Connect a 6280 to a palm t3

Hi,
I have unsuccessfully been trying to connect my brand new 6280 to my tungsten t3 palm via bluetooth
The phonelink application does not recognize this model...
Would you have a hint?
Do you know which initialization string to use?
Thanks in advance!!

CREATE or REPLACE PACKAGE DATABANKER_TIPOLOGIE AS
TYPE TipTableOfRec IS TABLE OF I_TIPOLOGIA%ROWTYPE;
PROCEDURE leggi(resultset IN OUT TipTableOfRec);
END DATABANKER_TIPOLOGIE;I have solved with this replacement 1) -> 2)
1) TYPE TipTableOfRec IS TABLE OF I_TIPOLOGIA%ROWTYPE;
2) TYPE TipTableOfRec IS TABLE OF I_TIPOLOGIA%ROWTYPE
INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER;
with 2) now works.
Now I have stored-procedures for query, insert, delete
and update.
I have some problems with delete and update of the records
because it seems that they are locked.
I think that it is due to the absence of lock
stored-procedure... there's someone that can help me with
the lock SP implementation?

Similar Messages

• Connecting to Tamcat with a Palm

I am trying to connect to tomcat with my palm and it asks for a login everytime I first try to communicate with tomcat. I was wondering if there was a way to disable this. It is not coded so I am not sure if its on the server or its on my palm. Thanks for any help.

Hi,
    I tried this by creating a application for the Palm using CLDC MIDLET and with the example program given in this link.
    Try this.
    http://wireless.java.sun.com/midp/articles/tutorial2/
    Regards,
    Maverick.

• Cable connection between 6280 and MacBook

Hello,
    I'm using Mac OS X 10.4.9 and I've also got an Nokia 6280.
    As other users before, I've already tried to use the cable that came with the mobile, but it's not possible to copy files on the miniSD card.
    On http://europe.nokia.com/A4299040 my phone is listed and Nokia claims that it could be connected via bluetooth and USB, but USB doesn't work. :-(
    Can anybody help me? With the help of bluetooth it's often very difficult to sync new photos.
    I hope you can help me and: Please Nokia, improve the integration of the 6280!
    Thanks!

I have an update on this subject.
    Nokia told me that it is Apples responsibility to provide a USB diver :-(
    In the apple support forum I found the information that it worked with the Tiger OS.
    http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=6191872#6191872
    Here in the forum I found some infos how to use the old Tiger USB driver with the Leopard os.
    /discussions/board/message?board.id=pcsuite&message.id=20885
    My only problem at the moment is; where to get the old Tiger driver from???
    If I get more I will keep this place up-to-date.
    c.u.
    Alrun

• Connection problems between desktop and Palm

I used to be able to HotSync with my computer, but it stopped working. I thought it might be the cable, but I have gotten a new one and the connection is still not established when I try to HotSync. The computer doesn't seem to be recognizing the Palm cable as a Hardware device. I've trying all the trouble-shooting ideas from the Palm website, but I haven't figured it out. Any help is greatly appreciated, as I have not been able to back up my Palm in a couple months.
    Post relates to: Palm m515

defenitely a device driver conflict.
    did you try Soft Reset you Palm?
    1. make sure your hotsync manager is running (it's the red & blue circle arrow down in your system tray where the clock is)
    2. Right click on hotsync mgr and  make sure the Local USB and Local or if you see a Local Serial option has check next to them
    3. Try closing down your hotsync manager by right click on it and select Exit and then re-enable it again by going into Start > Programs > Palm > Hotsnc Manager and try hotsyncing..
    When following the steps below - Did your system detect your hardware???
    For XP, right click on My Computer and select Manage.
    On top menu click on View and select "Show hidden devices".
    Turn off your Palm.
    Disconnect & re-connect your USB cable from your Palm to PC.
    Turn ON your Palm and do a hotsync. (keep on eye on your device manager)
    If the Palm Handheld appears, click the + sign to expand.
    Right click on The Palm Handheld and select properties.
    Click on Driver tab and click on Uninstall. (If you see more than 1 palm handheld device driver uninstall them, I have seen this in Windows 2000)
    Perform a hotsync and let your system detect the new hardware.
    if not you will need to uninstall Palm Desktop software and clean up your registry and backup your data.. let me know I will email you the steps..

• Bluetooth connectivity with 6280

friendz,
    i cannot connect my samsung wep200 bluetooth headset with my nokia 6280.plz help plz.....it says no device found but the led light in the headset says that its on

17-Jun-2006 11:02 AM
    red_angel_2009 wrote:
    it says no device found but the led light in the headset says that its on
    The headset may be switched on but is it in pairing mode? If not, the phone will not see it and you won't be able to pair the two together.
    Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

• Unlocking contacts for BT connection to 2010 Lexus RX (Palm Centro Verizon)

Easy enough to pair the Centro to the Lexus (with Navigation), however, contacts will not transfer as they are locked on the Centro.  How can I unlock it and transfer my 900+ contacts?
    Thanks,
    Larry
    NorCal
    Post relates to: Centro (Verizon)

When you say they are locked, do you mean they are marked as private?
    Unless you make the records private, they should transfer to the car kit.
    On Page 197 of the user guide are the instructions regarding private records. See if the records are marked as private and if they are, make them visible and then try again.
    Go to the learn tab on the support page for the user guide.
    For reference purposes, click on the following link for the support page for your device on the kb.palm.com webpage.
    http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/NUA/launchTab.asp?t=home&fn=centro&mn=centro&cn=verizon
    There are links on the page to the user guide, troubleshooting, how to's, downloads, etc.
    Have you verified that your Centro is compatible with your Lexus?
    This is the car kit that states it is compatible;
    Lexus (Denso)
    Is your Lexus equipped with this car kit?

• Connecting 6280 to PC Suite - having trouble - hel...

Can anyone help me with connecting my 6280 to my PC? My PC is recognising the connection but PC Suite isn't.
    I am stumped and have read the Nokia Troubleshooting pages, but to no avail.
    My iPod has packed it in and I really want to transfer some music to my phone, but cannot do so until I can connect the phone!!
    Any suggestions would be REALLY helpful...
    Thanks

I can't offer a proper solution (having problems myself) but here's a possible work round for you.
    If your phone has a memory card you could copy the MP3s straight to the card via a card reader and then put it into the phone.

• Sprint Connection Manager with Palm 700p

I'm having a problem with the Sprint Connection Manager.  Recently I had to replace my HD as the old one was degrading and about to fail.  On the old HD I had no problem using my phone as a modem and connecting to the internet.  After installing the new HD I went threw and ran all the updates for XP and have it upto SP2.  I installed the latest Palm Desktop software from Palm (V4.2) and installed the latest Connection Manager from Sprint (V3.07.045).  I have no problem hot syncing my Palm 700p to the desktop software.   However, when I run the Sprint Connection Manager, it wont recognize that the phone is connected.  The message to connect your phone remains in the window.  I can go into device manager and even Query the modem with no problem.   I've uninstalled the connection manager program and the palm software and then reinstalled them several times.  I even installed it on another desktop computer with the same results.  If I put the old drive back in place it works find and I have no problem connection to the internet.  I spent over an hour on the phone with Sprint and they referred me back to Palm.
    Does anyone have any idea what might be causing the problem?  I've tuned off the firewall with no change.
    David
    Post relates to: Treo 700p (Sprint)

I am experiencing the same problem, however it appears to be related to a recent download of the 700p updater rather than to changing out a hard drive.  Otherwise the same--Connection Manager does not recognize that the phone is connected.  Hot synch works, so it's not the USB port or the cable.  I'm out of ideas (I, too, have uninstalled/reinstalled everything I can think of).  Sprint is less than helpful.  David, have you solved your problem and if so, how?  Any ideas, anyone?
    Thanks a bunch

• I bought a new computer. The one I had was about 5 years old. There is no way to connect my Palm Vx cord to the computer. What do I need to buy?

Post relates to: Palm Vx

The answer is found here:
    http://forums.palm.com/pe/qa/displaypost.jsp?postI​D=20273490&returnExpertiseCode=
    Summary:
    - Uninstall all palm stuff.
    - DO NOT plug in your cradle
    - Install Desktop from your CD (ignore problems about no serial connection)
    - Download the USB adapter "Palm - Support - PalmConnect USB Kit Driver Download for Windows XP" located at http://www.palm.com/us/support/accessories/usb/win​xp_USB.html
    - Plug in your cradle via USB.
    - When prompted browse to the extracted located of the USB Kit.
    After installing the driver there is now COM 3, which if you Start -> Run -> msinfo32 -> Components -> USB you will see in the right hand panel "PalmConnect USB Adapter (COM3)"
    - It looks like this driver is pretending to be a serial port, which means you also need to put a check in "Serial" (I have disabled USB in hotsync even though I have no serial ports and MUST connect via USB). Right click the HotSync Icon in the taskbar -> Local Serial (enable).
    - Configure HotSync to use Com 3, Palm Desktop -> HotSync -> Local -> Serial set it to "Com 3".
    - Try a HotSync, it should now work.
    After you have verified that the HotSync via USB is working on the original Desktop, you can upgrade to a later version, just make sure the configuration to Com 3 is still there.
    I Upgraded to 4.1.4 and HotSync is still working.

• Palm tx connection to office network

Network folks have provided me with an eight digit wap key.  I also have the esu update installed on my palm tx.  Any ideas on how to configure for wifi connection?
    Post relates to: Palm TX
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

The TX support page has a link to setting up Wi-Fi (second link at the top of the page, I believe):
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/tx/?prop5=handhelds​&prop6=palm%20tx&events=event17&eVar2=handhelds
    You might also want to use this stickied thread at the top of this board with a Wi-Fi checklist if you have trouble.
    Post relates to: Centro (AT&T)
    Message Edited by smkranz on 09-05-2008 10:36 AM
    smkranz
    I am a volunteer, and not an HP employee.
    Palm OS ∙ webOS ∙ Android

• Palm network connection through USB cradle

Is there any possibility to set up a network connection with the MIDP for Palm (i have an m500) through the cradle?
    I more or less just need a byte stream in and out and somehow am lost on the way. Could somebody please hint at what needs to be done on side of the client/server?
    thanks

[RWuensch],
    Yes, you may set up a PPP network connection between your Palm OS device and the PC through the cradle for HTTP network connection, see this URL for one method of setting up the PPP connection:
    Mocha W32 PPP for Win32
    http://www.mochasoft.dk/palm.html#palmppp
    Once the TCP/IP connection is established between the Palm and the PC, a MIDlet can then make HttpConnection connections to the network and the Internet.
    HTH.
    Allen Lai
    Developer Technical Support
    SUN Microsystems
    http://www.sun.com/developers/support/

• Just bought new Palm and not sure how to set it up best to sync

I just bought a new Palm TX. The manual says to connect the sync cable to palm and to computer usb port and connect a/c adapter to palm and an outlet and charge for 3 hrs which I'm getting ready to do. Before I start setting up my whole system I to am trying to determine a couple of things first.
    Based on all forums I've read today, I want to use the missing sync with ical and address book rather than palm desktop. I also plan to sync using bluetooth rather than usb. (My goal plan is to use this set up to digitally implement kgtd - so the categories issue is key for me).
    Thus I wonder, is there any reason to insert the palm desktop software cd and/or install isync palm conduit. It seems missing sync 5.x replaces isync palm conduit and installation of the missing sync will remove the isync palm conduit anyway.
    Is there anything I will possibly miss with palm functionalities if I don't use that CD first and then switch to missing sync? Are there any pros or cons to loading isync palm conduit and Palm hotsync software and then switching almost immediately to missing synch with ical and address book. I guess what I'm wondering is, are there anything from the CD that I need or downloads or updates that I initially need to get that I can't get without new palm software installed initially rather than only having the missing sync installed.
    On the other hand, are there benefits in immediately installing missing sync and not bothering with mucking things up with the new isync palm conduit and palm hotsync being on my system.
    I seem to have isync 2.3 automatically from 10.4.8. I am afraid to, at least initially, upgrade to 10.4.9 given the many problems that seem to be reported from the upgrade regarding syncing and I have very little in ical or address book as of yet and an old palm desktop 4.2.1 that I haaven't used in over a year. I am not interested at this point in transfering anything from the old palm desktop (not so much there either and none of it current) although would be interested in (unless told it could cause other problems for me or be in any way suboptimal) keeping it as a sort of archive.
    Also, why do I need to connect the USB port while doing the initial charge if the plan is to use bluetooth? Any pros or cons in doing/ not doing this - both using bluetooth and connecting the USB cable during the initial charge?
    Any guidance on some or all of these things would be greatly appreciated.
    iBookG4   Mac OS X (10.4.8)   palm tx
    iBookG4   Mac OS X (10.4.8)   palm tx

Welcome to Apple Discussions.
    Great questions, and we'll attack them one at a time.
    Q: '…is there any reason to insert the Palm Desktop software CD and install the iSync Palm Conduit?'
    A: Actually, yes - there is. Mark/Space very strongly recommends that you perform one last synchronization event with the Address Book and iCal using iSync and the iSync Palm Conduit prior to installing and configuring the Missing Sync. It is therefore necessary that you synchronize using iSync and the iSync Palm Conduit at least once prior to your initial use of the Missing Sync for Palm OS, and iSync and the iSync Palm Conduit require that the HotSync Manager and Transport Monitor—components of the Palm Desktop—be installed in order for iSync to launch, supervise and terminate a synchronization session with a Palm device.
    Q: '… are there benefits in immediately installing the Missing Sync and not bothering with… …the new iSync Palm Conduit and Palm HotSync…'
    A: No. It is critical that you overwrite the contents of your Palm device with data from the Address Book and iCal during the first synchronization event with the Missing Sync for Palm OS. Absolutely critical. Users who skip this required step always end up with synchronization problems later. In order to do that, you have to have first equalized the contents of the Address Book and iCal with the contents of your Palm device. Otherwise, you'll be overwriting the device with empty record sets. The easiest way to equalize them is to synchronize at least once using iSync and the iSync Palm Conduit. Because the iSync Palm Conduit does not support categories, all field labels and extended attributes supported by both the Missing Sync for Palm OS and your device, you'll have some record cleanup tasks to perform as a result. But, don't skip that initial device overwrite requirement, or you'll put your data at serious risk and only spend much more time later on cleaning up the resulting mess.
    Q: 'I am afraid to, at least initially, upgrade to 10.4.9…'
    A: Don't be, though it makes little difference if you apply update before initiating the iSync synchronization, or afterward. You indicated that you have an old copy of Palm Desktop installed which you haven't used for more than a year. If that copy is not as recent as the once bundled on your CD-ROM, then install the CD-ROM copy. If they are the same version, or are different versions but neither are Palm Desktop 4.2.1 revision D, then download and install that package before configuring and using iSync. The package is available here:
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/macintosh/macdesk421revd.html
    If you aren't sure, then install this downloadable package, as it can only improve and not damage your currently installed Palm Desktop configuration.
    Q: '…why do I need to connect the USB port while doing the initial charge if the plan is to use Bluetooth?'
    You don't, although your device can obviously only charge with a USB-powered cable or cradle, or an AC adapter-powered cradle. I recommend that you initially configure it to synchronize via USB with both iSync and then with the Missing Sync for Palm OS, and then pair it using Bluetooth and synchronize using that pathway if you wish. Remember two things: while Bluetooth may be more convenient, USB moves substantially greater data in a shorter period of time—important during slow, initial synchronization events—and, the Missing Sync for Palm OS also supports network synchronization with your T|X, using it's WiFi capability. Initially using USB, later reconfiguring for Bluetooth and then for WiFi gives you literally one-button choices when using the Missing Sync for Palm OS.
    In summary, you ought to…
    • update the Palm Desktop suite to 4.2.1 revision D using the downloadable package
    • add your device to iSync via USB using the Enable Palm OS Syncing… option under the iSync Devices menu
    • be sure to change the label of any contact address you want synchronized to <home>, as iSync ignores addresses not labeled that way
    • merge the data in the Address Book and iCal with your Palm Device
    • back up the Address Book data using the Back up Address Book… option in that application
    • back up your iCal data using the Back up Database… option in that application
    • install and configure the Missing Sync for Palm OS
    • set your three Mark/Space conduits initially to overwrite your handheld with data from your computer
    • synchronize initially via USB and include the TimeCopy conduit in this effort
    • follow the Bluetooth wizard instructions in the Missing Sync to pair your device and add the Bluetooth option
    • follow the network wizard instructions enable WiFi synchronization
    • create sets of conduits appropriate for your workflow, and associate them with an interface: USB, Bluetooth or network
    • correct your handheld data to reflect address data field label changes, calendar and contact categories, and so on
    • synchronize again via any chose interface to propagate the corrected data

• Connecting T5 to Netgear WiFi router

I have been trying to connect my T5 using the Palm WiFi card to my Netgear DG834G ADSL WiFi router and have read the very helpful check list provided on your site as well as the other correspondence. I started with the usual problem of the thing disconnecting after trying to download the IP and worked up to manual entry of IPs and DNSs etc.
    So far I have :-
    Found the T5 MAC and entered it as a trusted device in the router.
    From the router itself I have found :-
    The two DNS values (these are for the ADSL port?)
    The hex 128 bit Key (all 4 are the same) and checked it against a separate key generator using the phrase I entered when I set the router up with the P.C.
    The following IP address information:- For the ADSL port:- the IP address and it’s mask, network type (PPPoa), the IP address for the gateway and the two DNS values. I have also found the IP address for the router LAN port.
    Loading these in various combinations into the T5 setup in manual causes the unit to seem to log on and display the field strength. But Blazer etc does not work. If I change the WEP key to make it wrong it logs on in the same way, which is very suspicious!
    I have managed to get the T5 to download the IP address in auto (after setting it as a trusted device in the router) by switching to ad-hoc and it returns a message saying that it has "connected". Checking the network "info" in prefs/WiFi then shows an IP not found in the router information with it’s mask. However, no DNS info or IP address in the line called "Router" shows up and although the response from Blazer is different (quick connect and URL rejection), nothing works. Manually entering the DNSs with auto IP recovery in ad-hac did not change anything.
    I have been through entering the WEP key in hex etc.
    Of all the IP address information available, which ones should be entered in the three fields required on the T5? The DNS values relate to the ADSL port. Is this OK.
    I would welcome any suggestions. I have yet to try it at a remote site, but I am sure the basic kit is OK, just finger trouble !!!
    Thanks in advance
    Russ
    Post relates to: Tungsten T5
    Post relates to: Tungsten T5

Russel, you haven't mentioned if you have the router's comm. speed set to be compatible with an 802.11/b device.
    Do you have this setting correct?  
    WyreNut
    Post relates to: Centro (AT&T)
    I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
    You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!
    If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
    If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

• WPA Enterprise on Palm Pre

We have found that the Palm Pre will not connect to our WPA Enterprise wireless system, because our network needs clients to eliminate the "validate server certificate" process.  For example, our standard laptops use the SecureW2 client and the "validate server certificate" needs to be disabled in the client software.  If this option is enabled, the SecureW2 client won't connect either (just like the Palm Pre won't).
    How can this be done on a Palm Pre?
    Thanks.
    PS-- the Palm Pre connects perfectly to WPA personal networks
    Post relates to: Pre p100eww (Sprint)

juhanima wrote:
    If the WiFi setup doesn't require a user certificate, you should select "None" for a certificate when defining the connection. The CA certificate(s) you installed earlier are used automatically as long as they are enabled for WiFi usage.
    Here are the settings for the network for a Nokia N82. Maybe, this will help shed some light on the issue. FYI - I could not make these settings work for my Nokia N8 as well. The IT help desk says they are unable to solve the issue.
    juhanima wrote:
    The connection dialog is supposed to show only actual user certificates to choose from, but it is a known bug in the current N9 FW that if you install something that is not a CA certificate it is taken for a user certificate by default and shown as an option in the connection dialog. The bug will be fixed in the next FW update I believe.
    I have only installed one CA certificate (the one which can be found at the link I provided above). It does not ask for any password when I install it.  When I go to Certificate Manager and try to change the password it informs that there is no password for the certificate. 
    juhanima wrote:
    On the other hand, if the connection does require a user certificate you should have received one from the network's administrator in a PKCS#12 package with a password. You need the password when installing the package and later when using the private key related to the user certificate. But it sounds like this is not the case, so just select "None".
    Hope this helps.
    Juhani Mäkelä
    Harmattan certificate manager maintainer
    So I did choose "None" as certificate. EAP Type - PEAP and EAP MSCHAPv2 as the EAP method. I could not connect to the network using these settings.  The certificate was installed at this point. If I try connecting using the certifcate it asks me for the password. So, right now, it is a problem connecting to the network. Would appreciate any help in this regard.
    Cheers
    Rahul

• Very slow through Verizon Palm Pre

When I connect my MacPro to my Palm Pre that uses mobile hotspot, I get about 1.5m down. When I connect my iPad, I only get about 160kbps. When I connect the iPad to my home wireless, I get the full speed of about 10megs down. I've tried connecting a few computers to the mobile hotspot and I always get pretty good speed but the iPad connected to the phone, is always slow. But again, no troubles when the iPad is connected to my home wireless.

this seems to be a known issue throughout 1.3.5...not sure of the fix time but this is being seen in huge numbers since the upgrade last week.  all of the slow response time seems to be a database issue and not a network connection issue.  i have direct wifi access points and good spring connection and it is virtuously impossible to check my email on the phone... ridiculous. 

Maybe you are looking for

• How to stop a Scheduler Job in Oracle BI Publisher 10g

Hello! Can someone tell me how can I stop a scheduler job in Oracle BI Publisher 10g? I scheduled a bursting job to run a report but is running during two days. I would like to stop it. Thanks. Edited by: SFONS on 19-Jan-2012 07:16

• Oracle 8.1.7 on linux. plslq block not compiled

I created table test create test (a varchar2(100),b varchar2(100)); I send query: delete from test where (a, b) in (('Z','V'),('X', 'C'),('S', 'P'),('D', 'Y')); All ok; I send pl/sql block: begin delete from test where (a, b) in (('Z','V'),('X','C'),

• Handling events of ActiveX controls in TestStand!rol

Hi, I want to use the Microsoft WINSOCK control with existing ActiveX Automation Adapter of TestStand. These control generates an event in case of incomming data. Question: Is there any way to treat the events of such controls in TestStand (same prob

• ITunes Stopped working on my HP Laptop

iTunes was working fine earlier today.  Then it stopped working.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes.  Still not working.  What do you all recommend I do next?

• Adobe and Kafka - how to get through ?

Customer Support Portal - "Choose Product" - "Your Products" - "Select you product" drop-down menu is empty, "continue" button is grayed out. Customer service, etc., numbers put me on perpetual hold (25 mins before I gave up) listening to bad music.