Make entries in table T095

Hi all,
Iam unable  to make entries in table T095, if i use through se11->utilitis then create entry option is disabled. if i use sm30 then it saying " The maintenance dialog for T095 is incomplete or not defined" please give me procedure to maintain the table t095.
Thanks&Regards,
RP

Hi,
T095 is a standard SAP table and you wont be allowed to insert or update entries in this table directly.
If you have authorization for SPRO, you can update this table via Financial Accounting. Otherwise, you can ask your FI functional consultant to provide you with values in the table so that you are able to use these in your program.
The last option would be to write a few lines of codes in an ABAP program and use "INSERT" or "UPDATE" ABAP statements to update this table. But avoid this option as inconsistencies may occur because of this.
Hope it helps.

Similar Messages

• How to make entry in table EDSDC?

Hi,
      Can somebody tell me how to make entry in table EDSDC?
      I need an urgent answer.
      Waiting to give good points.
    Thanks,
    Max

Hi ,
    Go to SE16 , Enter View Name -> V_EDSDC and Click on Display / Change Button to maintain entries .
    Please note that you must have authorization to do maintainance for this table ; failing which you can only view the table .
    If you are unable to add entries , I can tell you an alternative for doing so , through debugging  .

• How to make entry into table J_1IEWT_ACKN

Dear Sir,
    As per SAP Note 1172387 , for  printing Acknowledgement Number in TDS Certificate (Tcode used for Certificate generation is J1INCERT) , Records pertaining to Acknowledgement Numbers need to be created in Table J_1IEWT_ACKN .
    Kindly guide us , as how can we created Records into this table .
    With Thanks and Regards
    Sonia Agarwala

Hi ,
    Go to SE16 , Enter View Name -> V_EDSDC and Click on Display / Change Button to maintain entries .
    Please note that you must have authorization to do maintainance for this table ; failing which you can only view the table .
    If you are unable to add entries , I can tell you an alternative for doing so , through debugging  .

• I want to make entry in table from intenal table

hi
    i have a data in a internal table i want to enter in a database table
    which is having theree keys
    customer number
    date
    status
    not the scenerio is like that
    there may or may not be record existing in the table
    corresponding to the internal table record
    so what statment i should use modify or update or insert?
    please give me the code to enter in table from the internal table i had considering the fact that there might be already that record in that database table or also there may not be?
    regards
    arora

Hi,
    Loop at itab.
    modify ztable from itab.
    endloop.
    modify statement will insert line into dbtable or changes if a record with same key already exists.
    Regards,
    Lakshmi.

• ABAP lowercase entries in tables

When we make entries for tables through se11 or se16 in lowercase but DB is taking in uppercase how is it?
    Is there any option(menu) available in standard sap?

Moderator message - Welcome to SCN.
    Unfortunately, this forum is not a place to learn ABAP. I suggest that you get one of the good ABAP books that are out there and maybe join an internet forum that caters to beginners - post locked
    Also, Please read Please read "The Forum Rules of Engagement" before posting!  HOT NEWS!! and How to post code in SCN, and some things NOT to do... and [Asking Good Questions in the Forums to get Good Answers|/people/rob.burbank/blog/2010/05/12/asking-good-questions-in-the-forums-to-get-good-answers] before posting again.
    Rob

• I have to make Multiple entry at table maintanance at a time

Hello all,
    My requirment is to enable the multple user can loginto the same table for making there entry simultaneosuly .
    i have created the table and table maintance as well. and i have created the new lock object and added the code accrdingly and i have used the custom fm which is generated in the tablemainta  function group.
    forex: table xyz
    user 1 , 2, 3, 4, 5,so on..
    table should allow all user tomake there entry at time and the entry edited one user should be disabled to other user.
    I have gone the forum i didnt found the correct one ..plz guide me ..plz find the attached code .i got this code and referredthe samein my prog ..any suggestions on the below.
    1.       Create table ZTEST_SHUKS3.
    2.       Create table maintenance generator for the table. 
    3       Create lock object EYTSS_E433SH in SE11. Give it name as EZTEST_SHUKS3. 
    4       create a report  ZREP_SHUKS3 and transaction code ZTEST_SHUKS3  to call this report. This tcode will call table  mainatance     generator of table ZTEST_SHUKS3 . 
    5  create the report as below
    6 Now open table maintenance function  group(ZTEST_SHUKS3)  in SE80.We know for table maintenance SAP automatically creates code in the function group. Now we will make some modification in that existing code to change the behavior. Open the screen you created through table maintenance and add one module. 
    screen: 0001
    double clik on screen and add one module in PBO of the screen
    loop at extract with control
    tctrl_ZTEST_SHUKS3 CURSOR NEXTLINE.
    MODULE LIST SHOW LISTE
    ADD HERE
    MODULE m_change_locking
    Check the code below to be added in the module m_change_locking. 
    MODULE m_change_locking OUTPUT.
    *Call the function module corresponding to the lock object we created
      CALL FUNCTION 'ENQUEUE_EZTEST_SHUKS3'
        EXPORTING
          matnr          = ztest_shuks3-matnr
          werks          = ztest_shuks3-werks
        EXCEPTIONS
          foreign_lock   = 1
          system_failure = 2
          OTHERS         = 3.
      IF sy-subrc NE 0.
    row is locked..hence gray..
        LOOP AT SCREEN.
          screen-input = 0.
          MODIFY SCREEN.
        ENDLOOP.
      ENDIF.
    ENDMODULE.                 " m_change_locking  OUTPUT 
    REPORT  zrep_shuks3.
    **Selection range for view maintenance
    DATA:
      BEGIN OF selekttab OCCURS 1.         "Selektionsbereich
            INCLUDE STRUCTURE vimsellist.
    DATA: END OF selekttab,
    **Table of inactive CUA functions for view maintenance
    BEGIN OF excl_cua_funct OCCURS 1.    "inaktive CUA-Fkt bei View-Pflege
            INCLUDE STRUCTURE vimexclfun.
    DATA: END OF excl_cua_funct.
    DATA: lt_enq_del TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF seqg3,
          lt_enq_read TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF seqg7,
          lw_enq_read TYPE seqg7,
          lw_enq_del TYPE seqg3,
          lv_subrc TYPE sy-subrc.
    *Read all the lock details in system
    CALL FUNCTION 'ENQUE_READ2'
      EXPORTING
        gclient = sy-mandt
        gname   = ' '
        guname  = '*'
      TABLES
        enq     = lt_enq_read.
    *We will search entry for table level lock for our table
    LOOP AT lt_enq_read INTO lw_enq_read
    WHERE gname EQ 'RSTABLE'
    AND   garg CS 'ZTEST_SHUKS3'.
      MOVE-CORRESPONDING lw_enq_read TO lw_enq_del.
      APPEND lw_enq_del TO lt_enq_del.
    ENDLOOP.
    *Delete table level lock entry for our table
    CALL FUNCTION 'ENQUE_DELETE'
      EXPORTING
        check_upd_requests = 1
      IMPORTING
        subrc              = lv_subrc
      TABLES
        enq                = lt_enq_del.
    *Now call the table maintenace generator.
    CALL FUNCTION 'VIEW_MAINTENANCE_CALL'
      EXPORTING
        action               = 'U'
        view_name            = 'ZTEST_SHUKS3'
        show_selection_popup = 'X'
      TABLES
        dba_sellist          = selekttab
        excl_cua_funct       = excl_cua_funct.
    I followed the same steps but still not getting the multiple user enable .
    plz help
    regards
    Raju
    Edited by: abaprthree on Jul 22, 2009 7:54 PM

Hi,
    I think you are looking for the report which will allow only for entries not for change. In this case, at PBO you write the code to make all the rows in display mode which have records using LOOP at SCREEN .....ENDLOOP. When you click on on NEW ENTRY button, add blank rows and put user entries. When you save,check for existing entries in the table because many users are entering the data at the same time, so check for duplicates KEY entries and UPDATE the table on SAVE button. If you will go in this way, I don't think you have to go for LOCK object. It's required only if you are going for EDIT mode.

• Unable to create Entries in the Z Table -- Make entry in the form 9,999.999

I have created/Copied a standard table to a z Table with 5 fields.
    One of the Field should be capbale to hold AAAAA.DDDDDDDDDDDDDD. (ie 5 Place before point and 14 decimal places).
    So I have created Domain DEC with 14 decimal places and 19 No Characters.
    When I tried creating an Table Entry(REcord), System rejects the value present in this  field wth the following
    message "Entry 12345.000000 is to long. (Make entry in the form 9,999.99999 or /9,999.99999.)".
    One more thing: I have maintained the DEcimal Notation as 1,234,567.89 in the User Defaults(TCode SU01).
    Please help !
    RJ

Hi,
    So as you said the notaion comma is also included in the count of places.
    so try giving as1,234.00000 - shouldn't give error.
    if no error then increas the total no. of character in domain to 20 and check giving value 12,345.000000...
    Regards
    Salini.

• How to make entry in a table e.g. vbak table

how make entries in a table.
    what is the procedure.
    can i do it in  production directly?

>
    Vijay Babu Dudla wrote:
    > it is not possible to do it directly in production. if you do that you will loose your job, don't practice those on production.
    More than loosing you job you are violating the contractual terms with SAP. You will simply loose all Support from SAP.
    I wonder how an ABAPer got a uid in Proction Server. Its a strict no-no in our organization.
    pk

• How can i make entry in standard SAP table

hi all
    how can i make entry in standard sap table.
    ex- lfa1
    without using programming,BDC.

Hi,
    in the table if u find delivery and maintainance allowed with restrictions in delivery /maintainance tab u can enter data from program only.
    see the below example.
    tables: lfa1.
    lfa1-lifnr = '0878877'.
    lfa1-name1 = 'my name'.
    lfa1-ort01 = 'bangalore'.
    lfa1-land1 = 'in'.
    modify lfa1.
    rgds,
    bharat.

• Unable to create new entry in table that has no primary key

Hi
       I have a table which is required to have no primary key (except mandt). After i generate table maintanance, when I go to create new entries, the table control to enter the new values does not appear. When I click on edit->new entries, it goes back to the fields tab of the table. Same when i check through SM30.
    If i maintain atleast one primary key, I am able to get the table control in new entries screen. However the requirement permits no primary keys except mandt. How can this be resolved?
    Thanks
    NM

Hi,
    THE PROBLEM WITH UR TABLE IS
    YOU HAD DECLARED MANDT AS THE PRIMARY KEY AND THERE IS NO OTHER KEY IN UR TABLE
    iT'S NOT ALLOWING YOU TO ADD NEW ENTRIES BECAUSE MANDT IS THE ONLY PRIMARY KEY IN YOUR TABLE AND IT WILL HAVE A DEFAULT VALUE BASED ON THE CLIENT. SO  IT'S NOT SHOWING YOU THE CREATE NEW ENTRIES OPTION.
    SO TRY TO PUT ONE MORE FIELD AS THE PRIMARY KEY SO THAT YOUR PROBLEM WILL SOLVE VERY EASILY  ALSO MAKE SURE THAT TABLE IS ACTIVATED.
    REVERT IF U NEED SOME MORE HELP
    Thanks &Regards.
    Pavan.

• Regarding workflow suspension(entry in table SWP_SUSPEN)

Hi Experts,
    I have a workflow whose one of the workitem goes into enqueue error during it's processing when user tries to perform some parallel activity , now when user stops the parallel activity & come back to his inbox, it allows him to process the workitem properly. (That is workitem is successfully processed.....status is  completed). But after this workitem execution, the workflow hangs / gets suspended. Step histroy of this workitem shows there was an error when processing this workitem (Enqueue error) even though finally  user was able to continuue & process the workitem successfully & status is completed too. It creates an entry in table SWP_SUSPEN With workflow Workitem ID & workitem id of the workitem under this workflow & error type as "0001" i.e:- Enqueue error callback to workflow)  & status of the workflow as "1" ...i.e: - "In Process  " & not in error.
    I also analyzed that once the entry in the table SWP_SUSPEN is removed or gets deleted, the workflow continues from the point where it stucked.
    So what i wanted to know is, what this entry in SWP_SUSPEN means by indicating "Error type" as 0001 & Status as "1" . & how this entry gets deleted, i thought there is some background JOB RSSWERRE that does this but when i checked i found RSSWERRE only checks for items in SWP_SUSPEN with workflow statuses as "02" i.e:- In error. where as my workflow has status "1" in SWP_SUSPEN under status field (as mentioned above)which means "In Process"  I also found that this entry is getting deleted after sometime, so there must be some background job that is doing it, so i wanted to know what is that background Job if not RSSWERRE.
    Regards,
    Chetan.

Hi,
    This is what i got from one of the Notes:
    ou use parallel processing where you have a fork with 2 branches (1
    Branch necessary for completion). In one branch is a dialog activity
    step and in the other is a 'Wait for Event' step. While the dialog
    step is being executed by a user the Wait for Event step receives its
    event and continues along the branch and completes the fork (Remember
    only 1 branch needed for completion). Once the end of fork is reached
    the dialog work item should be set to status Logically Deleted but
    this does not occur due to the lock/enqueue on the work item while the
    user is executing it. Since a callback is essential for a workflow to
    continue running, this callback is suspended (stored in the SWP_SUSPEN
    table). These callbacks are started again via the RSWWERRE report. If
    you have not scheduled report RSWWERRE then the work items will remain
    in table SWP_SUSPEN and the work items will not receive their callback
    and will therefor will not continue.
    If there are examples of work items hanging then check table SWP_SUSPEN to
    see if the callback work item ID is there. If it is then make sure you have
    the RSWWERRE job running in order to redeliver it. If RSWWERRE is running
    and the entry is not being delivered then please check for notes using the
    search term "RSWWERRE" and "SWP_SUSPEN". If there is no entry in
    SWP_SUSPEN, then check the workflow definition to see if the work item is
    asynchronous i.e. needs a terminating event as in Example 1 above. Check
    the event queue via transaction SWEQADM to see if the terminating event is
    being buffered there. If it is then it should automatically be redelivered
    so do a notes search in relation to the event queue.
    Regards
    Gautam
    Edited by: gautam maini on Aug 3, 2011 4:16 PM

• Problem with No entry in table T591B for 0015 08 E101

Hi all,
    This is our first year using SAP and we're approaching our first Year End and so want to make the E Wage Types available for us in IT0015, E121 is already OK and I can enter data in IT0015 for that WT no problem. I've added WT E101 to the 0015 Additional Payments in the IMG and it shows as being allowed for IT0015, this has created entries in the Permissability, etc. in the IMG and I've updated permisability for the ESG to allow for all ESG / PS, etc. - so all looks fine when I work through the steps for Additional Payments in the IMG, but when I try to save E101 in IT0015 I get a message about 'No entry in table T591B for 0015 08 E101' .
    When I look at this table it's called 'WT dependent retroactive accounting trigger' and I've not seen it before despite setting up many Wage Types and I can see E121 is in this table but E101 isn't - but I can't see how I can add or copy anything in this table - there are no options. So I'm assuming this is usually auto updated by creating an entry in another table but I have no idea how to find where and can't find any documentation or other forum messages for this table.
    Has anyone else come accross this before or know anything about this table - has anyone else had trouble when wanting to allow E Wage Types to be used for Year End adjustments?
    Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give me
    Nyree

Olnly wt configured to be permissibled on a few infotypes (e.g. 0014, 0015, 0267) would need to be configured in V_T591B. The purpose of this is to control whether these wt are allowed to be changed after payroll is already run for the ee.
    All you need to do is maintain this entry through view V_T591B - add entry for wt 'E101'  for infotype 0015 / country '08'. The indicator (V5591B-ABWRU) can be '' (allow change to wt after proll is run), 'X' (warning if change after proll is run), 'E' (hard-error if change after payroll is run) .
    Rgds.

• No entry in table T503 for "D"

Hello Experts,
    while trying to hire an employee on the IDES server, the message "No entry in table T503 for (EEgroup) " ... i checked the T503 table (T503K, and V_T503Z via TCode SM30) ... and found my EE groups and subgroups !! (as assigned through IMG) ... but still I get the same error message and i don't know why.
    FYI : I was told that the IDES server is not configurable !! that is , I may not find the expected results that i make on IMG (I may create EEgroups and subgroups, assign them, but still I may not find them as expected!!)
    Note:
      when I choose an employee group (while hiring) and then i try to select EE subgroups, the status bar says that "No Values Found" though i had assigned EEsubgroups to the EEgroups!!
    please tell me what is going on, i am really confused !!
    Thanks in advance.

Hi,
    1. Create the Emp Group if required through SM30 table T501. If not atleast check your EG.
    2. Create the ESG if required thorugh SM30 table T503K. If already created check your ESG here.
    3. For the combination of your EG and ESG make sure that country 99 (other countries) is ticked in V_T503Z via SM30.
    4. Maintain the Employee attributes in V_503_C via SM30
    In case if your EG or ESG is 01 then make sure that it is ZERO ONE and not O(letter) ONE.
    hope this helps.
    Ajay

• No entry in table T001P for key - PT60

Hi Folks,
    I´ve got the same error people have reported since some time in this forum, but I didn't find a clear reason or way to fix the issue.
    The error "No entry in table T001P for key" is displayed for only 1 employee during time evaluation.I've checked table T001P, IT 0001, IT 0007, and everything seems tom be OK. I have other employee in same Work Schedule and other guy with same information in IT0001, but only this guy has the issue.
    In other thread someone put "Make a blank entry in table and this fixes the issue", but it's not clear in how to do it or why this fixes the issue.
    Thanks for any help.
    (rewarded with points)

HI,
    Check IT 2006 and IT0001. A valid record must exist in IT 0001 for the last 2006 record. Check BEGDA of IT2006 and review that is greater than BEGDA and lesser than ENDDA of any valid record in IT0001
    If this is not happening, then RPTIME program returns empty values in table T001P and this causes the "no entry in table" message.
    Regards,

• Entries in table BWOM_SETTINGS for PARAM_NAME = 'OBJSELSIZE '

Hello All,
    The entries in table BWOM_SETTINGS for PARAM_NAME = 'OBJSELSIZE ' in our ECC system were as follows originally:
    OLTPSOURCE = ''
    PARAM_NAME = 'OBJSELSIZE '
    PARAM_VALUE = 'X'
    At that point we started using delta extarctor 0PM_OM_OPA_2 and it had a very poor performance.
    SAP asked us to implement note 1040072.
    As a result of applying that note, the BWOM_SETTINGS table has 2 entries for PARAM_NAME = OBJSELSIZE.
    1. OLTPSOURCE = ''
    PARAM_VALUE = 'X'
    2. OLTPSOURCE = '0PM_OM_OPA_2'
    PARAM_VALUE = 'X'
    Things were fine until we added more init selections to another CO extractor, 0CO_OM_OPA_6.
    0CO_OM_OPA_6 deltas were taking around 2 hours for original init selections:
    Fiscal year / period 2007001 2007012
    Fiscal year / period 2008001 2020012
    Controlling Area 3000
    Recently we added more init selections and now selections are :
    Fiscal year / period 2007001 2007012
    Fiscal year / period 2007001 2020012
    Fiscal year / period 2008001 2020012
    Controlling Area 3000
    Controlling Area 4000
    Controlling Area 5000
    The extraction is now taking unacceptably long time, about 15 hours.
    I am not sure if it is because adding more inits.
    I have a feeling the entries in BWOM_SETTINGS for OBJSELSIZE are incorrect.
    According to note 836740 should they be as below?
    OLTPSOURCE = '0CO_OM_OPA_6'
    PARAM_VALUE = 'X'
    OLTPSOURCE = '0PM_OM_OPA_2'
    PARAM_NAME = 'OBJSELSIZE'
    PARAM_VALUE= 'X'"
    One more question. If we change the BWOM_SETTINGS entries to as above, will that affect other CO extractors?
    For instance, we use 0CO_OM_CCA_9 very widely and it runs very fast currently. I just want to make sure we dont mess up its performance by modifying the entries in BWOM_SETTINGS. May be add one more entry in BWOM_SETTINGS for 0CO_OM_CCA_9 too?
    Sorry about the lengthy post.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

As stated in [OSS Note 836740 - Delta extractors CO: OBJSELSIZE DataSource specific|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=836740], there should be parameter OBJSELSIZE entries, with a value of X for the following CO DataSources:
    0CO_OM_CCA_9
    0CO_OM_OPA_6
    0CO_OM_ABC_7
    0CO_OM_WBS_6
    0CO_OM_NAE_2
    0CO_OM_NTW_2
    0OC_OM_NWA_2
    The independent entry, where the DataSource is blank, should also be prsent for the OBJSELSIZE parameter with a value of X. [OSS Note 1040072 - 0PM_OM_OPA_2: Poor performance|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1040072] shows that it's also needed for the 0PM_OM_OPA_2 DataSource.
    Your entries for 0CO_OM_OPA6 and 0PM_OM_OPA_2 are correct. You should add 0CO_OM_CCA_9 and any other DataSource in the list above. If they're not listed, they are supposed to be taken care of by the independent entry (DataSource is blank).

Maybe you are looking for

• Java error while importing MDL on owb 11.1.0.7

hello experts When importing a large MDL I have following error: The error occurs after completing 89% of the 8Mb MDL file. I have tried with a merge and a replace option. Small remark (but might be huge) is that the exported repository is one of 10.

• Cloning a standard transaction FPO4

Hi All, I have a requirement where, i have to clone the standard transaction FPO4 ( alphabet O) . I will pass a key date, company code and G/L Account number in the selection screen and in the output report , I would get amounts for the respective do

• How to subtract the month from an item type Date Picker

Hi everybody!! I´m building an application (V4.2) in wich customer introduce a date (item P11_F_ACTIVIDAD, Display as Date Picker). I need to sustract the month from that field and use it in a SQL query to fetch all rows from a table that met that co

• Printing to an Epson 7900 under Mavericks

Anyone experienced problems printing to an Epson 7900 under Mavericks OS X 10.9 ? According to Epson I have the latest drivers installed for the 7900, V9.04 I have 2 MACS - a MacBookPro running under Mountain Lion and I've updated my MacBook Air to r

• One to one CMP relationship... Table Structure

Table : Person Person_ID First_Name Last_Name Table:Role Person_ID Role_Name Role_Details