STATIC with Dell Laptop and Inspire T7900

I've been getting really annoying interference whenever I plug in my speakers. I also have a problem getting a strong connection through the?output socket in the laptop(alot of wiggling the cable to get half decent sound). And lastly the laptop can only support front and back speakers at the moment. I think I need a USB connection instead, but how does this connect to the Inspire T7900? Is a decoder DDTS-100 the answer to my problems?Any help very much appreciated,Cheers,Michael

Your best bet is a 5.1 external sound card such as the Creative Live! 24-bit External. Although if you can find a usb2 one that would probably be better. The DDTS-100 is an option if your laptop has digital audio out, you shouldnt get any interference then. Or you could get a usb sound card that has digital and then such a decoder, but its probably cheaper to find a usb sound card with 5.1 analogue out. Just more annoying if you plan to keep taking it with your laptop

Similar Messages

Maybe you are looking for

• Transfer line items in Profit Center

I have posted some Vendor Invoices to a wrong profit center and Business Area. Please explain how to tranfer the documents to a different Profit Center and Business Area without reversal on SAP 4.7. Thanks

• Interest calculation on overdue amount payable to vendors

hi gurus i have a doubt on interest calculation on overdue amount payable to vendors,can you tell me interest calculation procedure.

• Change the x axis scale markers in a waveform graph

Hello all, I am looking at an unusual graphing problem that hopefully has been solved.  The problem is because an pre-existing DAQ graph does things in a chart-like manner. The application context is that I measure a signal vs. test length.  During t

• Error while Smart Sync inbound processing

Hi all, I´m running MI 2.5 SP14 Patch 03. My application works fine, but after synchronization I get the following message: Exception while proccessing method SMARTSYNC : java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while Smart Sync inbound processing: java.lan

• Com.sap.ip.bi.rig.ColumnWidth for key vs. text

I am implementing module com.sap.ip.bi.rig.ColumnWidth (in conjunction with com.sap.ip.bi.rig.DocumentContent), and have come to the point where I need to set all the column widths. It would be really great if BEx would just render the column widths