No flow type for forex sale Message no. T1135

I get in TX11 the error "No flow type for forex " for product type 60A FX Transaction Type 102 Forward Transaction. In IMG I have flow type 2000 "Sell foreign exchange          
" and it is assigned as follows to transaction types:
60A     FX External     101     Spot     0010
60A     FX External     101     Spot     1000
60A     FX External     101     Spot     1031
60A     FX External     101     Spot     2000
60A     FX External     102     Forward     0010
60A     FX External     102     Forward     1000
60A     FX External     102     Forward     1031
60A     FX External     102     Forward     2000
60A     FX External     103     Netting     0010
60A     FX External     103     Netting     1000
60A     FX External     103     Netting     1031
60A     FX External     103     Netting     2000
60A     FX External     104     Rollover     0010
60A     FX External     104     Rollover     1000
60A     FX External     104     Rollover     1031
60A     FX External     104     Rollover     2000
60A     FX External     105     Premature Settlement     0010
60A     FX External     105     Premature Settlement     1000
60A     FX External     105     Premature Settlement     1031
60A     FX External     105     Premature Settlement     2000

double checked to flows assigned and added & deleted some. This solved problem.

Similar Messages

• How I can get the Billing Type for the sales order and its items

How I can get the Billing Type for the sales order and its items. I mean from which SAP tables and how?

Hi,
    You need to use two tables.
    First use VBFA. Enter the sales order number in the field Predecessar and the value M in SubCt field. This will give all the billing document number for the sales order items.
    Then use the billing document numbers in table VBRK, where in you can get the billing document type.
    Regards,

• Want to change output type for 10000 sales orders through MASS

Hi Friends,
    I would like to change the Output type in the sales order for 10000 sales orders.
    Can I do with MASS transaction. If so, Plz let me know how ?
    Is there any other process to change the output type for 10000 sales orders, as its difficult to manually in each and every sales order.
    Its very urgent issue, Plz let me know at the earliest.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Praveen Kumar. A

This may be little tough for 10000 sales orders.
    1. You have to remove the output record for the irrelevant output record using tcode VV12 for the relevant document type. So now for the document type, the old output wont be triggered.
    2. Now, create output records for hte correct output type in VV11 tcode(for the output type BA03) for the document type. Now this output will be triggered for all the document types you are creating from now onwards.
    3. To trigger the output type BA03, in all the old orders, you just have to open these sales orders in change mode (VA02), and just save it. When u open it the output type BA03 will be automatically triggered as the master data is maintained in VV11. But because just opening all the 10000 sales orders in VA02 one by one be a mechanical task, you have to think of some tool for this.
    May be a CATT procedure can do the trick. Else, you can just create a small program, where you can upload these sales orders and the program will just open these orders in change mode and just saves it (without making any changes). Then the output will be retriggered.
    Here again, if you are printing the output directly, it is advisable to trigger the output in batch mode(Date/Time field is 1 in VV11), and then you can again trigger the printing again using the program RSNAST00 after office hours for these 10k orders.
    I hope I answered ur query.
    Pls lemme know if you need some more info. (You can reward me too...)

• Create 2 different delivery types for one sales order

Hi,
    When sales agent is placing sales order at customer site, customer declares as well products or returned packages he would like to return. our business need is to combine all items (return products,  return packages and ordered items) into one sales order.
    However, we would like to split the sales order into 2 different delivery types. Sales order customizing dictates only one default delivery type per order.
    We can set up split criteria via copy control according to item category, but how can we intervene during creation of deliveries and set up a rule to determine different delivery type then default for return items ?
    Thanks,
    Assaf tzur

Dear Assaf,
    Through copy control settings you can create two delivery types for single sales order but you have to select the delivery type manually while creating delivery.
    If you want automatic process then you need go for some Zdevelopment with the help of ABAPer.
    I hope this will help you,
    Regard,
    Murali.

• How the system determines the Requirement type  for one sales order

Hi,
    SAP-SD Gurus,
    Please tell me how the system determines the Requirement type  for one sales order?
    Thanks & Regards,
    Sreenivas.P

Hi,
    System follows some search criterial to determine the requirement type
    1. First, an attempt is made to find a requirements type using the strategy group in the material master.
    2. If the strategy group has not been maintained, the system will determine it using the MRP group.
    3. If the MRP group has not been defined, the system uses the material type instead of the MRP group when accessing the corresponding control tables.
    4. If no requirements type is found here, the system assumes a special rule and attempts to find a requirements type with the aid of the item category and the MRP type.
    5. If this is not possible, a last attempt is made to find a requirements type with the item category only.
    6. If the last attempt fails, the system declares the transaction as not relevant for the availability check or transfer of requirements.
    Please check the path
    SPRO->SALES & DISTRIBUTIONS->BASIC FUNCTIONS>AVAILABILITY CHECK AND TOR->TRANSFER OF REQUIREMENTS--->DETERMINATION OF REQUIREMENT TYPE USING TRANSACTION.
    Hope it will clarify
    regards,
    santosh

• Two Flow Types for Capital Increase

Hi Experts, I have the following situation: In the Fixed Term Deposit I created an additional flow type for Capital Increase since my client needs that a one single Investment should be created from two different house banks; therefore I created one additional Flow Type that increases capital but what happens now is that when entering the data for the Fixed Term Deposit my client has to select which flow type in the main Structure screen is there any way or configuration that can be donde so that the system suggest a Flow type and the other one will be just Other Changes in Capital Structure??
    THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
    Santiago

Hello, Santiago.
    There is a proble of empy Flow type fields if you have 2 or more Flow types.
    Use BADI FTR_TR_GENERIC, method EVT_APPLICATION_START
    Sample code:
      " Limit this code to specific product type where you have 2 flow types for
      IF pi_proxy_transaction->a_transaction-sgsart = '51A'.
        " We use field-symbol to enter our screen field,
        " becuase we are not able to update field directly.
        FIELD-SYMBOLS: <fs_mseg> TYPE ANY.
        ASSIGN ('(SAPLTM00)VTMHPTBWG-SFHAZBA') TO <fs_mseg>.
        " Always check if field-symbol is assigned to our field
        IF sy-subrc = 0.
          " Assign Flow type to screen field
          <fs_mseg> = '1100'.
        ENDIF.
      ENDIF.

• Two different billing document types for 1 sales document type.

Hi Gurus,
    I have a requirement , wherein our client is having counter  sale.
    He is using one sales doc type , and while creating a order , he is manually adding payment terms.
    Requirement is , if the payment terms are cash, billing doc type created later on should be one , else during credit sales , billing document type should be different.
    As per my understanding this is not possible.
    Want to know if anyone has some different thought on this.
    Thanks in advance
    Nilesh.

Dear Nilesh,
    There two options you can look in to
    One option is
    1.You can define different sales document types for cash and credit.
    2. You can define two different billing documents.
    3.Do the copy control settings for each combination
    Cash sales order >Delivery>Cash invoice
    Credit sales order >Delivery>Credit invoice
    Second option is
    1. You can maintain single sales document for both the processes.
    2.Define two different billing types then do the copy control settings for both billing types.
    But in this option user need to select the billing type manually based on the process while creating billing document.
    I hope this will help you,
    Regards,
    Murali.

• Exchange rate type for version - error message GP541 during confirmation

Hi FICO Experts,
    I bumped into a problem during confirmation in CO15. (I would like to get the SFG by mvt 101 and consume the raw material by 261).
    The error messase I get is:
    Maintain the exchange rate type for version 000 in 2009
    Message no. GP541
    Diagnosis
    You want to use plan version 000 with controlling area 1000 in fiscal year 2009.
    You have not specified an exchange rate type for this plan version for fiscal year 2009. Since the update of all currencies in 2009 is active in the control indicators of the controlling area, currency conversions are possible and sometimes also needed.
    It is therefore necessary to specify an exchange rate type for plan version 000 in year 2009.
    System Response
    The system will not accept your entry.
    Procedure
    1. Please maintain plan version 000 first using the function 'Change Plan Version', or
    2. correct your typing error.
    I'd like to ask you to please help to resolve this issue.
    Thanks,
    Csaba

go to Maintain Version at SPRO-Controlling-General Controlling-Organization->Maintan Version and do what ever it says. Provide Exchange rate type P or M would resolve your issue

• Functional specs for o/p type for depot sales

hi all,
    can anybodey provide me with hte fuctional specs for depot sales o/p.the outgoing excise invoice is generated against the MIGO excise number. the same excise invoice number is generated against multiple deliveries. moreover there are no excise conditions in the comm invoice pricing procedure, the excise enteries are flowing from the MIGO docs.
    thnx in advance
    saurabh

resolved.

• Restrict entry of SO type for a Sales area

Going forward I need to restrict a certain sales area from being able to process a certain order types.
    I went to   IMG > Sales and Distribution> Sales> Sales Documents> Sales Document Header---> Assign Sales Area To Sales Document   and removed the entry for that Sales Org / Dist channel / Division / Order type   but it is still allowing me to create a sales order when I would expect it not to.  Am I missing another step?

Hi
    Kindly check the below pointrs
    1..KIndly check the division you are enytering  at the time of sales order and in the document also
    2. enter tthe sales area  at the time of creation of sales order t code VA01 & document type.
    3. check the t code OVAZ  for the sales org / dist channel / division and remove the same
    4. check  in the customisation for the belwo entries also
        Combine sales organizations
        Combine distribution channels
        Combine divisions
        Assign permitted order types to the sales areas
    5. Check the t code OVXG
    6. Check any user exit maintain in the include FV45KF0V_VBAK-AUART_PRUEFEN
    REgards
    Damu

• Change the order type for a sales document already created

Hi gurus,
    please let me know if there is any possibility for changing the order type for sales document (sales order) already created,
    thank you

Hi,
    Rambabu is correct. Check the  alternate sales document types which your current sales document type is having in VOV8 transaction. You can have the current sales document type replaced with the assigned alternate sales document type 1 or alternate sales document type 2 during run time in the during creation  or change mode  subject to the current sales order is not having any subsequent document. Re-pricing will happen accordingly and all the things of order will get redetermined.
    Hope this explains.

• IDOC Message type for open sales orders

Hi
    We are trying to send the list of open sales orders of a customer in an IDOC to the customer. For example, if the customer has got 15 sales order to be delivered to him , he needs the details of all these 15 orders in an single IDOC
    Is there any message type available for this in SAP R/3 4.7 version
    Regards
    Anandh

Try VA05 schedule lines standar variant...include status fields and both ordered qty and confirmed qty. In SAP standard system order status, status A means open orders fully (Nothing shipped, everything opened). Status B means in process orders (Partially processed - shipped). Status C means complete orders (Nothing opened). As there is no delivered qty in VA05,  you need to download to excel the file and calculate the difference between both qty fields for each A and B status. That is a way to get the missing qty to be delivered or open qty as you stated.
    Hope it helps.
    Jorge Fernandez

• Message Types for V1 (Sales) application

Hi,
    Please tell me where we can see the configuration for Message types (like Warrning, Error and Information messages) for V1 application.
    Thanking you,
    Jaya

Hi, Go to SE91 transaction and type V1 in message class and click on messages - display.
    You will now see list of all messages for this application.
    You can now select any of the message and then click on " Where used Icon " to know where all this message is used and double click on the program to see the ABAP code.
    Reward if helpful.
    Regards
    Ravi

• OURPUT TYPE FOR A SALES ORDER TYPE

Hi,
    When i create a new sales order for the type SO, the system don't affect the output type to my order. I have to do it manualy.
    What's missing?
    In custo, I define the same output type of CS to the order type SO but is still not working.
    It's work perfectly for CS type order.
    Thanks for your quick answer.

Hi,
    Please check whether you have maintained the condition record in VV11.
    Regards,
    Shekhar

• Adapter type for inbound xml message XI3.0 SP10

Hi,
    We are using XI3.0 SP10 and are about to set up a scenario where we will receive an xml to process. Up until now we have only received simple flatfiles  to process.
    My question is, can I use adapter type "File" to process this inbound xml file? And are there any special considerations I should be aware of, that is different from processing an textfile?
    At the moment I have started to set it up as follows:
    Adapter Type: File
    Transport Protocol: FTP
    Message Protocol: File Content Conversion
    Adapter Engine: Integration Server
    Transfer Mode: Binary
    File type: Binary
    Thanks,
    Fredrik

Hello,
    Yes you can but you don't need "File Content Conversion".
    Choose "File" and well done.
    Regards,
    Chris

Maybe you are looking for