OM - PA T77S0

Hi Master,
I have uploaded datas into SAP regarding to organizational structure (O,S;C,P,K). The problem is the it1hasn´t been updated neither with the cost centers, nor positions nor jobs. Let me give you some table (T77s0) details.
PLOGI ORGA  x
PLOGI PRELI 9999999
PLOGI PRELU  X
PLOGI SPLIT (blank but doesn´t matter cause I am uploading via batch)
PLOGI TEXTC,D,O,S (blanks)
I have run RHINTE10, 30. I have also run RHCHECKV
But if you go to PPOMW, select the position,  account assigment and update the master cost center manually, then you got update the data into the infotype1.
As you as you know I cannot do that for 3.500 position, Its no way!!
Thank you in advance for your welcome point of views.

Hi,
The problem of no update in IT0001 even after running Rhinte30 usually happens because of the Job field attributes.
We had faced a similar problem while data upload.
The solution is to change the attribiutes of the Job field to be STD.
With such an attribute the field would be in Display mode when IT0001 viewed through PA30, but when the SM35 back job of RHINTE30 is run, it will update the necessary information in IT0001.
You can try the same in Dev first and check for IT0001 update before taking the Field attribute changes to PRODUCTION.
Hope this is helpful.
Regards,
Shreyasi.

Similar Messages

• Switch in table T77S0 called "CCURE   PC_UI"

There is an entry in table T77S0 called "CCURE PC_UI", which is the PC UI Main switch.
    We currently do NOT have this switch turned "on" (so, the value in the table is blank and not "X").  However, we are now 2 years after go-live, and realize that this switch should have been turned on, because we are using both PA30 and ESS to maintain certain master data, such as bank details (IT0009).  Without the switch on,  the column called "grouping value" in PA0009 is blank for any records added by PA30 - this causes a hard error in ESS.  Anyone familiar with this switch knows that if we turn it on, then the grouping value will get populated correctly and ESS will work.
    Has anyone ever set this switch to "X" after go-live?  What were the consequences?

Hello
    The only things to do concern the note 783499:
    - set the switch CCURE/PC_UI in the table T77S0 to 'X'
    - correct the feature IVWID
    - execute the report RPUFACEVIEKN
    - execute the report RPUFIXDS
    The report RPUFACEVIEKN will only align the field VIEKN according to
    the feature IVWID. This won't trigger any retroactivity and this is
    only a technical change.
    For records created before the indicator was set, the repairing
    report RPUFIXDS (the third one) has to be executed.
    Thanks and Kind Regards
    Ramana

• Authorization for LDB PNPCE &PNPPS and table T77S0

Hi folks ,
    I’m working on a very interesting requirement , I have developed an Ad hoc query , which is reading IT0019 ( Monitoring dates infotype ) with field called task type . I take a test login and give task type which is equal = ‘w’ . When I was running that query in test login to see security is in place or not . I found that whenever there’s two recs in IT0019 with task type ‘W’ 9 which test login has authorization and ‘W2’ ( which test login doesn’t have authorization ) its not pulling up any record . its giving no data . to make sure I again went in to Infotype IT0019 and delete the task type (W2 : the one which test login doesn’t have authorization ) . then I run the query . it pull up one record . So my question is how can I handle this situation in Adhoc query . I mean logically speaking it should pull up at least one record for which it has authorization . I am using LDB PNPCE .
    Moreover , I debug the query and I came to know its reading the the table T77S0 using class : CL_HR_T77S0.
    I read the about table (T77S0) , another question if I set another entry in the table with PNPPS and AUTSW. Will it works . Can I control it?
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/84/49ba3b3bf00152e10000000a114084/content.htm
    Thanks,
    SK

Hello Amit,
    you have to run the "copy" action ,while changing OM objects. then only it will effect in IT 0001
    if you will click on change then it will not update in PA.
    so click on Copy then do the changes and save it. it will update IT 0001.
    We had the same issue. if you get any solution then let me know.
    OR
    Will you try running  RHINTE30 Report
    do batch input session and run it via SM35
    Thanks and Regards
    Jaydeep Jadhav

• Remove entry from T77S0

Hello experts,
    I am a beginner and undergoing ABAP HR training. While using a no. of transactions, on certain events, the control stop at a no. of breakpoints. I found out this is due to an entry in table T77S0 as follows
    GRPID = BREAK
    SEMID = MH5AS
    GSVAL = <userid>.
    This is checked in an subroutine pool MSTT77S0 in
    form RE77S0.
    I can remove the entry from the table directly but if there is a transaction for doing this I would like to do it using that.Could any one please help me find the TCODE.

Thanks Guys for your effort but the issue is not just to delete the record ( which can be done directly in se11) but to do it using any standard transaction if exists.
    Please can any body let me know.
    Full points will be alloted for TCODE.
    Thanks in advance.
    Sachin

• Unable to edit OOAC (T77S0) entries to activate entries

Hello Folks,
                        I've been trying to teach myself SAP HR Authorizations. Running through the material, i tried to activate extened check on HR Master data (p_origxx). To do this i need to modify the value in table T77S0 (through transaction OOAC). But the system comes up with the error "do not edit (SAP entry)". I'd already modified the client settings (as this is a sand boc client) to allow changes.
    I am not sure why the system does not allow me to change the entries (i have checked the SE06 system change options and SAP_HR is set to restricted changes).
    Can you please help me identify how to get about and activate this. (i also want to toggle on the structural authorization check)
    Regards,
    Prashant

Hi
    Avoid changing this data. If the change is inavoidable, document it carefully, so that it can be repeated, if necessary, after an upgrade or release change. The best way to do this is to put the data in a change request, which you can export before an upgrade or release change, and import again afterwards.
    CReate a request and do it in required clients .
    Regards
    Mysterious

• T77S0

hi,
    Unlike on HR master data authorization objects, checks for HR application authorization objects are not affected by test procedure switch maintained in table T77S0 u2013 is it true? 
    regards,
    vijay

Hi Johnson,
    We will not change every month, it depends on the client in which they opt to transfer the payment in to Bank.
    Good Luck
    Om
    Reward it, if u feel helpful.

• PC_UI Switch in T77S0 Table and T582G

Hello All,
    I know there are many threads on this topic, but the answer I am looking for was not in any of the threads. This is a very specific question:
    We see that with this Grouping Value issue, we get an error on the iView something like "Grouping expected to be '10' whereas found....".
    So is the solution to this issue, that you activate PC_UI switch in T77S0 table and run the RPUFIXDS report for existing master data? The gouping reasons are picked from the T582G table, so does this mean that activating the switch is good enough without having to run the RPUFIXDS report? The switch will take care of new records, but will it also take care of existing records?
    We have not implemented CE, so do we really need this Grouping? The issue mainly is we have lots of employees with 2 PERNRS and we dont want our Master Data to get deleted because of running the RPUFIXDS report. Can we get around to have the ESS working without having to run this report? Will activating the switch but taking off the groupings in T582G solve this?
    The bottomline is we want the ESS to work without the Grouping Value error, while at the same time not running the RPUFIXDS report (since we have lot of employees with more than 1 PERNRs linked via CP, which will get deleted because of this report)
    Please let me know if I need to make myself more clear, and please help me understand this issue?
    Thanks and Regards
    Nakul

Hi Nakul,
    For this issue, two notes are relevant: [783499|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/783499] y [845592|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/845592].
    A set of actions are proposed to solve it, but that depends on your system config. So, i advise you read both notes carefully.
    E.g. the CCURE PC_UI indicator is required for Concurrent Employment environments, but not for non-CE environments. Instead of that, check the reports mentioned in note 783499 (RPUFACECPRFN, RPUFACEVIEKN and RPUFIXDS), plus IVWID feature.
    Also, in Master data side, for non-CE the UGR and MOL parameters should match with the country assignment of personnel area of the user.
    Best regards

• Infotype 1050 is not activated see t77s0

Hello.
    We recently upgrade our system to EHP5 and detect the following error wher creating a new position in transaction PP03. The information message is "Infotype is not activated --> see t77s0 "
    I have taken a look to this table but I do not find any kind pf parameters where activated any infotype.
    Could you please help me with this?
    Thank you very much!

Hello
    Please, verify in transaction SM30 - the table T77S0, entries:
    PPOM INHIC        'X': PPOM: Obligatory Inheritance of Company Code
    PPOM INHIH        'X': PPOM: Obligatory Inheritance of Contr. Area
    PPOM INHS    X    Inheritance of acc. ***. features by positions
    This entry enables you to determine that account assignment features
    (controlling area, company code, and business area) are passed from
    organizational units to lower-level positions.
    - In the standard system, inheritance is deactivated (value ' ').
    - If you want to activate inheritance, enter the value 'X'.
    Thanks and Kind Regards
    Ramana

• Which switch to activate in T77S0?

Hello Team
    When a new job or position is assigned to a Personnel Area, it is not automatically reflecting in PA 0001.
    Can you please advice which switch to activate in T77S0?
    Thanks

PLOGI     ORGA     X     Integration Switch: Organizational Assignment
    Integration Switch: Organizational Management/HR Master Data                                                                               
    The entry PLOGI ORGA activates integration between Organizational             
         Management and Personnel Administration using the "Organizational             
         Assignment" infotype (0001).                                                                               
    Active Integration allows you to:                                                                               
    o   transfer changes made to Organizational Management objects                
             (organizational units, jobs, positions, cost centers), that are           
             relevant to integration, to Personnel Administration                                                                               
    o   transfer changes made to the organizational assignment of employees       
             (IT 0001) from Personnel Administration to Organizational Management                                                                               
    'X':  ein                                                                     
         ' ':  aus                                                                               
    In addition, you must specify the integration plan version in the entry       
         PLOGI PLOGI.                                                                               
    FYI
    PLOGI     PRELI     99999999     Integration: default position
    Integration: Defaultplanstelle                                                                               
    In a personnel action (hiring, organizational reassignment), the person       
         being hired is assigned to  a position, and thereby indirectly to an          
         organizational unit, job and cost center. This is done in the infotype        
         "organizational assignement" (0001).                                                                               
    If, however, the position does not yet exist at the time of the action,       
         the person can be assigned directly to an organizational unit.                                                                               
    The system fills the "position" field in the infotype "organizational         
         assignment" (0001) with the default position defined in this entry.                                                                               
    Default Position.                                                                               
    This default position exists only in Personnel Administration and not in      
         Organizational Management. In such a case you should therefore create a       
         position in organizational management as well and assign it to the            
         person concerned. The default position takes on, therefore, the function      
         of a human resource pool. That is, everyone assigned initially to this        
         position has yet to receive his own position.                                                                               
    ~Saquib

• Can't view data in IT302 - Additional Actions

Hi Gurus,
    I cannot view any data in IT302 using Ad Hoc Query.
    Correct infoset was set up which include Additional actions infotype.
    IT302 was also properly set up in t77S0> ADMIN-EVSUP set to 1.
    And in T529A all Actions set to be updated in IT302.
    There are also Additional Action entries in table PA0302 but when I search it in Ad Hoc Query for a personnel number the fields (Action Type, Reason) turn up blank.
    Do I still have to make other configurations?
    Any ideas?
    Kindly help.
    Points will be given out
    Thanks,
    Olekan Babatonde

I was in the need of getting the output based on Additional actions, and was able to figure out the way as how to do it., I am writing this here not that you would still in need but some one in future might come to this thread and get away with the answer.
    1. First we need to add Infotype 0302 to our infoset (Going toSQ02, Menu bar, Edit -> Change infotype selection.
    2. Once you have the infotype under the Data fields.
    3. Try adding each individual field under the field group/data fields by right clicking on the necessary infotype field and selecting Add field to Field group.
    4. Once you got all your IT0302 fields under field group/data fields right side of the window, save your infoset and run the  infoset query.
    5. Now you have the input fields and output fields to be selected from infoset query.
    6. Select input fields as Pernr, and action start date and end date from IT0000
    7. Select output fields from 0302 infotype fields, you may select all the necessary fields in the output, but the required one is "Counter Field"
    8. Once you have your hitlist from the ad hoc query, refresh the list from bottom of the screen and picks up all the ones who have the counter field as 1 - they are the ones, who has additional actions on specific date.
    Hope it helps to the viewers.
    Warm Regards!
    -Kanuku

• Error encountered while attaching a document in an appraisal

Hi Experts,
    Good day. I have enabled or allowed an attachment to be included in an appraisal but I am getting this error while attaching a document "Read error during PC upload (header of the pop-up box), Include file in PC application Try Again? Yes / No / Cancel (message contents)". Any inputs as to why I got this error? I also checked table T77S0 for GENER/OBJSV and it shows with the value of 1 meaning it is activated, right? One more thing, do you also have an idea as to why I am getting this warning message for the description of the appraisal template: "You have maintained a description that is not displayed." It allows me save but I just want to know why this happens and what do I need to do for it not to appear because the client may get back to me and ask the same thing. Any inputs will be greatly appreciated. Please help.
    Thanks in advance,
    Arvin

did you install jacob ? with the correct version number described in the installation-guides.
    jacob is not an oracle tool, which normally is only useful for COM-commands against windows.
    What did you do with the image?

• Service Desk - assign support team according to call status

Dear SolMan Service Desk experts,
    We have copied the standard Service Desk transaction type to an own transaction type, and have adapted the transaction type and created a customer specific status profile.
    Now we want to find out how it is possible to assign a "support team" depending on the status. This means e.g.
    when the status is set from "In Process" to "Approved" a different support team "Basis" should be assigned automatically.
    when the status is set from "Approved" to "Escalated" a different support team "EscalationMgrs" should be assigned automatically.
    This is different to the usual and well know support team determination after call creation.
    Q: Is this possible with the PPF and the actions provided in standard?
    Q: What needs to be done to implement support team assignment by status?
    Q: Is there a description available to achieve the desired result?
    Unfortunately I did not find the needful in notes 616946 and 1512895, and also the PFAC rule 13200137 seems not to be helpful as the STATUS is not available in the Container, and as it seems once a support team is assigned the rule does not change the support team anymore. Is that correct?
    Best regards,
    Peter

Hi Ram,
    here are the points to be done, when setting up the automatic support team determination in your Solution Manager system:
    You will have to set up your organizational model by using the transaction PPOMA_CRM. Make sure before, that in table T77S0 the value for HRALX HRAC is set to "X", otherwise no Business Partners will be assigned in your org structure!
    Then you will have to set up your finding rules by using the transaction PFAC, using the rule AC13200137. When ready, you can simulate rule checking if it is working. The determination is working by using the SAP component.
    To the different message numbers taken, when creating a new message: Depending on the way, how the message is created (through the Help-function or using the ta NOTIF_CREATE, resp. CRMD_ORDER) the sequence of creating the two parts of the message (a message in your SolMan system consists of a Basis/ABA-message and a CRM-message) is different. If you create a message via Help, the Basis-message is created first and the number range of the Basis messages defines the number for your message. On the other hand, if you create your message by using NOTIF_CREATE, the CRM-part is getting set up first, so the number range (to be maintained with the ta CRMC_NR_RA_SERVICE) for the CRM messages defines the number for your message.
    I hope this short explanation helps you,
    regards
    Csaba

• Doubt in transaction OAC0

If possible enteries is greyed out in the transaction OAC0, wat is the solution to overcome it?.. I need to include Employee photos in HR..

Hi,
    You must use the archivelink in order to store the photos and link it to the SAP object. In order to store pictures with archive link you need to customize object type/document type -> contrep ID in OAC3 and you need to customize the contrep in transaction OAC0.
    Please have a look at the table TOAAR (with transaction SE16).  TOAAR is the table where the archive definition is stored. The definition of an optical archiving system is done with transaction OAC0.  Without an an entry in TOAAR it is impossible to archive any document.
    Also, for using an employee picture in the PA20/PA30, please check that you have a correct customization for the infotype header. For further information please have a look at the corresponding point in the customizing for 'Personnel Administration' - 'Define Dynpro header'. You have to check the table T588J and T77S0 (define document type for pictures). Addiotionally, remember that the photo should be in JPG format.
    Note 353949 is also for your reference. Hope it helps,
    Kind Regards
    Christine

• Cost center (KOSTL) is not updating in HR master table for infotype 0001

Hi ABAP gurus,
    We have one interface where we are posting the HR master data using the IDOC (IDOC_INPUT_HRMD) into SAP.
    While updating cost center, We have one issue regarding infotype 0001.
    It is working fine for all the fields except: KOSTL, ORGEH, STELL.  Surprisingly the created IDOC contains the value in these fields but it is not getting updated in master table PA0001. I have tryied inserting the value manually and it is working fine and tried with BDC Programming and no issues. Only we have this issue while we want to use the IDOC. This is mandatory in our interface.
    While debugging the IDOC function module I found that one condition is there for these three fields.
    CHECK NOT inte IS INITIAL. where inte value is being fetched from table t77s0 based on
    GRPID = PLOGI
    SEMID = ORGA
    In this condition I see no value for this combination and hence it is not getting further. I am not sure how this condition does exist for only these three fields and not for others.
    Can any please provide the reasona and solution for this.
    Appreciate the help in advance.
    Thanks,
    Jitender

Dear Mohan,
    Try assigning your cost center to position it will default both your org unit and cost center.
    Cheers!

• Few questions regarding Training and event management

Dear All,
    Can you please help me with the following queries regarding Training and Event Management:
    1. How to freeze a completed business event so that no changes to its record (like delete/update attendee details or event detail) is possible?
    2. How to get feedback from attendee/faculty with a predefined format with rating (1-4 scale)
    3. How to maintain department and category wise training man/hrs or training man/days?
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Regards,
    Toa

Hi Toa,
    1. Run report RHHISTO0 via SA38. Once the business event is flagged as "historical" no further changes can be done.
    3. SM30 - T77S0 - Make the following swtiches active:
    SEMIN AINST
    SEMIN APART
    Then when events are followed up, these training data is recorded to employee 2002 infotype. You can report on it via PT90 (for department-based selection use "Further selections")
    Regards,
    Dilek

Maybe you are looking for

• Rebate account determination

Hi, I am trying to create rebate based on customer ..agreement type 0003. First I created rebate agreement number and condition record for the customer I created Sales order ...when I was trying billing ..I got the error in account determination.  Fo

• Traveled to Florida iPhone doesn't work.

Traveled today from Richmond, VA to Ocala, Fl. and lost the ability to make outgoing calls. I've reset. New Sim card(via Ocala ATT Store), reset, restored, reset, restored, etc. I can't make an outgoing call with the phone from Tallahassee to Ocala.

• Call without turning on the speakerphone

When I make a call with my iphone 5 I recently bought, the person I call can only hear me if I turn on the speakerphone.

• Error in the Mail it only shows 5 on every e-mail, How can I correct this?

Can somebody help me with this problem. The Mail program puts only 5 as the date on every e-mail that I receive or send

• Planned Task - Problems with user Rights for recurring tasks

Hi there, I'm currently trying to configure a database replication tool from a 3rd party supplier to work as planned task on Windows Server 2012 R2 (Datacenter). There's a very strange problem, however: It does work perfect, if I configure the task t