Authorization for LDB PNPCE &PNPPS and table T77S0

Hi folks ,
I’m working on a very interesting requirement , I have developed an Ad hoc query , which is reading IT0019 ( Monitoring dates infotype ) with field called task type . I take a test login and give task type which is equal = ‘w’ . When I was running that query in test login to see security is in place or not . I found that whenever there’s two recs in IT0019 with task type ‘W’ 9 which test login has authorization and ‘W2’ ( which test login doesn’t have authorization ) its not pulling up any record . its giving no data . to make sure I again went in to Infotype IT0019 and delete the task type (W2 : the one which test login doesn’t have authorization ) . then I run the query . it pull up one record . So my question is how can I handle this situation in Adhoc query . I mean logically speaking it should pull up at least one record for which it has authorization . I am using LDB PNPCE .
Moreover , I debug the query and I came to know its reading the the table T77S0 using class : CL_HR_T77S0.
I read the about table (T77S0) , another question if I set another entry in the table with PNPPS and AUTSW. Will it works . Can I control it?
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/84/49ba3b3bf00152e10000000a114084/content.htm
Thanks,
SK

Hello Amit,
you have to run the "copy" action ,while changing OM objects. then only it will effect in IT 0001
if you will click on change then it will not update in PA.
so click on Copy then do the changes and save it. it will update IT 0001.
We had the same issue. if you get any solution then let me know.
OR
Will you try running  RHINTE30 Report
do batch input session and run it via SM35
Thanks and Regards
Jaydeep Jadhav

Similar Messages

• Selection screen stmt for LDB PNPCE

hi
    Like we have GET PERNR. for the Logical databse PNP wat is the statement GET ? for LDB PNPCE.

Hi,
    Try this -
    nodes person.
    get person.
    Regards,
    Anand Mandalika.

• When we go for view ,fm,infosetquery,and tables

Hi Masters,
    1)when we go for view ,fm,infosetquery,and tables ?
    & how to create view ,fm,infosetquery,and tables ?
    2)what is user of numeric pointer?
    3)what is different between view ,fm,infosetquery,and tables ?
    4) what is user of view ,fm,infosetquery,and tables ?
    please help on this issue by give good understading answer

Hi Kumar,
    1. Maintaining Generic DataSources.
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3f/548c9ec754ee4d90188a4f108e0121/frameset.htm
    Create View:
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cf/21ecf9446011d189700000e8322d00/frameset.htm
    Create FM:
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/9f/db98fc35c111d1829f0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm
    Create Table:
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/87/773a55f35a65409009e87261c84eb2/frameset.htm
    Create Infoset query:
    How to create infoset query
    what is an infoset and infoset query?
    Create Generic Delta:
    https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/84bf4d68-0601-0010-13b5-b062adbb3e33
    2. Numeric pointer:
    Generic Delta with Numeric pointer.
    Generic Delta Extraction
    Delta specific fields
    You can have the differences and the uses of View, FM, Infoset query and table from above links itself.
    Hope these helps u...
    Regards,
    KK.

• I need to deauthorize three computers I no longer own, but keep my computer authorization for my current computer and add a new laptop. Is there a way of doing this without having to unauthorize my current desktop which is my main music storage devic

I just purchased a new Win 8.1 laptop and want to authorize it for my iTunes library. I operate this library on a Win 7 desktop. I have three other Windows computers that I no longer own which were authorized under my iTunes account, but I can't unauthorized them because they are broken or sold. I want to have Computer Authorization for just my current desktop running Win 7 and my new laptop operating Win 8.1. How can I selectively unauthorize a computer if I no longer have it in my possession, and if I have to unauthorize all of my computers, how do I get my iTunes library of music back onto my current desktop system?

Deauthorizing the computer will not remove the content from your library. You deauthorize all, then authorize the ones you want. See this support document. Deauthorize your computer using iTunes - Apple Support

• Authorization for Credit, Commitment Limit and Payment Terms

It's very required to have authorization for Credit Limit, Commitment Limit and Payment Terms change. Currently it's very hard to control limits as every user can change these values and omit approval procedure or authorization for Confirm Credit Line Deviation and Confirm Debt Line Deviation.

Thanks, You were right. It runs well for the sales order with out delivery. After I create delivery in reference to this sales order and change payment terms in sales order there is no new credit control check.
    Is there a possibility to run credit control check after a delivery is created?

• QM: Authorization for plant, insp type and transaction

Hi,
    I haven't found a way to solve this problem. Maybe you know better.
    I would like to create an authorization profile that allows a user to view inspection lots and results in plant A and B for certain inspection types. Furthermore, the user should be able to edit these lots and record results to these lots in plant A, but in plant B he should only be able to view them.
    Any idea?
    Thanks, Marcus.

Hi ,
    Please activate inspection type 08 stock transfer ..
    If this inspection type is active then during stock transfer lot gets generated.
    Also check QM active for this perticular movement in custamizing setting.
    Regards
    SANIL

• Authorization for Accounts(Sales district) and Sold-to parties

Hi Experts,
    I have a requirement where I wanted to restrict Sales districts(Accounts) & Sold-to's depending on the employee responsible for.
    The requirement goes like this.
    There are Sales districts. Each Sales district has around 4 to 5 Sold-to parties.
    For each Sales district a sales manager is responsible, and for each sold-to party a sales group is responsible.
    Now when a manager logs in using his logon credentials then he should be able to see only the sales districts(Accounts), he is responsible for and the sold-to parties for that particular Sales district(Account).
    But when a sales group logs in , he should be able to view only his sold-to parties, which he is responsible for.
    Any clue on how to achieve this requirement.
    I have used CRM_ORD_LP, CRM_ORD_OP & CRM_ORD_OE but they are related to actvities, leads & opportunities authorization objects.
    How about Sales districts (Accounts)? How can I restrict it to Sales districts(Accounts) for managers and sales representatives?
    Thanks in advance.
    Rohan

If you don't need to restrict access to all customers but only to propose customers assigned to certain salesman you could probably do it via partner determination rule where you would say when the employee responsible is entered in sales document that customers belonging to this salesman are proposed on selection screen.
    If you need to restrict it then I think you have 2 choices:
    - use ace to restrict by sales district
    - create Authorization Groups, assigned them to customers and then create pfcg roles for salesman providing in pfcg access to certain Authorization Group. in pfcg you use B_BUPA_GRP object. But the problem using pfcg is that you will have to create as many pfcg roles as many salesman you have and this can be a huge thing.
    So ace will probably be more appropriate.

• Badi for LDB "PNPCE"

Hello Folks,
    Is there any Badi to authorize the usage of PNPCE Logical Database.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Nishanth Kumar

Hi Nishanth,
    Are you not able to use it directly.
    regards,
    Praveen

• UI Components for folder tabs, trees and tables

I hear quite a lot lately about how JSF is the Web equivalent of Swing, but I cannot find any references of support for some of the advanced Swing components, such as JTabbedPane, JTree and JTable. Are there such components in JSF, either from Sun, or from third parties?

Good question. I have a thick swing client that began
    life as an applet and ended as as
    Java-Web-Start-launched application. It makes HEAVY
    use of JTable.
    I'm guessing JSF won't help us.Don't jump to conclusion.
    First check out this resources:
    http://www.cs.sjsu.edu/faculty/horstman/corejsf/geary-horstmann-corejsf-chapter9.pdf
    http://www.manning.com/mann (buy book or take a look on source code)
    http://thejspbook.com/aboutjsfbook.jsp;jsessionid=a974mvl_TiKf
    (buy book or take a look on source code)
    https://bpcatalog.dev.java.net/nonav/solutions.html
    http://www.ourfaces.net:8080/ourfaces/
    http://myfaces.org/
    Let me know if you need more functionality.
    I'm developing couple of related components so let me know if you need some extra functionality.
    Let's start compete with Swing :-)
    Vladimir

• [tools help] what tool can be used for moving file?and table row updating?

I need some help to know which tool can help me in the following task:
    #1 Moving of file
    situation : After extraction of a file , the file is moved to another directory.
    #2 SQL updating
    Situation : which tool in mapping can be used to update existing record / perform sql
    such as UPDATE SET VALUE TABLE WHERE .... or DELETE...

I need some help to know which tool can help me in the following task:
    #1 Moving of file
    situation : After extraction of a file , the file is moved to another directory.You can move the file using oracle UTL_FILE Package Seach the net with this Key word and create procedure/ function in oracle test it in Database .Once everything is perfect then call the procedure/function form OWB
    #2 SQL updating
    Situation : which tool in mapping can be used to update existing record / perform sql
    such as UPDATE SET VALUE TABLE WHERE .... or DELETE...Set the Load properties of the target table as Update or Delete

• "curved/round borders" for free standing cells and table cells

Webi 4.1 has border options such as dotted/ plan or double lined etc but is it possible to  "curve"  the edges of the borders in webi ?
    I tired to play around with the CSS styling sheet (Cell related section of it) but couldn't figure out what needs to be changed in order to accomplish this.
    Please provide feedback.
    Sheikh

Hi Ayub,
    This feature is not there in BO.
    so that we cant curved/round border...........
    why you want curved/round border in cell
    Regards
    Mustafa

• Auth Group for Accounting Doc and Account authorization for  Vendors

Hi guys,
    I have question regarding Accounting Doc for Vendor and G/l Account.  I have a security client whree I build my business roles for end user but we we configuration client where all the functional focus wokring and doing configuration.  My questiion when I start creating business roles  and start going  into these authorization objects and filling up the field values (F_BKPF_BEK, F_BKPF_BES,  F_BKPF_BLA).
    I won't  see auth group that will be c reated by functional  cocus because they are working on configuration Client and they probably create auth group for above authorization objects in Config lcient and I'm building Roles in my security client. 
    If it is true what would be the best way to create business role.  I'm in realization face of the project  Should I build my roles in Config client?   Please advise.
    Thanks in advance
    Faisal

What is the benefit of a "security client" in DEV? I don't get it...
    You anyway need to protect the namespace... and the authorizations for role development (SU24) and admin (PFCG).
    Anyway, you have closed your question so we can only lick our wounds now
    Cheers and good luck on your project (let is know how it goes if you stick around for long enough to experience a release upgrade...
    Julius

• Authorization for Basic dates and Forecast dates

Hello colleagues,
    My customer requires is to have separate authorizations for using Basic dates and Forecast dates within WBS Element, Network and Milestone.
    Iv'e noticed that the rellevant autorization object to have this separation is C_PROJ_TCD ; field: PSARG ; activity: 111 & 112. However I wonder if this is relevant to all related objects  in the project or only to the Project definition object.
    If the answer is only to PD I will be glad to have an idea how to controll it within the other objects .
    Thanks in advance
    Best Regards,
    Nir
    Edited by: Nir Horvitz on Nov 23, 2010 10:32 AM
    Edited by: Nir Horvitz on Nov 23, 2010 10:41 AM

It is for all the objects... but you can not control it on basis of only that auth object.
    For network,
    use object :
    C_AFKO_ACT
    and activity 22 Display dates
    for Project def and WBS, use
    C_PROJ_KOK, C_PROJ_PRC, C_PROJ_VNR
    C_PRPS_KOK, C_PRPR_PRC, C_PRPS_VNR
    Regards,
    Amol Sarode

• No authorization for maintaining

hi
    i am trying to enter the tcode VOFM system shows this massage
    Authorization for displaying table TFRM only (authoriz. grp VS)
    Message no. VP260
    Diagnosis
    You do not have the authorization for maintaining object S_TABU_DIS and the authorization group relevant for the table (maintained in table TDDAT).
    System Response
    No authorization for maintaining
    Procedure
    Enter the authorization for the object and the group in the user master record, if the user is to be authorized.
    help

Hi sdnguna  ,
    when the message was displaed, use
    Menu system->ustilities->Display authorization Check.
    Send this screenshot to responsible team.
    Regards,
    Clemens

• Has no RFC authorization for function group ZRFC_XI

Hi All,
       I have a scenario where I am calling RFC inside the BPM.  When I execute I got the errror as
    User SKXXXXX has no RFC authorization for function group ZRFC_XI
    I have gone though the form
    no RFC authorization for function group RFC2
    User abcd has no RFC authorization for function group SYST
    and I understood that  we need to set authroization object S_RFC with RFC_TYPE = FUGR, RFC_NAME = SYST and ACTVT = 16. I think we need to set this to XIISUSER and the password and for PI7.0 user PIISUSER and its password
    But not able to understand where we need to do this activity.  I request you to kindly let me know how to assign this object... do we need to assign in SAP system or in XI system.  please help me out on this problem.
    Regards,
    Dhill

Dhil,
    I never worked on these stuffs. But I found some useful stuff ,I think surely it will help u.
    http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-basis/please-how-to-create-an-authorization-object-386391
    https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a92195a9-0b01-0010-909c-f330ea4a585c
    Best regards,
    raj.

Maybe you are looking for