Video controller issue on my t43

I have an IBM T43 Thinkpad. It had WIN XP on it. I migrated the OS to WIN 7. Now my video controller needs a driver for it. I have searched the web for a driver with no success. Can someone help me find a video controller driver WIN 7 32bit 64 bit for my thinkpad please? My email is [email protected] Thankyou for your support.
Solved!
Go to Solution.

Yes, that's what I was looking for.
There's no officially supported driver for Vista/W7 for Intel integrated graphics on T43. You'll have to search the web for a modded driver.
You might find this thread helpful:
http://forum.thinkpads.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=114712
Good luck.
Cheers,
George
In daily use: R60F, R500F, T61, T410
Collecting dust: T60
Enjoying retirement: A31p, T42p,
Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W
Starting Thursday, 08/14/2014 I'll be away from the forums until further notice. Please do NOT send private messages since I won't be able to read them. Thank you.

Similar Messages

• Video controller updating issue

I Have mobile intel(R) 915GM/GMS 910 GML Express Chipset Family in windows XP SP3.Recently I upgraded the OS to windows 8.1Pro.But the video controller is not support this.What can I do?

Hi
    please also check you motherboard specification whether you can upgrade your chipset or add external graphic card driver which supported with Windows 8.1, you can ask your PC manufactured or Mainboard manufactured for this advance information.
    This information maybe can give you some basic idea which processor should you have, regarding graphic card you can "bing" it which graphic card supported by your mainboard and Windows 8.1
    http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-033838.htm?wapkw=windows+8.1+faq
    This is the minimum requirement for Windows 8.1
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/system-requirements

• Video Controller driver presario Cq20

i want driver video controller for presario cq 20

Hello @aai,
    Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
    I understand that you are looking for the Video Graphic driver for your HP Presario CQ20. I would be happy to assist you, but first I would encourage you to post your product number for your computer. I am linking an HP Support document below that will show you how to find your product number. As well, if you could indicate which operating system you are using. And whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit as with this and the product number I can provide you with accurate information.
    How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
    Which Windows operating system am I running?
    Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?
    Please re-post with the requested information and I would be happy to provide you with assistance. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!
    Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!
    Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.
    Dunidar
    I work on behalf of HP
    Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!
    "Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter

• Video Controller External (test #72) - Fill Rect 2D Acceleration Test

Video Controller External (test #72) - Fill Rect 2D Acceleration Test
                        - Tests hw accelerated fill rect by filling screen with many rects, calculating checksum, and comparing actual against expected
    I had runned apple diagnostics test and get that error. can someone tell me what I have to repair?
    Thank you
    Tu Nguyen

These are user to user forums, your describing a serious hardware issue that needs to be serviced by Apple.
    Good luck and I hope your issue gets resolved.

• Missing Driver For Video Controller

my laptop's model no. is toshiba satellite pro l510. I have windows 7 installed in my laptop . my videos on my laptop was working fine till yesterday but sudeenly my vlc crashed and other video players were also crashing so i tried to update the display driver but couldn't so i unistalled it . But now i'm trying to reinstall it but the driver is not installing . also in the device manager i am unable to find the display adapter icon. and i'm getting a yellow colour icon in my other devices option in the device manager saying video controller (vga compatible)when i'm double clicking it , it says "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)Data error (cyclic redundancy check).
    To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver" i'm not able to find the right drivers for my laptop . alll the drivers i've downloaded are not installing or hasn't heldped. plzz help..

The CRC mismatch error means a system file or a registry entry doesnt match what windows or the driver is expecting. In some cases a simple chkdsk or a registry cleaner will solve the problem and in some cases a full restore is needed. Click the start button.Right click my computer.Select Properties -> Tools -> Check Now -> Start -> Schedule Disk Check -> Next Boot -> Restart PC I would also advise running a registry cleaner like ccleaner to check for errors.http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner Regsitry Tab -> Scan For Issues -> Wait until done -> Fix Selected Issues. While you are in there you should go ahead and run the regular cleaner to, but thats up to you.Cleaner -> Run Cleaner

• MBPro video controller

Hi,
    After a series of events with my MBPro's screen going weird purple/magenta color intermittently and making text all but illegible, I ran the AHT (Apple Hardware Test).
    This returned an error stating there was a problem with the video controller:
    "4VDC/1/40000003:Video Controller"
    Can anyone say if this a user repairable issue and if not how expensive repairs would be?
    The machine's about 3 years old.
    Many thanks,
    TT

Very many thanks for the info, wjosten.
    Thought this might be the case.
    Considering the age of the machine this could well be a write-off 
    But I'll get it priced-up as you suggest.
    TT

• Driver video controller

download driver video controller from wep hp   and  install   no complete     have  message  installer integrity chek has failed common causes include incomplete download and damaged media
    contact the installer author to obtain a new copy .
    request for new driver please

Hi @khaidawzaa
    Welcome to the HP Support Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
    I will be happy to help you find a compatible driver however you have been no information to work with. For your future posts I would recommend checking out Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions. I will need to know what operating system you are using and the product number of your notebook. With that I should be able to find something for you.
    Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.
    Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
    Thank you,
    BHK6
    I work on behalf of HP

• ITunes download conflict with video controller

I'm using a Toshiba laptop with Win XP Pro and IE8. Whenever I try to install iTunes, the video controller doesn't work properly. The screen resolution is lowered to a max of 1024 x 768 pixels instead of the usual 1280 x 800. I have uninstalled iTunes and QuickTime before downloading. I don't notice the changes until I reboot. The last (third) time I tried to do this I even turned off my antivirus program (Kaspersky), but it still didn't make any difference. The only way I can make my computer work properly again is to do a System Restore since I can't seem to find the driver for this device on the Toshiba download page. Any idea how I can resolve this issue?

I have not encountered, nor have I read of similar.
    In my case, I have never tried to run both iTunes and PrE at the same time. Because video-editing is such an intensive process, I seldom have anything but my Adobe programs open at the same time. If I am not doing audio editing, I just hook up my iPod for music, and keep the headphones in place.
    I'll give it a try and see if I get similar. Now, I do have modules, like iTunes Helper disconnected, and on one machine, Bonjour Services too (need that for Extensis Suitcase font manager to run). I also have QT Pro 7.5.5 and an earlier version of iTunes installed. With some recent issues with Adobe a newer versions of QT, I am loathe to allow updates, until I read reports that newer versions of QT have been fixed, with regards to Adobe programs.
    After you observed the conflict, have you tried running just PrE by itself? Does it still see QT as not being installed? Same for iTunes alone. Does it still see QT as not being installed?
    Have you tried to Add/Remove Programs from Control Panel, focusing on QT?
    If you download and go to install the latest version of QT (though it might be the same version, as what you have/had), what happens?
    Interesting development - please let us know the answers to the above questions and good luck,
    Hunt

• Video card is dead : 4VDC/1/40000003: Video Controller

Hello
    Machine: Intel iMac 24 "
    Graphics: the infamous GeForce 8 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce8Series # Problems).
    Following the conviction of Nvidia to fix / pay for their defective product, Apple exchange video card on the MacBookPro for free: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2377.
    Although the card is not the same model, symptoms (gradual deterioration of performance, first on resource-intensive applications - games, video - and then all the time, ending with a final crash) and the message of error (4VDC/1/40000003: Video Controller) are the same, and a lot of people seem to be concerned also with iMacs (see Apple forums and wikipedia).
    I am not aware that Apple takes care of repairs on these machines, for now. I guess they wait a conviction of Nvidia first...
    Do someone have more information about that ?
    What should I do to have free exchange of that well known buggy card ?
    I know nothing about law, but how many sad consumers are needed to get things done ?

You must either call AppleCare or take the computer to an Apple service center. We cannot help you with such hardware issues, and the Discussions is not the place to rant or complain about such matters especially when you are uninformed.

• WINDOWS VISTA ITUNES VIDEO PLAYBACK ISSUE!!!!!! AAHHHHHHH!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

am using a Dell XPS GEN 5 PC with Windows Vista Premium Edition as the current OS installed. I have latested up date for Itunes and QuickTime (7.1.6) Installed. I have recently bought and downloaded 3 of the Original Star Trek Tv Shows from Itunes. When I try and play one of them, they don't work. The Screen comes up, the show starts, then stops. Sometimes the sound keeps on playing, and then stops. Sometimes it just dosent even come on. I'm guessing (as a highly advanced Windows PC User) That this ia a "video/playback issue, related to a Apple/Vista Compatibility problem. I would like help solving this problem.

hi slideaway!
    my computer has a right proper meltdown, switching itself off and restarting to a "Windows has recovered from a serious error" sort of message.
    good lord. are you getting any sort of blue screen? if so, what numerical and text codes are you getting with it? (ie 0x[zeros/letters/numbers] CAPSANDUNDERSCORES)
    here's a reference on the sorts of things i'm asking about:
    Troubleshooting Windows Stop Messages
    if you're not seeing a blue screen (or just a flash of one), we can use this technique to make hidden blue screens appear for us:
    1) Open your system control panel (Start->Control Panels->System).
    2) Select the "Advanced" tab.
    3) Click the "Startup and Recover" section's "Settings" button
    4) Verify that under "System Failure" the "Automatically restart" checkbox is not checked.
    love, b

• Multimedia Audio Controller, and Video Controller(VGA compatible) are missing on Windows XP(32Bit) SP3

Hi.
    My Desktop Computer(Intel P 4, 512MB of RAM, and Graphics Card  with 256MB of RAM)
    Also, My Desktop Computer with P 4 doesn't have any access internet since there is no network adapter is installed. As a result, I would not be able to run the pc scan utility, or  Reader a web-based applet that identifies my GPU or Audio controller
    and finds the latest graphics driver for my GPU, and Audio.
    I have two Windows XP installations:
    Windows XP SP2(32Bit) which is old and it seems it infected by some viruses.
    I have installed another fresh clean Windows XP(32Bit) SP3. However, I have two devices not detected well by Windows XP.
    First of all, when saying that I have multi-operationgs systems, I mean there are two operating systems installed on my PC(SP2, SP3) both are 32Bit. The first Windows SP2(NOT installed by me) has all multimedia audio card installed well,
    and has SCSI and RAID Host Controller shown the device manager. However, only the VGA is not installed on Windows SP2. However, the second one Windows SP3(Installed by me) has VGA not installed, Multimedia audio NOT installed, and there is no SCSI and RAID
    Host Controller in device manager.
    First:  Yes, my motherboard has integrated video, and integrated audio card
    According to the screen shots above, then
    The vendor ID of Multimedia Audio Controller  is 8086 and the device ID is
    24D5.
    The vendor ID of Video Controller  is 8086 and the device ID is
    I AM EXPECTING THAT KNOWING THE VENDOR ID AND THE DEVICE ID WILL LET ME QUICKLY FIND THE APPROPRIATE  DRIVER. HOWEVER, I COULDN'T FIND THE APPROPRIATE DRIVER.
    Thus, could you please help me to find them?
    I have tried installing a soundMAX card  driver, however, I found this error.
    I have checked the other Windows XP SP2(32Bit) which is oder installed, and it seems it infected by some viruses.
    However, the Multimedia Audio on that Windows is installed well. As here: I only posted these screen shots to show what kind of device is Multimedia Audio Card
    The motherboard model is:
    Belarc Advisor Computer Profile
    Operating
    System
    System
    Model
    Windows XP Professional
    Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
    Install Language: English (United
    States)
    System Locale: Arabic (Yemen)
    Installed: 22/03/2013 12:03:16
    ص
    Boot Mode: BIOS (Secure
    Boot not supported)
    Enclosure Type:
    Desktop
    Processor
    <sup>a</sup>
    Main Circuit Board
    <sup>b</sup>
    3.00 gigahertz Intel Pentium
    16 kilobyte primary memory cache
    1024 kilobyte secondary memory
    cache
    64-bit ready
    Hyper-threaded (2 total)
    Board: 775i65G.
    Bus
    Clock: 200 megahertz
    BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. P3.00
    03/20/2007
    Drives
    Memory Modules
    <sup>c,d</sup>
    39.99 Gigabytes
    Usable Hard Drive Capacity
    29.48 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free
    Space
    COMPAQ CD-ROM LTN486S [Optical drive]
    3.5" format removeable
    media [Floppy drive]
    WDC WD400BB-75DEA0 [Hard drive] (40.00 GB) -- drive
    0, rev 05.03E05, SMART Status:
    Healthy
    504 Megabytes Usable
    Installed Memory
    Slot 'DIMM0' has 512 MB
    Slot 'DIMM1' is
    Empty
    Local Drive
    Volumes
    c: (NTFS on drive 0) *
    20.98 GB
    14.16 GB free
    d: (NTFS on drive 0)
    19.01 GB
    15.33 GB free
    <center>
    * Operating System is installed on
    c:
    </center>
    Network
    Drives
    None
    discovered
    Users
    <small>(mouse over user name for details)</small>
    Printers
    local user
    accounts
    last logon
    عايض
    لرضي
    19/01/2015 10:59:17 م
    (admin)
    local system
    accounts
    Administrator
    never
    (admin)
    never
    HelpAssistant
    never
    SUPPORT_388945a0
    never
    <center>Marks
    a disabled account;   Marks
    a locked account </center>
    Controllers
    Display
    Standard floppy disk
    controller
    Intel(R) 82801EB Ultra ATA Storage Controllers
    Primary IDE
    Channel [Controller]
    Secondary IDE Channel [Controller]
    None
    discovered
    Bus
    Adapters
    Multimedia
    Intel(R) 82801EB USB
    Universal Host Controller - 24D2
    Intel(R) 82801EB USB Universal Host
    Controller - 24D4
    Intel(R) 82801EB USB Universal Host Controller -
    24D7
    Intel(R) 82801EB USB Universal Host Controller - 24DE
    Intel(R)
    82801EB USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 24DD
    None
    discovered
    Virus
    Protection <small>[Back to Top]</small>
    Group
    Policies
    Norton AntiVirus Version 18.1.0.37
        Virus Definitions Version Not Up To Date
        Realtime File Scanning
    On
    None
    discovered
    Communications
    Other
    Devices
    ↓ Realtek RTL8139 Family PCI Fast
    Ethernet NIC
    Cable unplugged
    Dhcp Server:
    none responded
    Physical Address:
    00:19:66:1F:F7:54
    USB Human Interface
    Device
    Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2
    Keyboard
    HID-compliant mouse
    USB Root Hub (5x)
    USB Storage Use in past 30 Days<small>(mouse
    over last used for details)</small>
    Hosted Virtual Machines<small> (mouse over
    name for details)</small>
    Last
    Used
    SanDisk Cruzer Blade, s/n
    4C532000020502112303, rev 2.01
    19/01/2015
    09:32:57 م*
    USB 2.0 USB Flash Drive, s/n
    59309e92e21612, rev 0.00
    09/01/2015
    12:29:17 ص*
    <center>* Possibly used again before the reboot following this
    time.</center>
    None
    discovered
    See your entire
    network map...
    click for Belarc's System Management products
    A man should convert his anger and sadness into strength to continue living in this life.

Dont worry, dont think anyone was as a matter of fact
    http://forums.creative.com/creativelabs/board/message?board.id=soundblaster&message.id=908&jump= true#M908
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;80509
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;84567
    that worked for me, maybe it will help someone else that went through what i did, its a miracle i did not top myself after going through all this BS. ALSO dont threaten your computer with violence, cos it will always call your bluff which makes things worse

• Did Apple fix the video quality issue in iMovie '09?

I am a casual video editor and iMovie 08 had the perfect user experience / functionality for what I want to do.
    However, the known video quality issue (throwing away interlaced scan lines) made the result unacceptable since I archive our family video on DVDs. I have been forced to use iMovie HD for that reason. I have tried tricks such as converting the original DV files to AIF and deinterlace prior to import into iMovie08 but that did not seem to work either.
    So does anyone know if Apple fixed the video quality issue in iMovie '09.
    MESSAGE TO APPLE IF YOU ARE LISTENING:
    Please fix the video quality in iMovie09 if not already. Yes, the quality is ok for YouTube or Internet video but for those of us who want simple editing to archive our family video we cannot accept poor video quality. Dropping an interlace field effectively halves the vertical resolution. Thank you.

Please explain this in more detail when you say Adaptive Deinterlacer. Are you talking about another program? If so, what program and what are the specific steps.
    Also, sounds like you are recommending imovie09. By saying to do the above, are you saying imovie09 still causes you too loose significant quality like imovie08? Are you saying you can use imovie08 or imovie09 with these steps to get high quality video or just imovie09? I guess I just need more specifics on how you do what you are describing and how imovie09 fits into this versus imovie08. I joined this whole discussion trying to figure out if upgrading imovie09 made a difference regarding the whole quality issue. I know it has more features, but I am more concerned about he quality of the video right now. Thanks.

• Video Pixelation Issue - New HP Pavilion 15-P008TX Notebook - Windows 8.1

Ahoy,
    I've seen topics regarding this issue - i.e. first day running a new HP Pavilion 15-P008TX, using Windows 8.1...
    However the video quality on videos being played from the DVD Drive, HDD, and streamed videos (e.g YouTube) are extremely low quality.
    Unfortunately I can't screenshot the issue - the best way to describe it would be to say that the videos look like YouTube videos being viewed on 144p
    DVDs, and even 1080p videos are low quality and pixelated...
    So far I've tried the following to no avail:
    - Uninstalling and Reinstalling intergrated video drivers (Intel HD 4400) and Nvidia 3D drivers (Geforce 830M)
    - Switching scaled views in the display section
    - Installing VLC (with the latest codecs) to test if it was a codec issue
    - Running a windows update
    - Changing Graphic settings that may intefere with issues in quality (both Intel HD settings app and Nvidia 3D settings)
    Windows Apps and programs aren't affected, only video playback.
    First day of using my new HP Notebook, and i'm hoping to resolve this issue promptly.
    Cheers.

Hello Whoissyntax,
    Welcome to the HP Forums!
    In terms of the video pixel issue, it seems like there might be a hardware failure. You have also done the majority of the troubleshooting. The only other steps I can suggest are here: Display Quality Issues
    If you are not satisfied, I would contact HP phone support, or return the product if possible. You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP appropriately, based on your region: Contact HP Worldwide
    Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks for bringing this issue to the HP Forums. Have a great day!
    Mario
    I worked on behalf of HP.

• Video playback issues in Air for Android

Hello everybody
    I am developing an advertisement application which plays multiple videos. I have faced a very strange problem: nor the simple Video nor the StageVideo are not visible when I run the app on target android device. I can hear the audio but the only way to get the video is to press back button and then get back to app but in this case the video goes over the UI. This happens only on a target device which is a chinese sibo android tablet. It has android 4.1 on board. I have seen a lot of people had the similar issues:
    http://forums.adobe.com/message/5429125
    but the solution mentioned there - adding <containsVideo>true</containsVideo> to the manifest xml doesnt help
    I am using adobe air 4.0 sdk and the air 4.0 runtime on the device.  I have tried to change renderMode to CPU/Direct/Auto but it doesn change anything.
    The other three android devices I have - toshiba thrive tablet(4.0.4)/ eken tablet(4.2.2)/ htc desire c(4.0.3) play all the video content without any problem.
    Any advice will be highly appreciated,
    Max

Hi, Chris,
    I think this issue: Bug#3832525 - [Android] Video + Stage3D = Video don't work but sound continue playback
    Also there is many critical video playback issues:
    Bug#3759420 - [Platform_Windows] GPU accelerated video stop playing when screen resolution changes after NetStream.Buffe…
    Bug#3810201 - [Android] H.264 video rotating problem
    Bug#3503389 - [Platform_Android]StageVideo attachCamera()
    Bug#3802932 - [iOS] Video stops playing
    Bug#3840986 - [iOS] Simple Video object doesn't work with H.264 (MP4) videos
    Bug#3779843 - StageVideo + NetStream + Starling = R6025 Error
    Bug#3626740 - H.264 playback conflicts with Stage3D (Android)
    Bug#3832327 - [Android] NetStream decodedFrames don't work
    Bug#3832141 - Video is not working if you seek on NetStream.Play.Stop and have a bufferTime
    Bug#3810979 - AIR on iOS: Using StageVideo makes 2D Display objects opaque/black over Stage3D
    Bug#3578045 - new Video() android black screen
    Bug#3703836 - Black screen on Samsung Galaxy S4 and Nexus 7 device
    Bug#3837870 - [iOS] StageVideo + Stage3D = video not displaying but sound playback
    Bug#3840983 - [Android] Returning from Alarm Clock causes black screen when using Video with GPU acceleration
    Bug#3840999 - [iOS] [Android] Turn off screen at NetStream.Buffer.Flush causes video not work or crash with some videos
    Bug#3844059 - [iOS[ Switching between multiple NetStreams not work
    Bug#3773944 - Video view top at android 4.3
    and more
    All of these problems very important for our business. Often we cannot create stable AIR applications when we need to use videos.
    Could you force for faster fixing these issues?

• Feature Request: Option to Not Autohide Video Controller

Curently, when you enable the built in video controller it will auto-hide when the cursor is not over the movie. I'd like to request you make the autohide feature a checkbox option in the Video properties area and have the video controller stay on the screen as the default behavior. Here's why.
    When students come to a sheet with an enbedded video, they have no idea it's a video unless they accidentially move the cursor over the video area. It would be great to have the video controller always visible to let users know there is a video on the sheet, and would save developers some time from having to add instructions on the sheet to play the video. I'd like to remove any/all confusion the students might have in using content built by ROME.
    Thanks.
    David Egbert

Thanks David! This is now added to the feature request list.
    Best,
    Sarah
    Sarah
    Forum Moderator

Maybe you are looking for