How to view path code violations, LCV, other error intervals on single T1

Hello -
I am having an issue on one of our routers viewing errors in detail for example in the last 20 intervals.
On our multilink circuits to view these errors I would do 'show controllers t1 0/0' or whatever T1 it is.
This is a standalone T1 circuit only 1. In the past 'sh ser s0/1/0 per' would give me the results.
I can do a 'show service-mod' to see the last error hits, but I want to see the breakdown by interval. This only shows me the current interval. The commands I used in the past aren't working. Any ideas on which ones might work for this?
rtr453#sh ser s0/0/0 per
% Ambiguous command:  "sh ser s0/0/0 per"
rtr453#sh serial s0/0/0 per
             ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.
Interface Serial0/0/0
Module type is T1/fractional
    Hardware revision is 1.0, Software revision is 001,
    Image checksum is 0x8B7398, Protocol revision is 0.1
Receiver has no alarms.
Framing is ESF, Line Code is B8ZS, Current clock source is line,
Fraction has 24 timeslots (64 Kbits/sec each), Net bandwidth is 1536 Kbits/sec.
Last module self-test (done at startup): Passed
Last clearing of alarm counters 22:36:55
    loss of signal        :    3, last occurred 13:45:38
    loss of frame         :    3, last occurred 13:45:38
    AIS alarm             :    0,
    Remote alarm          :    0,
    Module access errors  :    0,
Total Data (last 90 15 minute intervals):
    131126 Line Code Violations, 75 Path Code Violations
    0 Slip Secs, 1679 Fr Loss Secs, 495 Line Err Secs, 1 Degraded Mins
    1 Errored Secs, 1 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 1679 Unavail Secs
Data in current interval (370 seconds elapsed):
    0 Line Code Violations, 0 Path Code Violations
    0 Slip Secs, 0 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins
    0 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 0 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail Secs

JLundan,
I want to thank you for responding to the thread I started on the forum at java.sun.com. Your solution to my problem of needing to print the code of the html pages that the file I included generates was just what I was looking for. However, I have some further questions to ask, if you don't mind. To clarify my task I should say that your rephrasing of the problem is accurate: "You wan't to display the contents of the HTML file that the web server produces in response of client's request?"
Yes, this is what I need to do, but also it needs to display the source code of that html file that the server produces in response to the client's request. Also, in this case, I am the client requesting that the server return some html file, and I'm not sure where the server is. But the webserver.java file that I shared on the forum is on my local machine. I was wondering if I could modify this webserver.java file at my home so that any html file the server returns to me would automatically display the source code. This is a school project of mine and I am stuck on this one thing here.
Further, where would I put the "foo.html" file so it can be written to?
FileOuputStream fos = new FileOutputStream("foo.html");
fos.write(bytes);
fos.close();
Thanks so much for your help. I look forward to your response, at your convenience.
Regards

Similar Messages

• How to view the code of a procedure?

Hi All,
    Is there any means by which I can view the code of an Oracle package or procedure .
    I am working on Bentheic Editor.
    Also is there any way by which I can see the output of the function written inside a package. I know in PL/SQL we can do it by
    Select FN1 from dual;
    But how dowe do it from another editor. If I have given some DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE statements , I do not get to see the results on the screen.
    Can anyone help?
    Regards,
    Amit.

hi
    i tried thiis LIKE
    select dbms_metadata.get_ddl('PROCEDURE','INS_DATA') from dual
    but its not showing the full output
    DBMS_METADATA.GET_DDL('PROCEDURE','INS_DATA')
    CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE "SCOTT"."INS_DATA"
    is
    begin
    insert into temp val
    i think the best why to get the full text is using the user_soures view. before using this set the pages 999
    thanx
    Ashish

• How to view OK CODE VALUES

how to find OK CODE values for all like page up page down
    etc any pgm to view all possible ok code values.

Hi Karthik,
    I don't think there's anything called <i>possible ok-code values</i>. Any ok-code value is possible. Depends on what the code in the PAI module(s) is. Technically, you can even have ok-code values when there's no button with that function code in any screen. However this is not generally practised for obvious reasons.
    You can go to SE80, give the program name and see what are all the GUI statuses that the program uses. That will give you the information about the various ok-codes in the toolbars. But if your program has got some buttons on the screens as well, then I don't think there's any utility which will tell you about all those function-codes.
    Any particular reason why you want to have this information ?
    Regards,
    Anand Mandalika.

• How to view the code in MV5AFZZ

hi,
    i want to view a code from user exit MV45AFZZ, because i have to restrict list of customers basing on
    account group and sales area.
    regards,
    balaji

Go to SE38, key in MV45AFZZ and execute.
    thanks
    G. Lakshmipathi

• How to view JavaByte code

I am doing a research that requires me to view the contents of a .class file. Is there any tool that I can use that will allow me to view the code inside of a compiled java file?

The javap utility in the JDK will disasmeble class files ( -c option).

• How to view the output submitted by other user

Product : EBS R12.0.4
    Plateform : RHEL AS 4.6
    I want to view the output submitted by other users. I have tested it for responsiblity level in which sysadmin can view the other users request but it is labour work. Can anyone suggest to view it with less work.
    Regards,

Hi,
    you need to understand the new RBAC concept and the involved objects. Just to mention that Grants are here specific EBS-RBAC objects you have to deal with. You need to be sysadmin and functional Administrator to define and assign those objects. I know that the metalink note is short and could be longer, but all steps are right.
    If you ask mainly what you are doing by utilizing this notes, you are defining additional where clauses, internally added to the basic object (here concurrent requests) and additionally you are granting rights to get buttons enabled (log / out).
    If you need something else, just let me know.
    Regards
    Volker

• How to view the code/logic for the built-in oracle functions

Hi,
    How can we view the logic behind the oracle supplied built-in functions like LAST_DAY , MONTHS_BETWEEN etc.,
    I tried to view the same using the sys.STANDARD package , the observations are given below
    function LAST_DAY(RIGHT DATE) return DATE;
    pragma BUILTIN('LAST_DAY',38, 12, 12); -- PEMS_DATE, DATE_LAST_DAY
    pragma FIPSFLAG('LAST_DAY', 1450);
    Regards
    Lok

How can we view the logic behind the oracle supplied built-in functions like LAST_DAY , MONTHS_BETWEEN etc., You cannot. These built-ins, are 'built-in'.... As far as I know they are implemented in Oracle's kernel, as C code.

• How to view automator code?

I've recorded an automator action in another application that supports Applescript (soundtrack pro). I'd now like to view automator's code so I can use it as part of a larger Applescript script. How can we view automator's code after recording?
    Thanks!

If you are referring to the *Watch Me Do* action, you can drag the individual events into an Automator workflow or a *Run AppleScript* action.

• Very Easy Question: How to view source code of JAR file

Hi Experts,
    1) Can we can see the content of JAR file?
    2) How we can we see content of JAR file?
    3) I have with me JAR file. It is sap.compcui_gpoadp~ObjectAndDataProvider.JAR. I have to make some changes in the JAR file source code. How I can find the source code?
    I tried to see the source code using NWDS. However, I can not see the code.
    Regards,
    Gaurav

>
    Gary wrote:
    > Can I make changes in the source code of JAR file? Can I make changes in the code?
    You cannot do this by simple repacking/rearchiving of JAR, because it contains special descriptor with fingerprint. In general, JAR is unmodifiable, however, you can create a new one with modified sources.
    You can try to import the JAR in some Java project in Eclipse, for example. Then make your changes and use the Eclipse's Export JAR wizard in order to repack the modified source Java files in a new JAR.
    >
    Gary wrote:
    > Can I rename the JAR file and still it will usable? Please confirm.
    I general, yes, the operation is allowed. However, you cannot do this with JAR deployed on some J2EE server or Portal, for example. Because there are references to it.
    >
    Gary wrote:
    > Please let me know if by any chance I can see the content of JAR file in NWDS.
    Yes, sure. Use Import from Archive wizard in Eclipse. Or add the JAR in the class path of some Java project and Eclipse will show you the content of it.
    BR, Sergei

• How to view ibots, ibot reciepients and other information

is there configuration table to view ibot information for all ibots of a user without entering all ibots one by one, or can I see the ibots sending emails to a given reciepent, another question is, is it possible to use a external reciepient list like security table. I have alot of ibots and lists are not so static, and

Photos
    - If they are in an iPod backup then restore from that backup. See the restore topic of:
    iOS: How to back up
    - If you used PhotoStream then try getting them from your PhotoStream. See that topic of:
    iOS: Importing personal photos and videos from iOS devices to your computer
    - Maybe from the restored iPod via How to perform iPad recovery for photos, videos
    Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS: iPhone Data Recovery - Wondershare Official     
    http://www.amacsoft.com/ipod-data-recovery.html

• How to view syntax code errors in firefox

When coding in php if I made a coding error I used to get the error details in the ff window - now I do not see that and can not find anywhere to view the errors.
    I have now written a small bit of php with the wrong table name - I used to get a message "table not found" but now all I get is a blank page.
    The only error message I have seen is "cannot connect to the mySQ server"
    I have looked around in Web Console and plugins and downloads, searched the net and this site but can not find the answer - and I am sure it will be a simple thing.
    (php is set to show errors)
    I am using FF 24.0
    Could someone kindly tell me what I am missing? *LOL*
    thank you for your time.

@emotn its the php that is supposed to show the errors, FF can only format the output, i think all things are fine in the code if not the php execution will stop.
    If you use, wrong table name you will not get errors try to echo the query and try it in phpmyadmin

• How to view icloud numbers file from other ipad (which one is on another iCloud)

Hello.
    I have a problem. On one ipad I have account in icloud and iWork instaled. I have done a tale in numbers and now i want to view it from another ipad (which have also another icloud account) So how i can connect from one ipad to another (via WebDav, iCloud or another?) to view a live changes on main ipad?
    Best regards,
    Thanks

try this
                File inputFile = new File("C:/textfile.txt");
                File outputFile = new File("D:/textfile.txt");
                FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(inputFile);
                FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream(outputFile);
                int c;
                while ((c = fis.read()) != -1)
                  fos.write(c);
                fis.close();
                fos.close();

• How can view/access Enterprise manager to other user?

Hi,
    We have one request regarding accessing grid enterprise manager console.
    I have create user TEST which privilege required to view/access the db console using this user?.

Error that you have described above happens when test user connect,if this is the scenario....
    what is the output of this command
    SQL>select username,account_status from dba_users where username='TEST';
    If status of test user is lock then unlock it by following command:--
    SQL>alter user test account unlock;
    And if its grid control then see below mentioned link , Search with keyword privileges:---
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B16240_01/doc/install.102/e10953/getting_started_with_em.htm

• How to view my contact on the other end

I can't seem to see the video of my contact but he can see me on his end. Need help, please.

Please,  run the DirectX diagnostics tool. Go to Windows Start  and in the Run box type dxdiag.exe and press the OK button. This will start the DirectX diagnostics program. Run this diagnostics and save the results to a file. Please, attach this file to your post. Be aware that you will have to zip this file before attaching it here.

• Viewing compliled code in PeopleSoft

Hello Folks,
    I have a question. Does anyone know how to view the code behind the delivered peoplesoft functions?? For eg., I want to view the code that I written behind 'AddAttachment' or a 'Datetimetolocalizedstring' function. Is there any way that I can view those??
    I understand these codes may not be written in PeopleCode but in C++ or something else, but is there any way to view it.
    Thanks,
    Sundar

Hey Buake,
    Thanks for the answer. The reason I asked this question is for this requirement. I need a browse button which will open up a dialog box in windows and upon selecting the file, it will enter the path in a text box. Very similar to addattachment which opens a text box and a browse button. I don't want to use the addattachment function is because I don't want to upload the file to the server. I just need this functionality to select the filepath.
    Let me know if you have any suggestions for this.
    Thanks,
    Sundar.

Maybe you are looking for

• ISight not working with Apple apps but only with Skype and flash....

Hi guys, don't know why but suddenly my isight stopped working with every apple application, like ichat, imovie and photoboot, but it still works with skype and safari (flash). The camera simply doesn't work, the green led stays off.... I tried reset

• Redirected to emergency dialer with the name of th...

I have updated to the latest version of Skype (5.2) on my phone and now everytime I try to call or video call my friend it immediately changes to the emergency dialer and shows my friends username in place of where the numbers I would've dialed in th

• Why isn't PowerPoint SmartArt loading

I tried to download addin and it froze my MAC and put characters all over the screen I tried to download adobe presenter and it said header 413 Header Length too Large Here's one reply and my answer 1. Sameer Puri,   Dec 20, 2013 9:17 AM    in reply

• Validation to check Plant in project builder

Dear All, Can we implement validation to check if user create PR or reservation could only on certain plant , for example FG05 . If they didnot put FG05. the error message will come up. Cheers, Nies

• No puedo apagar mi ordenador, ¿que hago?

No puedo apagar mi ordenador, he reparado lospermisos del disco y sigue sin dejarme cerrarlo, ¿alguien puede ayudarme? ¿pasa algo si apago el ordenador desde el boton directamente? gracias