is it done automatically in the SAP system depending upon the type of function used?
    Thanks!
    Zo..
    Edited by: zohebshadab on Jul 27, 2009 10:13 AM

• SNP and DP T.Code and Tables

Hi
    Can anyone send me SAP APO (SNP, DP) module transaction code and standard Tables
    Thanks & Regards,
    Ram

Following are some transactions:
    Hope it helps:::::
    TCode Text
    /INCMD/UI Maintenance of Interchageable groups
    /SAPAPO/86000118
    /SAPAPO/AC03 Product Availability
    /SAPAPO/AC04 ATP Simulation
    /SAPAPO/AC05 Time Series
    /SAPAPO/AC06 Temporary Quantity Assignments
    /SAPAPO/AC07 Exclusive Lock Records
    /SAPAPO/AC08 Generate Safety Stock Requirement
    /SAPAPO/AC42 Display Product Allocation Situation
    /SAPAPO/ADVM Macro Workbench
    /SAPAPO/AHTS1 Start-up of Action Handler
    /SAPAPO/AMON1 Alert Monitor
    /SAPAPO/AMONMSG Settings 'Automatic Sending'
    /SAPAPO/AMONMSG_SEND Sending Alerts
    /SAPAPO/AMON_REORG Delete Database Alerts
    /SAPAPO/AMON_SETTING Alert Monitor Settings
    /SAPAPO/ATP2PPDS ATP -> PP/DS Conv. in Background
    /SAPAPO/ATPC00 Global Settings
    /SAPAPO/ATPC01 ATP Group
    /SAPAPO/ATPC02 Business Event
    /SAPAPO/ATPC03 Maintain Categories
    /SAPAPO/ATPC04_05 Maintain ATP Check Control
    /SAPAPO/ATPC06 Maintain Check Mode
    /SAPAPO/ATPC07 Maintain Check Mode
    /SAPAPO/ATPC08 Maintain Requirements Profile
    /SAPAPO/ATPCH01 Maintain ATP Characteristic View
    /SAPAPO/ATPCLOG_DEL ATP: Delete C Log Files
    /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_AREA Maintain Plng Area Assignments
    /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_CHECK Check Prod. Allocations Customizing
    /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_CUBE Maintain InfoCube Assignment
    /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_GENER Generate Objects
    /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_GRP Maintain Product Allocation Group
    /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_LST Maintain Seq. of Prod. Alloc.Proced.
    /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_OBJ Maintain Product Allocations Object
    /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_PRO Maintain Product Alloc. Procedure
    /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_RESET Reset Time Stamp
    /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_TSTMP APO: Generation Status, Transfer
    /SAPAPO/ATPLOG Activate ATP Application Log
    /SAPAPO/ATPLOG_DEL ATP: Delete Application Log
    /SAPAPO/ATPLOG_DSP ATP: Display Application Log
    /SAPAPO/ATPQ_ALERT APO: Product Allocations, Shortage
    /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKCHAR Check Characteristics Combinations
    /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKCUST Product Alloc. Assgmt, Sales Order
    /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKUSG Check Product Allocation Assignment
    /SAPAPO/ATPQ_COLLECT Generate Coll. Prod. Alloc. Charact.
    /SAPAPO/ATPQ_KCGRP_U Product Allocations: Update Assgmt
    /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_C Copy Characteristics Combinations
    /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_K Copy Characteristics Combination
    /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_R Product Allocations from Plan. Area
    /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_W Product Allocations in Plan. Area
    /SAPAPO/ATPTUBE_DISP Display Parameter Buffers
    /SAPAPO/ATREE_DSP ATP: Display ATP Tree Structures
    /SAPAPO/BLRG01 Generation of Reqmnts from Blocks
    /SAPAPO/BOP ATP: Batch Backorder Processing
    /SAPAPO/BOPI Backorder Processing (Interactive)
    /SAPAPO/BOP_COMPARE Backorder Processing: Comparison
    /SAPAPO/BOP_DELETE Delete Backorder Processing
    /SAPAPO/BOP_MONITOR Monitor Backorder Processing
    /SAPAPO/BOP_RESULT Backorder Processing Results
    /SAPAPO/BOP_RUNTIME Backorder Processing: Runtimes
    /SAPAPO/BOP_UPDATE Backorder Processing: Update
    /SAPAPO/BOP_VS ATP: Backorder Processing for VS
    /SAPAPO/BOP_WORKLIST ATP, BOP: Worklist
    /SAPAPO/BP1 Send Transaction Data
    /SAPAPO/BP2 Delete Transaction Data
    /SAPAPO/C3 Display Application Log
    /SAPAPO/C4 Maintenance of global parameters
    /SAPAPO/C41 Activate/Deactivate Login
    /SAPAPO/C5 Send Planning Results to OLTP
    /SAPAPO/C6 Delete Application Log
    /SAPAPO/C7 Find Entries
    /SAPAPO/CALENDAR Calendar
    /SAPAPO/CC Core Interface Cockpit
    /SAPAPO/CCR CIF_DELTAREPORT3
    /SAPAPO/CCRR CIF Compare/Reconcile Reorganization
    /SAPAPO/CDPS0 DPS Variable View
    /SAPAPO/CDPS1 DPS View 1
    /SAPAPO/CDPS2 DPS View 2
    /SAPAPO/CDPS3 DPS View 3
    /SAPAPO/CDPSB0 Production Planning Run
    /SAPAPO/CDPSB1 Prod. Planning Run in the Background
    /SAPAPO/CDPSC6 Customizing: Setup Group Maintenance
    /SAPAPO/CDPSC7 Maintenance of Setup Matrices
    /SAPAPO/CDPSS0 Simulation Version
    /SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT Evaluations
    /SAPAPO/CDPS_SETUP List Output for Setup Matrix
    /SAPAPO/CLPIPCAL Collaborative Promotion Planning
    /SAPAPO/CLPISDP Collab. Supply and Demand Planning
    /SAPAPO/CLPITPL Collaborative Transport. Planning
    /SAPAPO/CLPRPDEL CLP: Delete RFQs
    /SAPAPO/CLPRPIN Incoming RFQ Processes
    /SAPAPO/CLPRPOUT Outgoing RFQ Processes
    /SAPAPO/CLPRPSTART CLP: Publish RFQs
    /SAPAPO/CLP_PBPULL Read Time Series
    /SAPAPO/CLP_PBPUSH Send Time Series
    /SAPAPO/CLP_SETTINGS Collaboration Partners
    /SAPAPO/CMDS_DEFCNF Maintain Default Confirm. Profiles
    /SAPAPO/CMDS_DEFCNTR Maintain Default Control Profiles
    /SAPAPO/CMDS_DEL Delete Releases and Confirmations
    /SAPAPO/CMDS_SCO1 Maintain Sales Scheduling Agreements
    /SAPAPO/CMDS_SCO2 Delete Sales Scheduling Agreements
    /SAPAPO/CMDS_SCO4 Manage Fiscal Year
    /SAPAPO/CMDS_STPD Define Sold-To Party Determination
    /SAPAPO/CMDS_STPSR Define Inbound Release Processing
    /SAPAPO/COMP_VARIANT Comparison of Product Variants
    /SAPAPO/CONSCHK Model Consistency Check
    /SAPAPO/CONSPRF Model Consistency Check: Profile
    /SAPAPO/CONSSHOW Read log from database
    /SAPAPO/CPP CIF Postprocessing
    /SAPAPO/CPP1 CIF Postprocessing: Multiple Call
    /SAPAPO/CPP2 Display CIF Postprocessing Records
    /SAPAPO/CPPA CIF Error Handling: Alert
    /SAPAPO/CPPR Reorg. CIF Postprocessing Records
    /SAPAPO/CQ SCM Queue Manager
    /SAPAPO/CQINW qRFC Monitoring for Inbound Queues
    /SAPAPO/CSNP Costs Maintenance: SNP
    /SAPAPO/CSPRF Maintain TSP Profile
    /SAPAPO/CTM Capable-to-Match: Main Screen
    /SAPAPO/CTM01 CTM: Consistency Check
    /SAPAPO/CTM02 CTM: Stock Limits
    /SAPAPO/CTM10 CTM: Distribute Receipt Objects
    /SAPAPO/CTMAPLOG CTM Logs
    /SAPAPO/CTMB Execute CTM in Background
    /SAPAPO/CTMCUST CTM: Global Customizing
    /SAPAPO/CTMMSEL Selection of CTM Master Data
    /SAPAPO/CTMORDSEL CTM: Maintain Order Selection
    /SAPAPO/CTMSCPR Profile Maint. Supply Categorization
    /SAPAPO/CTMSSTRAT Define CTM Search Strategy
    /SAPAPO/CTMTP Transport CTM Profile
    /SAPAPO/CTMTSTR Define CTM Time Stream
    /SAPAPO/CTMVIEWER CTM: Call Viewer
    /SAPAPO/CTRP Costs Maintenance - Vehicle Sched.
    /SAPAPO/CULL_RTO_DEL Delete Production Data Structure
    /SAPAPO/CURTO_GEN_DP Generate DP PDS
    /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU Display Production Data Structures
    /SAPAPO/CW qRFC Monitoring
    /SAPAPO/DFCT Maintain Distribution Function
    /SAPAPO/DISPLAY_CONF Display of DelSched and Confirmation
    /SAPAPO/DMP1 Display Consumption Situation
    /SAPAPO/DMP2 Generate Planned Independent Reqmts
    /SAPAPO/DM_PEGCHECK Consistency Check Pegging Areas
    /SAPAPO/DPC3 Change Overview
    /SAPAPO/DPLSPLIT Deployment Stk Transfer Prioritizatn
    /SAPAPO/GEN_CHK_PDS Generate iPPE Check PDS
    /SAPAPO/GEN_PDS Generation of iPPE PDS
    /SAPAPO/INCMD_MODEL Model Assignment
    /SAPAPO/IPM01 integrated profile management
    /SAPAPO/LCOUT Release from SNP -> DP
    /SAPAPO/LOC3 Master Data: Locations
    /SAPAPO/LOCTZCALC Calculate transport zone coordinates
    /SAPAPO/LOC_CD_READ Change Documents for Location
    /SAPAPO/LOC_DEL_LOG Location: Delete Application Log
    /SAPAPO/LOC_DISP_LOG Location: Display Application Log
    /SAPAPO/MASSGEOCODE Location: Mass-Geocoding
    /SAPAPO/MAT1 Product
    /SAPAPO/MC62 Maintain Characteristic Values
    /SAPAPO/MC77 Change Selection
    /SAPAPO/MC7A Location Split
    /SAPAPO/MC7B Product Split
    /SAPAPO/MC8D Mass Processing: Create Planning
    /SAPAPO/MC8E Mass Processing: Change Planning
    /SAPAPO/MC8F Delete Planning Job
    /SAPAPO/MC8G Schedule Mass Processing
    /SAPAPO/MC8I Mass Processing: Check Planning
    /SAPAPO/MC8J Copy Mass Processing Jobs
    /SAPAPO/MC8K Logs
    /SAPAPO/MC8S Transfer Profiles
    /SAPAPO/MC8T Activity
    /SAPAPO/MC8U Transfer Profile
    /SAPAPO/MC8V Calculate Proportional Factors
    /SAPAPO/MC90 Release to Supply Network Planning
    /SAPAPO/MC96B Maintain Forecast Profile
    /SAPAPO/MCPSELDEL Delete selections
    /SAPAPO/MD74 Reorganization: Adapt Indep.Reqmts
    /SAPAPO/MNTPROF01 Maintain Display Profile
    /SAPAPO/MP31 Maintain Promotion Attribute Types
    /SAPAPO/MP32 Maintain Cannibalization Group
    /SAPAPO/MP33 Maintain Promotion Key Figures
    /SAPAPO/MP34 Supply & Demand Planner: Init.Screen
    /SAPAPO/MP40 Maintain Promotion Bases
    /SAPAPO/MP41A Maintain Settings for Report
    /SAPAPO/MP41B Promotion Reports
    /SAPAPO/MP42 Promotion Management
    /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN S&DP Administration
    /SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST1 Lifecycle Settings
    /SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST2 Assign Forecast Profiles
    /SAPAPO/MSDP_SB Safety Stock Calculation
    /SAPAPO/MSP01 Maint. and Service Planning Board
    /SAPAPO/MSP_CYCMAINT Cycle Maintenance
    /SAPAPO/MSP_ESIM MSP Easy Simulation
    /SAPAPO/MSP_MOBJ Maintenance of one Maint. Object
    /SAPAPO/MSP_PERFPROF Maintenance of Performance Profile
    /SAPAPO/MTL01 Maintenance Task List
    /SAPAPO/MVM Model/Planning version
    /SAPAPO/OM03 Test Program for liveCache and LCA
    /SAPAPO/OM04 Display of Current LCA Version
    /SAPAPO/OM11 Log
    /SAPAPO/OM12 Delete Log
    /SAPAPO/OM13 Analyze liveCache and LCA Objects
    /SAPAPO/OM16 Data Viewer
    /SAPAPO/OM17 Data Reconciliation
    /SAPAPO/OM25 Daily Reorganization of APO
    /SAPAPO/OO_PPM_CONV Maint. Mode Comb. for PPM Conversion
    /SAPAPO/OPT03 Optimizer User Display
    /SAPAPO/OPT09 Optimization Version Display
    /SAPAPO/OPT11 Log display
    /SAPAPO/OPT12 Opt. server process overview
    /SAPAPO/OPT_PRIOPROF SNP Opt.: Priority Profile
    /SAPAPO/OPT_STOP Terminate Optimization Runs
    /SAPAPO/PCMT Production Campaign
    /SAPAPO/PDSLOG Log of PDS Generation
    /SAPAPO/PEG1 Pegging Overview
    /SAPAPO/PMON Plan Monitor
    /SAPAPO/PMONDEF Definition: Key figure schema
    /SAPAPO/POM1 Planned Order Management
    /SAPAPO/POV1 Product Overview Transaction
    /SAPAPO/PPC1 Backflush Entry
    /SAPAPO/PPC2 Display Backflush
    /SAPAPO/PPE iPPE Workbench Professional
    /SAPAPO/PPELUI iPPE Workbench Express
    /SAPAPO/PPFSCO Output of Confirmations
    /SAPAPO/PPL1 Production List
    /SAPAPO/PPM_CONV Conversion of PP/DS PPMs to SNP PPMs
    /SAPAPO/PPM_CONV_310 Report for Generating SNP PPMs
    /SAPAPO/PPM_CONV_LOG Log of SNP-PPM generation
    /SAPAPO/PPM_DEL Mass Deletion of Plans and PPMs
    /SAPAPO/PPT1 Product Planning Table
    /SAPAPO/PROD_CD_READ Change Documents for Produkt
    /SAPAPO/PSTRUCONS Plng Obj. Struct. Consistency Check
    /SAPAPO/PWBSCH1 Create SA Release(s)
    /SAPAPO/PWBSCH2 Release Output
    /SAPAPO/PWBSCH3 Process Sched. Agreement Releases
    /SAPAPO/PWBSCH4 Enter Confirmation
    /SAPAPO/PWBSRC1 Ext. Procure. Rltnshps Maintenance
    /SAPAPO/PWBSRC2 Delete External Proc. Relationships
    /SAPAPO/RBA04 Integrated Rule Maintenance
    /SAPAPO/RBAC01 Maintain Rule Strategy Determination
    /SAPAPO/RELHSHOW Hierarchy Maintenance
    /SAPAPO/REL_TO_OLTP Direct Release InfoProvider to R/3
    /SAPAPO/REL_TO_SNP Direct Release InfoProvider to SNP
    /SAPAPO/REORG_WUL Reorg. of Where-Used-Lists in LC
    /SAPAPO/RES01 Change Resources
    /SAPAPO/RET2 Restrictions Maint.- Create & Change
    /SAPAPO/RET_EVAL Restriction Evaluation
    /SAPAPO/RET_RP Restrictions & Reservation Planning
    /SAPAPO/RLCDEL Delete Orders from Livecache
    /SAPAPO/RLGCOPY Realignment
    /SAPAPO/RRP1 Requirements View
    /SAPAPO/RRP2 Process Order
    /SAPAPO/RRP3 Product View
    /SAPAPO/RRP4 Receipts view
    /SAPAPO/RRP7 Mass Conversion of Orders
    /SAPAPO/RRP8 ATP Check for REM Planned Orders
    /SAPAPO/RRPEVAL Log for Last Planning Run
    /SAPAPO/RRPLOG1 Display Logs
    /SAPAPO/RRPLOG2 Delete Logs
    /SAPAPO/RRP_ATP2PPDS ATP Tree Structure Conversion
    /SAPAPO/RRP_NETCH Planning File Entries
    /SAPAPO/RRP_SNP2PPDS Conversion SNP -> PP/DS
    /SAPAPO/RSP_CONSIS Cons. Check RSC + Per.-Slot Creation
    /SAPAPO/RSP_DBORSHOW Display Configuration for Orders
    /SAPAPO/RSP_DCR Releasing Daily Packages
    /SAPAPO/RSP_DICP Daily Package Creation
    /SAPAPO/RSP_D_DEL Delete Delta Records
    /SAPAPO/RSP_EXPLAIN Explanation Facility
    /SAPAPO/RSP_G1 Planning Table
    /SAPAPO/RSP_INFO Information Center RP
    /SAPAPO/RSP_LC01 Initialize Time Series
    /SAPAPO/RSP_LC03 Update Time Series
    /SAPAPO/RSP_LC04 Restore Time Series
    /SAPAPO/RSP_MCSC Manuf.Compl. Proposed Orders f.Stock
    /SAPAPO/RSP_P1 Copy Orders
    /SAPAPO/RSP_P2 Start Medium-Term Planning
    /SAPAPO/RSP_P3 Reset Result of Medium-term Planning
    /SAPAPO/RSP_RD_SIMU Simulation of Restriction Explosion
    /SAPAPO/RSP_RSC Rescheduling
    /SAPAPO/RTO_ORD_COMP Compare PP/DS PDS (R/3)
    /SAPAPO/SCC02 Supply Chain Cockpit
    /SAPAPO/SCC03 PPM Maintenance
    /SAPAPO/SCC07 Supply Chain Engineer
    /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1 Transportation Lanes
    /SAPAPO/SCC_TL2 Mass Creation of Transport Rltnships
    /SAPAPO/SCC_TQ1 Quota Arrangements
    /SAPAPO/SCC_USR_PROF SCC Cockpit User Settings
    /SAPAPO/SCE_USR_PROF SCC Engineer User Settings
    /SAPAPO/SCHED_TEST Simul. Transp. & Shipment Scheduling
    /SAPAPO/SDP8B Define Planning Book
    /SAPAPO/SDP94 Supply & Demand Planner: Init.Screen
    /SAPAPO/SDPALPR Assign Planners to Alert Profiles
    /SAPAPO/SDPPLBK Assign User to Planning Book
    /SAPAPO/SDPT SD Sched. Agrmt. Prod.Planning Table
    /SAPAPO/SDPUSET SDP User Settings
    /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 Correction Report /sapapo/sdrqcr21
    /SAPAPO/SEQ1 Interactive Sequencing
    /SAPAPO/SEQ2 Model Mix Planning Run
    /SAPAPO/SNP01 SNP Run
    /SAPAPO/SNP02 Deployment
    /SAPAPO/SNP03 Call Deployment Optimizer
    /SAPAPO/SNP04 Transport Load Builder
    /SAPAPO/SNP05 Capacity leveling
    /SAPAPO/SNP06 Hierarchical Planning Disaggregation
    /SAPAPO/SNP103 Maintain TLB Profile
    /SAPAPO/SNP113 SNP: Maintain Costs
    /SAPAPO/SNP2PPDS SNP -> PP/DS Conv. in Background/SAPAPO/SNP94          SNP: Interactive Planning
    /SAPAPO/SNPAPLOG          Application Logs
    /SAPAPO/SNPDRP          DRP: Interactive Planning
    /SAPAPO/SNPFCST          Release SNP Forecast
    /SAPAPO/SNPLLC          Low-Level Code Determination
    /SAPAPO/SNPOP          Call Up SNP Optimizer
    /SAPAPO/SNPOPLOG          SNP Optimizer Log Data
    /SAPAPO/SNPSA          Sched. Agreemt: Interactive Planning
    /SAPAPO/SNPSOP          SOP: Interactive Planning
    /SAPAPO/SNPSRC          Call: Sourcing of Forecast in SNP
    /SAPAPO/SNPTLB          TLB: Interactive Planning
    /SAPAPO/SNPVMI          SNP: Interactive Planning with VMI
    /SAPAPO/SUPCAT          CTM Supply Category Maintenance
    /SAPAPO/TI01          Evaluation of Production Tracking
    /SAPAPO/TLBPRF          TLB Profile Maintenance
    /SAPAPO/TR30          Maintain DP/SNP Time Buckets Profile
    /SAPAPO/TR32          Periodicities for Planning Area
    /SAPAPO/TR_CD_QUOTA          Change Docs for Quota Arrangements
    /SAPAPO/TR_CD_TLANE          Change Docs for Transportation Lanes
    /SAPAPO/TR_DELTRPR          Deletion of Prod.-Spec. Trnsp. Lane
    /SAPAPO/TR_IGS_BPSEL          Scheduling of GIS Preselection
    /SAPAPO/TR_IGS_BUTRM          Update of GIS Data
    /SAPAPO/TR_IGS_RPSEL          Reorganization of GIS Preselection
    /SAPAPO/TSCONS          Time Ser. Network Consistency Check
    /SAPAPO/TSCOPY          Copy/Version Management
    /SAPAPO/TSCUBE          Load Planning Area Version
    /SAPAPO/TSKEYFMAIN          Mass Maint. for Time Series Key Fig.
    /SAPAPO/TSLCREORG          Check LC Time Series Master Data
    /SAPAPO/TSPSTRU          Toolbox for Planning Object Struct.
    /SAPAPO/TTC1          Schedule Maintenance
    /SAPAPO/TTV1          Maintain Validity Area
    /SAPAPO/TTW1          Itinerary Maintenance
    /SAPAPO/VERCOP          Copy Version
    /SAPAPO/VERDELLD          Delete a planning version
    /SAPAPO/VERMER          Merge Planning Versions (SNP)
    /SAPAPO/VERMRM          Merge Versions: Messages
    /SAPAPO/VS01          VS Interactive Planning
    /SAPAPO/VS05          Schedule optimization run
    /SAPAPO/VS10          Transportation Service Provider Sel.
    /SAPAPO/VS11          TPVS: Define Delivery/Pickup Windows
    /SAPAPO/VS12          TP/VS: Define Compatibilities
    /SAPAPO/VS50          Orders for Delivery Generation
    /SAPAPO/VS501          Schedule Delivery Generation
    /SAPAPO/VS51          Change Plan. Shipments to Shipments
    /SAPAPO/VS511          Transfer Planned Shipments to OLTP
    /SAPAPO/VS52          Check Release of Planned Shipments
    /SAPAPO/VS521          Check Release of Planned Shipments
    /SAPAPO/VS53          Deleting deliveries
    /SAPAPO/VS531          Delete Deliveries
    /SAPAPO/VS54          Deleting Shipments
    /SAPAPO/VS541          Delete Shipments
    /SAPAPO/VS551          Release Shipments in the Background
    /SAPAPO/VS60          Monitor for OLTP Publication
    /SAPAPO/VS70          Apply Split Rules
    /SAPAPO/VS71          Determine Split Rules
    /SAPAPO/VS72          Maintain Access Sequence for Splits
    /SAPAPO/VS73          Maintain Split Rules
    /SAPAPO/VSHIST          Display the Change History
    /SAPCND/AO01          Conditions: V_T681F for O RB
    /SAPCND/AO03          Create condition table
    /SAPCND/AO04          Change condition table
    /SAPCND/AO05          Display condition table
    /SAPCND/AO06          Condition Type: Rules-Based ATP
    /SAPCND/AO07          Access: Maintain (Rules-Based ATP)
    /SAPCND/AO08          Conditions: Procedure for O RB
    /SAPCND/AO11          Create Rule Determination
    /SAPCND/AO12          Change Rule Determination
    /SAPCND/AO13          Display Rule Determination
    /SAPCND/AO14          Copy Rule Determination
    /SAPCND/AU11          Create Scheduling Step
    /SAPCND/AU12          Change Scheduling Step
    /SAPCND/AU13          Display Scheduling Step
    /SAPCND/AU14          Copy Scheduling Step
    /SCMB/ODM_CHECK          ODM: Check Customizing
    /SCMB/ODM_DATA_CHECK          ODM: Check Data Consistency
    AHTGL01          Action and Parameter Maintenance
    AHTGL02          Definition of Action Points
    BAPI          BAPI Explorer
    CL02          Classes
    CL20N          Object Assignments
    CL22N          Assign Class to Superior Classes
    CL24N          Class Assignments
    CT04          Characteristics
    LC10          liveCache Assistant
    LSMW          Legacy System Migration Workbench
    MASSD          Mass Maintenance
    MDEM          Orders with Explosion Errors
    MDMD          Matrix for Product/Location
    MDRPM          Control Data for RPM Products
    OPPE13          User Assgmt: iPPE WB Professional
    OPPELUI02          User Assignment: iPPE WB Express
    PPECHK          iPPE Consistency Check (Prod. Vers.)
    PPEHDR01          Create a Production Version
    PPEHDR02          Change a Production Version
    PPEHDR03          Display a Production Version
    RPMBAL          Line Balancing for Demand Program
    RPMCALL          Explosion for RPM
    RPMEVAL          Evaluations
    RPMLOG          RPM Log
    RPMPERF          Display Performance Data
    RPMPLF          Planning Flags for Planning Matrices
    RPM_DATEVECTORS_REOR          Reorganize Table of Periods in LC
    RPM_DATEVECTOR_COMPU          Calculate Table of Periods f. Res.
    RPM_OM_DATEVECTOR_SH          Display Table of Periods from LC
    RPM_RESOURCE_TSTREAM          Display Resource Time Stream
    RSKC          Maintaining the Permittd Extra Chars
    RSPC          Process Chain Maintenance
    RSSM          Authorizations for Reporting
    RZ20          CCMS Monitoring
    SLG2          Application Log: Delete logs
    SM37          Overview of job selection
    SMQ1          qRFC Monitor (Outbound Queue)
    SMQ2          qRFC Monitor (Inbound Queue)
    S_AP5_28000002          
    S_AP8_94000074          
    S_AP8_94000284          
    S_AP9_75000079          IMG Activity: APO_PPS_CDPSC0
    S_AP9_75000085          IMG Activity: APO_PPS_CDPSC8
    S_AP9_75000086          IMG Activity: APO_PPS_CDPSC5
    S_AP9_75000087          IMG Activity: APO_PPS_CDPSC4
    S_AP9_75000088          IMG Activity: APO_PPS_CDPSC3
    S_AP9_75000089          IMG Activity: APO_PPS_CDPSC2
    S_AP9_75000090          IMG Activity: APO_PPS_CDPSC1
    S_AP9_75000095          IMG Activity: APO_SNP_SNP112
    S_AP9_75000101          IMG Activity: APO_SNP_SNP107
    S_AP9_75000102          IMG Activity: APO_SNP_SNP105
    S_AP9_75000130          IMG Activity: APO_ALLG_TRANS
    S_AP9_75000138          IMG Activity: APO_ALLG_CAL
    S_AP9_75000141          IMG Activity: APO_PPS_ROUNDPRF
    S_AP9_75000142          IMG Activity: APO_DEMPL_BEDARF
    S_AP9_75000146          IMG Activity: APO_DEMPL_WORK
    S_AP9_75000169          Call the IMG Activity
    S_AP9_75000183          
    S_AP9_75000184          
    S_AP9_75000202          
    S_AP9_75000203          
    S_AP9_75000206          
    S_AP9_75000212          
    S_AP9_75000249          
    S_AP9_86000053          
    S_AP9_86000062          IMG Activity: APO_SNP_SNP120
    S_AP9_86000161          
    S_APO_12000024          
    S_APO_12000025          
    S_APO_12000026          
    S_APO_12000035          
    WUF          Where-Used List
    Tables:
    Tables where SALES ORDER Data is stored in APO
    In addition to the requirements in SAP liveCache, the SD order tables are also included in the comparison with SAP R/3. Data is stored in these tables that is required for SAP APO functions from the area of Global ATP, such as the check against product allocations and backorder processing.
    Both the existence and the consistency of the stored data is checked, based on the most important fields, as well as on the connection between main item(s) and subitem(s) in the following tables:
    ·     /sapapo/posmapn (mapping the item)
    ·     /sapapo/ordadm_h (order header)
    ·     /sapapo/ordadm_i (order item)
    ·     /sapapo/schedlin (order schedule line)
    ·     /sapapo/obref (object reference)
    ·     /sapapo/sdfield (SD order/delivery: Item additional data, also called 'field catalog')
    ·     /sapapo/ciflooku (CIF lookup table)
    The following inconsistencies can arise:
    ·     r3obj : R/3 object of item in table /sapapo/posmapn
    ·     atpcat: ATP category of item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i
    ·     chmod: Check mode of item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i
    ·     pstyv: Item category of item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i
    ·     from_time: Schedule line date in table /sapapo/schedlin
    ·     to_time: Schedule line date in table /sapapo/schedlin
    ·     uepos: Assignment of higher-level (main) item
    (Mapping in table /sapapo/posmapn and entry table in /sapapo/sdfield)
    ·     wmeng: Requested quantity in table /sapapo/schedlin
    ·     edatu: Requested delivery date in table /sapapo/schedlin
    ·     obref: Object reference between order and delivery item in table /sapapo/obref
    ·     matnr (MainItem)/matnrMItem: Product of main item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i
    ·     werks (MainItem)/werksMItem: Plant of main item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i
    ·     lgort (MainItem)/lgortMItem: Storage location of main item in table /sapapo/ordadm_i
    ·     Account assignment (MainItem)/accMItem: The account assignment of the main item, that is, the pegging area from table /sapapo/ordadm_i does not correspond to the account assignment in SAP R/3 (vbap-sobkz, vbap-vbeln and vbap-posnr)
    Important Tables in R/3
    Table     Remarks
    QTVB     Product Allocation: Allocation used by Customer Order* Use this table to find allocation assignment by Sales Order
    Important Tables in APO
    Table     Remarks
    /SAPAPO/TBQTVB     ATP: Parameter Buffer, Product Allocation Assignment
    /SAPAPO/PAGZE001     PAG-Z001 Product Allocations: Characteristic Value* This table is generated when a Product Allocation Group is defined. Use it to convert the GUID into a CVC.
    /SAPAPO/MATKEY     Product Master* Use it to convert Material GUID into a material number.
    /SAPAPO/MATLOC     Location product Master* Use it to see valid material plant combinations (GUID’s) in APO.
    /SAPAPO/MATMAP     Mapping Table for Products* Use it to see mapping of material numbers in R/3, APO and GUID
    /SAPAPO/LOC     Locations* Use it to convert Location GUID into a Location number.
    /SAPAPO/QTTAB     Product Allocations: Schedule Line
    /SAPAPO/SDQTVB     SD Order: Product Allocation Assignment* Use it to see detailed allocation assignment by Sales Order
    /SAPAPO/POSMAPN     Order Items Mapping Table*Use to get GUID for Sales Orders
    /sapapo/treqires- All the confirmed qty and confirmed timestamp for order transaction GUID
    CDHDR, CDPOS- Broader- All changes
    /sapapo/DMCP
    R-Delete
    N-Create
    C-Change

• Margin and Table Cell Question

Hi,
    The main banner at the top of each page changes it's position
    when I view it in the browser. For example, on this page it is okay
    http://www.foryourbackyard.com.au/products.htm
    Though this page the banner slips down a touch.
    http://www.foryourbackyard.com.au/sheds.htm
    Any ideas welcome.
    Also on this site the table cells seem to have a gap at the
    bottom of the roll over image.
    http://www.d-force.com.au/
    I'm not sure why.
    Thank in advance.
    Ray

For anybody who might stumble on this in the future looking for an answer to the same or a similar question, I figured this out with the help of Andreas Kiel and Philip Buckley on the Applescript Studio mailing list. Below is the answer.
    Given a data source named "D" and table columns named "bc1" and "bc2" (both of which contain a checkbox style button cell), this is the syntax:
    tell data source "D" --to check the checkboxes
    set content of data cell "bc1" of every data row to true
    set content of data cell "bc2" of every data row to true
    end tell
    tell data source "D" --to uncheck the checkboxes
    set content of data cell "bc1" of every data row to false
    set content of data cell "bc2" of every data row to false
    end tell
    The problem I was having is that I used the name of the button cell itself in the data cell reference rather than the name of the table column.
    Hope someone finds this useful
    St!ff

• CRM Production was stoped suddenly and ECC orders to replicate in CRM

Dear Experts,
    Greetings!!!.
    Recently Because of Hardware Migration, CRM Production was stoped suddenly. and the orders are raised in ECC. directly.
    Eg: in CRM YOR1 sales order for same they have created ZOR1 in ECC and are working. now i need to replicatie the orders which are created in ECC .
    What will be the Customising settings and Middleware settings for the Same please guide us.
    Thanking you in anticipation,
    Regards,
    Sany.

You must maintain on R/3 system the table CRMPAROLTP (in SM30). Set the following parameters:
    Parameter name 1: CRM_SCENARIO
    Parameter name 2: INT_CHANGE_ORDER (e.g. for activating the scenario A for ZOR1 - check what you use for YOR1)
    Parameter name 3: ZOR1
    Parameter value 1: A (e.g. for activating the scenario A for ZOR1 - check what you use for YOR1)
    And on CRM side you must maintain the same parameters in table SMOFPARSFA:
    Key : R3A_SALES
    Parameter name 1: INT_CHANGE_ORDER (e.g. for activating the scenario A for ZOR1 - check what you use for YOR1)
    Parameter name 2: ZOR1
    Parameter value 1: A (e.g. for activating the scenario A for ZOR1 - check what you use for YOR1)
    Ensure that the scenarios are maintained consistently in both systems (CRMPAROLTP and SMOFPARSFA) to avoid errors.
    Regards.

• CRM table and tables relationships

Hi
    I'm looking for table and table relationship in the CRM.
    Sales tables especially (like VBAK, VBAP VBFA Etc' at SAP ECC)
    Yaki Katz
    SAP SD Consultant

HI,,
    Sales related tables in CRM.
    CRMD_ORDER_INDEX- Index table
    CRMD_ORDERADM_H-  Order header table
    CRMD_ORDERADM_I-  Order Item Table
    CRMD_ORGMAN     Organizational Unit Set
    CRMD_PARTNER     Partners
    CRMD_PRICING     Business Transaction Pricing Parameter Set
    CRMD_PRICING_I     Transaction Item Price
    CRMD_PRODUCT_I     Transaction Item - Product
    CRMD_SALES     Business Transaction - Sales Set
    CRMD_ORDERADM_H-GUID = CRMD_ORDER_INDEX-HEADER
    CRMD_ORDERADM_H-OBJECT_TYPE = CRMD_ORDER_INDEX-OBJECT TYPE
    CRMD_ORDERADM_I-GUID = CRMD_ORDER_INDEX-ITEM
    CRMD_ORDERADM_I-HEADER = CRMD_ORDER_INDEX-HEADER
    Regards
    Srinu

• Is Retail Tcodes and Tables

HEllo
    I would like to know from where we can get the list of Tcodes and Tables related to IS Retail
    Regards
    Mohammed

Hi ,
    Pl find below list of Retail TCodes :
    R11 Merchandise Related Master Data
    Transaction code transaction text
    SU3 Maintain User Profile
    MM41 Create Article
    MM42 Chang Article
    MM43 Display Article
    WSL11 Evaluation of listing condition
    WSO7 Display Assortment Module Assignment to Assortment
    MASS_MARC Logistic/replenishment Mass Maintenance
    REFSITE Reference Sites Mangement
    WSL1 Listing conditions
    MR21 Price Change
    MB1C Enter Other Goods Receipts
    MB1B Enter Transfer Posting
    MB03 Display Transfer Posting
    RWBE Stock Overview Generic Articles
    R12 Retail Pricing
    VKP5 Create Price Calculation
    WPMA Direct Request For POS Outbound
    WMB1 Create Price Entry
    WKK1 Create Market-basket Price Calculation
    SPRO Assign Price Point Group to Org. Level/Merchandise Category
    WVA3 Display VKP Calcultion Sur
    WVA7 Display VKP Calcultion Sur
    WEV3 Display Ret. Markup SP Ca
    MEKE Conditions By Vendor
    ME21N Create Purchase Order
    V-61 Create Customer Discount Condition
    V-64 Display Customer Discount
    VK13 Display Condition Records
    V/LD Execute Pricing Report
    VA01 Create Sales Order
    MEI4 Create Automatic Document worklist
    BD22 Delete Change Pointers
    WVN0 Generate Pricing Worklist
    WVN1 Release Worklist
    R13 Assortment Management
    WSOA3 Assortment Display
    WSOA1 Assortment Create
    WSOA2 Assortment Change
    WSOA6 Assortment Assignment Tool
    REFSITE Reference Sites Mangement
    WSL5 Modules In Assortment
    MM41 Create Article
    MM42 Chang Article
    WSL1 Listing conditions
    WSP4 Create Individual Listing Material / Assortment
    WSO1 Assortment Module Create
    WSO5 Maintain Assortment Module assignment to Assortment
    SE38 ABAP Editor
    WLWB Space Management: Layout Workbench
    WPLG Display Article In Layout Module
    WLCN Delete All Listing Conditions From Layout Module
    WSOA1 Assortment Create
    WSK1 Assortment Copy
    WSPL Display / edit article master segments that cannot be generted
    WSL0 Merchandise Categories – Article Assortments Consistency Check
    WSP6 Delete Individual Listing Material/Assortment
    WSM8 Reorganize Listing Conditions By Merchandise Category
    WSM4A Automatic Relisting Via Change to Assortment Master Data
    WSL11 Evaluation of listing condition
    WB02 Site Change
    WSE4 Article Discontinuation( Article / Site Discontinuation)
    WSM9 Deletion of Obselete Listing Conditions
    SE16 Data Browser
    R21 Procurement of Replenishable Merchandise
    MM42 Chang Article
    MP30 Execute Forecast: Initial
    MP33 Forecast Reprocessing
    MD21 Display Planning File Entries
    MD03 Requirements Planning Single-Item, Single-Level
    MD05 RP List
    MD04 Stock/Requirements List
    MB01 Enter Other Goods Receipts
    ME01 Maintain Source List
    ME51 Create Purchase Requisition
    ME52 Change Purchase Requisition
    ME59 Automatic Creation of Purchase Orders from Requisitions
    MIGO Goods Receipt for Purchase Order
    ME13 Display Info Record
    ME31K Create Contract
    ME33K Display Contract
    RWBE Stock Overview
    WWP1 Planning Workbench
    WWP3 Planning Workbench
    SPRO Maintain Rounding Profile
    WB02 Site Change
    MK02 Change Vendor
    MD04 Display Stock/Requirements Situation
    WLB1 Determining Requirements for Investment Buying
    WLB6 ROI-Based PO Proposal for Purchase Price Changes
    WLB2 Investment Buying Analysis
    WLB13 Automatic Load Building
    WLB4 Results List for Automatic Load Building Run
    WLB5 Combine a Number of POs to Create a Collective Purchase Order
    ME2L Purchasing Documents per Vendor
    ME23N Display Purchase Order
    ME61 Maintain Vendor Evaluation
    ME63 Calculate Scores for Semi-Automatic and Automatic Subcriteria
    ME64 Evaluation Comparison
    ME65 Ranking List of Vendors
    ME6B Ranking List of Vendor Evaluations Based on Material/Material Group
    R22 Procurement of Non-replenishable Merchandise
    MM41 Create Article
    MM42 Chang Article
    WSL1 Listing conditions
    MR21 Price Change – Overview
    ME51 Create Purchase Requisition
    ME41 Create RFQ
    ME47 Maintain Quotation
    MB1C Other Goods Receipts
    ME49 Price Comparison List
    ME1E Quotation Price History
    ME48 Display Quotation
    ME4M Purchasing Documents for Article
    ME28 Release (Approve) Purchasing Documents
    MB01 Goods Receipt for Purchase Order
    ME2L Display Purchasing Documents per Vendor
    SPRO Maintain Rounding Profile
    MD03 Single Item, Single Level
    MD04 Stock/Requirements List
    RWBE Stock Overview
    WLB13 Automatic Load Building
    WLB4 Results List for Automatic Load Building Run
    WLB5 Bundle multiple orders logically
    R23 Fresh Items Procurement
    WDBI Assortment List: Initialization and Full Version
    WDFR Perishables Planning
    MIGO Goods Receipt Purchase Order
    WF30 Merchandise Distribution: Monitor
    VL06O Outbound Delivery Monitor
    MB0A Goods Receipt-PO Unknown
    WDFR Perishables Planning
    VL10B Fast Display Purchase Orders,
    MB01 Post Goods Receipt for PO
    RWBE Stock Overview
    MEKH Market Price
    R25 Subsequent Settlement
    MEB3 Display Rebate arrangement
    MEU2 Perform Comparison of Business Volumes
    MEB4 Create Settlement Document Via Report
    MEB3 Create Service Notification-Malfn.
    MEB1 Create Agreement
    ME81 Analysis of Order Values
    MIRO Enter Invoice
    MEB8 Detailed Settlement
    SECATT Generating business volume with CATT
    SECATT Generating business volume with CATT
    R26 Invoice Verification
    MIRO Enter Incoming Invoice
    MIR4 Display Invoice Document
    MIR7 Park Invoice
    MIRA Enter Invoice for Invoice verification in Background
    WC23 Invoice Verification-Background Check
    MRRL Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS)
    ME22N Retroactive Price Changes in Purchase Order
    MRNB Revaluation with Log. Invoice Verification
    MIR6 Invoice Overview-Selection Criteria
    MRBR Release Blocked Invoices
    R31 Sales Order Management
    VV32 Change Export Billing Document
    VV31 Create Export Billing Document
    VV32 Change Export Billing Document
    RWBE Stock Overview
    VV31 Create Export Billing Document
    VA01 Create Sales Order
    MM42 Chang Article
    VA03 Display Sales Order
    RWBE Stock Overview
    VL01N Enter Other Goods Receipts
    LT03 Create Transfer Order for Delivery Note
    LT12 Confirm Transfer Order
    ME5A Displaying Purchase Requisition
    MIRO Enter Invoice
    VA02 Change Sales Order
    SECATT Backorder Processing
    WFRE Distribution of Returns Among Backorders
    V_V2 Rescheduling sales and stock transfer documents
    VA05 List of Sales Order
    V_R2 Rescheduling of sales and stock transfer documents
    SECATT Generating Processing Document(s) via CATT
    VF01 Create Billing Document
    VF05 List of Billing Documents
    VF02 Change Billing Doc
    VF04 Maintain Billing Due List
    V.21 Log of Collective Run
    F-29 Post Customer Down Payment
    F-39 Clear Customer Down Payment
    VL02N Outbound Delivery Single Document
    VF31 Output from Billing
    MB1B Enter Transfer Posting
    VBO3 Displaying the Status of Rebate Agreement
    VBO2 Settlement of the Agreement
    VBO1 Creating Rebate Agreement
    VBOF Update Billing Documents
    VA02 Releasing Credit Memo Request for the Partial Rebate Settlement
    VL01N Create Outbound Delivery with Order Reference
    VA01 Create Sales Order
    VA03 Display Sales Order
    VA41 Create Contract
    VA43 Display Contract
    CV01N Create Document
    MM42 Chang Article
    MM43 Display Article
    WWM1 Create product catalog
    XD02 Customer Display
    OVKK Define Pricing Procedure Determination
    SPRO Maintain Pricing Procedures
    WWM2 Change Product Catalog
    WAK2 Promotion Change
    R32 Instore Customer Relationship Management
    SICF HTTP Service Hierarchy Maintenance
    ME5A List Display of Purchase Requisitions
    ME21N Generating a Purchase Order on the Basis of the Purchase Requisition
    MIRO Entering an Incoming Vendor Invoice
    VF02 Change Billing Doc
    R33 Service - Return ProcessingTransaction code transaction text
    WPMI POS Outbound:Initialization
    WPMA Direct request for POS ountbound
    WPER POS Interface Monitor
    WPMU Creating Change Message
    WE02 Displaying Created IDocs in POS Monitor
    MM42 Chang Article
    VD02 Customer Change
    WB60 Creating Site Group
    WB66 Maintain Assignment of Sites
    WAK1 Create promotion
    WE02 Displaying Idoc
    WDBI Initialization and Full Version
    WDBM Manual Selection Assortment List
    RWBE Stock Overview
    WPUK POS Simulation:Selection
    WPUF Cash Removal
    FB03 Displaying Accounting Document
    FAGLL03 Displaying Clearing Account
    WPCA Execute Settlement
    F-06 Post Incoming Payments:Header Data
    WVFB Simulation Store Orders:Header Data Selection
    WE02 Displaying Confirmation Order
    VL10B Fast Display Purchase Orders,
    WPUW Goods Movements
    MB0A Returning Goods to Vendor
    MB1B Posting Goods to ‘Unrestricted Use’
    ME23N Displaying Purchase Order
    MIRO Invoice Verification
    WR60 Replenishment:Parameter Overview
    ME27 Create Purchase Order
    WRP1 Replenishment:Planning
    VL02N Change Outbound Delivery
    RWBE Stock Overview
    WB02 Site Change
    MI01 Create physical inventory document
    MI31 Selected Data for Phys. Inventory Docmts W/O Special Stock
    MI02 Change physical inventory document
    WVFD Send physical inventory document
    WVFI Simulation:Store Physical Inventory/Sales Price Change
    MI03 Display physical inventory document
    MI20 List of Inventory Differences
    MIDO Display Physical Inventory Overview
    WPUW Goods Movements
    WPUS Simulation:Inbound Processing
    WE19 Test tool for IDoc processing
    MM41 Create Article
    VBG1 Create Article Grouping
    VBK1 Create bonus buy
    R34 Store Business online
    SICF HTTP Service Hierarchy Maintenance
    WB02 Site Change
    WSOA6 Assortment Assignment Tool
    WSM8 Reorganize Listing Conditions By Merchandise Category
    WDBI Assortment List:Initialization and Full Version
    WA01 Create allocation table:Initial
    WA08 Follow-On Document Generation Allocation Table
    WAK1 Create Promotion
    WAK5 Promo. Subsequent processing
    WPUK POS Simulation
    MM42 Change Article
    VL10B Fast display Purchase Orders
    WMBE Stock Overview
    VKP1 Change Price Calculation
    VKU6 Revaluation at Retail
    R35 Promotion Management
    RWBE Stock Overview
    WB60 Creating Site Group
    WB66 Maintaining Site Group
    WA21 Allocation Rule Create
    WAK1 Create promotion
    WAK5 Promo. Subsequent processing
    WAK2 Change Promotion
    WA08 Follow-On Document Generation Allocation Table
    MB0A Goods Receipt-PO Unknown
    WAK15 Promotions per Site
    WAK14 Promotions per article
    VA01 Create Sales Order
    VL01N Create Outbound Delivery with Order Reference
    VL06P Outbound Deliveries for Picking
    VL06C Confirming Transfer Order and Post Goods Issue
    VL03N Display Outbound Delivery
    R41 Distribution Center Logistics with Lean-WM
    VL31N Creating Inbound Delivery
    WAP2 Create Purchase Order
    VL41 Create Rough Goods Receipt
    MB0A Goods Receipt – PO Unkown
    MB03 Display Article Document
    MBRL Enter Return Delivery
    MB02 Change Article Document
    MB90 Output from Goods Movements
    VL01NO Create Output Delivery Without Order Reference
    VL02N Posting Goods issue
    VL01NO Create Outbound Delivery Without Order Reference
    VL35 Create Piching Waves According to Delivery Compare Times
    LT42 Create TOs by Mult.Processing
    LT25N Transfer Order for Each Group
    VLSP Subsequent Outbound-Delivery Split
    VL06G Outbound Deliveries for Goods Issue
    MI01 Create physical inventory document
    MI31 Selected Data for phys.Inventory Docmts W/o Special Stock
    MI04 Enter inventory count
    MI20 List of Inventory Differences
    MIDO Display Physical Inventory Overview
    VL37 Wave Pick Monitor
    VLLG Rough Workload Estimate
    R42 Distribution Center Logistics With Lean Warehouse Management
    RWBE IM Stock Overview
    LS26 WM Stock Overview
    SPRO Assign Processor to Queues
    VL31N Creating Inbound Delivery
    VL41 Create Rough Goods Receipt
    MB0A Goods Receipt – PO Unknown
    LT06 Create Transfer Order for Article Document
    LT12 Confirm Transfer order
    LRF1 Resource Planning with the RF Monitor
    LM00 Mobile Data Entry
    LRF1 Monitoring with the RF Monitor
    MB03 Display Article Document
    MBRL Enter Return Delivery
    MB02 Change Article Document
    MB90 Output from Goods Movements
    LB12 Process Article Document
    LP21 Replenishment for Fixed Bins in WM
    LB10 Display Transfer Requirement: List for Storage Type
    VL01NO Create Outbound Delivery Without Order Reference
    LRF1 Resource Planning in the Monitor for Mobile Data Entry
    LRF1 Monitoring from the Mobile Data Entry Monitor
    VL02N Posting Goods Issue
    VL35 Create Picking Waves According to Delivery Compare Times
    LT42 Create TOs by Mult. Processing
    LT25N Transfer Orders for Each Group
    VLSP Subsequent Outbound-Delivery Split
    VL06G Outbound Deliveries for Goods Issue
    LX16 Carry out Continuous Inventory
    LI11N Enter Inventory Count
    LI14 Start Recount
    LI20 Clear Differences in WM
    LI21 Clearing of differences in Inventory Management
    LX18 Statistics for Inventory Differences
    LX25 Inventory status
    LL01 Warehouse Activity Monitor
    VL06O Outbound Deliveries for Picking
    VL37 Wave Pick Monitor
    VLLG Rough Workload Estimate: Total Overview
    R43 Merchandise Distribution
    ME31K Create contract
    WA21 Allocation Rule Create
    WA01 Create Allocation Table
    WA11 Allocation Table Message Bundling / Notification Creation
    WA04 Create Notification
    WA08 Create Follow-On Documents
    WF10 Create Collective Purchase Order
    MB01 Create Purchase Order
    WF30 Adjusting Distribution and Generating an Outbound Delivery
    WF50 Adjusting Distribution
    WF70 Creating Distribution Order
    LT23 Display Distribution Order
    WF60 Generating Outbound Delivery
    WA01 Create allocation table:Initial
    R50 ECR-Compliant Procurement Processes
    PRICAT Initial Screen: Price Catalog Maintenance
    PRICATCUS1 Change View "Assignment of ILN-Vendor-Purchasing group": Overview
    PRICATCUS2 Change View "Assignment of ILN-merch.catgry-SAP merch.catgry": Ove
    PRICATCUS3 Change View "Assignment of SAP merchandise category - purchasing group"
    WE19 Test tool for IDoc processing
    WE20 Partner profiles
    WE02 Idoc list
    MB0A Goods Receipt - PO Unknown: Initial Screen
    MIR4 Display Invoice Document
    WVM2 Transfer of Stock and Sales Data
    Regards,
    ManiKumaar

Maybe you are looking for

• Unable to change Data label position in the Chart using Position from Properties

Hi All, I am trying add the Data label to the chart and the users want them to appear on the top of the stacked bars. By default when I enabled the data labels it showed up in the middle. When I tried to change the position by doing  View --> Propert

• Ssh tunneling

Hi, I have tried the following: on PC1 (win xp) I have created ssh connection with port forwarding (local 8888 to remote 8888) to server1. From server1 I have created another ssh connection with portforwarding to server2(local 8888 to remote 1521). W

• Jni with VC++  ACCESS_VIOLATION

i implemented the "cpp" file using jni signature in my cpp file i am loading a dll and calling fuction from that( of a class in dll) it producess dll using Cl compiler but when i run java programm it gives me EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

• RD Session Host lock down best practice document

Hello, I am currently working on deploying an RDS Farm. My farm has several RD Session host servers. Today I learned that you can do some bad things to the RD Session hosts, if a user presses CTRL + Alt + End when having a open session. I locked al

• How can I get the solution for below SD scenario?

Hi, Can anybody provide a solution to match below requirement scenario ? 1.Buy 1 Product A and 1 Product B and 1 Product C - Discount 5% 2.Buy 2 Product A and 3 Product B and 3 Product C - Discount 10% I am trying configuration steps for bonus buy in