Is there BAPI or other method to enter record into table T100?

I wanna translate messages in message class by Excel file.
Download messages in message class as excel file .
->I'll translate them and write in excel file.
->Upload excel file.
->Translate messages with excel file.
is it possible...
anyway i want to know the way to enter messages into table T100..
Thank you!!

Hi,
Don't think there is any. Better translate it using SE63 or you may need to update the table T100 using your own code.
Regards,
Atish

Similar Messages

• Other methods for entering keywords?

I'm just starting to use keywords in Aperture.  I use them heavily in iPhoto.  I often work on my current long term project adding keywords to old scanned photos on my 13" MacBook Pro, and the Keyword Control Bar is just too smooshed at the bottom to be of much use.  The keywords end up being reduced to a few characters and I have trouble finding the one I want (and I do have them split into categories already).  I'm wondering if there are methods of entering keywords that might be more small-screen friendly.  For example, in iPhoto I can choose to show the keywords under each photo, select the field, type a keyword directly in and have it autofill, hit enter to accept the keyword then tab to the next photo and repeat.  No mouse needed.  Is there a similar way to do this in Aperture?
    Thanks!

I've got a keyword hierarchy that goes something like this:
    People
         Friends
         Family
         Characters
         Crowds
    Places
         Urban
         City
         Beach
         Mountains
         Bush
         Desert
         Locations
              Canada
                   Toronto
                   Montreal
              Australia
                   Sydney
                   Melbourne
                   Katoomba
    Objects
         Flora
         Fauna
         Food
         Art
         Mineral
         Architecture
         Mechanical
    Events
         Vacation
         Celebration
         Work
         Natural
    Photo Specs
         Scans
         Theme
              Happiness
              Anger
         Time
              Sunrise
              Sunset
              Night
         Treatment
              HDR
              B&W
              Mono
    Naturally I've considerably abbreviated the hierarchy at the lower levels, but the top levels are what I have - and it mostly fits into the keyword HUD!

• Cannot enter data into table with column named DATE

I have a table as follows:
    CREATE TABLE PACKINGLINE (
    SNO VARCHAR2(13),
    "DATE" DATE DEFAULT SYSDATE,
    PRDORDNO VARCHAR2(12),
    NOW DATE DEFAULT SYSDATE,
    CONSTRAINT PACKINGLINE_PK PRIMARY KEY ("SNO", "DATE"));
    Note the "cleaverly" named DATE and NOW columns (yes, that is the name of the column... our company was bessed with a very clear SQL server DBA in the past)
    This SQL statement works:
    INSERT INTO PACKINGLINE (SNO, PRDORDNO) VALUES ('1000808972', '100080897');
    However when I try use SQL Developer as follows I cannot enter data:
    1. Open SQL Developer
    2. Click on "Tables" then on my table named PACKINGLINE
    3. Click the "Data" tab
    4. Click the [+] "Insert Row" Icon
    5. Enter the same data as above
    6. Click Commit
    7. The following error is shown in the log window and I cannot commit the data change.
    Error message
    ==================
    INSERT INTO "DBO"."PACKINGLINE" (SNO, PRDORDNO) VALUES ('1000808971', '100080897')
    One error saving changes to table "DBO"."PACKINGLINE":
    Row 5: ORA-06550: Row 1、Column 25:
    PL/SQL: ORA-06552: PL/SQL: Compilation unit analysis terminated
    ORA-06553: PLS-320: the declaration of the type of this expression is incomplete or malformed
    ORA-06550: Row 1、Column 7:
    PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored
    ==================
    I can copy and paste the above query into a normal SQL statement window and the data commits fine.

Its so flaky there really must be something wrong Mr Adobe support person....
    If I load a PDF, do nothing, gently save it, reopen and then waiting for my trial dialogue to wake up so that I can click on continue trial... then save as extended reader blah.... then close. I have finally saved one that works!!!! but how difficult is that????
    WHAT IS WRONG ADOBE??

• Calculations while entering data into table via table maintenance generator

Hi all,
    This is the following requirement.
    I created a ztable and also I created the table maintenance generator.  I have two fields which accept integer data.
    The requirement is when I enter value in the first field from the tcode SM30 the data should be populated into the second field automatically by subtracting the first value from 100.
    Can anyone explain me how I can do that.
    Thanks,
    Daniel

hi,
    take the help of events in TMG and write the code in that event
    like field2 = field1 - 100
    steps to create events
    Step: 1: Create a table
    Step: 2: In SE11, go to Utilities --> table maintenance generator.
    Step: 3: Follow the path Environment --> Modification --> Events.
    Step: 4: Click new entries, select a table maintenance dialog event which suits your requirement.
    Step: 5: Create a form routine.
    Step: 6: Include your logic in the routine created in step 5.
    Hope this helps you.
    https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/abap/how%20to%20implement%20events%20in%20table%20maintenance.doc
    Re: bdc
    reward if helpful
    prasanth

• Regarding entering data in Table J_2IRG1BAL

Hi SAP Gurus,
    While I tried to enter data into table J_2IRG1BAL through  Menu->Utilities->Table->contents->Create Entries
    The following Error is displayed .
    error : Create data processing function module
    Message no. SV023
    Diagnosis
    You have called the function for editing view contents. The function modules needed for the maintenance functionality of this view are not available in the system.
    Procedure
    The data processing function module must be re-generated.
    Contact the system administration.
    Plz Help!
    Reagrds Pavan.

Hi Pavan,
    Have a look at this OSS Notes
    I thnk u need to regenrate the function module using SAP Note .Chk the following whether it will be useful or not.
    Note 316683 - V_T778Q: Create data processing function module
    Note 849858 - OT: Create data processing function module error -T558E.
    Try a search for OSS Notes in Service market place with messages which u have got.
    Regards,
    Lakshman.

• What other methods are there to re-install Win 8.1 pro without losing files & programs, if I am unable to update my Recovery image?

So I am thinking my Windows 8.1 Pro needs a refresh, but I have not ran "recimg /createimage C:\*" for a while and because of the problems I have. I cannot create a new one, it just wont work and I've had a post on here about that issue for a while
    now and nothing has worked.  So I know I need to re-install windows but I really want to be able to keep my Programs & files.
    So my question is, are there any other methods to re-install Windows 8.1 pro without losing my programs?
    That's the reason I have not just done a reinstall, because of the time and effort needed to do this in a timely manner.  Also I need to keep my programs APPDATA intact so that my applications still work as they do now, some programs have got months
    of history and data.  Also I am not certain I still have the installers for some of my applications, I know I can get them but again its the time it would take.
    This is why I run a separate backup of my APPDATA DIR, am I right in thinking that If I did have to reinstall that I could just restore the old APPDATA data to the new Install and my programs would automatically have all there normal settings?
    So what are my options?
    Thanks peeps.
    JK MCP

Isn't that only used when a PC will not boot?
    What options does booting with this give me?
    Thanks
    JK MCP
    Hi,
    USB recovery disk was used to recover your system when it encounter problem. You can try to use it to fix your problem instead reinstall system. However, there is no method to keep your program whenreinstall system.
    Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

• Is there any other method so that I can contact Apple to get IMEI number ? since the phone was shyncronized several times in apple store / iCloud.

Hello community members, my iPhone has been stolen and I tried to contact police, they are asking for IMEI number of the phone. Unfortunately I could not read the IMEI number on the box due to moisture wiped out most of the number on it. I sacanned it in and enhanced, I'm still unable to read out the number. Is there any other method so that I can contact Apple to get IMEI number ? since the phone was shyncronized several times in apple store / iCloud.

If you backed up your iPhone in iTunes on your computer -
    Open iTunes - Edit - Preferences - Devices - See Device Backups in the Window.
    Hover mouse/curser on any backup. Read IMEI and Serial no. your of iPhone.

• Is there any other method other than se78 to upload a graphic into SAP R/3?

Hi,
      Is there any other method other than se78 to upload a graphic into SAP R/3?
    Anita Jeyan

hi ,
    just use  OAER or RSTXLDMC program
    it will definately help you
    regards
    rahul

• When I  update an app it asks for my password (as usual) but now there is no touch keyboard or other way to enter the password. This problem started, I think, after the latest OS update.What's going on?

When I  update an app it asks for my password (as usual) but now there is no touch keyboard or other way to enter the password. This problem started, I think, after the latest OS update.What's going on?

I tried a reset and it did the trick.

• Are there any other methods which has same functionality as Ensure method in Sharepoint

Hi,
    Am using "Ensureuser method" which will checks whether user belongs to the user list in share point  if not it will add the user to list.Is there any other method which can be used in the place of  "Ensureuser method" because
    am facing some problem with it.
    Thanks in Advance.

Hi Shilpa,
    Am assigning permissions for folders in document libraries to users in external active directory.While assigning permissions to users am using Ensure User method but because of this method some of users are losing permission to folders even after assigning.so,
    am searching for any other method can i use in place of this Ensure User method to overcome my problem.Can I add permissions to user without using Ensure User method?
    Thanks in advance.

• What the advantages of having an BAPI over Other data migrations

What the advantages of having an BAPI over Other data migrations

Th advantages of BAPI
    1. Simple to use (its just an FM)
    2. Not cumbersome like bdc
    where we have to record each and every screen
    sequence.
    3. SAP guarantees the consistency
    of bapi in future releases.
    One of the big plusses for BAPIs is that the interface and function are not supposed to change. This is a big plus when you do upgrades or hot packs because the transaction can change (format, required inputs etc) which means you then need to update the call transaction.
    Some of the BAPIs are better documented and easier to use than others.
    You usually need to perform the BAPI that actually does the COMMIT after you call your BAPI.
    The Program coding for calling a BAPI is usually cleaner than setting up the screen flow etc for the Call Transaction.
    You don't need to worry about special data circumstances interrupting the normal data flow of the screens and causing errors because of that.
    BAPIs probably have better performance since they don't do the screen flow processing.
    In general if the BAPI exists for the transaction you want to perform and you can figure out how to use it the BAPI is probably the best way to go.
    This is just from my experience working with both BAPI and Call Transaction. I have had some very good successes with BAPIs, but very occasionally found that I could not get the BAPI to perform the update I needed.
    Refer the transaction BAPI for detail information.
    You can also refer to below links:
    http://www.sapgenie.com/abap/bapi/example.htm
    Basic learning guide:
    http://searchsap.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid21_gci948835,00.html
    BAPI intro:
    http://www.sappoint.com/abap/bapiintro.pdf
    Overview:
    http://www.planetsap.com/Bapi_main_page.htm
    Also have a look at the following link :
    http://www.planetsap.com/LIST_ALL_BAPIs.htm
    Go through the following Document
    Bapi to create customer master
    BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA
    BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1
    Or you can use FM SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL
    what is BAPI?
    BAPI stands for Business API(Application Program Interface).
    A BAPI is remotely enabled function module
    ie it can be invoked from remote programs like standalone JAVA programs, web interface etc..
    You can make your function module remotely enabled in attributes of Function module but
    A BAPI are standard SAP function modules provided by SAP for remote access.
    Also they are part of Businees Objest Repository(BOR).
    BAPI are RFC enabled function modules. the difference between RFc and BAPI are business objects.
    You create business objects and those are then registered in your BOR (Business Object Repository)
    which can be accessed outside the SAP system by using some other applications (Non-SAP) such as VB or JAVA.
    In this case u only specify the business object and its method from external system
    in BAPI there is no direct system call. while RFC are direct system call.
    Some BAPIs provide basic functions and can be used for most SAP business object types.
    These BAPIs should be implemented the same for all business object types.
    Standardized BAPIs are easier to use and prevent users having to deal with a number of different BAPIs.
    Whenever possible, a standardized BAPI must be used in preference to an individual BAPI.
    The following standardized BAPIs are provided:
    Reading instances of SAP business objects
    GetList ( ) With the BAPI GetList you can select a range of object key values,
    for example, company codes and material numbers.
    The BAPI GetList() is a class method.
    GetDetail() With the BAPI GetDetail() the details of an instance of a business object type are retrieved
    and returned to the calling program.
    The instance is identified via its key.
    The BAPI GetDetail() is an instance method.
    BAPIs that can create, change or delete instances of a business object type
    The following BAPIs of the same object type have to be programmed
    so that they can be called several times within one transaction.
    For example, if, after sales order 1 has been created, a second sales order 2 is created in the same transaction,
    the second BAPI call must not affect the consistency of the sales order 2.
    After completing the transaction with a COMMIT WORK, both the orders are saved consistently in the database.
    Create( ) and CreateFromData! ( )
    The BAPIs Create() and CreateFromData() create an instance of an SAP business object type,
    for example, a purchase order. These BAPIs are class methods.
    Change( )
    The BAPI Change() changes an existing instance of an SAP business object type,
    for example, a purchase order. The BAPI Change () is an instance method.
    Delete( ) and Undelete( ) The BAPI Delete() deletes an instance of an SAP business object type from the database
    or sets a deletion flag.
    The BAPI Undelete() removes a deletion flag. These BAPIs are instance methods.
    Cancel ( ) Unlike the BAPI Delete(), the BAPI Cancel() cancels an instance of a business object type.
    The instance to be cancelled remains in the database and an additional instance is created
    and this is the one that is actually canceled. The Cancel() BAPI is an instance method.
    Add<subobject> ( ) and Remove<subobject> ( ) The BAPI Add<subobject> adds a subobject to an existing object inst!
    ance and the BAPI and Remove<subobject> removes a subobject from an object instance.
    These BAPIs are instance methods.
    Check these Links out
    http://searchsap.techtarget.com/ateQuestionNResponse/0,289625,sid21_cid558752_tax293481,00.html
    http://www.sap-img.com/abap/interview-question-on-bapi-rfc-abap-objects-tables.htm
    http://www.sap-img.com/fu033.htm
    http://www.sap-img.com/abap/ale-bapi.htm
    Please check out this thread..
    Re: bapi
    Also refer to the following links..
    www.sappoint.com/abap/bapiintro.pdf
    www.sap-img.com/bapi.htm
    www.sap-img.com/abap/bapi-conventions.htm
    www.planetsap.com/Bapi_main_page.htm
    www.sapgenie.com/abap/bapi/index.htm
    Checkout !!
    http://searchsap.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid21_gci948835,00.html
    http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-6329-1051160.html#
    http://www.sap-img.com/bapi.htm
    http://www.sap-img.com/abap/bapi-conventions.htm
    http://www.sappoint.com/abap/bapiintro.pdf
    Java Connector(JCO) can call not only BAPI's but also the function modules which are remotely enabled..
    BAPI's as i said earlier are remotely enabled function modules..
    Hence, JCO can call also BAPI's(n not only BAPI's as u mentioned).
    Check the following BDC over BAPI
    The steps to be followed are :
    1. Find out the relevant BAPI (BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE for VA02).
    [for VA01 use BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2]
    2. Create a Z program and call the BAPi (same as a Funtion module call).
    2. Now, if you see this BAPi, it has
    -> Importing structures.
    eg: SALESDOCUMENT: this will take the Sales order header data as input.
    -> Tables parameters:
    eg: ORDER_ITEM_IN: this will take the line item data as input.
    Note :
    Only specify fields that should be changed
    Select these fields by entering an X in the checkboxes
    Enter a U in the UPDATEFLAG field
    Always specify key fields when changing the data, including in the checkboxes
    The configuration is an exception here. If this needs to be changed, you need to complete it again fully.
    Maintain quantities and dates in the schedule line data
    Possible UPDATEFLAGS:
    U = change
    D = delete
    I = add
    Example
    1. Delete the whole order
    2. Delete order items
    3. Change the order
    4. Change the configuration
    Notes
    1. Minimum entry:
    You must enter the order number in the SALESDOCUMENT structure.
    You must always enter key fields for changes.
    You must always specify the update indicator in the ORDER_HEADER_INX.
    2. Commit control:
    The BAPI does not run a database Commit, which means that the application must trigger the Commit
    so that the changes are read to the database. To do this, use the BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT BAPI.
    For further details... refer to the Function Module documentation for the BAPi.

• Calling a method before entering a page

Hi,
    What is the best way for calling a method before entering a page in ADF, when this page is the fist page that user in enter into it in Application, I mean there is not any other page before this page ( in this case I am able to call that method in task flow with method call).
    Also, I want this method calls only one time....
    Thanks.
    Edited by: Amir Khanof on Jun 29, 2010 5:19 AM

Hi,
    one option would be to add a method for the afterPhase property of the f:view component on a JSPX page and listen for the after restore phase. Then check if the request (you get this from the FacesContext) is a GET request, which indicates that the page was requested from the browser and not in the process of navigating in the application. If the conditions are true, access the method and execute it
    Frank

• Bapis, Functions or Methods for Down Payment F-47

Hi masters
    I am creating a webdynpro application to display, release and reject Down Payment  like F-47 transactions.
    Please give me the Bapis, Functions or Methods to display details of some document, release and reject.
    No answers will be awarded.
    Edited by: Rob Burbank on Oct 28, 2009 3:14 PM

Hi Raj,
    Please check with your workflow consultant. Anyway, I'd like to share with you how to know whether there is a standard workflow for application component in question. T-Code SWDD -> Workflow -. Other Workflow/Version. Then drilldown on the task field. Then choose structure search. You will find the standard workflow for each of the component. Unfortunately, there is no standard workflow for downpayment but if you have workflow consultant, they may be able to help.
    Regards
    Fauzi

• I want to change my account payment method to none and I do not have a credit card yet.Plus, iTunes gave a message saying that I need to review my account and when I go there,the none payment method is hidden.

I want to change my account payment method to none and I do not have a credit card yet.Plus, iTunes gave a message saying that I need to review my account and when I go there,the none payment method is hidden.

Assuming that you want help and that you aren't just copying-and-pasting that thread's title and posting a link to it, then have you tried the steps on the post that I linked to in my first reply on that thread ?
    If you don't get the 'none' option when trying those instructions then you will need to enter credit card details before you will be able to use the account - when you've entered credit card details you should get the 'none' option and be able to remove your card details.
    Or you can create a new account, and follow, exactly, the steps on this page when creating it' : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534

• How to Handle Automatic Skip Property of Item in Oracle Forms through Custom.pll or from other methods

Hi All,
    How to Handle Automatic Skip Property of Item in Oracle Forms through Custom.pll or from other methods.
    This is a enhancement requirement.
    When ever user enter value in field 1 then automatically cursor should go to next field.

Hello Bobb,
    You can create a trigger(when-list-changed) for each list item where you could:
    1.recreate the record groups and then use POPULATE_LIST so you can hide the selected values. In forms builder online help there are some good examples about create record groups dynamically.
    or
    2.you can perform a validation instead of hiding the selected values. If the values is already selected the display a message 'Value already selected....'
    Second option is much faster(only an 'if clause')
    Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Alex

Maybe you are looking for

• Merger two style sheets at run time

Hi,         Can we merge two css files to get one swf after compiling. Thanks, Jayagopal.

• In a single line - More than one value in script

Hi, In script, I have to print 3 materials in each line. For example, if I have 10 entries in an internal table GT_MARA. I need to print as below. 1. Material A      2. Material B     3. material C 4. Material D,,,,,, 10. Material K At the moment I a

• Commutatio​n with 6280 DAQ Card

Hello, I want to perform parameter identification of a three phase brushless DC servo motor. Basically I want to obtain mass moment of inertia, viscous damping coefficient and coulomb friction at the bearing. To do so, I plan to apply a step voltage

• Where are temporary internet files kept

I am trying to change the location to where the temporary internet files are kept. I want to put them on another drive. Can you give me the path to them so I can change it? Thanks

• Two SID installation a single machine???

Hello, it's possible to install a single 2 system with the same SID on a machine??? (ECC 6.0, oracle 10,win 2003)     Thank you!