SHDB - T710

I am trying to add (as in never before existed) Pay Levels to T710.  I used SHDB to do a recording of SM34, but when I execute the recording in a program it gets to a point early in the process and stops and the screen it stops on doesn't look exactly like the screen in the SM34 process.  When I did the recording I had to check the "NOT A BATCH INPUT SESSION BOX" in order to get the input screen to come up with the Dialog Structure of  Grades and under it Pay Grade Levels.
Does the fact that I had to check the "Not A Batch Input Session" mean I can't repeat this in a BDC?

you can do the equivalent in your program also
please use the code
  DATA:  lw_options TYPE ctu_params.
  lw_options-dismode = 'A'. "'N'. "No Display
  lw_options-updmode = 'S'. "Local
  lw_options-nobinpt = 'X'.
  REFRESH it_messtab[].
  CALL TRANSACTION p_v_tcode USING       it_bdcdata
                             MESSAGES INTO it_messtab
                             OPTIONS FROM lw_options.
by setting the field nobinpt as 'X' you can proceed
Regards,
Anil
Edited by: ANIL KUMAR on Apr 21, 2009 2:52 PM
Edited by: ANIL KUMAR on Apr 21, 2009 2:53 PM

Similar Messages

• Doubt regarding SHDB transaction

Hi All,   
                I have a doubt regarding the Process Tab in the application tool bar of SHDB transaction. What is the use of the following check boxes?
    1)       Default Size
    2)       Cont.after commit
    3)      not a batch input session
    4)      END: Not a Batch Input session
    5)      Simulate Background mode

Hi,
    Basically these are the properties for CALL TRANSACTION using. You need not worry about these unless you really need those.
    1) Default Size: it will set the Default screen size for CALL TRANSACTION USING...
    2) Cont.after commit : it will set indicator that CALL TRANSACTION USING... is not completed by COMMIT. after commit also the process will continue
    3) not a batch input session: sets indicator that present session is not batch input
    4) END: Not a Batch Input session
    5) Simulate Background mode : session will be run in foreground. but similar to back grpund
    you can see the documentation by placing the cursor on these and click f1.

• How to Capture warning message in SHDB recording

Hi SDN,
    I am getting problem in Recording FB03 through SHDB.
    when i am clicking on save as complete button i am getting a warning message as duplicate entry.
    when click on enter button the actuval object got saved bu from recording it is not captured.
    how we can continue with this

Hi
    Sorry
    i know that
    i don't want to display messages.
    when i am recording a Transaction code.
    i am getting a warning message as check for duplicates.
    when click on enter button that warning message is got disappiared but that enter click is not recorded in FB03 recording.
    when i process that recording it is stopping that transaction code at that warning message in BDC.
    please suggest

• Issue with Recording Process (SHDB)

Hi Experts,
    I was trying to create an LSMW object for Customer Master(XD01), So Intiallly I started recording the process of input through
    SHDBRecoding process. The problem is that I cannot view some of the fields for input example in Address Details I have a field called as C/O and STREET2, which are not getting displayed while recording.
    While creating the Customers normally without recording process, I have made these two fields mandatory for input. So, the fields are getting diplayed when I manually create the customers.
    But, when I start the recording process, I cannot view both fields (C/O and STREET2) for input. Are there any settings to be done in recording process(SHDB) to make the fields visible and mandatory for input.
    Your inputs would be certainly appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance,
    KishoreJ.

Hi Premal Mistry,
    I beleive I was seeking help for Customer Master, But anyways if we consider the reply given by you for vendor master.
    If I used the Function module 'ISIDE_SM_VENDOR_DETAILS_UPDATE', How Can I create an SHDB Recoding, in order to use it in LSMW, by Direct input or Recording method.
    As I believe this is an Remote Enabled Function Module, should I create a raffer and use it as a BAPI.
    As I need to upload " CUSTOMER MASTER UPLOAD" through LSMW.
    Thank You,
    KishoreJ.

• Some fields are missing while recording through shdb

Dear Abapers,
                   I am doing bdc for F-27 t.code.Some fields,cobl-gsber(business area),cobl-kostl(Cost center) are missing while recording through SHDB.But when do it manualy the fields are displaying.Also i have ddded those fields manualy in the program,stll the fields are not getting captured.May anyone pls help me,why this problem is happening?What is the solution for this.
    Thanks in Advance.

hi
    i can tell u that few transactions wont suffice us with BDC,so for such transactions we do bdc with similar kind of transactions.
    ie., The transactions FB60 and f-63 both are meant for Parking.
    But we cant do bdc for FB60 Parking. So we do bdc for f-63.
    similarly when we do bdc for vendor few fields wont appear...in that case, we use bapi for it....
    So try to find an appropriate bapi or similar tcode which will suffice ur need
    hope its clear.
    Regards
    Sajid

• Hi gurur's in BDC for recording other than SHDB any process is there

hi gurur's in BDC for recording other than SHDB any process is there

Hi,
    I think as such there is no other process. You can do the recording through transaction SM35 as well, go there and click on new recording. You can do the recording this way also but this is not different from SHDB.
    Reward if this clarifies your doubt.
    Regards,
    Lalit Kabra

• "Mass activity type does not exist" while i try to create a recording in SHDB for FPRW

hi,
    i'm trying to create a recording in SHDB for transaction FPRW marking the checkbox "simulate background mode".  When i press the buttom "start recording" i recieve the error message >6 117  Mass activity type  does not exist.
    Does somebody know what can i do?
    thnaks

On the right click on HD under video quality to filter it. 

• No Entry in Table T510 when the entry should be pointing to T710?

Hello Guruu2019s,
    When we process an IT0008 change, we are receiving an error that there is u201CNo Entry in Table T510 for the key 10*###** **** on 2/20/2011u201D.  This is a new entry in PM Compensation Management Job pricing  Pay Structures  Define Pay Grades and levels.
    With that said, I did not set this up originally and I am new in to this area of configuration.  Also, I configured this new entry based on the instructions that were left by the previous co-worker.
    Now, from the research that I have done so far, the configuration that I was instructed to key in uses Table T710 which is why I am receiving the No entry in T510.  From the entire configuration that I have checked in our system, we have never used table T510. So why it is yelling at me now, I cannot figure that out.  I checked the feature TARIF and there is no configuration with any of our employee group/settings, but it is active and the otherwise is calling a program RPCADD00.
    Just a little more history, we have been in the process of implementing Performance Management & Enterprise Compensation Management with consultants.  The consultants are gone, so I am not sure if they turned something on which is forcing this to look at table T510 now or not?
    We are on ECC 6 with EHP4 and any direction would be highly appreciated because I am at a lost here.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Hi,
    On the IT0008 screen menu bar, go to Edit>Change remuneration type. This will toggle between Salary (T710) and Pay Scale (T510). For your case, you need to keep it as Salary.
    Hope this helps.
    Donnie

• Regarding SHDB at 3.0D system

Dear guys,
    we are just going for upgrades from 3.0d to enterprise.
    I think transaction SHDB is not available in 3.0d. so we have problem in dealing with BDC work.
    Could you please tell me is there any alternative tr-cd for shdb or any way to replace Shdb work in 3.0D version.
    Appreciate your answer.
    Ambichan.

Hi Ambi,
    LIVEINTERFACE IS A SET OF SOFTWARE COMPONENTS THAT ACCELERATES THE CREATIONAND MANAGEMENT of complete and reliable data interfaces for SAP R/3. Through a familiar user interface, LiveInterface significantly enhances the productivity of both junior and seniorABAP/4™developers in theirefforts to create simple and/orcomplex interfaces into SAP R/3.LiveInterface can generate inbound or outbound, batch or real-time interfaces with ease.Not only does LiveInterfacequickly generate interfaces which can access any data transaction within SAP R/3, but it can also incorporate BAPI objects stored in the R/3 Business Object Repository,allowing your interfaces to leverage the SAP BAPI capabilities.
    Regards,
    Raj

• Can I import a recording from SHDB into a project in LSMW?

Hi,
    I'm working with LSMW, and i would like to know if it's possible to import o reuse a recording that already exists in transaction SHDB?
    I tried but it seems that i should create a new recording again in the lsmw althought there exits one that was created by the shdb.
    Thank you.
    Regards,
    Albio.-

Hi,
      No, it is not possible to import the recording you have done using SHDB transaction to LSMW as LSMW has its own recording facility, and we need to make use of the one available in LSMW.
    Rgds,

• Recording Options for SHDB

Hey all,
    Please could someone explain what all the different options for recording BDC in SHDB are.  In specific I'm interested in knowing what the CATT mode (No CATT, CATT with individual screen control & CATT without individual screen control) and the Simulate Background Mode options do.
    Thank you
    Tim.

hi,
    Check this link
    http://www.sap-img.com/sap-catt.htm
    http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCCATTOL/BCCATTOL.pf
    http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCCATTOL/CACATTOL.pf
    Usually from what I have seen CATT is not used for regular transactions in the productive environment. I have only seen LSMW used for the transfer of data from non-SAP systems to SAP systems. It guides you thru your data migration tasks.
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d7/e21017408e11d1896b0000e8322d00/content.htm
    - SAP advise not to use CATT in productive systems.
    http://www.planetsap.com/basis1.htm
    - Start of CATT processes allowed: This option determines whether you want to allow the CATT (Computer Aided Test Tool) process in the client or not. Computer Aided Test Tool (CATT) is tool provided by SAP to test different functionality of the SAP system. To run the CATT tool you can execute transaction SCAT. CATT process changes the database extensively and requires lot of system resources. So we recommend not to chose this option if you are in the production environment.
    There has also been some comments on LSMW on this forum:
    https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/collaboration.sdn?contenttype=url&content=https%3A//forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa%3FthreadID%3D37272%26tstart%3D135
    - The Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW) is a tool recommended by SAP that you can use to transfer data once only or periodically from legacy systems into an R/3 System.
    My 2 cent would be why not develop a solution using Batch Input, BAPI etc?
    Check these links
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/48/c521a8f6ec11d2bdde080009b4534c/content.htm
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ae/410b37233f7c6fe10000009b38f936/frameset.htm
    http://www.thespot4sap.com/Articles/CATT.asp
    http://www.sap-img.com/sap-catt.htm
    it is one of the option for call transaction
    CATTMODE
    CATT mode (controls a CATT)
    CATT mode can have the following values:
    ' ' No CATT active
    'N' CATT without single-screen control
    'A' CATT with single-screen control
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/d7/e21481408e11d1896b0000e8322d00/frameset.htm
    http://www.sd-solutions.com/documents/SDS_CATT.html
    Please check this online documents.
    http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCCATTOL/BCCATTOL.pdf
    http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCCATTOL/CACATTOL.pdf

• SHDB Issue with FS00 recording

Hi....
    i have created Recording for FS00 Tcode through SHDB .. then create an ABAP program in which i have access data from text file success fully but i m unable to upload data .. kindly help regarding this issue.
    Regards
    Ammad
    Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Apr 29, 2010 10:27 PM subject line enhanced

hello ammad,
    try this snippet.
    DATA : wa_ctuparams TYPE ctu_params.  
    wa_ctuparams-DISMODE = 'A'.
    wa_ctuparams-UPDMODE = 'A'.
    wa_ctuparams-NOBINPT = 'X'.
    CALL TRANSACTION 'FS00' USING BDCDATA OPTIONS FROM WA_CTUPARAMS.
    Regards,
    Sri
    Edited by: srikanthn on Apr 30, 2010 12:54 PM

• Shdb,bdc and alv's

Can anybody help me with this query. since i am a beginner in abap.
    this is my requirement
    i have to do a recording using shdb(i have done that for xk01 t-code. i have given entries only for the mandatory fields).
    then based on that i have to write a code to export data from a flat file on my desktop(presentation server).
    i have done till this.
    the next requirement is that i have to use alv block display to show 2 blocks.in 1st block i have  to display the vendor name and all the records which were populated and success message if records are successfully populated from flat file into the system.
    in second block i have to print all the records which were not populated in the database and some error message.
    can u help me with full code.

Hy,
    In your call transaction you can put the adition "messages into messtab".  With this you will have all the messages of the transaction in a internal table.  If there is a message of type E, A or X in that internal table, you can mark the transaction as ERROR.
    You can also search for the message "vendor crated".  With this you just have to put it in a ALV.  There are many examples of alvs in SDN.
    hope it helps

• Transaction SHDB doesn't launch my program

Hello,
    I would like to do a batch input for my program by recording user actions with SHDB.
    Unfortunately, after having created a new recording in SHDB, when I click on "Start recording", the tcode I give in parameter isn't launched, although it works well with other programs (standard or custom).
    My program has a standard HR selection screen and fill an ALV grid as output.
    Why isn't SHDB able to work with my program?
    Thank you in advance.
    François

Hello François,
    As far as i understand, you want to record an interactive ALV, is it?
    Plz see the following link:
    You cannot record an ALV.
    BR,
    Suhas
    Hello Suhas,
    Thank you for your answer and the link. So unfortunately, it is not possible to record an ALV
    I will deal with this.

• Some of the fileds missing for xk01in recodring through SHDB

Hi all,
    I want to develop bdc program to upload vendor master data through XK01, when i am recording in SHDB , some of the fields are not visible for input, like 2nd search term, time zone etc... but in normal transaction these fields are available.  Could you please tell me how to get the fields which are available same as in XK01.
    Regards,
    Ramprasad

Hi Ramprasad,
    Search term cannot be recorded via SHDB or using standard program RFBIDE00.
    Instead use the below mentioned procedure separately to update the Search term2 after vendor creation.
    SELECT SINGLE adrnr
             FROM kna1
             INTO ws_adrnr
            WHERE kunnr EQ ws_kunnr."input the customer number along with leading zeros
    IF sy-subrc EQ 0 AND ws_adrnr IS NOT INITIAL.
      UPDATE adrc
         SET sort2 = custmast-sort2
       WHERE addrnumber EQ ws_adrnr
         AND date_to EQ '99991231'.
      IF sy-subrc EQ 0.
         WRITE 'Search term updated sucessfully'.
      ELSE.
        WRITE 'Error updating search term'.
      ENDIF.
    ENDIF.
    Regards,
    Babul.

Maybe you are looking for