Adding entry to Table T503

Hi
Pls.let me know what are all the methods available to add new entries to table T503.

hi murugan,
    T503 table is to create employee subgroup grouping for pcr and CAP .this table is to be filled to do any action .Here we have options like 1,2,3...which should be used depending on the required employees like 3 -salaried employees.You can go through path or go to sm30 and directly u can give these values in this table.
path is SPRO-pm-pa-payroll data-emp sub group grouping for pcr and cap
By giving  these values to emp groups the system will considers CAP 's and PCR's  to that emp group ,and does differt caluculations and operations required to do pay roll run to thatPerticular employee group.
If  you require further information you give a reply.
If my reply is useful to you pls award me points.
regards,
hemalatha

Similar Messages

• No entry in table T503 for "D"

Hello Experts,
    while trying to hire an employee on the IDES server, the message "No entry in table T503 for (EEgroup) " ... i checked the T503 table (T503K, and V_T503Z via TCode SM30) ... and found my EE groups and subgroups !! (as assigned through IMG) ... but still I get the same error message and i don't know why.
    FYI : I was told that the IDES server is not configurable !! that is , I may not find the expected results that i make on IMG (I may create EEgroups and subgroups, assign them, but still I may not find them as expected!!)
    Note:
      when I choose an employee group (while hiring) and then i try to select EE subgroups, the status bar says that "No Values Found" though i had assigned EEsubgroups to the EEgroups!!
    please tell me what is going on, i am really confused !!
    Thanks in advance.

Hi,
    1. Create the Emp Group if required through SM30 table T501. If not atleast check your EG.
    2. Create the ESG if required thorugh SM30 table T503K. If already created check your ESG here.
    3. For the combination of your EG and ESG make sure that country 99 (other countries) is ticked in V_T503Z via SM30.
    4. Maintain the Employee attributes in V_503_C via SM30
    In case if your EG or ESG is 01 then make sure that it is ZERO ONE and not O(letter) ONE.
    hope this helps.
    Ajay

• No entry in table T503

Hi experts!
    Iu2018ve created groups and areas of personnel and assigned employee subgroup to employee group by IMG:
    Enterprise structure -> Assignment -> Human Resources Management-> Assign employee subgroup to employee group.
      Iu2019ve tried to hire (PA40) using these groups and subgroups, but it shows an error: "No entry in table T503" for the combined subgroup and group that are not stored in the table.
    The table T503, is the same as Iu2019ve in assigned at SPRO?
    Thanks in advanced!

Hi Godoy,
    You have not assigned employee Subgroups the attributes..
    In IMG please maintain the entries for the same . Path is as below
    IMG-> Personnel Management-> Personnel Administration->Organizational Data-> Organizational Assignment-> Define Employee attributes.
    Or you can maintain the table  V_503_C in  the  transaction SM30
    Regards,
    Kapil Kaushal

• Transport request to be created while adding entries in table

Hi Experts
    I am using SAP ECC6 version.
    I want to unable transport request when user adds/changes entries from a table.
    I have a maintenance generator created with Standard recording routine. Delivery class is 'A'.
    I have tried all delivery class options staring from'C' to 'W'.
    But nothing is working.
    Also in sm30 if i select entries and try Transport, the menu option is also disabled.
    If anybody has done this please let me know.
    Thanks in Advance
    Meghana

Hi,
    You can do it with transation SCC4.
    There you can check the radio button Changes without automatic recording.
    But for this u may require BASIS authorisation. Please contact them.
    Regards,
    Renjith Michael.

• Adding new entry in table J_1INEXCGRP

Hi,
    I am MM functional,  due to some system error , for the excsie group I required to manitain the entry in table J_1INEXCGRP,  as that customization part is not included in request,  now I want to confirm which methode to be use
    SE12->Utilities -> Table content -> create entry   or  with SE16N
    can you please give the stpes for adding a new entry in this table it has only two fileds
    MANDT
    J_1IEXCGRP
    regards,
    zafar
    Moderator Message: Spoon-feeding is not entertained here.
    Edited by: kishan P on Jan 25, 2011 4:58 PM

Hi Alok,
    Hope this steps - code will help you to resolve this issue.
    1. Create A Group for your table control. In Screen Painter.
    2. Write Screen modification routine for the same
    it can be like this..
    MODULE status_0100 OUTPUT.
      SET PF-STATUS 'SCREEN_100'.
      LOOP AT SCREEN.
        IF screen-group1 = 'MOD'.
          IF flag = ' '.
            screen-input = '0'.
          ELSEIF flag = 'X'.
            screen-input = '1'.
          ENDIF.
          MODIFY SCREEN.
        ENDIF.
      ENDLOOP.
    ENDMODULE.
    3. This will disable the display of the Fields in TABLE Control.
    4. in the PBO loop of the table control. Identify the lines which u want to keep active.
    Hope this will help
    <i><b>** Reward points to helpful answer</b></i>

• I have to make Multiple entry at table maintanance at a time

Hello all,
    My requirment is to enable the multple user can loginto the same table for making there entry simultaneosuly .
    i have created the table and table maintance as well. and i have created the new lock object and added the code accrdingly and i have used the custom fm which is generated in the tablemainta  function group.
    forex: table xyz
    user 1 , 2, 3, 4, 5,so on..
    table should allow all user tomake there entry at time and the entry edited one user should be disabled to other user.
    I have gone the forum i didnt found the correct one ..plz guide me ..plz find the attached code .i got this code and referredthe samein my prog ..any suggestions on the below.
    1.       Create table ZTEST_SHUKS3.
    2.       Create table maintenance generator for the table. 
    3       Create lock object EYTSS_E433SH in SE11. Give it name as EZTEST_SHUKS3. 
    4       create a report  ZREP_SHUKS3 and transaction code ZTEST_SHUKS3  to call this report. This tcode will call table  mainatance     generator of table ZTEST_SHUKS3 . 
    5  create the report as below
    6 Now open table maintenance function  group(ZTEST_SHUKS3)  in SE80.We know for table maintenance SAP automatically creates code in the function group. Now we will make some modification in that existing code to change the behavior. Open the screen you created through table maintenance and add one module. 
    screen: 0001
    double clik on screen and add one module in PBO of the screen
    loop at extract with control
    tctrl_ZTEST_SHUKS3 CURSOR NEXTLINE.
    MODULE LIST SHOW LISTE
    ADD HERE
    MODULE m_change_locking
    Check the code below to be added in the module m_change_locking. 
    MODULE m_change_locking OUTPUT.
    *Call the function module corresponding to the lock object we created
      CALL FUNCTION 'ENQUEUE_EZTEST_SHUKS3'
        EXPORTING
          matnr          = ztest_shuks3-matnr
          werks          = ztest_shuks3-werks
        EXCEPTIONS
          foreign_lock   = 1
          system_failure = 2
          OTHERS         = 3.
      IF sy-subrc NE 0.
    row is locked..hence gray..
        LOOP AT SCREEN.
          screen-input = 0.
          MODIFY SCREEN.
        ENDLOOP.
      ENDIF.
    ENDMODULE.                 " m_change_locking  OUTPUT 
    REPORT  zrep_shuks3.
    **Selection range for view maintenance
    DATA:
      BEGIN OF selekttab OCCURS 1.         "Selektionsbereich
            INCLUDE STRUCTURE vimsellist.
    DATA: END OF selekttab,
    **Table of inactive CUA functions for view maintenance
    BEGIN OF excl_cua_funct OCCURS 1.    "inaktive CUA-Fkt bei View-Pflege
            INCLUDE STRUCTURE vimexclfun.
    DATA: END OF excl_cua_funct.
    DATA: lt_enq_del TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF seqg3,
          lt_enq_read TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF seqg7,
          lw_enq_read TYPE seqg7,
          lw_enq_del TYPE seqg3,
          lv_subrc TYPE sy-subrc.
    *Read all the lock details in system
    CALL FUNCTION 'ENQUE_READ2'
      EXPORTING
        gclient = sy-mandt
        gname   = ' '
        guname  = '*'
      TABLES
        enq     = lt_enq_read.
    *We will search entry for table level lock for our table
    LOOP AT lt_enq_read INTO lw_enq_read
    WHERE gname EQ 'RSTABLE'
    AND   garg CS 'ZTEST_SHUKS3'.
      MOVE-CORRESPONDING lw_enq_read TO lw_enq_del.
      APPEND lw_enq_del TO lt_enq_del.
    ENDLOOP.
    *Delete table level lock entry for our table
    CALL FUNCTION 'ENQUE_DELETE'
      EXPORTING
        check_upd_requests = 1
      IMPORTING
        subrc              = lv_subrc
      TABLES
        enq                = lt_enq_del.
    *Now call the table maintenace generator.
    CALL FUNCTION 'VIEW_MAINTENANCE_CALL'
      EXPORTING
        action               = 'U'
        view_name            = 'ZTEST_SHUKS3'
        show_selection_popup = 'X'
      TABLES
        dba_sellist          = selekttab
        excl_cua_funct       = excl_cua_funct.
    I followed the same steps but still not getting the multiple user enable .
    plz help
    regards
    Raju
    Edited by: abaprthree on Jul 22, 2009 7:54 PM

Hi,
    I think you are looking for the report which will allow only for entries not for change. In this case, at PBO you write the code to make all the rows in display mode which have records using LOOP at SCREEN .....ENDLOOP. When you click on on NEW ENTRY button, add blank rows and put user entries. When you save,check for existing entries in the table because many users are entering the data at the same time, so check for duplicates KEY entries and UPDATE the table on SAVE button. If you will go in this way, I don't think you have to go for LOCK object. It's required only if you are going for EDIT mode.

• How to get the only the changed or newly added entries in AFTER SAVE.

I have created table maintenance generated for a table,I want to get the newly added or changed entries while saving thats why im using AFTER SAVE event for the same,can anyone please tell me how to get the only the changed or newly added entries in AFTER SAVE.

Hi,
    Welcome you post on the forum.
    I have moved your thread here because it is in English and should not in the language specific forum. What is your system version?
    Thanks,
    Gordon

• Problem with No entry in table T591B for 0015 08 E101

Hi all,
    This is our first year using SAP and we're approaching our first Year End and so want to make the E Wage Types available for us in IT0015, E121 is already OK and I can enter data in IT0015 for that WT no problem. I've added WT E101 to the 0015 Additional Payments in the IMG and it shows as being allowed for IT0015, this has created entries in the Permissability, etc. in the IMG and I've updated permisability for the ESG to allow for all ESG / PS, etc. - so all looks fine when I work through the steps for Additional Payments in the IMG, but when I try to save E101 in IT0015 I get a message about 'No entry in table T591B for 0015 08 E101' .
    When I look at this table it's called 'WT dependent retroactive accounting trigger' and I've not seen it before despite setting up many Wage Types and I can see E121 is in this table but E101 isn't - but I can't see how I can add or copy anything in this table - there are no options. So I'm assuming this is usually auto updated by creating an entry in another table but I have no idea how to find where and can't find any documentation or other forum messages for this table.
    Has anyone else come accross this before or know anything about this table - has anyone else had trouble when wanting to allow E Wage Types to be used for Year End adjustments?
    Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give me
    Nyree

Olnly wt configured to be permissibled on a few infotypes (e.g. 0014, 0015, 0267) would need to be configured in V_T591B. The purpose of this is to control whether these wt are allowed to be changed after payroll is already run for the ee.
    All you need to do is maintain this entry through view V_T591B - add entry for wt 'E101'  for infotype 0015 / country '08'. The indicator (V5591B-ABWRU) can be '' (allow change to wt after proll is run), 'X' (warning if change after proll is run), 'E' (hard-error if change after payroll is run) .
    Rgds.

• Entries in table BWOM_SETTINGS for PARAM_NAME = 'OBJSELSIZE '

Hello All,
    The entries in table BWOM_SETTINGS for PARAM_NAME = 'OBJSELSIZE ' in our ECC system were as follows originally:
    OLTPSOURCE = ''
    PARAM_NAME = 'OBJSELSIZE '
    PARAM_VALUE = 'X'
    At that point we started using delta extarctor 0PM_OM_OPA_2 and it had a very poor performance.
    SAP asked us to implement note 1040072.
    As a result of applying that note, the BWOM_SETTINGS table has 2 entries for PARAM_NAME = OBJSELSIZE.
    1. OLTPSOURCE = ''
    PARAM_VALUE = 'X'
    2. OLTPSOURCE = '0PM_OM_OPA_2'
    PARAM_VALUE = 'X'
    Things were fine until we added more init selections to another CO extractor, 0CO_OM_OPA_6.
    0CO_OM_OPA_6 deltas were taking around 2 hours for original init selections:
    Fiscal year / period 2007001 2007012
    Fiscal year / period 2008001 2020012
    Controlling Area 3000
    Recently we added more init selections and now selections are :
    Fiscal year / period 2007001 2007012
    Fiscal year / period 2007001 2020012
    Fiscal year / period 2008001 2020012
    Controlling Area 3000
    Controlling Area 4000
    Controlling Area 5000
    The extraction is now taking unacceptably long time, about 15 hours.
    I am not sure if it is because adding more inits.
    I have a feeling the entries in BWOM_SETTINGS for OBJSELSIZE are incorrect.
    According to note 836740 should they be as below?
    OLTPSOURCE = '0CO_OM_OPA_6'
    PARAM_VALUE = 'X'
    OLTPSOURCE = '0PM_OM_OPA_2'
    PARAM_NAME = 'OBJSELSIZE'
    PARAM_VALUE= 'X'"
    One more question. If we change the BWOM_SETTINGS entries to as above, will that affect other CO extractors?
    For instance, we use 0CO_OM_CCA_9 very widely and it runs very fast currently. I just want to make sure we dont mess up its performance by modifying the entries in BWOM_SETTINGS. May be add one more entry in BWOM_SETTINGS for 0CO_OM_CCA_9 too?
    Sorry about the lengthy post.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

As stated in [OSS Note 836740 - Delta extractors CO: OBJSELSIZE DataSource specific|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=836740], there should be parameter OBJSELSIZE entries, with a value of X for the following CO DataSources:
    0CO_OM_CCA_9
    0CO_OM_OPA_6
    0CO_OM_ABC_7
    0CO_OM_WBS_6
    0CO_OM_NAE_2
    0CO_OM_NTW_2
    0OC_OM_NWA_2
    The independent entry, where the DataSource is blank, should also be prsent for the OBJSELSIZE parameter with a value of X. [OSS Note 1040072 - 0PM_OM_OPA_2: Poor performance|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1040072] shows that it's also needed for the 0PM_OM_OPA_2 DataSource.
    Your entries for 0CO_OM_OPA6 and 0PM_OM_OPA_2 are correct. You should add 0CO_OM_CCA_9 and any other DataSource in the list above. If they're not listed, they are supposed to be taken care of by the independent entry (DataSource is blank).

• Impact of new entries in Table T005

Hi All,
    Can anyone please guide me that adding new entries in table T005 will have critical impact at which all places?
    I understand that this is the master table for countries, but I am not too sure that where all it can impact critically.
    Thanks.

Hi,
    Please use the following SPRO node to add new country codes:
    SAP Netweaver - General Settings - Set countries.
    Here after you add the new country code using "Define countries", you should check rest of the steps to make sure that all the relevant places in the system are configured for the newly added country code.
    One more point: Make sure that you are using ISO standard .
    Regards,
    Dilek

• The external credentials in the SSO database are more recent --- Receiving this error while adding entries to SSO database.

We are getting this error while adding entries to SSO database. Its working in other environments and failing in only environment. Please advice.
    error MSB4018: The "BizTalk.BuildGenerator.Tasks.SSO.PopulateApplicationProperty" task fa
    iled unexpectedly.\r
    : error MSB4018: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC0002A40): The external cre
    dentials in the SSO database are more recent.\r
     error MSB4018: \r
     error MSB4018:    at Microsoft.BizTalk.SSOClient.Interop.ISSOConfigStore.SetConfigInfo(St
    ring applicationName, String identifier, IPropertyBag properties)\r
     error MSB4
    018:    at BizTalk.BuildGenerator.Tasks.SSO.SSOConfiguration.Write(String appNa
    me, String propName, String propValue)\r
     error MSB4018:    at BizTalk.BuildGenerator.Tasks.SSO.PopulateApplicationProperty.Execute
    ()\r
     error MSB4018:    at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.IT
    askExecutionHost.Execute()\r
     error MSB4018:    at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteInstantiatedTask(ITaskExe
    cutionHost taskExecutionHost, TaskLoggingContext taskLoggingContext, TaskHost t
    askHost, ItemBucket bucket, TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask, Boolean& taskRe
    sult)
    Thanks, Pavan MCTS-Microsoft Biztalk Windows Server 2010

Hi,
    This error generally arises when your system datetime is not in sync with the Domain Controller datetime. Try following steps:
    1. Check if the Windows Time Service is running on your machine or not. Try restarting this service and then restart host instances. Then run your script.
    2. If this does not works, have a look at this
    link
    Hope this will help.
    HTH,
    Sumit
    Sumit Verma - MCTS BizTalk 2006/2010 - Please indicate "Mark as Answer" or "Mark as Helpful" if this post has answered the question

• How can i  add entry in table BSP_DL_XMLSTRX2 for creating a copy of a view

hi
    i want to copy in a CRM_UI component view the configuration of the view and want to save the copy with a
    different object type. But F4 value help only provides ( in crm_ui component workbench) me the value <DEFAULT> as for that view there is only one entry in table
    BSP_DL_XMLSTRX2 and for object type = <DEFAULT> and when i enter something different i get the error that this object type does not exist.
    (call method CL_BSP_DLC_XML_STORAGE2=>GET_EXISTENCE_FOR_VIEW
        exporting
          IV_COMPONENT       = ME->CURRENT_CONFIG_KEY-COMPONENT
          IV_VIEWNAME        = ME->CURRENT_CONFIG_KEY-VIEWNAME
        importing
          ET_CONTEXT_SEM_KEY = LT_CONTEXT
          ET_CONFIG_INFO     = LT_CONF_INFO.
    ---> result in only one line but i want to add another
    *so my questioin:
    where can i enter a new object type for a existing crm_ui view configuration

Hello Britta,
    Its useful program to copy a view configuration.
    Best Regards,
    zafer,
    Edited by: Zafer Kuru on Dec 5, 2011 3:51 PM
    REPORT  z_copy.
    TABLES bsp_dcls_conf_semantic_key.
    SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK b1 WITH FRAME TITLE text-001.
    PARAMETERS     fr_comp  TYPE bsp_wd_component_name OBLIGATORY.
    PARAMETERS     fr_view  TYPE o2pageext OBLIGATORY.
    PARAMETERS     fr_role  TYPE bsp_dlc_role_key OBLIGATORY.
    PARAMETERS     fr_couse TYPE bsp_dlc_component_usage OBLIGATORY.
    PARAMETERS     fr_obty  TYPE bsp_dlc_object_type OBLIGATORY.
    PARAMETERS     fr_obsty TYPE bsp_dlc_object_sub_type OBLIGATORY.
    SELECTION-SCREEN END OF BLOCK b1.
    SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK b2 WITH FRAME TITLE text-002.
    PARAMETERS     to_comp  TYPE bsp_wd_component_name OBLIGATORY.
    PARAMETERS     to_view  TYPE o2pageext OBLIGATORY.
    PARAMETERS     to_role  TYPE bsp_dlc_role_key OBLIGATORY.
    PARAMETERS     to_couse TYPE bsp_dlc_component_usage OBLIGATORY.
    PARAMETERS     to_obty  TYPE bsp_dlc_object_type OBLIGATORY.
    PARAMETERS     to_obsty TYPE bsp_dlc_object_sub_type OBLIGATORY.
    SELECTION-SCREEN END OF BLOCK b2.
    SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK b3 WITH FRAME TITLE text-003.
    PARAMETERS     request   TYPE trkorr OBLIGATORY.
    PARAMETERS     d_mode    TYPE flag.
    SELECTION-SCREEN END OF BLOCK b3.
    DATA :  iv_from_component         TYPE  bsp_wd_component_name,
            iv_from_viewname          TYPE  o2pageext,
            iv_from_role_key          TYPE  bsp_dlc_role_key,
            iv_from_component_usage   TYPE  bsp_dlc_component_usage,
            iv_from_object_type       TYPE  bsp_dlc_object_type,
            iv_from_object_sub_type   TYPE  bsp_dlc_object_sub_type,
            iv_to_component           TYPE  bsp_wd_component_name,
            iv_to_viewname            TYPE  o2pageext,
            iv_to_role_key            TYPE  bsp_dlc_role_key,
            iv_to_component_usage     TYPE  bsp_dlc_component_usage,
            iv_to_object_type         TYPE  bsp_dlc_object_type,
            iv_to_object_sub_type     TYPE  bsp_dlc_object_sub_type,
            is_transport_data         TYPE  bsp_dlc_config_transport_data.
    DATA:
      ls_from_config_data   TYPE bsp_dlcs_conf_data,
      lr_from_text_rep      TYPE REF TO cl_bsp_dlc_stext_repository2,
      lr_to_text_rep        TYPE REF TO cl_bsp_dlc_stext_repository2,
      lt_from_text          TYPE bsp_dlt_stxtrep2,
      ls_from_text          TYPE bsp_dl_stxtrep2,
      lv_to_context_id      TYPE bsp_dlc_context_id,
      lv_config_data_origin TYPE bsp_dlc_config_data_origin.
    DATA lt_xmlconf TYPE TABLE OF bspc_dl_xmlstrx2.
    DATA ls_xmlconf TYPE bspc_dl_xmlstrx2.
    DATA ls_xmlconf_check TYPE bspc_dl_xmlstrx2.
    is_transport_data-request = request.
    is_transport_data-display_mode = d_mode.
    SELECT SINGLE * FROM bspc_dl_xmlstrx2 INTO ls_xmlconf_check
                                          WHERE component = fr_comp
                                            AND viewname = fr_view
                                            AND role_key = fr_role
                                            AND component_usage = fr_couse
                                            AND object_type = fr_obty
                                            AND object_sub_type = fr_obsty.
    CHECK sy-subrc EQ 0.
    TRY.
        CALL METHOD cl_bsp_dlc_xml_storage2=>get_config_data
          EXPORTING
            iv_component           = fr_comp
            iv_viewname            = fr_view
            iv_role_key            = fr_role
            iv_component_usage     = fr_couse
            iv_object_type         = fr_obty
            iv_object_sub_type     = fr_obsty
            iv_only_spec_parameter = abap_true
          IMPORTING
            es_config_data         = ls_from_config_data
            ev_config_data_origin  = lv_config_data_origin.
      CATCH cx_bsp_dlc_config_not_found.
        RAISE config_not_found.
    ENDTRY.
    lr_from_text_rep = cl_bsp_dlc_stext_repository2=>get_instance(
                                             iv_component = fr_comp
                                             iv_viewname  = fr_view
                                             iv_role_key        = fr_role
                                             iv_component_usage = fr_couse
                                             iv_object_type     = fr_obty
                                             iv_object_sub_type = fr_obsty
    CASE lv_config_data_origin.
      WHEN cl_bsp_dlc_xml_storage2=>config_data_origin_c.
        CALL METHOD lr_from_text_rep->get_texts_c_for_context_id
          EXPORTING
            iv_all_langu = 'X'
          IMPORTING
            et_text      = lt_from_text.
      WHEN cl_bsp_dlc_xml_storage2=>config_data_origin_s.
        CALL METHOD lr_from_text_rep->get_texts_s_for_context_id
          EXPORTING
            iv_all_langu = 'X'
          IMPORTING
            et_text      = lt_from_text.
    ENDCASE.
    Edited by: Zafer Kuru on Dec 5, 2011 3:54 PM

• To delete multiple entries in table control in module pool

Hi,
    Please help me out to know , <b>how to delete multiple entries from table control</b> when multiple lines in table control are selected.
    Regards,
    Irfan Hussain

hai,
        you can do it inthis way.
    in the PAI event.
    loop at <table control name>
      module del_itab.
    endloop.
    in the nodule,write the folowing code.
    if <tablecontrol>-fieldname = 'X'.
    delete <tablecontrol-itab>
    endif.
    cheers

• SRM-EBP:  How to delete multiple entries in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB easier?

We are running SRM 4.0 EBP on classic scenario.  I want to delete entries in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB easier and faster using FM BBP_DELETE_FROM_DOCUMENT_TAB.  Is there a standard program that calls this FM so that inputting the entries will be faster?  I see only CLEAN_REQREQ_UP but does not serve the purpose.  If none, how can I develop a program to achieve this?  Please help SRM Consultants.

Hi,
    Please check note 535765, in it there is a special report that deletes entries from this table.
    I hope this helps,
    Kind Regards,
    Lisa

• I am receiveing error while creating Z table: Entry in table TAORA missing

Hi Experts,
    I am receiving "Entry in table TAORA missing" while creating Z table.
    Please help
    Edited by: N_niki on Jun 11, 2011 9:22 AM

Hi
    1) Check for the DB System. The Table name in  "Entry in table TAORA missing", meant to save the "DATA CLASS of the ORACLE application"., OR
    2) check for the Data Class you Selected, on Creation of the Z Table, for which an Entry exists in the TAORA or the Available DATA CLASS in the TAORA Table to fix it.
    Regards
    Gopu

Maybe you are looking for

• Laptop no longer detects MG2520

The first time I installed my printer like a breeze, after that I've had trouble with it since. Last time installing a new driver worked, but I've tried that this time and it still didn't work. I uninstalled the whole printer thinking I could get it

• How do I unsubscribe from an ical calendar

I just subscribed as an experiment to an ical calendar. I can find no information anywhere(!) in ical help or (so far) online as to how to unsubscribe. Please help

• XmlStreamWriter Releasing of File Issue

Hi I am trying to use xmlStreamWriter. On my windows system, even after calling the xmlStreamWriter.close(), I am unable to open the created file d:\sample.xml in wordpad (is in use by another application and cannot be accessed), until the program is

• Can't get back online

over last week issues signing in now can't get back online ... what the heck is going on?

• WLC serving multiple sites

Is there a way to stop the broadcasting of certain SSID's on certain access points? The customer has a WLC deployed at their main location, with a few APs hanging off of it at a remote. It would be nice if the remote location only broadcasted the net