I want to remove RRUBackup folder from my hard drive - T43

elloo,
I like to remove my RRUBackup from my hard drive. I tried to use Restore & Recovery tool however there is not an option to delete the directory.
Can some one help me please?
Thanks in advance. 

you can remove the entire program and its associated contents from Add/remove section in the control panel, by uninstalling it. 
Regards,
Jin Li
May this year, be the year of 'DO'!
I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft

Similar Messages

• How do I remove Apple Mail from my hard drive? Over 10,000 downloaded into my mail and continues to freeze up---  I just want to use my gmail account directly

How do I remove Apple Mail from my hard drive? Over 10,000 downloaded into my mail and continues to freeze up---  I just want to use my gmail account directly

I go to Gmail to do my email yes, in my browser, but ya know how sometimes you click on a website to email someone and it pulls up apple mail, and then tons of email dump into apple mail and it frequently causes my computer to lock up and have to shut down w/escape.  I thought it would be  better to take it off if I could

• HT4914 if you use iTunes match in order to create space and remove music from your hard drive, does that happen automatically when you subscribe and upload your music or is there another step to remove the music from your hard drive once you've uploaded t

if you use iTunes match in order to create space and remove music from your hard drive, does that happen automatically when you subscribe and upload your music or is there another step to remove the music from your hard drive once you've uploaded to iTunes match?

Welcome to the Apple Community.
    iTunes match won't automatically remove content from your computer, if you want to do that you will need to do it manually yourself.

• What is the best way to remove personal data from the hard drive in preparation for selling my old Mac?

I am going to sell or perhaps donate my old Power Mac G5.  Is there an easier, yet comprehensive way to remove my data from the hard-drive?  My best approach is dumping anything I do not want found into the trash.
    I am running Mac OS 10.5.8 on the powermac G5

For better security than the simple Erase (which does not actually over-write the data blocks, only clears the directory), choose Security Options, and Zero all data, one pass.
    After a Zero all data, the only way to recover the data is to dis-assemble the drive in a clean room and use expensive test gear to recover a little of the data. That is good for all but Military Secrets.
    If you really trust no one under any circumstances, remove the drive and beat it to death with a hammer.

• Choosing a folder from the hard drive

Hi
    I need to allow the user to choose a directory to save a logfile to from a Business One form that should get launched when they click on a browse button. I have currently got the below code which is located within the the ItemEvent.
    Dim FolderWindow As New Windows.Forms.FolderBrowserDialog
    FolderWindow.RootFolder = Environment.SpecialFolder.MyComputer
    FolderWindow.ShowDialog()
    The FolderBrowserDialog window does appear however there is nothing shown where the folder directories should be so therefore not allowing for a directory to be chosen. If I however copy the exact same code and place it into the sub Main for example it works OK.
    I've had a look around the forum and theres a couple of people who look as if they've also had this problem but there's no fixes given. Does anyone know why the folders aren't being shown or another way I can allow the user to choose a directory from the Hard Drive?
    Thanks
    Steve

Hello Steven
    In the last year i have published a solution in c# and vb.net which is working properly.
    you can donwload a simple source from:
    http://www.progi-tech.hu/ShowFileOpenDialog.zip
    before you call the browser window, you can tell the .NET to Acess to the filesystem by the following .NET code
    Dim f As New FileIOPermission(PermissionState.None)
    f.AllLocalFiles = FileIOPermissionAccess.AllAccess
    Regards
    J

• My old computer died. I removed the hard drive and converted it to an external hard drive. I want to get the bookmarks from that hard drive onto the new hard drive. I have Firefox 3.6.1 right now. Where do I find the bookmarks on the old hard drive?

If I had to I could go to Internet Explorer Favorites on the old hard drive and find that file and bring those over to the new computer and into Firefox but those are outdated. Where would the favorites for Internet Explorer be found if you can't tell me where to find the Firefox Bookmarks file. I'd much prefer to find the Firefox Bookmarks, though.

See:
    * [[Recovering important data from an old profile]]
    * http://kb.mozillazine.org/Transferring_data_to_a_new_profile_-_Firefox

• Removing iTunes music from my Hard Drive and placing on a Jump Drive.

I would like to remove then delete the songs I have on my Hard Drive. It's taking up a lot space. I am currently using operating system Windows XP and the latest version of iTunes. Can someone suggest the best way of doing this? I would like to use a jump drive to do this but any other suggestions would be appreciated. There are hundreds of songs on my hard drive. Thanks!

I'm not sure I'd want to risk my tracks on a USB flash drive, but if you have one large enough - if your iTunes library takes up too much space on your hard drive, is it really going to fit on a USB flash drive? - you can find instructions here:
    iTunes: Moving Your iTunes Music Folder
    Don't delete the tracks from the old location until you've confirmed that they're working correctly from the external drive. And IMPORTANT: do not delete the iTunes folder or the preference files it contains from your boot hard drive; delete ONLY the tracks themselves (i.e. the contents of the old iTunes Music folder).
    Forum Tip: Since you're new here, you've probably not discovered the Search feature available on every Discussions page, but next time, it might save you time (and everyone else from having to answer the same question multiple times) if you search a couple of ways for a topic, both in the relevant forums, in the User Tips Library and in the Apple Knowledge Base before you post a question.
    Regards.

• How to move ITunes folder from exterior hard drive to a new computer?

I moved my iTunes folder from my full C: drive, to my F: drive a while back. Somehow it reverted to my C drive again. After changing the path there on the Advanced tab, it would not hold that path. That is one question - how do you save this?
    Then, I noticed none of my songs were in the library. So I used File/ "Add to Library" and it started populating my library - but on my C: drive! Even though I dumped my iTunes folder on C - it recreated it and populated the whole library there. Now I'm back where I was to begin with. With iTunes on a full drive where I can not add music.
    Please tell me how to add to Library on myF: drive without it reverting to C: drive. OR, my F: drive is on an external hard drive. Does anyone know how to transfer the iTunes library from that to another computer (my laptop)? Maybe that would solve this finally.
    Please help me - I've gone crazy with all this transferring that is not working.

I have noticed that if you start iTunes with the external disconnected, it will revert the library to the local location.
    When you add songs to your library, and you don't want extra copies made, make sure the Preferences "Keep..." and "Copy..." are both turned off. Then the songs will stay where they are, i.e. the external in your case.

• I accidentally deleted the documents folder from my hard drive. can I recover it?

I accidentally deleted the documents folder (and its contents) from my ibook hard drive. Can I recover it?

It takes a really expensive data recovery service to get back things that have been deleted.
    You could try Data Rescue 3, if you're desperate to get the documents back.
    http://www.prosofteng.com/products/data_rescue.php
    System Requirements:
    http://www.prosofteng.com/products/data_rescue_sysreq.php
    If you want to try this, stop using the iBook immediately, and wait until you get the recovery software because every time you save something to your hard drive (even if it's only a link in your browser history), you risk overwriting the files you deleted.

• How do I redirect my IPhoto Folder from 1st hard drive to 2nd hard drive on my Mac Pro ?

How do I redirect my IPhoto folder on my first hard drive (500 GB) to the the second hard drive (1TB) in my Mac Pro.  I don't want a copy, but to move it away from the smaller HD, as it is almost at max!!
    I started with drag and drop from one HD to next HD, but it looked as if it was just going to be a copy. 
    Thank You

iPhoto: How to move the Library folder to a new location
    Delete the original after copying it.

• How do you remove photos permenantly from the hard drive using iPhoto 11?

Was just wondering if this is possible as removing photos in iphoto leaves them on the hard drive and I don't want to waste disk space.

btw it's set not to copy photos into the iphoto library
    This creates the problem.
    When you opted to run a Referenced Library you took on the resposibility for managing the files. You get the from the camera to wherever you store them, and if you want to delete them you get them from there to the trash after deleting them from iPhoto.
    iPhoto will not delete files it does not manage.
    Regards
    TD

• Importing a contact folder from external hard drive onto new iphone

It is kind of a long story...my mom was updating iphone on computer when computer crashed. iphone crashed. had friend move all info from crashed computer onto external hard drive. got new iphone.
    so, she no longer has a computer and we have to share mine. she has her own itunes on an external drive and i have my own itunes on another hard drive. i got almost everything except the contacts moved back on her phone. i see the folder and contacts in a 'contact' folder on the external hard drive, but how do I move that to the new iphone without it being in outlook/google/yahoo. i tried 'adding folder' to the library containing the contacts, but that didn't work.
    any suggestions? thanks!!!

thanks for the advise about the two users. so, i did that. but, now cannot seem to import the contact folder into the Address Book. the files in the 'contact'-hard drive are called CONTACT files (.contact). i don't know what that means. can i open those in the address book?

• Moving a folder from internal hard drive to an expansion drive

I have a MacBook Pro 13" with OS X v. 10.7.2. Usually, it's easy for me to drag a file or folder from one directory and drop it into another.  However, I've come across a problem that I can't seem to solve and I'm sure the solution is very simple.  I can't seem to move a folder from my Documents directory to an expansion drive.  I've tried dragging the folder in the Finder to the expansion drive icon but nothing happens.  Any ideas?

If the external drive is in NTFS format (which is how most new drives are shipped), the Mac can't write to it. Reformat it with Disk Utility, putting it into Mac OS Extended format.

• How can I remove bad takes from my hard drive?

I am relatively new to Logic Express and I am a lame keyboard player so I have to do lots of punch ins to correct my sloppy keyboard playing. It sometimes take 4 or 5 takes to get one good one. Is there a shortcut key that I can use that would erase those bad files off my hard drive? There is just so many of them and they use tons of space.

You want to clean up after recording. In other words you only want to keep the tracks that are in the arrange window....Not the bad takes...to do this Click on command 9 to open the audio window...from the local menu..select edit..click on select unused files...all the unused takes will be highlighted..from the local audio file menu..click on delete files...this is a permanent operation and will delete all other takes...just make sure you don't need these for any other sessions...

• Can I move the location of the Users Folder from my hard drive to an external hard drive?

Hi
    I have a 2011 iMac with two internal drives - a 250gb flash drive that acts as my hard drive and holds all my apps and user data, and an additional internal drive that holds data such as my aperture library.  I also have an external drive that holds files such as my raw and jpeg files, that would be referenced by the aperture library.
    I'm now in a position where I'm running out of space on the flash drive (effectively my hard drive) and it's slowing the machine down.  Over 125gb of the space used is in the users folders.
    Is there any way I can move these to the external drive in the same way I can, for example, with a dropbox folder?  Clearly, doing so would be a way to free up a huge amount of space on my hard drive, and preferable to looking at replacing the drive at this stage with a bigger one.
    Grateful for any thoughts…..
    Many thanks
    Andy

http://www.macworld.com/article/1164891/keeping_mac_os_and_data_on_separate_driv es.html

Maybe you are looking for

• How can I type the sq ft symbol in iOS?

I cannot locate anywhere on the iOS keyboard the small "2" symbol to denote square footage next to and above "ft". Oddly, if you dictate to the phone say "5000 square feet" it WILL insert the symbol, so it MUST be possible to type it somehow, I just

• Problem using OWSM wss_username_token_client_policy

Hi, We are trying to call an webservice B from a composite service A and the webservice expects the standard userName/password token to be part of the soap header. I have done the following stepts to achive this. Composite A is a SOA Serrice and B is

• Adding criterias for Price List Criterias Selection

Hi, I searched but did not find if this is possible to add criterias on the Price List Criterias Selection form and using this new information to filter the result ? I would need to add OITM.FirmCode as a list under the Article and having this new fi

• Newbie- Content DB 10.1.2, Enterprise Mgr 10g, App Ser. Control 'ERROR'

We are trying to install and start Content DB 10.1.2 on a a Windows machine. At the end of the config log I see a problem. Wondering how to tell what the exit code 408 means. *********************** Starting StartingContentNodeInstanceNT ************

• PC Suite not recognising any connection

Having recently updated to the newer model 6120c from my previous 6230i I reinstalled PC Suite for ease of transferring data from my PC to my handset but have found that when I reach the 'Get Connected' page of the installation where it asks me to 'S