Infotype 1050 is not activated see t77s0

Hello.
We recently upgrade our system to EHP5 and detect the following error wher creating a new position in transaction PP03. The information message is "Infotype is not activated --> see t77s0 "
I have taken a look to this table but I do not find any kind pf parameters where activated any infotype.
Could you please help me with this?
Thank you very much!

Hello
Please, verify in transaction SM30 - the table T77S0, entries:
PPOM INHIC        'X': PPOM: Obligatory Inheritance of Company Code
PPOM INHIH        'X': PPOM: Obligatory Inheritance of Contr. Area
PPOM INHS    X    Inheritance of acc. ***. features by positions
This entry enables you to determine that account assignment features
(controlling area, company code, and business area) are passed from
organizational units to lower-level positions.
- In the standard system, inheritance is deactivated (value ' ').
- If you want to activate inheritance, enter the value 'X'.
Thanks and Kind Regards
Ramana

Similar Messages

• I can't get my new iPad to record a video I see the video right above camera but it is not active yet I can't touch it to activate it.

I can't get my new iPad to record a video I see the video right above camera but it is not active yet I can't touch it to activate it.

Try this  - Reset the iPad by holding down on the Sleep and Home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider - let go of the buttons. (This is equivalent to rebooting your computer.) No data/files will be erased.
     Cheers, Tom

• Can't see my payment and apps not active

I already ordered a photography pack but the apps arte not active and i ca not see the payment in my account. any idee?

I just updated my software from iTunes6 to itunes7
    and sudenly no lists appear neither in itunes or
    ipod. Originaly I had 25GB on songs, 10 GB in videos
    and 5 in others. 40 GB out of 60GB of capacity. I
    hooked up my ipod to my pc, iTunes loaded and now
    everything is recognized as Others. How can I can see
    again my music. It was not erased but no I can`t hear
    my songs...Please help!!!
    Restore your ipod then load all the music/videos back onto it again. It will be working normally after that.
    kEat0n

• Infotype 1050 - Job Evaluation

Question: Anyone know of infotype 1050 is being used by or could be used by the BSP page of Job Pricing in ECC 5.0?
    I went through the entire process from creating survey provider -> job matching -> aging -> composite result -> salary adjustment and don't see it write to this infotype.
    Was curious to know if that is part of the old functionality which is left there or it could be used by the job pricing functionality.
    Thx

Hi:
    We are not using this IT (1050) with ECM. It can be used only as reference.
    Thanks,
    Prashant

• Error: "Component is not active" but component is active

Hi Experts,
    I transported a Web Dynpro application from source system to target system. When starting the application via browser I'm getting this error message:
    "Component XXX_BDB is not active"
    But the component is active in source and in target system. When I try to activate the component in target system there comes this error:
    Component XXX_BDB can't be generated because of errors: see long text.
    (Message no. SWDP_WB_TOOL100)
    According to the long text, there is a heavy error and I should check the component in order to eliminate the errors. Checking the syntax is OK and strangely, the component controller is also active. But when I want to start WebDynpro-Component, the error message "Component is not active" is displayed.
    I have checked this thread [Problems when activating ComponentController   |Problems when activating ComponentController; without any effect....
    Does someone have any ideas?
    Thanks in advance,
    Tan

Hi Thomas,
    where can I check the generation load limit?
    I've done an extended syntax check (in source system, is that okay or should I do the check on both systems?), there are some errors regarding strings, field properties and structure extensions and some warnings regarding field properties.
    But this errors are on an other wd component as well, but this other component is running, so I'm not sure if these errors are crucial. However I'm going to fix the errors now.
    Baskaran, I will check the component controller and component usage as well but how can I identify the errors or should I just check it in general?
    And what about the fact that both applications are running on the source system?
    Additional info: the source system is ECC 6.0, the target system is Solution Manager 7.0
    Thanks
    Edited by: Tan Yildiz on May 4, 2011 9:26 AM

• NOOK Simple Touch says "Error Dialog: user not activated" whenever I try to open e-books?

I have had my Nook Simple Touch for about a year now, and I have been using Adobe Digital Editions without a problem. Now, all of the sudden, Barnes and Noble updated my software and I can't read any of my ADE books!! It just says "Error Dialog: User not activated" every time I click on them. I have looked at many other websites and I have tried plugging my nook in to my computer and reauthorizing it, reauthorizing my computer, deleting the digital editions file and .adobe-digital-editions file, redownloading my books, turning my nook off and on, crying, and screaming. The weird thing is, in all the instructions, it says a pop-up box will come up when I delete the files, but it never does. Is that normal? I always have to do it manually by clicking on the gear. I even made sure I "unhid" all the hidden files. I HAVE DONE EACH OF THESE AT LEAST 5 TIMES AND THEY NEVER WORK!!! HELP ME, PLEASE.
    Also, a lot of the websites say to make sure your Barnes and Noble ADE I.D. is the same as the one on your ADE computer I.D.. Is the B&N ADE I.D. different from just the Barnes and Noble ID? Becasue I have been using my sisters email for my computer ADE and my email for the B&N I.D.. Are they supposed to be the same? If so, how come I was able to use it without a problem before?? I tried reauthorizing ADE with my email, because I also have an ADE account with my email, but then it wouldn't let me redownload my books onto the new account. Does this mean I have to change the ADE computer I.D. and wait until my books are available again to read them? Is that the way to fix it? UGH!
    Help is much appreciated.
    P.S. I have ADE version 2.0

Just to clarify, there are two levels of Authorization -- one for the ADE software and one for the nook. You have to use your Adobe account to authorize both (and they have to be authorized with the same user name). It sounded like your original problem (Kcoline) was with the Nook authorization, and it was the same problem the rest of us were having.
    To get your files back, I suggest carefully reading over the "Activation and Authorization" section of the ADE help. It appears that ADE will automatically find your files but note the "Note" in quoted text below... 
    http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/help/
    "After activation, any books, magazines, or other documents you previously bought with Adobe Acrobat® or Reader® software are migrated to Adobe Digital Editions. This is usually a relatively quick process. Adobe Digital Editions opens each item and reverifies its license to the user. If you don't have DRM-protected items, you don't need to be online during the migration. If you have a large number of items (for example, more than 100), then this process may take a while, but you will see a progress bar indicating the state of the migration as it proceeds.
    Note: Items that you previously borrowed from a public library with Adobe Acrobat® or Reader® software are not migrated to Adobe Digital Editions. You need to return the library item and then borrow the item again with Digital Editions."
    If it's not finding your files, it may be because they're located in a folder different from the one that ADE is trying to use to find them.
    You may also want to check the "Transferring items between computers" section, as this describes where the files should be located, and how to reimport them into your library.
    Good luck!

• My iphone 3gs is not activating after updating my software with i tunes...what shall i do? cant i go back to my normal version which was ios 4.1

my iphone 3gs which is not associated with this accunt is not activating after updating the sof tware, it connects to i tunes but i tunes says "we arh your unable to continue with your activation at this time, please try again later or contact customer care". my iphone aslo just says it cannot be activated or something like that every time i try. i have been waiting for 4 hours now but it still hasnt worked. how can i uninstal this update and go back to my old version which ws ios 4.1 or or ios 4,3. i dont even know what version it updated to, im assuming it is ios5 but not sure. it says try connecting to i tunes as well but it is connected and i tunes cant activate it either. my phone is connect to a wifi but it stll says no service.
    i will really appreciate some help.
    thanks.

Generally this is a sign that the iPhone had previously been
    hacked/modified/jailbroken and the update relocked it to the
    original wireless carrier. If this is the case, only that wireless
    carrier can unlock your iPhone. You must contact them to see
    if they offer unlocking and if you qualify.
    Where did you acquire this iPhone?
    What wireless carrier did you use before this problem?
    Does the app Cydia appear on your iPhone?
    What does it say when you look at Settings=>General=>About=>Carrier?

• When I try to print from web page I get "printer not activated - error code 30", but I can copy text into Word document & printer works.

I am unable to print anything from an internet web page. I continually get "printer not activated, error code- 30" followed by "An unknown error occurred while printing". I can copy the material from the web page, place into a Word document and then print. This just started yesterday and I have no idea why. Would appreciate your advice!

See this:
    [http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problems_printing_web_pages#Prints_to_a_small_portion_of_the_page]

• When I try to print from web page I get "printer not activated - error code 30", printer works on Internet Explorer

When I try to print from web page I get a dialogue box "Printer not activated - error code 30" followed by a dialogue box "An unknown error occurred while printing". The printer works on websites when I use Internet Explorer. Also, if I copy the web page and paste it into a Word document, I can print a copy. This issue just started this week; I have not encountered this problem prior to this week. Please advise.

What does that error message say?
    See this: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problems_printing_web_pages

• Itunes card not activated and noone seem to be able to belp

I have been dealt with 8 different people.
    I tried activating my itunes card through online process back in Dec 16, 2013. Follow# 304731545 - junayed, nothing from him until
    Jan 3- i emailed for update - "Your inquiry is very important to me, so I have requested assistance with the issue you reported. You will receive an email after the matter has been investigated and further information is available."
    Jan 4- " I wanted to send a quick note to see if you are still experiencing any difficulties with the iTunes Store. Resolving your issue is important to me, so please don't hesitate to reply if you need any further assistance."
    THAT WASN'T MY ISSUE.... THE ITUNES CARD BEING NOT ACTIVATED NOT THE ITUNES STORE. I replied advising him again what issue is and sent him AGAIN all the attachments he needed.
    Jan 6 - "Jaimy, we are sorry for the inconvenience. As per the Apple policy, we are unable to process your query any further. I would like to request you to contact the Apple store from where you have received the gift card." (I did in jan 10th)
    - the same day i called explained my situation and was transfered 554529946 - chanile, she was nice seemed she was trying to help me but we got cut off. She didnt call me although she knew my number.
    I called again 554616314 (didnt get his name was again nice) advised to make another claim online.
    So I did 308483126- ajitesh. Submitted the receipt and picture of the card.
    Jan 7 - same email like junayed asking " I wanted to send a quick note to see if you are still experiencing any difficulties with the iTunes Store. Resolving your issue is important to me, so please don't hesitate to reply if you need any further assistance."
    Jan 10 - finally decided to go to the store (45 mins away with the winter driving conditions). I asked  a guy to help and i was directed to someone else. I believe his name was scott. Told him my situation. He said he cannot help because it was outside the 30 day from purchase. Adv to call because nothing he can do, he didnt even bother to look into my situation.
    Jan 11 - i called, spoke to a lady, about 40 mins later i was transfered to a gentleman. All in all 53 mins later, online is the only way to go about resolving this. Even thought Junayed had already said he cannot do anything and go to the store.
    I am so helpless and disappointment at the level of customer service. The effort i have to put in to getting an issue resolved.
    Noone seem to know how to help me other than "online" when the "online" had asked me to go to the store, which then advised me to call, which then advised me back to go "online"
    Can anyone help??????

We are fellow users here on these forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.
    If the store that you bought it from can't/won't help then only iTunes Support can potentially do so. When you've been contacting online support you've been referring to your case numbers and what you've been told each time ?
    And this is the link that you've been using : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ , clicking on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then iTunes Cards And Codes

• How do I revert to abackup from time machine? The backups prior to Lyon install are not available  - restore button is not active. I wish to return to Snow Leopard.

How Do I revert to Snow Leopard from Lyon?
    The backups prior to Lyon install are not available... the restore button is not active.
    thanks!

You need to do a full system restore from your last Snow Leopard backup.
    See #14 in  Time Machine - Frequently Asked Questions.

• Enhancements is not active and cannot be transported

Hi All,
    We are getting following error message when releasing a Transport request in CRM system which is on 7.0 version on MaxDB.
    "Enhancements is not active and cannot be transported".
    The strange thing is that the Tasks underneath are all released successfully , but only the TR is not getting released.
    Also, the logs in transports do not point to which enhancement is not active as well.
    Any help in this issue is highly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Murali Narayanan

Hi Murali,
    Go to the enhancement and check the tables.fields,includes and it request nos.Go to that transport request ,double click on that see what and all there under it. Post if need help.
    Regards,
    Madhu.

• My Windows 8.1 is not activated?

HI,
    As I was going through buying Microsoft Office just last night. I came across my computer specs an OS details and it says that my current System isn't activated. I bought this laptop as a return/floor model/refurbished product at Best Buy and it did not come with said Windows DVD or papers. The computer, i was told, was only reset and checked for physical and hardware/sytem damage. When I bought it it had alrerady had everything installed. All I had to do was register it under my personal info ect. 
    So know I'm left without being able to activate my laptop the I bought under a month ago and I have no idea how to fix it. Anyone have any tips on how to activate the OS. Is it even necessary to activate it. Will I be able to download and run all my programs like, Autodesk software: Revit, AutoCAD, Maya and Design Suite etc, MS Office, Adobe, without any problems?
    PS my PC say its got a current keycode active, but on the <Control Panel> <System and Security> <System> <Windows Activation> it says windows not activated. When I follow the active -> Activate Online, it says cannot activate online. 
    Any help ya'll can throw at me is very well appreciated. Thank ya'll in advanced. 

Desco,
    Welcome to the HP Forum.
    I am NOT the best one to answer this question -- I do not know that much about how all the ways a system gets into this state; I might miss something obvious. 
    I will try to help.
    Because you bought the computer at a legitimate local retail store, you can try going back to them and see what they say -- Best Buy on the West Coast does have a varied history of customer satisfaction, so good luck with that.
    You might be able to get help from Microsoft Windows -- yes, really.  If the software is legitimate, they might be able to help.
    Start here:  Why can't I activate Windows?
    This document is not really a match to your situation; it is a "well, this is your creek and paddle area".
    You might be able to get help over the phone -- again from Microsoft -- the tech probably knows the questions to ask and you have, well, what you have.  You can ask.
    You might be able to get help from an actual Microsoft Store if you live in or near a large metropolitan area when you can find a Microsoft brick-and-mortar retail store.  Take your Best Buy receipt and plead your case.  This sometimes works when talking on the phone will not -- you can prove who you are, at least.
    ============================================================================
    Purchase Windows 8.1 Pro
    If you purchased the computer for enough off from the original purchase price, think of this as the "bait and switch" part of the deal -- you may have to purchase a new copy of Windows 8.1 Pro.
    The good news about purchasing new software -- it's yours and the problem is solved.
    Click the Kudos Thumbs-Up to say “Thanks" .
    Although I strive to reflect HP's best practices, I do not work for HP. 
    Kind Regards,
    Dragon-Fur

• Unable to do the restriction at Fund Center or FM Area when FM is not activ

Hi,
    we have the following business requirement:
    Background of the issue:
    Field Status variant in Account Assignment category and GL:
    We are in the process of rolling out one of our company codes which is
    in a different instance(server).
    We already have some 130+ company codes running in a different
    instance. This is a kind of Instance consolidation to bring all systems
    under one instance.
    Funds Management has been activated in the company code for which we
    are carrying out the rollout. FM has not been activated for the
    existing company codes.
    Now, the issue is with regard to the field status variants, which can
    be controlled at the company code level and which cannot be controlled
    which is at the client level.
    (i)     The existing company codes have a field status variant which
    has the field status groups having the fields Commitment items and
    Funds center in Suppress mode in the existing instance.
    (ii)     The company to be rolled out has the field status variant which
    has field status groups having the fields Commitment items and Funds
    Center in Optional mode.
    (iii)     On the other hand, there is yet another field status control
    for the Account assignment objects like Cost center, WBS elements, etc.
    in the MM-FI integration area. This is at client level and at present
    the same has the status of u201CSuppressu201D for Commitment items and Funds
    Center. We have changed the same to u201COptionalu201D for the purpose of
    testing the proposed roll out in our existing instance.
    In that case, the status of GL account assignment in above is
    clashing with our client level field status as described in (iii)
    above. As a result, we are forced to change the field status in
    above to optional mode for our existing company codes which we do not
    intend to do.
    When only one company within a group of companies is activated with FM,
    I feel that:
    (i)     At the client level, there is no option for me other than to
    keep the Funds center and commitment items in optional mode
    (ii)     At the GL level, I should be able to keep my field status in
    Suppress mode (If FM is not activated) and in Optional mode (If FM is
    activated) and SAP should be able to take care of the clash in the
    field status at the transaction level in such a scenario.
    The issue is we are able to control the access if FM is activated for a particular company code, where as we are unable to control the access for other company codes where FM is not activated and FM Area is not linked.
    We tried to use the BADI ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST, but this is applicable for POs only.
    Please look into this  issue and help us in meeting our business requirement.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Ramakrishna

Hi Justin,
    Thanks for the extra points.
    Copy and save this bold text some where
    /Applications/iChat.app/Contents/MacOS/iChat -errorLogLevel 7
    This needs to be run in Terminal.
    iChat needs to be shut down to do so.
    Just paste it in Terminal after the Welcome to Darwin message and hit enter.
    It will launch iChat and create an on-going log in the Terminal window.
    You will see the reference to the Harware rules.plist
    Further down you will see the bandwidth found by iChat, followed by the number of Audio and Video Buddies that you can support.
    It goes on.....
    It makes a note of the router that you are connected to.
    After that it will end up lists listening checks until you connect to a Chat.
    This makes this a useful way to find out what iChat can see at it's startup.
    To Stop - Quit iChat in the Normal way.
    Save the Log in a Text editor of some sort. (Post here if required).
    Then Quit Terminal.
    It is a useful tool to highlight some things in the start up phase, (And a reminder to look in specific places) when you think you have looked at all the settings.
    8:12 PM Wednesday; November 15, 2006

• Recent Workflow Version not active in Production server

Hi Gurus,
    Recently, I made a  minor change to an existing workflow. After the changes, it was transported to QA and Production. In QA, the changes are reflected and when I click on the version overview tab of the workflow, I can see that my last changed version is the active version. But, In production server the last version is  not active. The previous version before my changes remains as the active version. Though it shows my version their, it is not active and the change are not yet reflected.
    To solve this I tried following ways,
    1)  I refreshed the buffer in SWU_OBUF in Production, but no improvements.
    2) Then I tried to check, if there could be any errors when I activate the workflow in Development server. But, there are no errors except few warnings like some of the variables declared for the workflow but not used. So, this also does not help.
    3) Then I tried changing the workflow to tag it again to a transport request thinking in a way, previously there might be a problem in attaching the active object. But, even after transporting the second changes, the workflow version is still not active in Production. But, it is active in QA.
    Please let me know, if I can try any other ways which is not mentioned above!
    Thanks a million.
    AM

Hello,
    Check the transport logs for any errors and make sure all the transports have been done, and in the right order.
    What was the minor change that you made?
    You can get situations like this when you eg create a task, don't transport the task, and then add the task to a workflow and transport the workflow. In Development all will be fine, but not so in QA and/or Production.
    regards
    Paultje Bakker
    Hanabi Technology

Maybe you are looking for