About SyncBO type T51

Hi, i´m doing a SyncBO of type T51... I create a field ME_ACTION in the table, and i enable the SyncBO and restart the replicator. But when I execute de application, not appear the data... Why? Have i do developer anything more?
The code in Bapi Get List is:
DATA: lds_return LIKE bapireturn1.
SELECT * FROM Z1CUSTOMER INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE T_TOP.
The code work fine, because i have another syncbo of type T01 and work perfectly...
Thanks,

Hi Victor,
well, where is the problem exactly!
The problemis the process of T51 - as I said in a previous post, T51 is not the straight forward one.
First of all the complete handling is different. In T01 it is like: give me all data for this BO, then take one after the other and do its replication to the middleware.
In T51 you have to write your own code to do the initial replication. When you do a select * I suppose you get some items. Can be 10, can bie several million, no problem. The problem is: this getlist is not really called in T51 - as I said: you have to create your own Initial replicator and you have to store the keys of the SyncBO - the same list you get while calling the getlist handler - via MEREP_DELTABO in the table MEREP_DELTABO in the middleware. From there a process is started - you have defined this in table MEMSD_DEP I think - and this process calls the GETDETAIL handler for every sindle ID in the table and stores the information in MEREP_207.
Well, then there is the problem with the delta handlers. For delta handling you have to register the delta handler in FIBF and there you have to make sure that each and every key from the changed item get replicated into MEREP_DELTABO the same way as with the initial replication.
You have the note form one of the previous posts. There the process is exactly described. The getlist handlöer you have defined does not really help you in this case - even it is necessary and correct.
So to answer your question again. Yes, you need to do some more development.
Hope this helps you to do a step forward.
Regards,
Oliver

Similar Messages

• I have a MacBookPro6,2 and would like to connect an older Dell flatscreen, model L17BNS. I would welcome any information about the type of cable I need and any settings I might need to change, etc. Thank you for your time.

I have a MacBookPro6,2 and would like to connect an older Dell flatscreen, model L17BNS. I would welcome any information about the type of cable I need and any settings I might need to change, etc. Thank you for your time! I really appreciate the assistance. Kathy

According to:
    http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3515/p/19351107/19767627.a spx#19767627
    It has DVI ports.  This means you are best to use an adapter that supports DVI.  Note there is no audio that carries over DVI.  What you need is a mini-Displayport to DVI adapter, and the proper DVI cable. Since Dell doesn't have the specs, you'll need to tell us if you have pins or holes, and how many are grouped.

• In the URL bar, type about:config Type geo.enabled Double click on the geo.enabled preference Location-Aware Browsing is now disabled, does not work How do you turn this Off!

In the URL bar, type about:config
    Type geo.enabled
    Double click on the geo.enabled preference
    Location-Aware Browsing is now disabled
    Google will not remove their location aware feature saying it is picked up by the location aware feature in my firefox browser and referred me to your like where I found the above to disable this feature. It just sent me to a yahoo search page. How do you disable this I want to use US Google not Google.ua and you don't need this to help me locate anything in the Ukraine. When I take my laptop with me on trips does my firefox local change wherever I go?

See:
    * http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/geolocation/
    *http://browserspy.dk/geolocation.php

• Documentation about variable types & their processing in i_step = 1, 2 etc.

Hello experts,
    is there any documentation about variable types and their processing in i_step = 1, 2 etc.? I know there is note 492504 "Dependent customer exit-type variables", but I don't understand, whether a variable which is NOT "Ready for input" will be processed in i_step = 1 or not  (quote of SAP library: "i_step = 1: Call takes place directly before variable entry."). I experienced coincidentally, that some variables not "Ready for input" will be processed there and some not.
    Furthermore it is an error, isn't it? Why has a variable without input possibility to be processed before input? Is this really the case?
    Confused, any hints are welcomed!
    Regards M.L.

for I_STEP = 1
    Call before the variable screen .
    for I_STEP = 2
    Call after variable entry. This step is only started up when the same variable is not input ready and could not be filled at I_STEP=1.
    for I_STEP = 3
    In this call, you can check the values of the variables. Triggering an exception (RAISE) causes the variable screen to appear once more. Afterwards, I_STEP=2 is also called again.
    for I_STEP = 0
    The enhancement is not called from the variable screen. The call can come from the authorization check or from the Monitor.
    There is a good HOW to Guide which explains the importance of I_STEP :
    http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=00200797470000078090&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000112&_OBJECT=011000358700002762582003E
    Another from SDN:
    https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/events/bw-and-portals-05/five%20ways%20to%20enhance%20sap%20bi%20backend%20functionality%20using%20abap.pdf

• How could I retrieve metadata about Array Type and Table Type?

I use DatabaseMetaData.getUDTs() method for obtain metadata about Object Types, but this method doesn't work with Array Type and Table Type.

JJ,
    Go into the diagrams of the DBTools List Columns and DBTools Get Properties respectively. When you inspect this diagram, you will see the raw ActiveX properties and methods called to get the size information. The value of -1 means the requested recordset is already closed. This is the sort of thing that is controled by the driver (ODBC, OLE DB, Jet, etc) you are using. Notice that you can right click on the property and invoke nodes and get more information about these specific items directly from the ADO online help.
    Crystal

• Problem about Valuation Type For MRP

Dear all,
    I am managing our materials by valuation type.
    But, when I run MRP for these materials, I do not know which specific about valuation type.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks all
    TINDT

As per my best knowledge in standard system you cannot force MRP to manage (plan) your goods based on valuation type.
    In case of configurable materials you can do separate planning:
    http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/75/504853a39a11d191930000e8a5f6e6/frameset.htm
    Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Aug 5, 2010 10:06 AM
    (If you are saying that the valuation type is not defaulted, please reade OSS note 15297)
    Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Aug 5, 2010 10:10 AM

• Plz tell me about  different types of derived classes used in Java program

i wan't to learn about different types of derived classes used in Java programming

cool down bro i am new here i don't how it works
    here.well i will try to be specific frm now on. thank
    anywaysIt's not about "how things work here". The same is true for anything in life. How do you expect anyone to give you an answer when you cannot give a clear description.
    You: "My car sorta ya know don't work. Canya sorta ya know fix it"
    Mechanic:"WTF?"

• A question about item "type and release" of  source system creation

Hello expert,
    I have a question about item "type and release" of  source system creation.
    As we know,when we create a web servie source system,there will display a pop-up which includes three items as "logical system","source system"and "type and release".
    About the item "type and release",when we push "F4" button,there will be three default selections as below:
    "ORA 115     Oracle Applications 11i
    TLF 205     Tealeaf 2.05B
    XPD 020     SAP xPD".
    Who can tell me when and how should I use the three selections.
    And also I attempted to input the item by some optional letters except the default three selections and it seems that I can input it freely.
    Thank you and Best Regards,
    Maggie

Hello DMK,
    Thank you very much for your answer.It is very helpful for me.
    Can I ask you further about it?
    I got that it is a semantic description item.
    You said the default selections are set by our basis people.Would you like to tell me how should we creat a new value except the default ones for item "type and release"?Only by inputing the value in the item directly?But you see we canot see the new value item we created by ourself when we push "F4" button next time ,is that ok?Or do we have to ask basis people to define one new value item just like the default seletions before we use it.
    Also if possible would you like to describe detail about "This becomes important when you are troubleshooting certain issues especially when RFC connection problems."
    Thank you and Best Regards,
    Maggie
    Message was edited by: Maggie

• About value type and key figure type

Hello Gurus,
              please explan the different usage of about value type and key figure type.  what is the typical values for both infoobjects ?
    Many thanks,
    Frank

Hi,
    0METYPE is a key figure-specific info object usually used to define semantics of the individual business key figures in BW (for example, actual, commitment, plan, target values).
    Its a bi specific field which is filled from extract structure field named MEASTYPE table COSR
    Refer to OSS Note 523742 for how it is filled and the following link for additiona information.
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/91/ddd52b9ef30645a338e28aae443807/frameset.htm
    Note 523742 - BCT-CO: BW key figure model and R/3 tables for trans. data
    This note provides information on the key figure model in the area of BW Content CO-OM. It also gives an overview of the DataSources for transaction data and the corresponding source tables and value fields in the R/3 System.
    The key figure model for currency fields in the area of CO-OM contents affects the following info object of type key figure:
    0AMOUNT Amount
    The key figure itself does have any business semantics.
    The semantics of the individual business key figures in BW (for example, actual, commitment, plan, target values) is determined using combinations of values for the following key figure-specific info objects (see also the account model in SEM-BPS, note 407563):
    0METYPE Key figure type
    0VTYPE Value type for reporting
    --> 0VTDETL Details of the value type
    --> 0VTSTAT Statistics indicator for the value type.
    For example, using transaction SE16, the possible characteristics of the values of this InfoObject can be taken from the above-mentioned master data tables in R/3.
    The business key figures on the InfoCubes of the standard BW content were defined as restricted key figures using this semantics of the key-figure-specific characteristics.
    The conversion of the R/3 transaction data in the BW key figure model is carried out in the extractors using the ROMI_GET_VTYPE_AND_DETAIL function module. It primarily happens using the specified conversion tables.
    The following dependencies exist for the source tables of the DataSources:
    COSP_VTYPE for COSS, COSP, COVP,
    COSB_VTYPE for COSB,
    BPXX_VTYPE for BPGE, BPJA, BPEE
    If an R/3 source record cannot be converted using these tables, it may not be extracted to BW.The application log of the R/3 DataSource transaction RSA3 contains entries for the unconverted values after the test run.(The log function for the CO-OM DataSources was considerably improved by the correction for note 523655).
    The application log for the extraction runs from BW can be evaluated using transaction SLG1 (Object: RSAP, object information: RSAP_INFO)
    Furthermore, the semantics of a key figure are still determined by the time characteristics and the following key-figure-specific info objects:
    0CURTYPE Currency type (for more information, see note 517909),
    0DB_CR_IND Debit/credit indicator (for more information, see note 065075),
    0VERSION CO version
    -Vikram

• GetList Parameter in SyncBO type T01 or T51

Hi all,
    This is Abap code for my GetList :
    function zpm_po_getlist .
    ""Interfaccia locale:
    *"  EXPORTING
    *"     VALUE(RETURN) TYPE  BAPIRET2
    *"  TABLES
    *"      ZBAPIEKKO STRUCTURE  ZBAPIEKKO
      tables: ekko,lfa1,zutenti.
    break-point.
    SELECT * FROM zutenti WHERE nome EQ uname.
        select * from ekko where bstyp = 'F'    and
                                 bukrs = '1000' and
                                  submi = zutenti-project AND
                                 loekz = space.
          select single * from lfa1 where lifnr eq ekko-lifnr.
          select  single * from zutenti where project = ekko-submi.
          zbapiekko-uname = zutenti-nome.
          zbapiekko-po_number   = ekko-ebeln.
          zbapiekko-created_on  = ekko-aedat.
          zbapiekko-vendor      = ekko-lifnr.
          zbapiekko-coll_no     = ekko-submi.
          zbapiekko-vend_name   = lfa1-name1.
          zbapiekko-doc_date    = ekko-bedat.
          collect zbapiekko.
        endselect.
    ENDSELECT.
      commit work and wait.
    endfunction.
    The question is:
    is possible add a "username" parameter   in this bapi wrapper for to filter the data in the backend system and to return (of the backend system) only data of the value in the "username"?

Hello Rocco,
    there is one more way to achieve this functionality,
    during syncbo creation ,
    in the case of getlist function module ,
    add one more import parameter .(suppose username is the import parameter),
    in the import tab , against this fieldname(username) , create one value id. after the creation of this syncbo, you will have to set default value for this value id that u have created.
    here u will have to set SY-UNAME as default value.
       at the time of synchronization , this import parameter value contains the user from which u have started synchronization. (this value u can use as filter in the abap code).
                                        Regards
                                          Kishor Gopinathan

• About Document type: RE vs G2

Dear forummates:
    I am working in SD (again), as I have been working in other SD areas in the past, I have a doubt about billing: The standard Return process: In my country every return must be documented with a Credit Note. As far as I have been researching the return process (Doc.Type RE) ends in a Credit Memo. It is required that this process ends with a Credit Note after the Credit Memo?, what depends on?
    Tnahks,
    Edited by: Francisco Maureira on Sep 22, 2008 3:05 AM

Hi,
    As a terminology Credit note and Credit memo both are same and have same treatment in the accounting side.  In case of customer returns, credit note is issued to the customer for return material and in case of any excess amount charged the customer then those times credit memo is issued.
    Regards
    Goutham

• Java5: Can't find a way to get rid of warnings about generic types

Hi all,
    i have this method:
        public static void insert(List list, int index, Object obj) {
            list.add(obj);
            int j = list.size() - 1;
            for (; j > index; j--) {
                list.set(j - 1, list.get(j));
            list.set(index, obj);
        }I get 3 warnings. All about:
    Type safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized
    I can't find a way to rewrite this method (Java5), that i get no warnings compiling it and calling it with:
    List<AnyClass> list = new ArrayList<AnyClass>();
    list.add(new AnyClass());
    AnyClass ac = new AnyClass();
    insert(list, 0, ac);May be you know another way to insert an element to a List?
    Thanks

Never tried it and do not have 5.0 installed to test
    it, but what if you define the ArrayList as follows?
    List<Object> list = new ArrayList<Object>();
    That should get rid of the warnings.

• Clarification sought about Application type and library availability

I am new to Adobe's product line and am confused about something and would be grateful for some clarification.
    In Flex Builder 3 when creating a new Project, there is an Application type radio button:
    O Web application (runs in Flash Player)
    O Desktop application (runs in Adobe AIR)
    Is my understanding correct that if I choose "Web application", classes identified in the documentation as "AIR only" (e.g. HTMLLoader class) will be unavailable to my app?
    Here's the source of my confusion. The class is called flash.html.HTMLLoader  and the class is found in the flash.html package, but the documentation reads "(AIR only)".
    Do I have to choose "Desktop application" when creating the new project if I want the app to have access to the HTMLLoader class (and others marked "AIR" in the docs)?
    Thanks

Yes, that's exactly right.
    I assume the source of the confusion is that the "AIR only" classes are still in the flash.* package. In the early days there was some discussion back and forth about the appropriate place to put AIR only classes. In the end it was decided that they would be in the same top-level package as the Flash Player classes.
    (To add to the confusion, there is also an air.* package. That package contains classes that are AIR-only but are not built-in to AIR. In other words, they're additional code libraries that make certain functionality easier, but they're written in ActionScript and run on top of AIR just like any ActionScript code you write, rather than being part of the AIR runtime.)

• Explain about Data Types INT1, INT2, INT3, INT4 & NUMC

could anyone explain about the data types and give examples.

INT1: 1-byte integer between 0 and 255. The length is set to 3 places for this data type.
    INT2: 2-byte integer between -32767 and 32767. Fields of this type should only be used for length fields. These long fields are positioned immediately in front of a long field (type LCHR, LRAW). With INSERT or UPDATE on the long field, the database interface enters the length which was actually used in the length field. The length is set to 5 places for this data type.
    INT4: 4-byte integer between -2147483647 bis 2147483647. The length is set to 10 places for this data type.
    NUMC: Long character field in which only numbers can be entered. The length of this field is limited to a maximum of 255 places.
    Check this:
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/cf/21f2e5446011d189700000e8322d00/frameset.htm
    Thanks...
    Shambhu

• About Chart types in IChart

hai,
    Can some one plz explain me what is the need of going for Group Bar,Pie, Regression , Coustom Charts in IChart and
    im trying to plot Custom chart type with Tag Query values but iam not getting that chart with the TagValues
    plz can u tell with which query template we can plot the Custom Chart
    Thanks &Regards,
    Apsara

Hi Apsara
    Barchart: Bar charts are used for comparing two or more values.
    Grouped bar chart: It is another type of Bar chart, with data values ordered by tagname/dataset, then by observation.
    Pie Chart: It is circular chart and it is divided into sectors.
    To see these charts:
    http://localhost/LighthammerCMS/Help/Applet_Reference_Details/Applet_Overview.htm
    To get info about other charts see this thread:
    Regarding information about Chats
    For custom chart:
    When there is need to represnt diffrent type of datas like line chart and bar type chart in the same graph use the custom chart. To get the chart type, Go to the pen details tab and change the pen type from default to required type.
    Hope this helps you.....
    Regards,
    Kishore

Maybe you are looking for

• Business Process Step properties  not loading

Hi All, I believe the problem is apparent enough from the topic itself . After i create a Business process and then decide upon the steps and later on when i try to load the properties of the individual steps its not getting loaded. i belive its not

• Adjust the screen display dynamically for a given screen size and resolutio

Hi All, Is there a posibility to change the size of a table control dynamically to maximize the screen utilization keeping in mind , the different screen size and resolution. This is to increase the breadth of the table control that there is maximum

• Query problem- where to focus

Dear all, 10.2.0.4 on solaris 10.We have the below qwery running from a report which is slow. Now below is the complete explain plan for the query . Wwhere do I have to focus now ? SELECT MAX (AR_INVDATE) FROM INV_RECDR , IVM_DETD   WHERE R.AR_REF = 

• BizTalk 2006 R2 and SQL 2012

Just wondering if anybody is running BizTalk 2006 R2 on SQL 2012?  I can see it's not supported on the link below; http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926628 But we are currently running it on SQL 2008 R2 which works fine (unsupported).  We need to migra

• How do I get the brush to stop snapping to the edges?

I use Photoshop 7.0. Whenever I'm working on a sketch using the brush tool, sometimes my work will go all the way to the very edges. Then, the brush will just automatically snap to the edge where I don't want it to go. This is especially annoying whe