Job Key Table T513

Hi Gurus
I have created a Position and I was trying to assign that Position to that EE, while hiring Job Key appearing with another name in Org Assignment. I think Position and Job key should be the same in Org Assignment. I checked in Table T513,  the Job key was  appearing in the table but the same job key is not appearing in Org Assignment. When I was creating Positions I was define the date 1900/01/01 then the today date is appearing in the Table T513. Is it any wrong in the date?
can anyone explain me what was the wrong?
Thanks & Regards
Srinivas

I think you have a confusion between job and position. Job is assigned to position and position is assigned to person.Job and position has Object id which is 8 digit number.the object id of job is reflected as job key in IT0001.Please check the job assigned to position with ppos_old T code.

Similar Messages

• Need key tables in AP and AR

Hi all,
    We are upgrading 11i to r12, here my job is to find all the key tables of AP and AR modules and later use them in rdf reports. I found many tables from many blogs. I am confused. Please tell me the best way of getting this information.
    Regards,
    Giri
    Edited by: 873721 on Jul 20, 2011 2:53 AM

The best way to find the table being used is to open the form (provided it is a java form) and go to help > about this record.
    If that does not work, you need to look at etrm.oracle.com .
    I will give one example.
    Suppliers are in po_vendors
    Invoices are in ap_invoices_all
    Payments are in ap_invoice_payments_all
    Hope this helps,
    Sandeep Gandhi

• Create a number range for job keys

We have different business units within our company and would like te set up different number ranges for the job keys that are generated on the organizational data for the different business units.
    My steps to create a job key is as follows:
    - Go to transaction PP01
    - Select "Job" on Object Type field
    - Select "Object" under Infotype Name on the Active tab and click on create.
    - I now create my Object abbreviation and object name
    - When I save, the screen returns to PPO1 and the Object ID field now have a job key number in (which is linked to the Position number and displayed on IT0001).  The number is e.g. 60000000
    My question is, that if we are creating a new object ID for  e.g. for Business Unit 1, we would like the Object ID to generate a number in the number range e.g. 60000000 - 69999999
    If we we are creating a new object ID for e.g. for Business Unit 2, we would like the Object ID to generate a number in the number range e.g. 70000000 - 79999999
    Etc.
    Is it possible to do something like this as there is no indication on PP01 as to what Business Unit you are creating this Object ID for and therefore it would not know what number range to allocate.
    Is there perhaps someone that is doing it this way and who has a solution for me.
    Regards
    Helmien

Hi helmien vanrenen ,
    Go for transaction code OONC or table T77S0 and group NUMRG  COMP Do not enter value.
    Next step is go to transaction code OONR here you can assign the different number ranges for different Object Types.
    Warm Regards,
    Kapil Kaushal

• Java Exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError -while accessing Job Code Table

Recently we upgraded tools from 8.51.03 to 8.52.12
    when try to open data from below navigation.
    Set Up HRMS--> Foundation Tables--> Job Attributes---> Job Code Table
    then getting below error. Seriously doubt if a jar file is missing in PS_APP_HOME/class. Any clue?
    Java Exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: PeopleSoft.PeopleCode.Func.CreateSQL(Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/Object;)LPeopleSoft/PeopleCode/SQL;: during call of com.peoplesoft.hr.hr.cache.MetaCatalog.getObjectCatalog. (2,763) HCMD_CORE.metadata.ObjectCatalog.OnExecute Name:getJavaObject PCPC:1099 Statement:19
    Called from:HCMD_CORE.metadata.ObjectCatalog.OnExecute Name:FindJavaObject Statement:177
    Called from:HCMD_CORE.metadata.ObjectCatalog.OnExecute Name:FindObject Statement:212
    Called from:WCS_SOURCE.Implementation.EmployeeInformationImpl.OnExecute Name:GetRecordField Statement:67
    Called from:WCS_SOURCE.Implementation.EmployeeInformationImpl.OnExecute Name:CreateCache Statement:26
    Called from:WCS_SOURCE.Impleme
    The noted Java error was thrown during a call of the given method.
    Error Codes
    Java Exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: PeopleSoft.PeopleCode.Func.CreateSQL(Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/Object;)LPeopleSoft/PeopleCode/SQL;: during call of com.peoplesoft.hr.hr.cache.MetaCatalog.getObjectCatalog. (2,763)
    Problem Category/Subcategory                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Not sure about 8.52, but in 8.51, I found the PeopleSoft.PeopleCode.Func class in PS_HOME/appserv/classes/peoplecode.jar, and CLASSPATH gets set to PS_HOME/appserv/classes by psconfig.sh
    Not an answer, but it might give you some ideas on where to look.
    Regards,
    Bob

• Key value does not currently exist in the primary key table error

Im testing out a form and creating a new insert once all the fields are filled in it wont allow me to move on and comes up with this error message;
    key value does not currently exist in the primary key table
    Is this becuase the form contains foriegn keys which reference different tables which fields are not dispalyed on this form?
    If so how to I link the other forms together so that when i create a new record in this form it will automaticaly create the primary key entry in the other form to allow the insert of the referenced foreign key in this form?
    does this make sense?

It seems that it has the table in which you'r inserting is a foreign key table.
    Take the emp& dept table example in the schema scott/tiger.
    Say we have deptno 10, 20, 30, 40 in the dept table.
    We make a form for emp table and insert into this form.
    Now, we'r bound to insert deptno 10, 20, 30, 40 into this emp form. This form will not allow us to insert deptno 50 as it doesn't exist in the primary key column in dept table.
    Obviously if a department doesn't exist in the company, it doesn't make sense to assign the employees to that department.
    So for this purpose, we need to add a department in the dept table then we can insert values in the emp table for that department.
    For this purpose, I suggest to make a button on the mp form and invoke the dept form and add a new department to it and then insert into emp table.
    The same scenario can be applied in your case.

• Let me know the standary primary key tables in standard table??

let me know the standary primary key tables in standard table??

Hi,
    You can go and check the primary keys of a table in SE11 by entering the table name and pressing display.
    You will get to see that there will be some fields with a tick mark in the primary key column.The fields which have such tick marks are the primary keys of that table.
    As far as I know there is nothing called primary key tables.All tables have some fields as primary keys based upon which a record is uniquely defined in that table.
    Hope it was useful.
    Thanks,
    Sandeep.

• Job key in employee master

Hi,
    I am maintaining Job key in employee master PA30. But I am getting error Object S 50000100 01 does not exist
    I made following settings.
    IMG>Personnel Administration>Organizational Data>Organizational Assignment>Organizational Plan
    Define organizational units, define jobs,define jobs and categories and define positions.
    still i am getting Object S 50000100 01 does not exist* this error.
    Could anybody help me
    Regards,
    Chandra

Hi,
    I have created position in OG30 and attached job to position.
    Where should i assign to org unit?
    Is PP01 is different from OG30?
    Regards,
    Chandra

• Hi guru's what is forign key , and what is foriegn key table

hi guru's what is forign key , and what is foriegn key table

hi...
    Foreign key is nothing but simply we can say,
    A field in one table related to field in another table..see the below example...
    consider, there are two tables like emp_personal and emp_official .
    In emp_personal table , the fields are  empid,empname, dob for example. In this table, empid is the primary key field.
    In emp_official table , the fields are empid,dept,designat ion for example. In this also, empid is the Primary key or may not be a Primary key field.
    now we relate these two tables using the foreign key relationship. Foreign key relationship is used to avoid the redundancy mainly...
    now, emp_personal is the Check table( Bcos it holds the empid field, which has the primary key...)
    emp_official table is the Foreign key table (Bcos it holds the empid field, which may or may not be a Primary key).
    now, we foreign key relationship is given. (click the KEY Like  icon in ABAP Dict - Database Table : Emp Official )
    Tables are ready to enter the records...for example create some 5 records in the emp_personal table .
    Table : emp_personal :   Primary Key - empid
    empid     empname    empdob             Status
       1            AAA          1.1.1990          Record saved successfully
       2            BBB          2.2.1990          Record saved successfully
       3            CCC          3.3.1990          Record saved successfully
       4            DDD          4.4.1990          Record saved successfully
       5            EEE          5.5.1990          Record saved successfully
    records are saved in the table : emp_personal.
    now, we are tryiing to create records in emp_official table.
    Table : emp_official :   Primary Key or not a Primary Key - empid
    empid          dept        designation             Status
       1            Dept1        S.E                 Record saved successfully
       2            Dept2       S.SE               Record saved successfully
    now, if u try to create the record which is not in the table emp_personal , which has the empid = 6. but it'll not allow us to create the record 6, bcos of the foreign key relationship between these two tables....
       6            Dept6       P.M                Record doesn't exist......
    now, the foreign key relationship helps us to avoid the duplicate entry......
    Foreign key relationship is possbile between the tables having atleast one same type of field. Also the Technical characteristics of the fields should be same . this is done in the value table.....
    this is the concept of Foreign key...I think this explantion is enough to describe the Foreign key....

• How to find the Org.key based on Job key and Org Unit.

Hi,
      Please Let me know how to find the Org.Key based on the Job Key and org Unit.
    Regards
    nagendra.

On recent ThinkPad, the Product ID Key sticker has been moved from the bottom of the unit to behind the battery.
    You need to contact Lenovo technical support directly to ask about recovery media.

• Cardinality and semantic attributes -foreign key-table

Does sematic attributes and Cardinality needs to be filled in while creating foreign key??
    I find that Foreign key created  without the above works fine..
    whats the significance of them?
    Edited by: ksiva on Aug 26, 2008 4:17 PM

Hi,
    Its work fine,
    cardinality: The cardinality (n : m) describes the foreign key relationship with
    regard to the number of possible dependent records involved (records of
    the foreign key table) or referred records (records of the check table).
    e right side of the cardinality has the following significance:
    o   m = 1
        For each record of the check table there is exactly one dependent
        record.
    o   m = C
        For each record of the check table there is at most one dependent
        record.
    o   m = N
        For each record of the check table there is at least one dependent
        record.
    Forein key: The foreign key field category describes whether the foreign key field
    identifies the foreign key table.
    Regards
    jana

• Key in View  for two primary keys tables

Hi
    I have some view joining LIKP and LIPS:
    LIKP -   Primary Key MANDT, VBELN
    LIPS -   Primary Key MANDT, VBELN, POSR
    The Key for the LIKP-LIPS View is:
    MANDT      LIKP
    VBELN       LIKP
    MANDT_I    LIPS
    VBELN_I    LIPS
    POSNR_I   LIPS
    So, for that Key, if i need to acces a specify LIPS detail record , must i fill all the keys in the where  (filling VBELN twice) like this:
    WHERE VBELN =  vbvalue AND VBELN_I =  vbvalue AND POSNR_I = posvalue ?
    How must i make the Select for acces this View using its Key ?
    Regards
    Frank

Hi
    Just as I said:
    SELECT SINGLE * FROM Z<VIEW> WHERE VBELN = <VBELN>
                                                                AND POSNR_I = <POSNR>.
    Anyway it's should be better you correct the view deleting the field MANDT_I, VBELN_I, if you can't, I believe the select above works fine.
    VIEW FIELDS:
    View Field Table Field Key
    MANDT LIKP MANDT Yes
    VBELN LIKP VBELN Yes
    <b>MANDT_I LIPS MANDT Yes <----- WRONG
    VBELN_I LIPS VBELN Yes      <----- WRONG</b>
    POSNR_I LIPS POSNR Yes
    ERNAM LIKP ERNAM
    ERDAT LIKP ERDAT
    VKORG LIKP VKORG
    PSTYV_I LIPS PSTYV
    MATNR_I LIPS MATNR
    WERKS_I LIPS WERKS
    LGORT_I LIPS LGORT
    By this defintion the field MANDT and VBELN are only twice, but it doesn't mean the record is double in the VIEW.
    So it you have the delivery 100 with 3 items in the client 200, in the view you'll see:
    Record 1: MANDT   = 200
                   VBELN    = 0000000100
                   MANDT_I = 200
                   VBELN_I  = 0000000100
                   POSNR_I = 000010
    Record 2: MANDT   = 200
                   VBELN    = 0000000100
                   MANDT_I = 200
                   VBELN_I  = 0000000100
                   POSNR_I = 000020
    Record 3: MANDT   = 200
                   VBELN    = 0000000100
                   MANDT_I = 200
                   VBELN_I  = 0000000100
                   POSNR_I = 000030
    Max

• Another user has changed the row with primary key -Table changed externally

Hello,
    I am facing the error: "Another user has changed the row with primary key oracle.jbo.Key[94 ]." during the delete operation.
    User case scenario:
    1. Added new row in the table.
    2. Once new row is added to the the table, another application will update few columns in the newly added row based on some logic.
    3. On the same session I am trying to delete the newly added row and getting above mentioned error.
    I have added a "Button" in the table to partialRefresh the table to check the new values of the changed columns.
    I have checked the forum and found many similar errors and tried the following but nothing helped.
    1. By setting "Auto Refresh = True" for the view object.
    Issue faced-> It worked fine but after few add and remove my db is getting to inconsistent state after which, I am not able to do any add/delete from my page.
    Error: "Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key". I have checked this and I am not getting this error when "Auto Refresh = False" even after multiple add and remove actions.
    2. By Setting "Auto Refresh" the iterator associated with the page.
    Issue -> Did not work at all.
    Looking forward inputs from gurus.
    Thanks
    Abhijeet

Finally I found one solution to this problem at: [ http://www.avromroyfaderman.com/2008/05/bring-back-the-hobgoblin-dealing-with-rowinconsistentexception/|http://www.avromroyfaderman.com/2008/05/bring-back-the-hobgoblin-dealing-with-rowinconsistentexception/]
    Simply overriding the lock() method in the entity object resolved issue. Kudos to the author.
    Code:
    public void lock() {
    try {
    super.lock();
    } catch (RowInconsistentException e) {
    refresh(REFRESH_WITH_DB_ONLY_IF_UNCHANGED | REFRESH_CONTAINEES);
    super.lock();
    But, Now my refresh button is not working as depend on the "Auto Refresh = True" to update the table.
    Can anyone tell me how can I refresh the VO of my table from the button.
    Thanks
    Abhijeet.
    P.S: I have already added the partial trigger but it is work not working as the data is cached in the VO. Removing the Cached property for the VO is creating other problems.

• Fast Refresh using two non-primary key tables

Hi,
    I have a materialized view based on two tables with an outer join clause. Both the tables do not have a primary key so I had created materialized view log with row-id on each of them but still I am not able to bring out the fast refresh option for the materialized view. My question is can I have a fast refresh option for materialized view built from two tables without primary keys and having an outer join clause????. If possible please send me some sample scripts for quicker understanding.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Sudhakar

I was able to create a fast-refreshable MV, on tables without any PK. Unfortunately, I can't complete all the steps since my setup is a multi-master advanced replication (which ABSOLUTELY requires the tables to have PK's). Here are anyway the steps I took. Note that ORA102 is my (definition) master site, and MVDB is my MV site. The tables were created under user HR, and my master group is called "hr_repg". Here are my steps:
    HR on ora102 >create table countries_no_pk as select * from countries;
    Table created.
    HR on ora102 >create table regions_no_pk as select * from regions;
    Table created.
    HR on ora102 >create materialized view log on countries_no_pk with rowid;
    Materialized view log created.
    HR on ora102 >create materialized view log on regions_no_pk with rowid;
    Materialized view log created.
    REPADMIN on ora102 >exec dbms_repcat.suspend_master_activity('hr_repg')
    PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
    Elapsed: 00:00:02.68
    REPADMIN on ora102 >BEGIN
    2 DBMS_REPCAT.CREATE_MASTER_REPOBJECT (
    3 gname => 'hr_repg',
    4 type => 'TABLE',
    5 oname => 'countries_no_pk',
    6 sname => 'hr',
    7 use_existing_object => TRUE,
    8 copy_rows => FALSE);
    9 END;
    10 /
    Elapsed: 00:00:05.19
    REPADMIN on ora102 >set timing off
    2 DBMS_REPCAT.CREATE_MASTER_REPOBJECT (
    3 gname => 'hr_repg',
    4 type => 'TABLE',
    5 oname => 'regions_no_pk',
    6 sname => 'hr',
    7 use_existing_object => TRUE,
    8 copy_rows => FALSE);
    9 END;
    10 /
    (note that you ABSOLUTELY need the rowid's in your select statement for an MV with joins):
    MVIEWADMIN on mvdb >CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW hr.complex_mv refresh fast as
    2 select c.rowid "C_ROW_ID", r.rowid "R_ROW_ID", c.COUNTRY_ID, c.COUNTRY_NAME,
    3 c.REGION_ID, r.REGION_NAME from hr.regions_no_pk@ora102 r, hr.countries_no_pk@ora102 c
    4 where c.region_id = r.region_id (+);
    Materialized view created.
    MVIEWADMIN on mvdb >BEGIN
    2 DBMS_REPCAT.CREATE_MVIEW_REPOBJECT (
    3 gname => 'hr_repg',
    4 sname => 'hr',
    5 oname => 'complex_mv',
    6 type => 'SNAPSHOT',
    7 min_communication => TRUE);
    8 END;
    9 /
    2 DBMS_REPCAT.GENERATE_REPLICATION_SUPPORT (
    3 sname => 'hr',
    4 oname => 'countries_no_pk',
    5 type => 'TABLE',
    6 min_communication => TRUE);
    7 END;
    8 /
    (wait when the entries in DBA_REPCATLOG is empty)
    REPADMIN on ora102 >exec dbms_repcat.resume_master_activity('hr_repg')
    Hope that can help you. If that doesn't work, tell us where it bombs.
    Daniel

• Error when adding forigen key (table or view does not exist)

Hi
    i write the foreign key name and select the the table from the combo and also the field and click apply it gives me error message says :-
    error table or view does not exist vendor code 942
    any help?
    thanks in advance.

There is only an issue with this if your table has to be enclosed in double quotes. i.e. If you have mixed case table names. In that case, instead of using the context menu (right click on Table) Constraint -> Add Foreign Key, you should use the Edit... table dialog.
    We did have a bug logged for this, but the instance for using the Create foreign key dialog has not been fixed. I have reopened the bug.
    Sue

• Differences in Depreciation key table structure between SAP 4.5b and mySAP

Depreciation keys in SAP 4.5b were stored in a different table structure to depreciation keys stored in mySAP ERP 2005. Deprecation Keys that existed before the SAP upgrade still exist in the old set of tables; these have a status of “Migrated” in SAP.  Any new or modified depreciation keys will only be reflected in the new set of tables; these have a status of “Active”.  Of course, there is a third Depreciation Key status, “Inactive”, which means that it is not in use.
    There doesn’t seem to be any documentation on the mapping between these tables.  I need this in order to update our custom reports.
    Can anyone help?
    (T090 T090NA T090C T090NAT T090T T090NAZ T090P T090ND T090NP T090NR T090NSG T090NS T090NDT T090NPT T090NRT T090NSK T090NST)

Dear Yogesh,
    Please go through Upgrade info @ service.sap.com.
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/43/6880cbb88f297ee10000000a422035/frameset.htm
    http://solutionbrowser.erp.sap.fmpmedia.com/
    Major difference is ECC6 is netwear product having WASJAVA+ABAP
    secondly support unicode apart from this we have other diff. you can get fom master guide from service.sap.com/instguides
    For installing ECC 6.0 you required a solution manager key.With out solutionmanager key you cannot install ECC6.0.
    For ECC 6.0 is called netweaver component here you have ABAP+JAVA stack.
    ECC6.0 supports UNCODE.
    For installing 4.6 you don't required solution manager key.It only having ABAP stack.
    4.6C supports NONUNICODE.
    Hope this would add some more info.
    Regards,
    Naveen.

Maybe you are looking for

• Footnotes and Cross references

Hi all, I am using pages v 1.2 and I would like to know how can I insert footnotes (for bibliography purposes) such as in MS Word. I am writing a term paper, and the only way for me to include my book references is to manually writing them. Is there

• MIDP game won't package

Whenever I try and create an obfuscated package of my MIDP game, I get this error: Error preverifying class mobileninja.rpg.a Class loading error: Wrong name com.sun.kvem.ktools.ExecutionException: Preverifier returned 1 Terribly descriptive and help

• Unknown error occured (-54) what am i supposed to do?

i just downloaded the new itunes, but when i want to sync pictures from my notebook, it says there's an unknown error (-54) what am i supposed to do? now there's no pic in my iphone other than the ones in my camera roll...

• The JPEG attachemnet in email from InfoView in BOE X3.1 is too small

We are running BOE X3.1 sp2 in a Windows environment. A person logs into InfoView and runs a Crystal report. The person then chooses to send it by email. The email is sent but the JPEG attachment is too small and blurry.  Is there a setting to increa

• Receive Emails in Apex

Hi everyone, Is there any way to receive emails directly into the database using apex? Thank you, Alex.