Pritning of delivery notes from VT06

Hi All,
We are actually facing a problem with the order of printing.
We launch multiple shipment from VT06 to print all the associated delviery notes.
Our problem is that , when printed the delivery notes they are not being regrouped by shipment. we want all the delivery notes to be regrouped per shipment, but they are getting mixed up.
Example:
Shipment A delivery 1,2,3
Shipment B delivery 4,5,6
when printing we are getting  5,3,1,6,2,4
what we want is (1,2,3 - in any order) (4,5,6-in any order)
Can any one kindly provide some help?
thanks and regards,
Fad, Nit and Lin

Hi Boss,
check the windows  first, i think you are modified thae standard
shipment order. please check that or other wise search for
oss note.
With Regards,
Narasimha Rao.

Similar Messages

• Error while creating Delivery Note from Sales Order

Hi,
    I am trying to create Delivery Note from Sales Order. But, I am getting one error sayin "An Item with no delivery quantity is not permitted.Item will be deleted". Hence, the delivery note was not created.
    Can you please let me know, why this error comes. And how to rectify this error.
    Please let me know, what are all checks, I need to do, to know this error.
    Thanks,
    Sandeep

Hi
    There may be following reason :-
    Either the relevant Item Category is not relevant for Delivery, Check the Item Category in Sales Order and then check the settings of this Item Category in VOV7.
    Also check the relevant Schedule Line in VOV6, it should be relevant for Delivery.
    The Other reason may be that your schedule line in Sales Order is Not confirmed for Available Quantity so check the Sales Order> Line Item> Schedule Line.
    Regards
    Amitesh Anand

• Create a Delivery note from a picking List and many binallocations

Hi,
    Recently, I get how create a delivery note form a picking list with batchnumbers, but now I have the following case.
    Quantity       Product       SerialAndBatchNumbersBaseLine
    10                ID200                              0   
    5                  ID200                              1
    now I set the batchNumbers
    location    batchnumber       quantity
    02-A              XY                   10
    02-B              YY                    5    <---    this location give me error.
    now the rest of articles
    Quantity       Product       SerialAndBatchNumbersBaseLine
    10                ID200                              0   
    5                  ID200                              1
    location    batchnumber       quantity
    02-A              XY                   10
    02-B              XY                    5  
    etc.
    I get the next error:
    1470000344 - Batch "YY" of item "ID200" in bin location "3108" falls into negative inventory.
    When I find this "3108" this "select * from OBIN where AbsEntry = 3108" is the batchnumber for XY and not YY.
    so how is the way to create a delivery note with many binallocations? 
    (if required I will paste code.)
    Kind regards,
    Pablo

Hi Pablo,
    based on the code from the other thread it should be like that for the first row:
    delivery.Lines.ItemCode = "ID200";
    delivery.Lines.Quantity = 15;
    delivery.Lines.BinAllocations.BinAbsEntry = 3107; // guessed AbsEntry
    delivery.Lines.BinAllocations.Quantity = 10;
    delivery.Lines.BinAllocations.SerialAndBatchNumbersBaseLine = 0;
    delivery.Lines.BinAllocations.Add();
    delivery.Lines.BinAllocations.BinAbsEntry = 3108;
    delivery.Lines.BinAllocations.Quantity = 5;
    delivery.Lines.BinAllocations.SerialAndBatchNumbersBaseLine = 1;
    delivery.Lines.BatchNumbers.Location = "02-A";
    delivery.Lines.BatchNumbers.BatchNumber = "XY";
    delivery.Lines.BatchNumbers.Quantity = 10;
    delivery.Lines.BatchNumbers.Add();
    delivery.Lines.BatchNumbers.Location = "02-B";
    delivery.Lines.BatchNumbers.BatchNumber = "YY";
    delivery.Lines.BatchNumbers.Quantity = 5;  
    You got now :
    1 Delivery Row, Quantity 15
    2 BinLoc Rows, Quantity 10+5
    2 Batch Rows, Quantity 10+5
    regards,
    Maik

• Delivery note from sale order

Hi all,
    While trying to create a delivery note against sale order in VL10G, the message "only 0 ea of  material XXX available".    In stock material quantity is available.  The material has some reservations against it.  Will this be resulting in not creating delivery note. 
    Regards
    sappy

Hello,
    Is your material stock against order ie restricted to specific order  or is it make to stock ie in Unrestricted.
    Please check the availability check in sales order. It will show if any delivery is created but not done PGI. Either delete that delivery & then you will be able to create the delivery for this order.
    Let me know if the problem still continues.
    Thanks

• Error when trying to create a delivery note from a sales order -  Internal error (-2010) occurred

Hi
    I am trying to create a delivery note form a sales order in B1 V9 PL8 and I am getting the following error -
    Internal error (-2010) occurred
    The code has been working but we seem to be getting problems now
    Can anyone suggest anything please ?
    Copy of the code attached
    Thanks
    Andy

Hi Andrew,
    Try replacing this line:
    odel.Lines.BaseLine = lineno - 1
    with this:
    odel.Lines.BaseLine = oorder.Lines.LineNum
    Beni.

• MIGO_GR fill delivery note field from manual entry in bill of lading

I have to fill header field delivery note from manual entry in bill of lading in tcode MIGO_GR for mopvement type 101.
    I searched for the exits and BADI's but header fields are not in changing parameters.
    Has anybody worked on automatically filling the delivery note field in MIGO_GR transaction from bill of lading field or a value from database?

Hi You can use MB_MIGO_BADI Badi.
    Thanks,
    Anmol.

• Document Generation Wizard - disregard picked Items for Delivery Notes

Hi,
    We have a requirement from a customer whereby when they are creating Delivery Notes from Sales Orders via the Document Generation Wizard to exclude quantities of Items which have been picked on the Sales Order already. 
    E.g. Sales Order, Product XXXX for Qty 10.
    Qty 5 has been Picked.
    Document Generation Wizard is run with an option to create Delivery Note from Sales Order for qty 5 of XXXX
    Thanks,
    Caroline

Here is the other solution:
    1. Using the draft document generator, you can generate 1 time all the invoices like draft, then you can write a query to display this invoices , then you ca put this query in the alert management to generate the report with this invoices montly when you want.....then you create the invoices that you want, this option is semi-automatic and can work good if you don't have a lot of invoices...
    2. using Data tranfer workbench, you can configure a excel template with all the invoices ready to migrate to SBO with the DTW, also you can make a alert in SBO in order to make this activity in a day montly....this is more automatic.
    3.writing "Simply" SDK project to generate this invoices... using the oinvoice SBO object to create automaticaly all the invoices that you want....you can use the draft table information in order to generate this invoices using SDK.
    The 3 solutions above are meant to resolve problem relate to auto invoice process, you can think about it.
    Rgds,

• IDOCS Delivery Notes (VL01NO)

Hi There,
    Which is the iDoc for sending Delivery Note from R/3 ECC 6.2 ?
    What are the below message control parameters for that.
    Is that correct if I use
    Message Type : SHP_OBDLV_CREATE_NOREF
    Basic type  : SHP_OBDLV_CREATE_NOREF01
    We usually use t-code VL01NO for Delivery Note.
    Thanks

Thank you for your suggestion. But I mean not like that.
    I usually use Delivery note without reference (VL01NO) for delivery article to another Site.
    Now, I want to use IDOC or BAPI to upload data from outside SAP to SAP.
    I've tried using IDOC which
    Basic type       : SHP_OBDLV_CREATE_NOREF01
    Message type : SHP_OBDLV_CREATE_NOREF
    It work, but why if the item more than 1, system create more than 1 document number, when it was still one document ?
    Can you help me ?
    Thanks

• Delivery Notes and CofAs we are having issues.

Hi , one of our users has the following problem:
    ==================================
    I have recently had a printer put  on the network that is compatible with SAP.  When we generate CofAs or Delivery Notes from SAP, the printout font is now in courier and the letters/numbers are overlapping in some sections.
    We need to have this fixed so the CofAs/DNs are legible.
    Also, the DNs should be printing two-sided.  They are not now.  The printer is capable of printing two-sided.
    ==================================
    Summary:
    I printed out a Quality Notification and it prints fine.  Only the Delivery Notes and CofAs we are having issues.
    what could be the problem?
    how could it be fixed?
    please let us know.
    Regards.

I tried this option, but did not help. We have two weblogic servers on different
              machines. One works fine in downloading pdf file over https, but not the other.
              The error we are getting after selecting it to save it to a file:
              IE cannot download xx.pdf from www.xxx.com
              From the link, when we say "save target as", we get different error as:
              This file could not be written to cache.
              Someone suggested to pass "pragma: public" or "pragama: no-cache" in the header.
              But we are just simply serving it as a file, neither from servlet nor from jsp.
              So I suspect it something to do with our weblogic proxy or security configuration.
              Any ideas/help is much appreciated.
              Thanks
              Jayashree Raghavan <[email protected]> wrote:
              >If you ever have a similar problem it might help to check in browser
              >settings.
              >In IE goto tools/internet options/
              >Goto advanced Tab
              >go down to Security.
              >Uncheck the "donot save encrypted pages to disk".
              >This will make downloading a pdf work in ssl.
              >
              >
              >Jayashree Raghavan wrote:
              >
              >> We resolved this problem thanks to Maxim, by commenting out the code
              >that sends to the browser not to cache these pdf files. response.setHeader("Pragma",
              >"no-cache");
              >

• How to prevent  a printing of Delivery Note for Spcecific Material Type

Hi,
    I had a requirement wherein it was required to "Prevent Mask Delivery notes from printing to Shipping dept"
      addition info:  All delivery notes are currently set to print in shipping. We can put in a logic to prevent the printing of
      delivery note for a specific material type (like mask)
      for this i used copy control routine 'RV61B902' in the include  for tcode vl02n or vl01n..
      my logic is fine..
    include 'RV61B902'.
    sy-subrc = 0.
    DATA : w_matnr LIKE lips-MATNR.
    IF T683S-KSCHL = 'LD00'.
      IF sy-tcode = 'VL01N' OR SY-TCODE = 'VL02N'.
        select  matnr into w_matnr  from lips where vbeln eq komkbv2-vbeln.
          condense w_matnr.
          if W_matnr cs '*MASK'.
              SY-SUBRC = 4.
              exit.
            endif.
        ENDSELECT.
      ENDIF.
      ENDIF.
      question : My check was overwritten by the subsequent logic
    please advise.
    ESWAR
    Edited by: tarakeswar  rao on Nov 5, 2008 3:39 PM

end user wants output to be stopped right, that will be controlleed in Output requirement only.
    What does that has to do witj copy control. It will not do anything in your case

• Suppresing Delivery note prints for certain sales order types/item category

Hi
    I need to find a way of suppressing some delivery notes from being printed.
    Relating to orders for consignment fill up and consignment issue.
    The delivery notes are needed to be printed for 'Consignment fill up order' type, BUT not for Consignment issue - as this is confusing some of the warehouse staff at month end.
    All have the same delivery type, the only difference i can see is the item category types are different
    Is there a way i can use the sales order type, with customer number as an access sequence for the Output type ?
    -  Or the Item category type ?
    Is it possible to add sales order type or Item category into the FIELD CATALOG :- output for deliveries
    Your help would be much appreciated
    Cheers
    Tony

Hi,
    I can suggest you something, but do remember that I've never done such kind of thing till date.
    >> Copy LF and create new delivery type
    >> Assign this to your consignment doc. types
    >> Kindly remove the Header output determination procedure assigned to this new delivery type
    >> Then assign output det. procedure at Item level {according to Item category}
    >> Then check if will cater to your requirment or not.
    Please keep one thing in mind that I am giving you a proposal by thinking in one logical way and I can't confirm the practicality of the proposal.
    Hrishi

• Duplicate delivery note in MIGO to be restricted

Hi,
    In case we enter the duplicate delivery note from the same vendor in the same physical/financial year, should get error/warning message.
    Please suggest.
    Thanks in advance,
    njs

Hi
    Use MBCF0002 Customer function exit: Segment text in material doc. item
    EXIT_SAPMM07M_001  to give ur coding for duplicate delivery note entry and chk.
    Field name  i_mkpf-xblnr for delivery note number
    Reg
    Raja

• Minimum Fields that Need to be Populated for  Delivery Note

Does anyone have a list of bare minimum fields that need to be populated when uploading a Delivery Note from another 3rd party system (e.g. a shipping system) to SAP Business One?
    Thanks.
    Kushal Dutta.

Hi Dhruv:
    Thank you for your answer - that was helpful. Please note that I had originally posted this in SDK, and no one answered for over a week. I got an immediate reply back from you once I posted it in the Integration forum - sorry about that.
    I have a related question though.
    When I am posting the Delivery Note back to B1, I had expected B1 to generate the DocNum. However, it gives me an error if I do not populate the DocNum field. I have to put a value there, however, it appears to me that B1 is ignoring the value that I put and is generating a new DocNum. I am happy with that, however, need to know two things:
    a) Is there a specific value that I should populate the DocNum field wth before sending the XML to B1, or just any random number will do?
    b) How do I control which Sales Order the Doclivery Note gets posted against?
    Thank you.
    Kushal Dutta.

• User exit for Delivery note in MIGO transaction

hi friends,
    Basically i am MM Functional ,so please guide me how worte user exit in SAP system . if any body face this same issue pls put progrmme and where it placed
    In case we enter the duplicate delivery note from the same vendor in the same physical/financial year, should get error/warning message
    In MIGO delivery note not accpeted repeted DC numbers
    Use MBCF0002 Customer function exit: Segment text in material doc. item
    EXIT_SAPMM07M_001 to give ur coding for duplicate delivery note entry and chk.
    Field name i_mkpf-xblnr for delivery note number

>
    sivasankar cherukuri wrote:
    > hi friends,
    >
    > Basically i am MM Functional ,so please guide me how worte user exit in SAP system . if any body face this same issue pls put progrmme and where it placed
    >
    > In case we enter the duplicate delivery note from the same vendor in the same physical/financial year, should get error/warning message
    >
    > In MIGO delivery note not accpeted repeted DC numbers
    >
    > Use MBCF0002 Customer function exit: Segment text in material doc. item
    >
    > EXIT_SAPMM07M_001 to give ur coding for duplicate delivery note entry and chk.
    >
    > Field name i_mkpf-xblnr for delivery note number
    Go to TCode CMOD and select an existing project / create a new project.
    Select enhancement assignment and give the name EXIT_SAPMM07M_001
    Save the change.
    Then enter again and double click on the name provided above. Inside there will be an INCLUDE ZX*****
    Double click on that include, the system will ask to create a program. Accept it.
    Now you have the open field to make your validation.
    Regards,
    Aroop

• Uploading a Delivery Note

Does anyone have a list of bare minimum fields that need to be populated when uploading a Delivery Note from another system (e.g. a shipping system) to Business One?
    Thanks.
    Kushal Dutta.

Hi Kushal,
    There are only a few fields that are mandatory if all you need to do is create a new delivery but if you wish to link back to one or more sales orders then additional data is needed. I'm assuming that you are working with Item type documents.
    Header fields
    CardCode (mandatory)
    DocDate (not sure if this is mandatory but a good idea to include it to offer better flexibility)
    DocDueDate (same as DocDate)
    Line fields
    ItemCode (mandatory)
    Quantity
    WhsCode
    BaseType (required if you want to link back to a sales order, in which case the value needs to be 17)
    BaseEntry (the DocEntry of the originating sales order)
    BaseLine (the LineNum of the originating sales order line)
    Everything else is optional but it's obviously a good idea to get things like the delivery address and other details if you wish to have this information available in SBO.
    Kind Regards,
    Owen

Maybe you are looking for

• I can't click on the icons at the top of a site. What's causing this?

I have firefox and it's having a strange problem today. When I'm on facebook, I can't click on the icons at the top. I can't click the message, friend request, notifications, home, profile icons and can't click the one that allows you to sign out. So

• Question for pros: should I keep this 23" ACD?

I have a new "23 six days to evaluate whether to keep or exchange it for a different one. I'm a pro photographer and this is my first large LCD other than the 17" on my MBP. I could use a little advice on whether to keep this or not for the following

• Data retrieval from proj and prps  tables

I want to retrieve the data from proj & prps by giving selection parameter as project defination (proj-pspid). Please give me an idea about this. Is there any common field i  between these two. regards

• No driver for system speaker dv9823em Vista 32 SP2 D E

No driver for system speaker  dv9823em  Vista 32 SP2  NO Audio Output Device Istaled   ##  i instaled   KB979482)   that help but work 1 day and tan again  no voice  , i think that is sabtage  ,  i talking about Hight definition Conexant Audio  ,   (

• Outbound idoc( billing )--- from where Out bound idoc fetching data

Hi gurus, Some one explains me. from where does out bound idoc(billing) fetches data into control records and data records?. Is it from Order or billing document? Thanks Seegal