Missing information on Custom Services running on T61.

Just wandering why Lenovo/IBM do not provide description/documentation on the custom services they developed and configured for ThinkPads.
For example "ThinkPad HDD APS Logging Service" - there is no description provided in Windows Services app.
And even more confusing - Nothing returned by Search on Lenovo web site.
All IBM products have always been well-documented! And I wish Lenovo to use this approach for ThinkPads!
 any advise regarding "ThinkPad HDD APS Logging Service" -- highly appreciated!

F11 did not work F10 did. ThaNK YOU FOR THE HELP

Similar Messages

• Customer Service - Extractors & Information

Hello all,
    Can anybody please give me some information about Customer service in BW.
    Information about the extractors...the tables involved.. The extraction procedure..The reports that you might have worked on...
    Thanks for the help..
    Will assign points..

Hi Rishi,
    I was just wondering to see if you were able to find enogh information on extracting Customer Service information to BI.  I also have a requirement in my project where I need to pull lot of CS information (like for example, Service Order, Depot Repair, Delivery related information) to BI. Since the standard structures does not have all the information required in one place, we are thinking of going for enhancements.  I just thought I will check with you if you have been successfull in implementing any of these,  I would really appreciate if you can share that information.  
    Thank You
    SSV.

• Verizon to big?, customer service lacking

Customer Service run around - Has Verizon gotten too big, to big to handle the customers.  I did a Verizon Edge contract on to lines that were eligible for upgrades.  I received the phones on December 27th and went to the store with the phones. The phones I received were the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. I asked if I could get both lines with 6 Plus and the rep at the store suggested I send them both back to iPhone 6 and 6 Plus to receive both gray iPhone 6 Plus, due to no restock fees. I called customer service and they sent a return label, I asked how long would it take and the reply as soon as they see the shipping label you can get your phones. Well it has been down hill from there. I sent the phones in on January 5, 2015. I followed the tracking number and the warehouse received them on the January 15, 2015. Now in between time I call customer service and they claim they have no tracking number, go thing I made a copy. I was told I can go into the store and get the new phones. I did and the store told me sorry I am under the Edge contract. I call customer service again and this time I was told I had to wait until the end of my billing cycle. Now which is another 12 days. I did and to no avail, I call customer service, I chatted on line to customer service and I have been on facebook with customer service, and I get it will be 24 hours. I spent the next 5 days on the phone trying to get this corrected and every time I get, it will be 24 hours. I even received a phone call stating it is fixed, which when I longed on line it wasn't fix and I called back to hear, it will be another 24 hours. Today is the 31st and I call once more and explain the whole situation all over again, well sir we will expedite it and it will be 3 to 5 days WHAT???? another 3 to 5 days!!!!!  I have asked to speak to a supervisor and was told "I will e-mail him" - no calls.  Meanwhile my account has been charged additional $190, over my normal bill.  I took the advise of the store clerk and the on-line rep, no problem just send them back and we will get you your iPhone 6 Plus's you have been with Verizon for 6 years you are a good customer. It has been 35 days from the start of the return and I have lost $120 in trade in for both my iPhone 5s and my bill is $391.00 - this has gotten expensive and drawn out.  How do you fix customer service?

Verizon is by far the worst company I have ever had to deal with and we were customers since before when it was All-tel (a great company btw).  Every time you call with a complaint or a dispute about a bill they make it seem like you are getting your issue resolved and then boom- next bill some new **** charges that don't even make sense.  Furthermore, they got  a family member of mine to accept a tablet under false pretenses.  She understood the deal with her new phone was a free tablet and she thought that meant free!  Well, no there was a $35 registration fee. A $10 activation fee and a one month prorated fee, which once all was said and done and you add in taxes and surcharges, the bill was over $50 higher.  She never even opened the box and when she went to return the device saying she only took it under the false pretenses, they wanted to charge a $70 **** restocking fee!  This company is the worst ever.  I have already pulled 2 of 4 of my phones and can not wait until my contracts are up for the other 2 and be rid of this crap for good!  And I haven't even gotten started on the service in my area!!!!!

• Bad customer service & support for Nokia Penang Se...

Dear All user or top management of Nokia,
    I would express my feeling with Nokia Jalan Brawn Service Centre, I was newly brought a Nokia E72 on Dec'2009 and give to my VIP customer as gift, after one month time, he feedback the mic can't function and give back to me for getting the claim and repair, i bring to the communication shop i origin buy the phone to ask for help, this time the sales girl helpping to check, the feedback is the mic is not perform well and the advice to enable the repair be done in a short period, the better suggestion is bring to Nokia service centre. I directly bring to the Nokia center, this time the custmer service had test on the phone & agree that the phone may have the mic problem and told me to bring back the phone after repair by the next day. The outlook of the phone was showing in the good condition. Which can be prove on the job order form, the remark on the warrantee is "1 trans, bp-41(0379), batt cvr, 4 gbmmc"
    After the next day, i call up nokia to ask for the status of the phone, the feedback is yet done and ask to call on the next day.
    I do call again on the next day, this time the customer service feedback is, the phone only able to recover after two week, this is due to the system module is unfunctional. I have no choice, just only wait for two more week....
    After two weeks, i call again, is ready dissapointed, the feedback from the customer service is the Nokia having problem on sending to part.....is out of stock....and need to wait for two more weeks.
    Again & again, i call up after two week, the bad result again, there is the wrong system module was order by them, there need to wait until they call me....
    This time no time commit from them, therefore i just wait....but it seem like no feedback under a week before chinese new year, i call them, the same feedback is yet received the order from Nokia...
    I have a comment with Nikia here, it this the good care to customer buy need to do the replacement in the lastest model by take at least 1 month time.....i was very angry to told the CS, is the phone can't ready before CNY, i will reject the phone. I phone the latest model with the higher price is because is new, i believe the price had depreciate for the two month past time....is meaning less to me for buy the latest model for Nokia phone.
    Some 4pm before a day of CNY, i do received a call, ya! this time, the phone had ready for pick up....
    On 25 Feb, 2010, 5.30pm, i'm in very happy mood to collect back the phone, after checking on the phone, i get shock....the stanless still case was scatches very were....this time i had inform the customer service, but they keep on argue in very unpolite way & no replacement can make.....
    Is very disappointed.......
    Is this a Nokia correct mission....on customer care?
    Is this services give the Nokia today reputation?
    Is the Nokia top managemt know on this bad services?
    I still hope, can have the feedback from Nokia top management how i able the trace is fairness....with gave back the claim on the scatches happend after send to the "Hello' service Centre (M) Sdn. Bhd. in this two months time.... 
    Attachments:
    SKMBT_C25310022617270.pdf ‏333 KB
    IMG00114-20100226-1724.jpg ‏396 KB
    IMG00115-20100226-1725.jpg ‏474 KB

The "top management of nokia" will not see your complaint here.
    To get a response from nokia you need to write them a letter or contact nokia care in your country.

• Disappoint​ing customer service

The printer that I ordered online showed up today with a shattered glass scanning screen. The nearest Best Buy is not a convenient drive for me, hence the online order. When I spoke with customer service, the apathetic agent informed me that "the printer didn't leave their warehouse damaged..." and implied that since it "probably" wasn't their fault, they didn't care to remedy the situation.
    She offered to ship out a new one, and have the damaged item picked up. That sounds like a good policy... except I needed this printer ASAP and couldn't quite wait another week for one to show up. Why should I be the one penalized for receiving a broken printer??
    When I informed the customer service agent that this option was not going to work for me, I could practically hear her eyes rolling as she said that that's all they can offer me. Period. No follow up, and no apology for what is quickly becoming the worst experience I've ever had with ordering products online. 
    Let it suffice to say, in the future I will avoid Best Buy's customer service phone line, if not Best Buy in general, at all costs. 

Hi geminit,
    First, how disappointing that the printer you needed so urgently arrived shattered! And second, I'm sorry that you didn't find either the solutions or the service helpful when you tried to remedy this with us over the phone.
    I'd like to help. I'm sending you a private message, which you can check by logging into the forum and clicking the envelope icon in the upper right-hand corner.
    Thanks for your post,
    Elizabeth|Social Media Supervisor|Best Buy® Corporate
     Private Message

• When loading my photoshop cs4 extended in informs me The installer database is corrupt please contact adobe customer services. Is that possible?

When loading my photoshop cs4 extended in informs me The installer database is corrupt please contact adobe customer services. Is that possible?

Run the cleaner tool and reinstall from scratch, making sure you have proper file permissions and user privileges and turning off potential disturbances liek virus scanners etc..
    Mylenium

• Photoshop v7.0 I get the error "missing or invalid personalization information"  This used to run, I'm now on Windows 7 64 bit.  Anyone have any ideas please?  Thanks.

I get the error "missing or invalid personalization information"  This used to run, I'm now on Windows 7 64 bit.  Anyone have any ideas please?  Thanks.

Hi,
    If my memory serves me right (it’s some while since I changed and I have not used Photoshop for some years…) I was running it on XP.  I upgraded to Win 7 on  a new machine but ported across files, programmes etc.  I cannot recall if Photoshop ever ran on Win 7.
    I have tried to reinstall but the CD is warped and despite applying pressure to it neither of my drives likes it.  I have Photoshop 7 on my third hard drive, a portable drive, which came from the XP machine.
    Sorry, long-winded but I hope it helps.

• How to get the health , performance information and about the services run on devices that have connected to the system center?

Hi All,
    I want to know how to get the health , performance information and about the services run on devices that have connected to the system center to my c# application. Also I need to know about the information of databases that have connected to system center.
    I will appreciate your feedback
    Thank you

Hi,
    You can configure service monitor for the required service on the server
    refer below link for how to configure service monitoring
    http://www.bictt.com/blogs/bictt.php/2011/03/17/scom-monitoring-a-service-part3
    You can use SCOM SDK to connect to the scom server using c# and get required information
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh329086.aspx
    you can find the database in below registry path on management server
    HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Operations Manager\3.0\Setup\DatabaseName
    Regards
    sridhar v

• Your information has been sent to our customer service department. We will review your case (est. time 72 hours) and take action as necessary.

''locking this thread as it is not a Firefox support issue''
    Your information has been sent to our customer service department. We will review your case (est. time 72 hours) and take action as necessary.
    == URL of affected sites ==
    http://

Try getting help from Facebook. Those aren't Firefox support issues.

• Is there no way to hold the customer service department accountable when give wrong information and charged for it?

We have been loyal Verizon customers for almost a decade and have had nothing but great things to say about our service...until about 2 months ago. Two months ago my daughter moved out of state and decided to remove herself from our family plan, Before doing so, she call Verizon's customer service department to see when her contract was up. She wanted to keep her Verizon service until the end of her contract to avoid the termination fee. The service department assured her that her contract was already up and no termination fee would be charged. You can imagine my surprise when we were charged a $138 termination fee for her line on our next bill. I called customer service again and spoke with another representative (whose name I will not disclose) and was assured that the termination fee was a mistake and that I should simply not pay that portion of the bill and the charge would disappear on the next billing cycle. I did as she said and was shocked a few weeks later when I received a less than civil call from Verizon threatening to terminate my service the next day if I did not immediately pay the $138. My wife received a similar nasty message on her phone. I explained the situation to the rep on the phone, was told that the information my daughter and I received from 2 previous representatives was incorrect, and was told to pay immediately. My daughter and I went through all the proper channels to ensure no charges from termination fees, and both of us were given misinformation on 2 separate occasions. Is there any way to hold this company accountable for its mistake? I have been in sales all my life, and if an incorrect price is quoted, I have to honor the incorrect price,even if it costs me money. This is the worst customer experience I have ever had with any company, and I'm afraid that it will eventually cost Verizon not one but five long-time customers.

I shouldn't have to "chalk it up". This company, like other companies, should be held accountable for wrong information. We went through all the proper channels to ensure this wouldn't happen. I know this fee gets waived on a regular basis for a multitude of reasons. Moving nonwithstanding, I was told by two different people who had no knowledge that my daughter was moving that she owed nothing. If two different company employees tell me there will be no ETF, I will take them at their word. This should be good enough. What's the point of getting it reactivated if she can't use it where she lives now?

• Miss informed about U Verse Service for existing Att Wireless Customers

I signed up for new Att u verse service because off a $400 rebate. I called and established new service for U verse and Internet bundle which I was told there would be a $400 rewards VISA card. I disconnected my contracted DirecTV with a early termination fee relying on this rewards card to pay off the early termination. Now to come to find out 3 months wondering where my rewards card is that I don't qualify. Very disappointed!! I would have never agreed for this service if I was not offered a $400 rewards card. And to make matters worse the bundle that was installed isn't even what I ordered and customer service is telling me they can't change it because the service was already installed. I am livid....being a happy Att wireless customer I am now second guessing my decision to activate such service. I feel jipped and lied too!!!

Have a hunch you missed the notice from ATT, about 30 days after install, about the Reward Center to get your reward card.  Then you had to go there to redeem it and get it 3-4 weeks after that.
    If you'd come here after you just got installed, we'd have told you about the Reward Center.
    Chris
    Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
    Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
    ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
    Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
    I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

• Information need on Module Customer Service

Hello all,
       My assigned work is  related To CS(Customer service) module. As i am new to this CS module, i am trying get Information on this module in SDN. But i could not Get the right way.can any body help me in this.
    I dont have any option other than posting in this forum.
    Regards,
    Krishna.

Hi
    http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/MYSAP/SR_CS.pdf
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a8df09e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/frameset.htm
    regards
    Pavan
    Edited by: Pavan Bhamidipati on Jul 25, 2008 11:04 AM

• Given False Information by a Door-to-Door Salesman, and Customer Service Can't Help

Two months ago, one of the Verizon door-to-door salesmen convinced me to switch over to Verizon from my former carrier.  The price was within a few pennies, and altough I was happy with the service I had,  I was willing to give it a try because he said the speed would be faster.  I told him I would do it as long as there was a 30 day time period to cancel with no charges on my account if I was dissatisfied.  He said that Verizon had a "no worries guarantee" policy.  I asked three times if that meant that I could cancel within 30 days without being charged.  He answered, "yes."  
    I wasn't satisified with the upgrade,  and found less expensive service with another carrier, so I cancelled within the 30 days.  However, the first customer service representative I spoke with evidently didn't cancel it because I haven't yet received a return kit yet and I'm still being charged for "current activity" on my most recent bill.  She told me to wait for the return kit and closing bill to call back to get the charges reversed.  I have received neither, so I called back today out of concern.  I spoke with another customer service representative and her supervisor today.  Both nice, but they told me my service ongoing but had been suspended for non-payment, and that the "no worries guarantee policy" would refund only the early cancellation fee, and that there was a minimum 1 month charge, so no pro-rating either.  Surprise!  That's four really nice people at Verizon who have either told me false information or informed me of yet another surprise charge that I was initially told I wouldn't owe.  I've heard the words "we've never done a free trial" plenty of times, and I understand that.  It would be nice if all the representatives were in agreement about that however, especially for a family on a single fixed income.  I asked for the manager's supervisor; she said she was going to write and email up the chain regarding the false information I was given, but that I would owe the money no matter the outcome.  She said I would need to go to the Verizon website to pursue a supervisor higher than herself.  Not helpful, since the Verizon website sends you back to the customer service line I called to get her.
    This is the second time that I've tried switching to Verizon; the first time it took them a month and three phone calls from me to realize service wasn't available at my address; now this.  Is there anyone at Verizon willing to treat me fairly according to what is told me by your representatives?  Are you hoping to have a chance at winning me back as a customer in a year, or are you satisfied to simply try and collect the $126.33 that you are charging me via a false pretense?  I'm looking for a reason to give you another chance.  I'm hoping there is someone out there with a suggestion where to take this next.

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
    Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

• Customer service does not follow through and gives wrong information

First of all, i would like to say that i USED to be a very happy Verizon customer. 
    Things started changing when i had to move. 
    I first tried to use the online move/transfer my service function. But the system did not recognise my new address. 
    then i proceeded to make 3 seperate calls to the customer service which in the end, still gave me the information that they did not service my new address. 
    I had no choice but to rely on that information given on the last call to terminate my services with verizon. 
    So, after giving my notice to terminate the services, i had no choice but to engage comcast. the day after comcast came to install services for me, i noticed that my next door neighbour had managed to get verizon installed in their home!
    And my neighbour is staying in the next unit of our duplex. 
    I really like Verizon's products but your customer service is much to be desired. After 3 calls, 2 of which had said service tickets were created to help me check if my new address could install verizon services, and would call me back within 3 working days, but never called back. And the last call ending with a 3 way conversation with a technical personnel, customer service and myself, stating that verizon was not available at my location. I am so disappointed that this is what you do to keep customers. especially when Verizon definately provides services on my street. 

Re Wedding 
    Re LaughingJohn.
    Finally managed to get put through to "Priority Care" (who then admitted she was tech help, and put me through to PC!!!!!!) to discuss reimbursement/compensation.  I agree with both points how misinformation is given just to get the customer off the phone so that they can take another call to keep the "call waiting" time down.  They are so heavily scripted ( not their fault I am sure) that they prattle on with it and don't truly listen to what the issue/problem is.  And to have 3 sets of PC Managers deal with it is a joke.
    Today they offered me (drumroll please)........... 4 days reimbursement !! which works out at £3:33.  I kindly pointed out the WHOLE story again emphasising the;
    LIES
    INCOMPETENCE
    LACK OF CUSTOMER REGARD
    THE INABILITY TO CONFIRM AN APPOINTMENT AS 8-1PM OR 1-6PM etc etc
    As well as the £85 in lost wages for the 2 afternoons off work.
    I then asked him again if that the £3:33 sounds as a fair offer, 25 minutes pass repeating my self over and over again pointing out that BT as the telecommunications company, has been put to shame and contacted more by the customer than Bt contacting the customer.
    "I agree with you Mr Bardsley, and seeing as you have had a "not so good" experience (understatement of the year) I am willing to offer you £10 pounds, I am not really meant to sir, but on this one occasion I can"
    I told him I was looking for AT LEAST 1 months free Infinity for the hassle (not expecting to get blood out of a stone) and was told "No sir".  Can BT admit they dropped the ball and meet me half way then? and give me half price then for nexts months fee?
    "because you have called so many times sir and had a little bit of a bad experience (do they think that repeating this I will some how agree that the world is flat?) I can go to half price for you sir"
    Not the result I was after, but still a result.  
    I just don't get how such a large company can get it so devastatingly wrong.

• Anyone know who I can file a complaint with about customer service agents giving wrong information

I am a fairly new customer with Verizion and I have been having THEEE WORST time with simply cashing in on a offer that was offered to me! I want to file a complaint on the representatives that have sent me into the store on blank missions and also about the store representatives that did not help or show any empthathy what so ever. I am to the point of cancellation at the price of $700.00 for two lines of service but I will pay. This is how disapointed I am with my service. I came over from SPRINT under the impression I would at the very least have better CUSTOMER SERVICE if not BETTER PHONE SERVICE. This has not been the case and no one at VERIZION TAKES OWNERSHIP. I am in Human Resources/ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION at (removed) and I am also on the Board of Directors for (removed) and if any of these things would have gone down with my reps they would be reprimanded. I am completely disguested with the miscommunication I have experianced as well as how the leadership staff has handled this situation. I am problably going back to SPRINT and paying the cancellation fee with VW due to dissatisfactio if things do not start to look up.
    Private info removed to protect privacy.
    Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

mzkwht13 - You'll need to send a Follow request (located in the upper right-hand corner on their page) to AntonioC_VZW that they'll have to accept.  They, in turn, will need to send you a Follow request that you'll have to accept.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send them a Direct Message.
    How To: Direct Message

Maybe you are looking for

• G/L code error in new Procurement Catalog

Dear All, We are currently using SRM 4.0 version. Recently we had created a new catalog for a particular plant. The catalog was created sucessfully, also the new product categories were successfully pulled in SRM from R/3. We have also maintained the

• Deleting files from hard drive

How can I delete files without Finder asking for my digital ID? This is annoying

• High screeching sound, ipod won't work

I've been having this problem with my 30GB video ipod for the last bit. It doesn't turn on and when i plug it in the screen flickers and a high pitched squeling sound starts from it. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do. I've tried all t

• Technical System vs Business system jms

Technical System vs Business system jms

• Intermittant problems with slow motion and crash of Premiere Pro

Many complain about Premiere Pro's instability. Since a couple of days I have the same problem. Every time I want to navigate from A to B, Adobe seems to either introduce a severe SLOW MOTION effect on it's own accord, that I never put in !!!, or it