Type of on board clock for T5120 ?

Hi,
Does anyone know what type of on board system clock for T5120?
Thanks!

Hello Ganga,
There is the DAQmxSetAOUseOnlyOnBrdMem is a NI-DAQmx C Property which
is discussed in the NI-DAQmx C Reference Help, which is installed with
the NI-DAQmx driver under Program Files >> National Instruments
>> NI-DAQ.  This function specifies whether to write samples
directly to the inboard memory of the device, including data FIFOs,
bypassing the memory buffer.  You will need to set this property
and write your data before starting the task.  The default
behavior is to regenerate the data written to the buffer, the different
regeneration modes are discussed in this KnowledgeBase, if you want to change the default behavior the NI-DAQmx C Reference Help is a great resource.
Regards,
Micaela N
National Instruments

Similar Messages

• Using an external reference clock for counter measuremen​ts

Hi all,
    I have several PXI chassis
    configured for testing, each of which uses an NI-DAQ-6221 for
    conducting period and frequency measurements among other things.
    However each of my setups give me a slightly different reading when conducting identical measurements due to
    the tolerance of the DAQ on board reference
    clocks.
    The chassis' have a 10MHz GPS calibrated reference fed into them via the reference input and this is connected to the backplane. I have tried and failed to try to route and use this as my reference
    base for my counter measurements so that each of my cards will give me
    the same reading every time. I have tried the routing method using the
    DAQ connect terminals vi but could not get this to work. I have looked through the labview examples and cant find anything thta shows me what i need to do to take frequency and period measurments using my external reference as my base clock. There are some examples showing the use of the DAQmx timing vi set to sample clock mode which allows a clock source to be selected. However these examples are only for counting digital events and when i apply the same vi to a frequency or period measurement an error is thrown saying 'invalid timing type for this channel', 'you can select: implicit, on demand'.
    I do not
    understand the working of the DAQ hardware very well so was hoping
    someone could help explain to me how to do this if it is even possible
    or give me any guidance as to how else to overcome my problem. Any vis
    showing how to use my external 10MHz reference
    as the base clock for these kind of measurements would be greatly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Dan

Hi Dan,
    Thanks for the reply. When trying to use the connect terminals i just tried connecting the PXI10 to the onboard clock in the hope that this would configure it to use the PXI10 signal to synchronise the onboard clocks via the PLL. Doing this didn't throw any errors as i recall, it just gave me a reading of infinity as it couldn't measure the signal.
    I have actually just managed to successfully do what i wanted thanks to help from Rob at NI tech support UK. There is a DAQmx timing property node which allows you to choose a reference clock source. By using the PXI_Clk10 signal this makes the DAQ synchronise its reference clocks to this signal. I have included an image of the code i used to achieve this to take period measurements.
    Here is a very useful link which Rob sent me which may be of help to anyone else with similar problems
    http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/3615
    Best regards,
    Dan.
    Attachments:
    ExtRef Source Image.jpg ‏105 KB

• What is the Safe OC (base clock) for MSI Eplices plus?

Default Base clock for this board is 134. How much can i go still consider as safe OC?

Hi tancheeru, & welcome to the forum. As this is an OC question, the mods will probably move it to the OC & Modders Section of the forum. Please provide a signature with your systems components. It is difficult to make suggestions without it. In most cases I have experienced, base clock at 166 or 167 will most of the time work on default voltage. However, RAM must be adjusted to compensate for it's increase in speed as base clock is increased. This may involve the Mem. Ratio, Uncore Ratio, timings, & DRAM V. 

• Rich: calendar problem when automatically adjust clock for daylight saving

Hello, I'm in trouble when the option to automatically adjust clock for daylight saving time is marked. My locale is pt_BR, and when I try to select the day it simply returns to 17.10.2010 on 16.10.2010 took the test in the following component and realized that the same problem occurs when the Windows clock option is selected .
    http://livedemo.exadel.com/richfaces-demo/richfaces/calendar.jsf?tab=usage&cid=15374785
    I also noticed that this problem occurs in all components of the JSF schedule, no matter what the distribution
    http://www.primefaces.org:8080/prime-showcase/ui/calendarDisplay.jsf
    Question is, how to make the jsf solve this problem without having to uncheck the Windows clock?
    See below for the following attempts to try to fix the problem:
    faces-config.xml file
        <locale-config>
             <default-locale> en </ default-locale>
             <supported-locale> en_US </ supported-locale>
             <supported-locale> of </ supported-locale>
             <supported-locale> fr </ supported-locale>
            <supported-locale> es </ supported-locale>
            <default-time-zone-id> Brazil / East </ default-time-zone-id>
        </locale-config>
    {code}
    Created file DateTimeZoneConverter
    {code:java}
    import java.util.SimpleTimeZone;
    import javax.faces.convert.DateTimeConverter;
    public class extends DateTimeZoneConverter DateTimeConverter {
         public DateTimeZoneConverter () {
            super ();
            SimpleTimeZone stz = new SimpleTimeZone (7200000, "Brazil/East");
            this.setTimeZone (stz);
    {code}
    In the example above I'm forcing the useDaylight is false.
    In component:
    <rich:calendar id = "periodoVigencia" enableManualInput = "true" datePattern = "dd / MM / yyyy" inputSize = "10"
               value = "# () contratoMBeanList.criteria.dataInicioVigencia"
               label = "# (msg ['contrato.consultarContrato.field.periodovigencia.label'])">
               <f:convertDateTime pattern="dd/MM/yyyy" type="date" dateStyle="short" timeZone="GMT-3"/>
    </rich:calendar>
    {code}
    and in the web.xml file
    <context-param>
         <param-name> timezone </ param-name>
          <param-value> GMT-3 </ param-value>
    </context-param>
    {code}
    But nothing worked. And now what do I do? How to fix this problem, there are some more configuration to be done? Help, please!
    P.S.:Apologize for my english, I'm Brazilian.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Like I said, were attempts to resolve the error.
    OK, now how to solve this problem? Try the test in your area by selecting the day that DST occurs, you will see what will happen the same problem (to select the day that DST occurs on the screen will return one day less), do the test with the demos that I put in the first post, rich: calendar and prime: calendar.
    I do not know if it helps, but I noticed the firebug firefox debugging, it does not matter the way you change the locale or timezone, as the current date from the calendar javascript will always be the standard of the machine running the component.

• Recommendations for ipod dock/alarm clock for ipod classic

I want to get a reasonably priced ipod doc/slash alarm clock for my son.  He has a 6th generation ipod classic purchased in December of 2009.  Any suggestions?

The dock adaptor that came with the iPod is meant to fit Apple's universal dock and not a 3rd party accessory.
    The reason you are having issues is because although the dock connectors on iPods are all the same (the pins are in the same place), the connector on the second gen nano is in a slightly different place than on the first. If you look at it from the bottom with the iPod face up, it's slightly more to the left. This, and the fact that it has a metal case with rounded edges, has made the new nano incompatible with almost all these type of accessories.
    It's been mentioned here several times, and a few people have been able to get the manufacturer of the dock to supply them with an adaptor.

• Will there be a new LGA 2011 board(s) for the release of IB-E?

As the topic suggests.
    I'm planning a new build and would like to know.
    Cheers :D

Don't get your hopes up. Initially, DDR4 will be too expensive and too slow to justify the jump over DDR3. It'll be the next high end platform (the X99 successor) that will be considerably faster compared to DDR3 platforms. It's like the DDR to DDR2 and DDR2 to DDR3 switches. Major performance increases happened a couple of years after the new interface surfaced.
    X99 will use many SATA 6Gbps ports but until then there will be cheaper SATA 12Gbps expansion cards on the market. Not to mention that using more than 2 of them is very unlikely. HDDs are hardly reaching 1.5Gbps and you won't need more than 2 SSDs on a typical system. If the system is not typical then it will either use 12Gbps SATA or PCIe SSDs, so again the 6Gbps ports will not be needed.
    The PCIe 3 fiasco is NVIDIA's mess and has nothing to do with limitations of X79 and SB-E processors.
    Essentially, the only reason to get X99 will be the support for 8 to 12 core Haswell-E desktop processors. But those will most likely be overpriced (1000$+).
    Unfortunately Ivy Bridge-E desktop processors (out around this November) won't likely come in more than 6 cores. Unlike the server parts that will have up to 12 cores.
    Haswell-E and X99 are expected to come out near November 2014. That's about one year and half from now. So waiting until then is not advised.
    All in all, X79 and Sandy Bridge-E lasted way more than I thought. They'll stay 2 full years since their release at the top of desktop platforms until IB-E comes out and steals the first place in performance. Then after 1 year Haswell-E will ditch it to 3rd place, maybe 4th counting the Haswell refresh for LGA1150.
    LGA2011 seems to be on par with LGA1366 in regards to longevity.
    LGA1366 processors offered a greater performance boost over similar core 2 processors. The problem was that the major boost the 970 gave over quad core processors came at a very high price and came two years after the platform was released, and when the 980 came out SB-E was just around the corner.
    Still, even 5 years later, a quad core 920 is fast enough to run every software currently out at reasonably high settings.
    LGA2011 processors offer a less significant performance boost over similar LGA1366 processors, but the cost is far lower for the hexa-core released together with X79, while the LGA1366 equivalents were either too expensive or came out near the end of the platform's life. You also have more PCIe lanes with double the speed per lane. The greater over-clocking potential of SB-E is also a plus.
    Judging from the current trends, it seems that early LGA1366 processors like the 920 will be enough for everything until around 2014-2015, and late hexa-core ones until around 2017-2018. That's like freaking 10 years since the platform came out!
    LGA2011 processors will last about 5 years longer due to typical performance increases on new processors, and due to the inclusion of AVX instructions on them leaving major overhead for application performance optimizations (it's as important as SSE was for Pentium 3). That's also like 10 years until LGA2011 came out, maybe 12-15 if octa-core (or faster) IB-E desktop processors come out.
    Technological advancements happen at a lower pace these years. Long gone are the days where every next year processor performance was doubled. Back then you needed a new PC every 2 years. I guess that I prefer the current situation. :p
    Anyway, this post went a little overboard. To answer the poster's question... I'd say that MSI will get new X79 boards out in order to have "out of the box" Ivy Bridge-E capable boards out on the market. No current boards will support IB-E until their BIOS is updated, which is quite pointless if you need to buy an old processor in order to make the new one you bought compatible.
    If you have a way to update the board BIOS to get the board ready for IB-E then by all means, get one of the MSI boards already out. The 8 DIMM versions of the X79A GD45 and GD65 boards from MSI are amongst the most reliable boards out there, even compared to the boards of other platforms (LGA 1155, 1150, AM3, etc).
    Now, I don't say that there can't be defective boards, just that the chances of getting a defective board are far lower compared to the rest. The reliability of those boards when they are stressed is also better than on the rest.
    Cheers! :D

• This Board is for Forums Suggestions Only

Please note that this board is for feedback and suggestions regarding the Verizon Residential forums only. If you think something can be added, modifed or improved - let us know here.
    If you have comments or suggestions regarding a particular Verizon service, please post it on the board covering that service. This will ensure that your comments reach the right audience. This will also allow other users to support, discuss or build on your initial idea or comment.
    By posting your comments here on the Forum Feedback board, you can let us know how we can make this community better. What would you change?
    We value all of your feedback and suggestions. 
    Your Verizon Community Team

Johathan,
    If there is a way to do it, I suggest you put the heading of this thread in bold on the Feedback & Suggestions Board page, sticky it, make sure it is at the top of the list of threads on this Board, and make it permanently unread so that returning members who have read it once will read it again and hopefully pay attention to what it says.
    Just my $.02 worth.
    Justin
    Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
    IMG 1.6.0, Build 06.89
    Keller, TX
    Message Edited by Justin on 12-08-2008 09:57 AM

• How to change P.O. duplication message type from warning to error for Order

Hi Experts,
    I have a requirment to change P.O. duplication message type from warning to error for Order only not OrderTemplate.  I can easily change message type in BAdI ISA_BASKET_MSGS, but I can't find the parameter to know if it's Order or OrderTemplate (DocType).   If this BAdI is not good way,  is there other way? and how to please?
    Please advise / help..
    Thanks, Jin

Thanks Easwer for your help. 
    The info for getting status from function is very clear and I followed you instruction and completed the coding in BAdI and tested it successfully .... Thank you very much.  I need to learn where I can see the system status of the template,  i.e.  I1034 (Order Template) or Order or Quotation .....?  if I need to filter out Quotation, I can easily do it in the BAdI.   Could you please provide me more details?
    Thanks again, Jin
    Thanks again, Jin

• Transaction type 100 cannot be used for activity 'Acquisition from invoice'

Hi
    My user got the error message : Transaction type 100 cannot be used for activity 'Acquisition from invoice receipt w/ affil. comp.'
    when post the invoice via MIRO t code for 98% of the total amount.
    The posting was is related to affiliated company, & by right it should pick transaction type 153 but it is pointing to 100.
    If user post 100% , no error.
    Please advice.

Check any of the following notes:-
    =>  Note 972556 - MIRO: Incorrect movement type with affiliated companies
    =>  Note 1060719 - Error AAPO 176 for postings from Logistics without vendor
    thanks
    G. Lakshmipathi

• Rev. Recog:Field Trans.Type is a required field for G/L account 1000 401016

Dear All,
    I have encountered with following error while run Revenue Recognition.
    Error Log
    Field Trans.Type is a required field for G/L account 1000 401016
    Long Text
    Detail
    Diagnosis
         The value for field "Trans.Type" in the interface to
         Financial Accounting is an initial value but you are
         required to make an entry in the field selection for G/L
         account "401016" in company code "1000" linked to the field selection for posting key "50".
    System Response
         Error
    Procedure
         It might be an error in the configuration of the G/L
         account field selection. The initial application, used to
         call up the interface must otherwise define a value for
         field "Trans.Type". If this is the case, contact the
         consultant responsible for the application used to call up
         the interface or get in contact with SAP directly.
    Please help
    Thanks in Advance
    Amit K. Yadav

Hi,
    To avoid this error in MIRO, under "Basic Data" Tab, enter some text in "Text" field.
    OR  to make Text as optional, first get the Field status group for GL 24505000 in FS00, under "Create/bank/interest" Tab.
    Then go to FBKP, here click on last option "Field status group" and enter Field status variant assigned to your Company Code and PRess Enter.
    Here Double click on the Field status group and then double click on "General Data" and make "Text" field as optional.

• IDoc type could not be determined for the IDoc

I am trying to Post the payment run through the transaction F110.
    In the payment run log i get the following message:
    "IDoc type could not be determined for the IDoc"
    But in fact the IDoc is generated and it is displayed in We05.
    I have configured the Message type PAYEXT-PEXR2002 and EUPEXR-IDCREF01 both for the partner.
    Has anybody Idea about why this error is coming and how i can resolve this?
    This is important because in Payment run log, they need to know the IDoc number generated for that run, else it may become difficult for user to identify which IDoc was created for a particular payment run.
    Would appreciate if anyone can please help on the same.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Narayanan

Hi,
    If you are paying the payment through F110, if the payment exceeds the limit what you are spefied in available amounts in FI12 screen. First Please check this screen.
    still if you are having any problem
    Check in the below path:
    IMG- Financial Accounting (New) - Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable - Business Transactions - Release for Payment - 1. Create Workflow Variant for Release for Payment
    2. Assign Release Approval Procedure for Release for Payment
    3. Define Users with Authorization to Payment Release
    Thanks
    Chandra

• IDoc type could not be determined for the IDoc in F110

Dear All,
    The below mentioned error is encountered by us in F110.We have check all the setiing  and not able to find the solution for this error.
    Now our heads has gone for a toss....can anyone kindly suggest what and where we have missed out.
    The system is not creating the IDOC file.....
    IDoc type could not be determined for the IDoc
    Message no. B1090
    Diagnosis
    The IDoc passed to the ALE layer could not be processed. The specifications passed in the control record were not correct.
    The basic IDoc type (field EDIDC-IDOCTP on the outbound side or EDI_DC-IDOCTYP on the inbound side)has not been specified for this IDoc.
    The attempt to read the basic IDoc type from table EDIDO also failed. No table entry was found for IDoc type  from field DOCTYP.
    Procedure
    Possible error sources:
    - The calling program did not provide values for the fields specified above correctly. Make a note of the transaction in which this error occurred and consult your ALE administrator.
    - The IDoc type  is not known in your system and must be maintained.
    Kindly do the needful.
    Regards

If you want to create IDocs from the proposal run, outbound parameters (we20) with the 'Test' flag are required in addition.
    see OSS note 504230 : Message EUPEXR forms the logical unit around the individual payment messages (PAYEXT IDocs). The E1IDRD1 segments contain the IDoc numbers of the payment messages in field DOCNUM. Segment E1IDRS1 contains check sums (total of all amounts, account numbers, bank numbers, number of payment messages). This information is provided for the EDI subsystem. Set up EUPEXR In Transaction WE20 for the partner profile for the house bank, create the outbound parameters for message type EUPEXR with IDoc type IDCREF01. If you want to create IDocs from the proposal run, outbound parameters with the 'Test' flag are required in addition.

• TS4088 why is there a limit on 3 years? it should be all the MacBook Pro mid 2010 with symptoms, there should get their logic board changed for free, mine mac is 3 month late and i had this problem for over a year, but i first saw this article today :(

it should be all the MacBook Pro mid 2010 with symptoms, there should get their logic board changed for free, mine mac is 3 month late and i had this problem for over a year, but i first saw this article today

Hey Clintonfrombirmingham
    I called Apple technical support in Denmark, but with no positive reply.
    She couldn't do anything, and said that They had sent a recall Email about the problem and with their offer to repair the Macbook Pro, but I'd never recieved an Email about the problem. She wasn't in power to make an exception. It can't be true that i paid a lot of money, for a product that can't barely stand on its own feets, Apple didn't tell me that the product I was about to buy, would restart every 5 minute. and now when  they know the problem, they wont repair it? it just don't make sense for me. If a car seller discovers that all the brakes in a car he had sold, will crash after some years he will call all the cars back to repair no mater what. i just don't understand how Apple will make good service for their custumers, by extending the warranty from 2 to 3 years, but wont take the computers there is a little bit to old, 4 months will make the difference. i can't believe it.
    What can i do now? 
    best regards Oskar

• Field selection for movement type 601 account 894025 differs for cutomer

While posting goods after saving delivery merror message
    Field selection for movement type 601/aact 894025 differs for customer goods movement
    I tried OMJJ>Mvtmt Type>601>Field selection enjoy>601  KONTO  Optional field
    Now this is only happening in the cases where I have assigned free goods Inclusive 10MT. If the order is less than 10MT (that is if no free goods attached) posting is accepted & billing & account determination is processed successfully.
    I am unable to identify the reason though I have worked a lot on MM/Fico on the system.
    Please provide your valued inputs why this is happening?
    Thanks for your time.
    Rajiv

Hi Raja,
    Thanks for prompt reply.
    I shall appreciate if you elaborate how to check
    check the Field selection goup in control tab for that GL 
    I tried OBC$--> (Is this correct?)
    I checked cost center field G004 -->Addl Act assignemtn -->Cost center which is Optional entry. Should I check any other items on the screen as I am unable to understand which field is applicable on a/c field.
    Profit center, cost object are  in G004 as supressed field.
    So should I make optional? So thing will work.
    Other Q should I also consider G025 Inventory adjustment account? As per error this a/c is not shown. So pl advise me steps or heading which I should consider.
    Thanks for yr time.
    Rajiv

• Service/Maintenace Order type ZMSO not completely maintained for plant SE50

Hi All,
    Am trying to create a Service Order with T.Code IW31 and after entering the order type, priority, Llyods code, Plant and Bus.Area and press enter I got error " Service/Maintenace Order type ZMSO not completely maintained for plant SE50 "
    Diagnosis:
    For the selected order type and plant, no check control is maintained in
    Plant Maintenance/Service in 'Availability Check for Materials, PRTs and
    Capacities'.
    Procedure
    A check control must be maintained for this combination of order type
    and plant.
    Please suggest me what should I do in this case as my knowledge in CS is zero.
    Awaiting your replies,
    Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    Anil.

Hi Anilku,
    Go to SPRO --> Plant Maintenance & CS --> Maintenance and Service Processing --> Maintenance and Service Orders --> Assign order types to maintenance plants.
    Maintain the order type ZMSO against the plant.
    Go to SPRO --> Plant Maintenance & CS --> Maintenance and Service Processing --> Maintenance and Service Orders --> Completion confirmations --> Define the parameters for completion confirmations.
    Thanks,
    Swamy H P

Maybe you are looking for