Company Code in T001 but not T880?

Hi,
I am abapper and need some advice on HR company code config. I have searched the forum but could not find exact answer.
There are company codes which exist on T001 but not on T880. Am I correct in saying that these T001 codes must have been  maintained via SM30? I assume so because I cannot find SPRO path that would update only T001 and not T880 i.e. I see there is ES -> Definition -> FI -> Define company, but this updates to T880.
Is there any logic as to why company codes are created only on T001 and not T880? (I am trying to understand why this is set up as such).
If company codes are created via SPRO path above would they appear in both T880 and T001?
All advice greatly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Warren.

Hi,
FYI :
A company is an organizational unit in Accounting which represents a business organization according to the requirements of commercial law in a particular country.
A company can comprise one or more company codes.
All company codes for a company must work with the same operational chart of accounts and fiscal year. The currencies used can be different.  It is prepared to show different balance sheets.
In HR, it is assinged to Personnel Area in table V_T500P from where it is displayed in IT0001.
All the best.
Santosh

Similar Messages

• Company codes 3001/3001 do not appear in proposal 31.03.2009 3103X; correct

Dear SAP Experts
    My client posted Vendor Invoices in the system on 01-04-2009 with posting & document date of 30-03-2009 back dated entries, user is running F110 with run date of 31-03-2009 as because cheques has to be printed on 31-03-2009 date, but System showing the error at proposal creation level  as "Company codes 3001/3001 do not appear in proposal 31.03.2009 3103X; correct"
    Please help in this how to go about it
    Regards
    Sreenivasulu

hi srinivas,
    Company codes 3001/3001 do not appear in proposal 31.03.2009 3103X; correct"
    In the above line please select the Run Date 31.03.2009 and Identification 3103X in F110.
    Then go to EDIT Tab Option Delete the PROPOSAL and PARAMETERS. and then again run the F110.
    This will solve the problem, Please let me know after this....
    Thanks

• Company codes 2200/2220 do not appear in proposal 13.08.2011 TEST; correct

Hi Experts,
    When i am running the APP for customers, I got the below error. I have checked the Open items for customer and payment terms are immediate. please Provide the solution at the earliest.
    Company codes 2200/2220 do not appear in proposal 13.08.2011 TEST; correct
    Message no. FZ003
    Diagnosis
    No data exists for the specified paying company code 2200 and the specified sending company code 2220 in payment proposal 13.08.2011 TEST.
    System Response
    The payment proposal cannot be edited.
    Procedure
    Check the flow trace and payment proposal list in order to determine why the specified company codes are not contained in the proposal.
    Thanks, Meena

Ensure that there are no other proposals lying with the same vendors , where in the payment run is not made .
    The error that you are experiencing is due to blocking of vendors account as they are blocked in other proposals .
    Find out the proposal where in the same vendor is used and in which you have not run the payment run :
    1. Either delete that proposal if you dont require it .
    2. Do the payment run for the proposal .
    After performing any of the above , re run your proposal where error is experienced it will run now .
    Cheers ,
    Dewang

• Company codes SELI/SELI do not appear in proposal 26.08.2009 PERM; correct

sir,
    when i  run automatic payment programme error is come Company codes SELI/SELI do not appear in proposal 26.08.2009 PERM; correct. kindely give suggession realeted confiugration?

Hi
    Check if you have defined the variant settings through SA38 for the payment program maintained in FBKP
    Thank You,

• Company codes 0302/0302 do not appear in proposal 23.11.2006 VSN16; correct

Hi,
    while running the AUTOMATIC PAYMENT PROGRAM in PRD iam getting the follwoing error Company codes 0302/0302 do not appear in proposal 23.11.2006 VSN16; correct
    Even though we have open item for the said vendor for which we are running the payment program we are getting the above error.
    Iam not getting the same error in PSS.It is working fine in PSS.
    ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED.
    LAKSHMAN.

Hi Lakshman,
    Try deleting the proposal in PRD and create a new proposal with same citeria. Also please check the free selection criteria (e.g.amount in local currency).
    also check
    1) if same vendor was blocked by a different payment proposal.
    2) if due date for vendor in future date than the proposal selection
    If the problem still exist, please send detailed error message.
    Hope this helps, Please assign points as way to say thanks
    Ravi

• How to get list of company codes with current period not opened?

Hi,
    How to get list of company codes with current period not opened?
    Is there any way we can check whether the current period is opened for all company codes.
    If not how, can we generate a report which having information of period and company code. Also please tell me, which table will have info on posting periods and company codes.
    Thanks
    Vineeth Varghese

Hi,
    The MM periods details can be viewed In Table MARV . On the selection screen you have the option of entering the company codes , current period, year current period etc. so make the required entries and you get the all details relevant to MM periods. Also it can be downloaded as a report.Thanks

• VBA Code works initially but not when I reopen the spreadsheet

I found this great code to let users add a name to a table.  It asks the user if they want to add the item, they say yes and then it adds it to the list and sorts it alphabetically.  It is great until I close and reopen the spreadsheet.  Then,
    I only get the error box on the top left corner of the cell.  It doesn't do any of the above.  Why won't it work when reopened?  I have tried recreating the spreadsheet twice with the exact results.  Nothing changes on the code when I look
    at it so I don't think that is it but I only know enough about code to be dangerous.
    I am using Excel 2010 and it is saved as a Macros Enabled Workbook.

Hi,
    The default settings of Office program are based on the installation copy.
    If we just use the Office installation copy that download from Microsoft website,
    Disable all with notification is the default setting. Quote from:
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee857085(v=office.14).aspx
    On the other hand, they can be customized by ourselves with OCT. Please see the thread:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/2ccfd3bf-b4ff-45b0-a898-ab153e3f06c2/using-office-customization-tool-for-office-2010-to-setup-custommsp-to-change-macro-security?forum=officesetupdeployprevious
    Regards,
    George Zhao
    TechNet Community Support
    It's recommended to download and install
    Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office
    programs.

• Why net discount base is amount included tax in t-code F-53 but not in FBZ2

dear all expert SAP consultant
    i am here need your help..i have case where the discount amount in F-53 is different with FBZ2. but all the configuration and amount in the both transaction are the same even the currency. for the detail here is scenario. hope you can help me solve this problem.
    i set the configuration for discount base amount is net procedure. where it means that the discount amount is taken from invoice amount not included tax. e.g. invoice amount 909, tax amount 10% =91, and total to be paid before tax is 1000. if the discount is 10%, therefore its amount should be 91 too. but when i run the transaction (f-53) the discount is 10 not 91.so the base amount for discount 10 is 1000(total to be paid where is included tax) not 909( not included tax).
    just a note : this configuration takes a right effect if you do the transaction in fbz2(outgoing payment with PO). why this configuration doesn't take effect in transaction outgoing payment without PO (f-53).
    i really hope your help.
    anyone who can help me is so appreciated.
    warm regard
    land lord

thank a lot chandra..but the discount is still taken from amount included tax. eventhough i have set discount base amount is net procedure. where the discount amount should be taken from amount exclude tax.
    but thank you for your help...
    warm regard,
    land lord

• Company codes 1003/1003 do not appear in proposal 03.05.2007 A3 ; correct

Hi ,
    Can you help you gurus why this message is coming while running F110 tcode.
    Your response is apprecited ,
    Thanks
    Dipak

Hi
    Is that vendor is due for payment on the date you have mentioned in F110 ? Have you defined payment method C in FBZP.
    Also check if you have already run F110 for same vendor for another date, and payment run is not carried out , but only proposal run was taken
    please check FBZP settings as well
    pushkaraj

• HT201209 reedemed code on iphone but not coming through on ipad

I have reedeemed itunes card on my iphone but it is not coming through on my ipad, which is same apple id it usually does.

Apple has a pretty comprehensive trouble shooting guide in Mail Setup, Troubleshooting etc..

• PO on vendor not created for a company code

Hi,
    When the vendor master is not created for a pur.org., I am getting errror message when I try to create a PO on that vendor/pur.org. combination.  But, when the vendor master is not created for a company code, system is allowing me without any error for creating PO on that company code.
    I want to set error message for creating PO on a company code for which vendor master is not maintainted.  Please let me know the settings required for this.
    Thanks.

Hi
    Normally it will allow to create PO.
    If u r not maintaining the company code settings u can not proceed with the MIRO.
    U might have created PO through MK01.... But FI team has to enter the Compnay code related details in XK01
    Regards,
    Raman
    Edited by: Raman S on Mar 13, 2009 11:58 AM

• Not able to change company code in CNMASS after cost planning/Budgeting

Hi experts,
    After cost planning in my project, i was trying to change company code through CNMASS,
    but system is not allowing me to do that.
    Is there any notes/alternate solution, through which i can change the company code after cost planning or budgeting.
    Thnx in adv.
    Redards
    Ashis

Ashis,
    Company code is not changeable once planning, actuals, commitments or budget values exist. This is independent of the trx you use to change it: it will not be able in CNMASS, in CJ20N etc...
    You need to undo any postings before changing the company code.
    Hope this helps
    Martina

• Error in F110 posting telling that company code does not appear in proposal

Hi Everyone,
    During the aotumatic payment run via F110, after creating the proposals when i am trying to display the proposal, it is giving an error message that " Company Code XY12 / XY12 does not appearin proposal 08.07.2011 AB00; correct "
    But I already set company code XY12 , in the company code in the parameter tab. I ahve also set there payment methods and next payment date. Please help.

Hi Dear,
    Chk these links
    http://sap-f2.blogspot.com/2009/06/fz003-company-codes-do-not-appear-in.html
    Company codes 0001/0001 do not appear in proposal 20.11.2009 A#04; correct
    http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=188134

• The company code OMPL does not exist or has not been fully maintained

hi friends i did in obyc setting also fi posting are happens but the think is mm posting are not happen and not able work on transation code-mmo1i seen  transation code:omsy but company code is not mantain properly this is happen in mm module please give hints where to customization please help friends i am on client please
    ok
    The company code OMPL does not exist or has not been fully maintained
    Message no. M3150
    Diagnosis
    You have entered either the company code OMPL or a plant assigned to this company code. However, the company code either does not exist or has not yet been configured for materials management.
    Procedure
    Ask your system administrator to configure the company code.
    Procedure for System Administration
    Carry out the following activities as required:
    u2022     Create the company code if it does not already exist.
    You do this in Customizing for Enterprise Structure in the activity Define, copy, delete, check company code.
    u2022     Make sure that a fiscal year variant is assigned to the company code.
    You do this in Customizing for Financial Accounting (Global Settings) in the activity Enter global parameters.
    u2022     Configure the company code for materials management.
    You do this in Customizing for the Material Master in the activity Maintain company codes for materials management.

hi
    Try to maintain the settings in OMSY
    and check the posting periods for your company
    regards

• How can I tell if a company code is still active in SAP or not ?

Hi
    Is there some table or other data I can consult to tell whether a company code is active or not in SAP.
    If a company code is inactive is there some kind of flag or end date applied to the company code that allows me to see that it is inactive in SAP/
    Any information on this would be gratefullly received.
    Thanks alot
    Nicola.

Are there any transactions that I can use for this that are more HR driven only I do not have access to the others. I do have view access to a number of tables via SE16N and could perhaps try and get some other access but just wondering if there is anything else that could be used for HR to check.
    Thanks
    Nicola

Maybe you are looking for