HCM-T510

Hello,
When in hiring payroll, when i reached Basic pay infotype, i get the following Error.
No Entry in table T510 for the key 990743E03 on 01.01.2010...
Where is the error, where in customizing I go to rectify this error.
Regards
Sahitha

Hi Sahitha,
You may check this thread and post your question there if still no satisfied answer:
No entry in table T510 for the key 4004033MANAGER 1 on 01.04.2008
Please close your thread.  This forum is not related to you.
Thanks,
Gordon

Similar Messages

• Obtaining the list of data interfaced out of SAP HCM

Hello,
    we got a good challenge from our partners in the business organization that we support. The Data Privacy officer on the business partner side would like to know:
    - what other systems are "takers" of the data from our SAP HCM instance
    - what data pieces (what tables, fields...) are being interfaced out
    - what is the frequency of that
    We are trying to maintain the document whenever a new interface is being built but in practice you know how it looks like.In order to have 100% confidence in the anwser I would want to pull such list from the system. Is there a way to do that? What would you suggest?
    Regards,
    Pawel

Try the function below, pass the item name and get the Data provider for that particular item, you will have to do this for all the items in the template.
    function getDPName(item){
         prop = SAPBWGetItemProp(item);
         var tableHidden=true;
         if (prop != null){
           for(i=1;i<prop.length;i++){
             if (prop<i>[0] == "DATA_PROVIDER")
                   return prop<i>[1]
           }//end for
         }//end if
    }//end function
    Thanks.

• SAP HCM P&F - Update an infotype field which is NOT passed from Form

Dear Experts,
    I have a requirement to update the Infotype with the entries in the HCM form (input by Employee in ESS) upon Manager's approval in MSS.
    We are achieving this functionality using HCM P&F (FPM) with an Workflow associated.  In this Workflow Standard Task (TS17900108) is used to Save the form data into the Database.
    But there is one field (APPROVED_DATE) in the Infotype whose value is not from the FORM but should be updated in the Infotype.
    Please help me with your inputs.
    Regards,
    Shankar

Dear Christopher,
    I am extremely thankful to you for all the replies.  But, unfortunately, we are messed up with this requirement and we couldn't achieve it.
    In this regard, could you please give us the step-by-step procedure to achieve this functionality?
    Requirement in brief again:
    We have designed Overtime HCM form (FPM) using which employee requests for the Overtime.  This form is sent for the Manager for approval.  We have achieved this functionality.  With the Manager Approval, the database is also updated perfectly.
    Then we have added one more field in the infotype to track the Approved Date.  This field is to be updated along with the other fields (sent from FORM) upon the approval of the manager.
    And now though the other fields are updated correctly into the infotype, the approved date is not updated.
    Thanks a ton in advance for your guidance as this is very critical and urgent requirement for us.
    Regards,
    Shankar.

• T510 Randomly BSODs - but not in Safe Mode

My brand new T510 randomly Blue Screens throughout the day, after installing Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit aftermarket.  I've downloaded all the 64-bit drivers from Lenovo and installed them, I've updated to the newest BIOS.  I've rebuilt several times now and tried leaving certain drivers uninstalled.  It still BSODs.  Sometimes it's once every two hours, others it's 3 times in 10 min.
    I am about to do a mem check.  The CPU doesn't appear to be overheating...in fact it usually freezes and reboots when I am on the web, or in a directory.  It comes back up with the 124 error.  I've looked at the minidump and haven't gleaned much info, as it's a different service or app that causes the BSOD each time.
    I'm just wondering if anyone else is having issues with 64-bit Ultimate on the T510?  It appears to me it's a driver issue, as I can work just fine in Safe Mode.  But it may be a hardware issue,  I dunno....any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

No stability issues thus far.  It's the factory-installed Win7 Pro 64.  And I haven't updated any of the drivers or BIOS.  Once the new BIOS is out that fixes the keyboard issue, I'll update it and probably all the drivers and tools. 
    So, you didn't burn the recovery DVDs first before you nuked everything? 
    ThinkPad T510 : i5-540M : 8GB PC-10600 : 500GB 7200rpm : 15.6" HD+ : Intel 6300 : Win7 Pro 64 : 9Cell
    Ordered 2/Feb/2010 : Shipped 22/Feb/2010 : Received 3/Mar/2010

• T510: display issues(Bright pixels that wouldn't go away) -support?

Shortly after purchasing a new T510, I started to have problems with the display (Bright pixels that wouldn’t go away).  I figured it was a BIOS or driver issue.  However as my company purchased about 80 of these machines and I turned out to be the only one with the issue, I called support.
    I also purchased the onsite 24hour support for three years, so I called Lenovo and in a couple days (not 24hours) they came in a replaced the LCD panel, which they assured me was the issue.  Not even an hour or two after the repair tech (David) left the problem started happening again.
    I called back and Lenovo now indicated it has to be the motherboard.  Ok, so a couple days later David came in and replace the motherboard.  Now I purchased these units fully loaded, discrete graphics extra memory, high res, etc.  The motherboard they replaced it with did not have the Nvidia card, instead just the onboard graphics, which A. is no what I purchased, and B. not equivalent or better.
    So David ripped out the new inferior board and put the old broken one back in, so I could at least continue with my job, with the intermittent pixel issue. I should also mention the screen went blurry at the same time the pixel issue happened, so I would have to reboot to restore the monitor.  David then ordered another Motherboard.
    A week went by and no one called me back, so I called Lenovo again to find out what the heck was going on and why I didn’t have a new one ready in waiting within 24 hours. I was informed that is not how the warrantee works, only that they will respond in 24 hours and that the verbiage on their site around the warrantee was not perfectly clear.  Wow. OK…  I then asked when they expect to have this fixed and it turns out the part I need is on back order.
    The part finally arrives. In another 4-5 days, however, I have a business trip coming up and I can’t risk yet another defective part. With my current flaky monitor I can at least get by.  So I schedule a time with David the repair tech to swap it out when I return.
    I get the new Motherboard installed and I get all these video errors and other things start going horribly wrong.  David indicates it is a driver/bios issue and I need to upgrade/install drivers to remedy it.  Okay, so I do that, spend hours trying to get it to work. Turns out this motherboard is even worse and it crashes every time I try and use an external monitor or if the Nvidia 3100 kicks in for hardware acceleration.
    I continue to work under the belief that this is a driver issue and try to fix it, however one of the MANY crashes ends up corrupting my Window 7 install, now throwing blue screens all the time and destroying my development env in the process. So I rebuild the machine and it just keeps happening.  This is now days of lost work that I can’t bill for.
    I call Lenovo again to try and get this lemon replaced.  I get a hold of Jerome who punts me to Lenton, who punts me to Nate Bennet.  Nate seems like a reasonable guy and informs me that at their level of service they can only repair the units and are happy to continue working through this. By now this is gone on long enough and I want to have the laptop replaced, 1 out of 80, this one is a lemon. Nate appears to agree and kick off an escalation process to have this case reviewed and informs me that someone will call me back in 24-48 hours (business days that is).  Okay this is still incredibly inconvenient, but at least I believed we are making forward progress.
    36 Hours goes by and no one calls me back, so I call Lenovo yet again.  I get a hold of Julius.   Julius informs me he’ll have a supervisor call me back right away, as there was not one available.
    48 hours later I call Lenovo again, as you can guess no one has called me back.  I get a hold of Michael.  I again explain the whole situation to Michael and ask to speak to a supervisor, again...  Which again I’m informed is not possible as there is not one available.  Michael indicates that he’ll have a supervisor call me back.  This time I say I can wait on the line because that is what everyone else told me and nothing happened.  Michael then informs me that he is Michael and would not let that happen and assured me that a supervisor would call me back right away. I relent; verify my contact info with Michael and it all seems to be accurate.
    So again nearing the end of the day no one has called me back, I call Lenovo yet again.  This time I get a hold of Phil.  I once again explain the whole situation.  Phil is very apologetic, but still is unable to produce a supervisor.  Phil indicates he’ll put sticky notes on his supervisor’s machine to contact me back. I guess these guys are probably using a T510 as well and can’t read their email either.
    I ask for the name of this supervisor because clearly Lenovo is filling me with horse s&^% at this point.  There is a clear pause and all he says it "Carter.., that is his last name I don’t know his first name." Okay really, so you know this guy well enough to put sticky notes on his monitor, but you only know his last name.  Now I know I’m being lied to, but what can I do.
    So here I am with a busted laptop that crashes at least 3-4 times a day I can’t use the discrete graphics that I paid for and only supports the LCD panel built into it.  In previous experience, with a different manufacturer, after the first few failed attempts they would have replaced the unit.  I guess I should be angry with the guy that convinced us to give Lenovo machines a try for the next refresh (That was me by the way).
    I really have no idea how to proceed with this one.  This is first time in my career that I have ever been treated like this.  I really have no idea what to say.
    Moderator Note: Edited subject to match content.

technoone wrote:
    " but it seems an awful lot like that subject line was changed to, well, make sure less people would click through and read your post.".
    I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one, there is a message at the top of the forum stating: 
    "Welcome to Lenovo's Discussion Community!  Please note our guidelines when posting."
    if you read the Forum Guidelines it states quite clearly;
    Title threads appropriately
    . The title of a thread should accurately reflect the subject of the discussion and be as technically specific as possible.  Avoid inflammatory or emotional statements that do not aid the development of the conversation. Thread titles are indexed not only for search functions within the forum, but often externally in Google, Yahoo, etc. Proper thread titles will aid the active members of the Lenovo community, as well as non-members who may be searching more broadly. Example of a good thread title: T Thinkpad Blue Screens after suspend . Example of a bad thread title: Stupid computer locks up - worthless piece of junk. Moderators may alter thread titles to be more meaningful if less than appropriate titles are chosen.
    I'm certain the edited title represents the actual real hardware problem at hand better than the original because it's more descriptive and accurate and will therefore attract the attention of the members who have experienced the same or similar situations to comment and offer advice based on their experience.
    Please do take time to read our guidelines as I'm sure you'll find some other helpful and informative tips in them.
    Regards
    Andy  ______________________________________
    Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points
    Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more. FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.
      Deutsche Community     Comunidad en Español    English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество
    PepperonI blog 

• Issue with SAP_PD Service in HCM Forms

Hi Experts,
    I am facing this issue when trying to create/update a Position using HCM Forms.
    We have the HCM_ASR_CL_2 Business Function Activated
    We are on EHP4.
    I am trying to create/update a position using forms - SAP_PD Service and facing the below mentioned issue -
    When I am trying to add the Object Type S in the LEAD_OBJECT_ID, I get the error - Object type S not supported.
    As a workaround that I got from a help.sap - 3.In the navigation pane, go toValidity Period.Enter Start Object Type as S = Job, enter Application Type as PD. - Even this workaround doesnt work!
    Am  I missing some config here?
    Also, once we activate the Business Function - do we get the node for SAP_PD in IMG just as we have for SAP_PA and SAP_PT service?
    Please help!!!
    Thanks

Any reponses?

• Need help to import and syncronize HCM pagelets with Interaction Hub, how can I do that?

Hi,
    I need help to import and synchronize HCM pagelets with Interaction Hub, how can I do that? The default page "Select Remote Content" of the WorkCenter "Unified Navigation WorkCenter" is not working as well, when I run the import/sync button I get the following error message:
    Integration Gateway: General Connection Failed (158,10836)
    This error is thrown when there is no valid response.
    Possible errors include:
    Bad gateway URL
    Sync Service Timeout set and Service actually timed out.
    Java exception thrown - Check Application Server for possible Java exception

Do you have integration configured between the two systems?  It sounds like you don't from the error.  Here is a walk-through on setting up Unified Navigation although it assumes you have integration already working.  If you haven't done that, it's documented a hundred different places.
    http://remotepsadmins.com/2013/03/04/peoplesoft-unified-navigation-with-peoplesoft-applicatations-portal-interaction-hub/

• T510 entry not present on particular date

Hi all,
    I have created paysacle type , pay Scale Are , Pay Scale Group and it level and has assigned it in PA30 for infotype 0008 along with the country grouping .
    But i am getting an error saying ' No table Entry inTable T510 for the Key county grouping Pay Scale Type PayScale Area Pay Scale Grouping and Level on particular date.
    When i looked at T510 entry , I can see those Records .
    Can you please suggest what i am missing here .
    Thanks in Advance,
    Regards,
    Ry

Hi,
    Maintain the T510 table with wage type and along with amounts.
    Grouping PS group level wage type    start    end       amount      cur
    3                 TOP     1       1011                               10,000         inr
    In this way maintain the grouping and values. after matain the IT0008. If it is coming same error directly maintain the amounts for that each wage types. That's good.
    Good luck
    Devi

• A report to exchange currency SIT -- EUR for the wage table T510

Hello,
    I need to change the Slovenian currency SIT to euros. There are already entries in the table T510 and in infotype 0008 Basic pay.
    Is there a report how to carry out the currency exchange or do I need to manually create new entries for the table T510?
    Even if I manually create new entries in euros, how can I handle the existing entries? If a person already have entries in the Basic pay and the wage types and amounts are in SIT --> how to show them when the currency should be euros now. Is there a method to change history data (from year 2007).
    There is no payroll neither archiving.
    A prompt answer is highly appreciated.
    BR,
    Pia

Hello,
    Unfortunately the link you send me is not valid. At least I cannot see any mail. All I see is: "The specified thread [0] was not found."
    BR,
    Pia

• ATTN: Oracle North American HCM Customers: Q1 2007 Statutory Update Release

Dear Oracle North American HCM Customer,
    The United States (US) First Quarter Statutory Update (Q1), 2007 has been released!
    Patch number:
    * R11i: 5917868
    *Note: The Q1 2007 Statutory patch does not include the Year End patches, but it does pre-req the Year End Phase 3 patch.
    The functional readme is available on MetaLink:
    US Q1 2007 Statutory Update Readme R11i - NOTE. 421114.1
    Please be sure to carefully read the readme before beginning to install this patch, to ensure successful processing!
    We would like to make you aware of several important points. Please read this entire note carefully.
    A. Q1 2007 Highlights
    B. Other Important Notes
    C. R11i HRMS Product Information
    D. Payroll Recommended Patches
    E. HR Recommended Patches
    F. Global OHUG Conference
    G. Other Information
    A. Q1 2007 Highlights
    * JIT and School District Updates
    * Miscellaneous Statutory Bug Fixes
    Please refer to the readme on Metalink for full details. See above for Note number.
    B. Other Important Notes
    Checkwriter/Deposit Advice:
    Oracle will de-support the Live Checkwriter and Deposit Advice for US and Canada beginning with EOY Phase 1 in September. Archive Checkwriter and Deposit Advice will continue to be supported. What this means is that new code changes and bug fixes will not be tested on the Live Checkwriter and Deposit Advice. Additionally, enhancements made to the Archive version will NOT be made for the Live version.
    *Note: If you would like to view the output of the archive version of this report without needing pre-printed stationery, try the following in a test instance:
    disable the trigger pay_action_parameters_ari
    insert a row in pay_action_parameters with the following value -
    name=PRINT_REPORT_LABELS
    value=PAYUSCDA
    enable the trigger pay_action_parameters_ari
    Run the report. This will print the labels and make it easier to check the report without needing pre-printed stationery.
    In early summer, we are targeting release of an XML version of Checkwriter and Deposit Advice.
    R12 Released:
    We are pleased to announce the availability of Oracle Applications E-Business Suite Release 12, the Global Business Release. Release 12 is currently available for both new and upgrading customers on all supported languages through Oracle E-Delivery and the Oracle Store. Please check EPD for specific Platform availability and continue to check E-Delivery for additional Platforms to be available.
    References:
    E-Business Suite Release 12 on Oracle.com
    <http://www.oracle.com/applications/e-business-suite-release.html>
    R12 Information Center on MetaLink
    <https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&amp;p_id=401740.1>
    Documentation Roadmap on MetaLink
    <https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&amp;p_id=394692.1>
    Translation Information on MetaLink
    <https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&amp;p_id=405992.1>
    Note: E-Business Suite Release 12 will NOT be a requirement for
    processing 2007 year end.
    HCM Configuration Workbench:
    HCM Configuration Workbench Rollup Patch 5 (5135963 ) has been released to Oracle MetaLink for customer download.
    This patch delivers the HRMS Configuration Workbench HRMS Family Pack K
    Delta RUP1 Certification patch, for more information please refer to the Readme of this patch and navigate to the ‘E. New Features in Patch 5135963’ section of the readme to see more details.
    Year End Information for Payroll:
    The HRMS Family Pack K Rollup 2 patch will be mandatory for R11i for Year End and is a pre-requisite for the Year End Phase 1 patch.
    For the complete R11i Payroll Mandatory Patch List see Metalink Note
    For the complete R11 Payroll Mandatory Patch List see Metalink Note 74293.1
    For additional non-mandatory North American Payroll patches see Metalink Note 74292.1
    C. R11i HRMS Product Information
    For the latest Oracle HRMS Product Family - Release 11i Information, please see Metalink Note:135266.1 This page contains important information including:
    * High Priority Alerts
    * Mandatory Patches
    * Family Packs and Minipacks
    * Latest Legislative Data - hrglobal.drv
    * Maintenance Pack Information
    D. Payroll Recommended Patches
    The Payroll recommended patch spreadsheet Metalink Note 74292.1 contains additional features and functions.
    E. HR Recommended Patches
    The HR Recommended spreadsheet contains a list of patches needed to be in compliance for HR Statutory reporting i.e. EEO-1, VETS-100 etc. The spreadsheet is located on Metalink in Note number: 273196.1
    F. Global OHUG Conference
    Mark your calendar!
    The Global OHUG 2007 Conference will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada!
    Monday, September 24th - Thursday, September 27th
    * Paris Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada - Hotel Contact Number:
    888-266-5687 refer to the OHUG (Oracle HCM Users Group) group rate of
    $179.00 a night
    Visit www.ohug.org for more information.
    G. Other Information
    1. MetaLink - http://metalink.oracle.com
    MetaLink is a customer resource provided by Oracle World-wide Support. The Applications section of Metalink contains all the latest product documentation and documentation updates for Oracle’s products.
    2. Payroll World
    Payroll World is an email distribution list for North American Oracle Payroll customers used to quickly disseminate information regarding product updates, patches, and statutory changes. To be added to this email distribution list, send e-mail to: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
    Subject: Oracle North American Payroll World Contact Update with your
    contact name, CSI number, and company name
    3. Metalink Service Request profiles:
    Please update all Service Request profiles on Metalink with any updates to Database Version, Product Version, and/or contact information Metalink->UserProfile button
    4. Information for NEW North American Payroll customers:
    A pamphlet is available for all North American Payroll customers explaining Vertex, Payroll World, SIG's, etc.
    The North American Payroll Handout document can be located in Metalink
    Note 316077.1
    Regards,
    Greg

We need to know the new codes which will be added and which if any will be replaced. We know those identified on the US Gov site but can Oracle Dev. provide the specifics in advance so we can update our Employment Applications etc to match Oracle HR definitions?
    Regards,
    Ed

• Return function module result to HCM form using backend service

Hi
    I'm trying todo something very simple.
    I would like to call a FM using a backend service and return the result of the FM to the HCM form.
    I'm using USER_EVENT_CHECK on button to initiate the call.
    Here is my dooperations, I have omitted the calling of the FM.  I just want to return the changed text to the form in this example.
    I have stepped through code using external breakpoint and the field gets changed succesfully in the service_dataset
    method IF_HRASR00GEN_SERVICE~DO_OPERATIONS.
      DATA service_operation_wa TYPE hrasr00genserv_operation.
      DATA service_dataset_wa TYPE hrasr00gensrv_dataset.
      DATA dummy TYPE string.
      DATA message TYPE symsg.
      FIELD-SYMBOLS <service_dataset_wa> TYPE hrasr00gensrv_dataset.
      DATA inputText TYPE string.
      LOOP AT service_operations INTO service_operation_wa.
        CASE service_operation_wa-operation.
          WHEN C_CVRT_OPERATION_NAME.
            LOOP AT service_datasets INTO service_dataset_wa WHERE fieldname = c_oldText_fieldname.
              inputText = service_dataset_wa-fieldvalue.
             MODIFY service_datasets INDEX sy-tabix  FROM service_dataset_wa TRANSPORTING fieldvalue.
              exit.
            ENDLOOP.
            LOOP AT service_datasets ASSIGNING <service_dataset_wa> WHERE fieldname = c_newText_fieldname.
              EXIT.
            ENDLOOP.
            IF sy-subrc = 0. "entry found; must not necessarily exist
              CONCATENATE inputText '-TEST-' inputText INTO <service_dataset_wa>-fieldvalue.
            ENDIF.
        ENDCASE.
      ENDLOOP.
    endmethod.
    Any help will be appreciated.

You could use 'CU_READ_RGDIR_NEW' to get payroll directory RGDIR, 'PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT' to read results (RT, CRT, ...) from specific entry in payroll drectory.
    Rgds.

• Error while passing HCM-Staging Data to Identity Center

Hello
    We are implementing IDM 7.1 SP2 and using HCM-Integrations Scenario.
    The extracting scenario over vds into the HR-Staging are is working fine.
    We do have troubles while running the task  270/Write HCM Employee To SAP Master .
    There we get always the error "sap_getSysUname Par: [20090210-99991231]<PERNR>!![20090210-
    99991231] Invalid SyUname: [20090210-99991231] does not exist or is
    not valid todayPass stopped by script.
    We have checked the OSS Note 1308250 - it doesn't helped - it justed hide the error message.
    We have checked with debbuging the hr - data . The field syuname is filled and delivered.
    a.) does anybody knows about this problem or can give some tipps to fix this error?
    b.) we have a lot of jobs with errors know in the job qeue - we can stop them, but not delete or cancel?
    anybody knows how to kill the jobs in IDM 7.1 ?
    kind regards, Reto

Hi,
        I was not able to use the new VDS Template 'HCM LDAPEXTRACT to IDM' because it was causing a problem while integrating with HCM and IDM. Hence I have used the old template 'HR Export to IDM Identity Center' which seems to be working fine.
        But since the reprot RPLDAP_EXTRACT_IDM pushes the records with the time part prefixed, and that I'm not able to use the new VDS Template which has a job HR_Staging_Area  which performs the job of pushing the HCM data from Staging to Productive Identity Store. Since I see that you have implemented it, it will be of great help if you can share the steps and details of how to use the new VDs template and the jobs related to it.

• HCM Processes and Forms: Work Item is not opening

Hi,
    We are implementaing HCM processes and forms using NWBC (EHP7 - HR Renewal 2.0 FP1) and after using configuration of POWL inbox for MSS and HR Admin, We are not able to launch the Work Item.
    1) In MSS Work Book, while launching, we are getting message  -
    Failed to resolve Object Based Navigation target ".MSS_WL.NAVIGATE_FORM_WD". Use transaction PFCG to define this OBN target in a role or contact your system administrator to assign a role with the relevant OBN entries to your user.
    2) For HR Admin, we are getting message - Work Item can only be open using Portal and UWL. and it is displaying back end transaction SWNWIEX.
    Detail configuration steps are shown as below -
    Workflow Task used in configurations -
    1) Entries in IBO_C_WF_TA_P_SC  (Assign Task ID’s to POWL Types)
    2) IBO_C_WF_ACC configuration - (Define Tasks and Actions)
    3) IBO_C_WF_APC configuration (Provide Details of navigation parameters)
    4) IBO_V_WF_TTAC (Assignment of Actions to the Tasks)
    5) IBO_C_WF_TAC (Specify Default Action)
    Error -
    1) MSS -
    2)HR Admin -

Hi Guru,
    Any input..its urgent!.
    Regards,
    Vijay

• Error while connecting HCM with IDM

HI SDN,
    I am now working on connecting HCM (source system) with IDM by referring the document u201C [IDM for SAP System Landscape u2013 Configuration Guide|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/706065c4-3564-2a10-2382-a52fcbd7eefb]u201D .
    In that I am following the HCM Use case implementation. I configured all the steps up to Exporting the HR data to Staging Area (Identity Store) via VDS by using a SQL query. If I say all the steps I followed it will take more time. so I request you to go through the mentioned document. While executing the report (RPLDAP_EXTRACT)  getting some Runtime error. Here is the short dump of that error.
    Short text
        "Function SPLDAP_RECEIVE_ATTRIBUTES is not available"
    What happened?
        Error in the ABAP Application Program
        The current ABAP program "SAPLLDA_EXTRACTION" had to be terminated because it
         has
        come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
        The error occurred during an RFC call to another system.
        In the target system, a short dump has been written as well.
        More detailed information on the error cause can be found there.
    Error analysis
        An error occurred when executing a REMOTE FUNCTION CALL.
        It was logged under the name "RFC_EXTERNAL_ABORT"
    I have that particular function module in my system and my RFC test connection is also success. so i am very much confused why i am getting that error?
    can anbody help me in fixing this error?
    /* points assured*/
    Regards,
    Tamil K

Troy, did you ever figure out why you were getting the cannot modify object class error?
    I was able to get around it by fiddling with the IDS config, but comparing that modified config against a new one (that gets the cannot modify object class error) I can't see any relevant difference...
    I'd appreciate some guidance if you have overcome this.
    Thanks. Des.

• Error while exporting data from HCM to VDS

Hi,
    When i am trying to export data from the SAP HCM system using the RPLDAP_EXTRACT, the export fails and the log shows that the LDAP_CREATE failed. In the VDS log,
    com.sap.idm.vds.oper.main_listener Message:
    Exception on add: class java.lang.Integer:null incompatible with class
    java.lang.String:null
    I verified the database connectivity from VDS to IDS when seems fine since the LDAP_SEARCH is working fine.
    Cheers !
    Zaheer

It was a bug in SP2, it is fixed in SP2 Patch 4.
    Cheers !!
    Zaheer

Maybe you are looking for

• Unable to create Accounting document for my Outgoing excise Invoice

Dear All, I am implementing sales from Factory. I am unable to creat accounting document for my Outgoing excise invoice.  When I click the Utilization button, The excise invoice type is selected Deemed. 1. How to control which Which Excise invoice ty

• Restoring problem

Hello I've got problem with my iPod 5G (60GB). My mom unplug it when I was downloading songs. It not want to turn on. I restore it but restoring process is not going to complet. I have a folder icon with an exclamation point display on LCD. What I mu

• SQL2R2 Cluster install fails in TN Labs

SQL2kR2 install files in TN lab environment - are the servers setup correctly for failover- the q: quorum drive disappears when SQL Setup is started ........????? Thanks for any insight as to how to get this resolved.

• CONCATENATE a string a characters into a field

Hi everyone! Let's say that i want to CONCATENATE a string of characters (for example: 'ABC') into every WTAB-AUFNR record that i retrieve. How do i do that? Let's assume that WTAB-AUFNR's header currently has the value '50-12345', i want it to be 'A

• WebVPN Tunnel-Group Aliases and URLS

Hi, <br /> <br />I have a requirement to create a new group policy and a new tunnel-group and apply it to a webvpn user account <br /> <br /> <br />The web vpn is working fine without any issues when I give a new name under Group Aliases and URL <br